- » Low Fat Egg
Low Fat Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat egg recipes.
Homemade Spinach And Mushroom Frittata
Looking for a healthy, low-fat high protein breakfast recipe, then do try this out. The Chef shows how to make Spinach and Mushroom Frittata. The best part about a frittata is that there is no flipping! This is not only very simple to make but is super... - 137.388
Mocha Spice Souffle With Chocolate And Chili
So, currently are you on a healthy diet regime to keep weight and waist line in your control? And you love desserts and its hard for you to resist them. Chef Michelle shows us a not so fatty Spiced Mocha Soufflé recipe and its easy to make so you have more... - 134.631
Healthy Sweet Potato Hash And Scramble Egg Skillet
Breakfast will become a favorite meal with this hash and scrambled egg skillet. The traditional version consists of white potatoes, whole eggs, bacon and butter. Chef Binks recreates his favorite, “jafafa” as he likes to call it, with a few simple... - 120.908
High Fibre Muffin
In this recipe video we use the Fibre left over from our Breville Ikon Juice machine. Dont throw out that fibre you need it in your diet. This recipe can use any leftover fibre from juicing. - 120.462
Healthy Spanish Potato Omelet
Little Spanish mixed with a little Irish! There's nothing too fancy about this Spanish style omelet, except that it’s got sweet potato replacing the high-starchy spuds, and egg replacement instead of regular eggs. This is definitely lighter, healthier, but... - 118.15
Here is an appetizing and healthy breakfast dish! The dish, Tuna Omelet, is a power-packed combination of nutrients which sets the day right. Eat it without worrying about calories. Serve it with salad and baked beans. - 117.438
Sous Vide Swiss Meringue
Sous vide (soo-vide) translates to "under vacuum", and is a cooking method that has become popular in mainstream cooking over the past several years. Food is vacuum sealed and then cooked at temperatures much lower than is common with conventional cooking.... - 111.636
Great Tasting Low Fat Omelet
1. On a skillet spray oil and cook egg whites on medium high.
2. Once the egg is cooked, put turkey breast over it followed by chopped broccoli.
3. Sprinkle cheese over it.
4. Serve it as breakfast with your choice of bread. - 105.648
As the name suggests, this is a dish for which you must have a liking for Asian or Japanese food. Amy tries her best to make a tamago, which is more of an omelet roll with soy sauce. Watch the video and see if you like it and then try it on, instead of trying... - 105.358
Egg Drop Soup
Barry has a go at making egg drop soup youtube style. - 105.328
Japanese New Year Datemaki
The Japanese need not be told how popular Datemaki are especially for the Japanese New Year. These sweet rolled omelets are abundantly available at supermarkets but why buy cheap “junk food”-style ones when they are so easy to make. Here is a simple and... - 104.313
Healthy Egg Roll With Hot Mustard Sauce
For all who love egg rolls and wished to have it healthy, here is a very interesting version of the dish from Amy. Serve it up for breakfast with hot mustard; ah, what a wonderful way to start the day! - 102.918
Tender Spring Asparagus Low Fat Frittata
Frittata means no flippy-flip! This is a heart friendly frittata using egg whites, tender spring asparagus, onions cooked in olive oil and topped with a little cheese. This frittata is perfect for a light, high-rich springtime lunch or brunch. - 102.115
Chinese Chicken And Egg Soup
If you are down with a cold and looking for a hot, healthy soup, then this Chinese chicken and egg soup is just right for you. This not only serves as a nutritious soup but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavor. This magical soup is worth... - 96.8823
Healthy Egg Muffins
Many of us never seem to take out enough time to cook up something healthy for breakfast. Amy is showing how to make healthy egg muffins in just a few minutes. A great breakfast idea fit for those busy morning days. - 94.7996
In today's fast world if you had to cook your entire breakfast traditionally, you would probably be late for office everyday. Here is a recipe which will not only take care of your breakfast but also keep you fit as it is low on carbs. Watch the video to see... - 91.2907
Greek Spinach And Feta Quiche
For all the healthy types out there, here is a Greek spinach and feta quiche to lighten up your Sunday brunches. In this video Amy shows how quick and easy it is to make this dish at home. So if you are looking forward to loose some calories you might as well... - 90.7991
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
Want to try making chocolate chip cookies at home? Here is a simple to understand recipe video that has all the instructions without any added frills. It’s kind of a musical journey with instructions and ingredients written down at every step. - 90.3294
Healthy Crustless Spinach Artichoke Quiche
An excellent quiche recipe for all those who love spinach artichoke dip. What's more, this one is crustless and made in a very simple and healthy way. Pretty good enough to serve for breakfast! - 89.1086
Homemade Low-fat Salad Dressing
Are you on a diet and on a look out for some great low fat salad dressing recipes? Look no further, this video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share some of his homemade salad dressings that are low on calories too. - 86.933
Everybody loves a crisp brown dosa for breakfast but nutritionist advice against eating one everyday. Make your dosa healthier and add proteins to it! Watch this video to learn how to make a healthy egg dosa. You can eat a dosa every morning and be rid of any... - 80.1193
1.Take a large nonstick skillet.
2. Take some oil in it and heat.
3. Add in onions and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
4.Add in potatoes, and cook until they turn brown. Stir frequently.
5.In another large bowl, mix eggs, egg whites and milk.
6.Pour this egg... - 51.5727
Stuffed Egg Salad
1.Break open the eggs.
2.Cut into half and keep aside the yolks.
3.Combine asparagus with quark, dill weed, fresh parsley, Gomasio and black pepper.
4.Add 2 egg yolk to it and blend well.
5.Add a seasoning of salt and pepper to... - 51.2815
Egg Flower Soup
1.In a large saucepan, heat oil.
2.Add shallots, celery, Chinese leaves and carrot and stir fry them on high flame for 3 minutes,
3.Pour the stock and add kombu and dried mushrooms.
4.Let the mixture boil.
5.Put the lid on and simmer for 15- 20... - 50.6094
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Lay the noodles flat on a work surface to prevent them from sticking together.
Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium... - 50.2279
Maple Chiffon Cake
Sift flour, cornstarch and baking powder.
Mix together brown sugar, oil, egg yolks, maple syrup and water.
Stir this into dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
Whip egg whites with cream of tartar to firm peaks.
Fold whites into batter until just... - 49.9465
Spinach Lettuce Salad With Chopped Egg
1. Wash lettuce, spinach and radichhio well. Make bite size peices.
2. In a salad spinner spin the lettuce and spinach well.
3. Place them in a salad bowl along with onions.
4. In another bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pepper and... - 49.6806
Low Fat Custard Chiffon Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Allow milk to come to boiling.
3. Beat egg yolks. Add hot milk, gradually, stirring continuously to avoid curdling. Allow to cool.
4. Sieve flour along with baking powder, sugar, and salt into a large... - 49.1565
Low Fat Refrigerator Cheesecake
1. Take an 8-inch spring-form and grease slightly with butter.
2. Press crumbs mixed with rest of the margarine against pan sides and bottom. Allow to chill until the filling is ready.
3. Take a sieve and force cheese through it. In ¼ cup water,... - 49.1162
Low Fat Pancakes
1. In a small dry bowl, add egg and egg white and beat using a wire whisk until well blended.
2. Add remaining ingredients together and whisk quickly until flour is just moistened.
3. In the mean time, grease a non-stick pan with cooking spray and heat... - 49.0081
Sunday Morning Scramble
1.Mix together green pepper, potato, onion, garlic salt, hot pepper sauce and pepper.
2. In a non stick pan, add margarine and saute for 2 minutes.
3.Beat together eggs, water and egg whites.
4. Gradually fold this into potato mixture.
5.Cook until... - 48.8776
So Fine Key Lime Pie
1. Pie: In small bowl sprinkle gelatin over lime juice. Let stand until softened, 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve gelatin.
2. In large heat-resistant bowl beat whole egg and yolk with electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes. Add gelatin... - 48.7692
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the carrots, mushrooms and onions.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Place over medium heat for 3... - 48.6802
1) Take the baking pan and spray it with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take a saucepan and mix margarine and 3 tablespoons of cocoa. Cook them over low heat to melt the margarine completely.
3) Add sugar and... - 48.5854
Low Fat Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. Take a 10 x 5-inch loaf pan and grease with oil. Line the pan with waxed paper, grease the paper lightly with oil and keep aside until required.
3. Sift cake flour with baking powder and salt.
4. Beat... - 48.2523
Oven Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Coat shallow baking pan with cooing spray.
3. Heat pan for 15 minutes until hot.
4.Mix together eggs, egg whites, orange juice, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar. Beat well.
5.Dip bread slices in the... - 48.1468
1. Use a sharp bread knife to cut a thin slice off the top of each loaf.
2. Scoop out soft portion of each loaf keeping a 1/2 inch thick shell of the crust.
3. Reserve the soft centers for another use.
4. In a small bowl, beat whole eggs, egg... - 48.0277
1) Take a mixing bowl of medium size and add the evaporated skimmed milk, egg substitute, light sour cream, dried salad herbs and pepper together.
2) Add the arugula or spinach along with the cheese and whisk properly with a wire whisk.
3) Take... - 48.0271
Low Fat Cake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan lightly with oil and dust with flour. Keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour with baking powder, sugar, and salt. Beat in egg yolks, vanilla, oil, lemon... - 48.0112
Scrambled Huevos Rancheros
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With the help of a pastry brush, brush half of the oil all over both sides of each tortilla.
3) Arrange the tortillas on a non-stick baking sheet in a single layer and bake in the... - 47.8676
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Into a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate, measure and place all the crust ingredients.
3. Using a fork, toss the ingredients until combined and then press it against the bottom and sides of dish to form the pie... - 47.4711
Kentucky Bourbon Souffle
1) Take a soufflÃ© dish and line it with aluminum foil. Coat one side of the aluminum foil with cooking spray.
2) Keep aside the dish.
3) Make the gelatin soft by keeping in water for 2 minutes.
4) Put the gelatin in water and boil.... - 47.4573
1) Take a saucepan and cook macaroni in water and salt until it becomes tender. Drain and set aside.
2) Take a knife and finely chop parsley, ham, onion, celery and green pepper.
3) Take a large skillet and saute the vegetables and ham in 2 tablespoons... - 47.4561
Dessert Omelette With Fresh Fruit
1) Take the blueberries and strawberries along with schnapps in a bowl. Toss them gently. Keep aside.
2) Take the egg yolks and beat them to make them foamy.
3) Pour water and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
Beat the mixture.
4) Now fold the egg whites into... - 47.4461
Gingerbread Pudding Cake
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg white and vanilla.
Combine molasses and water until blended.
Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, salt, allspice and nutmeg; add to creamed mixture alternately... - 47.4184
Orange Oatmeal French Toast
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar with cornstarch. Mix nicely.
2) Stir in all the remaining sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to thicken and boil, stirring repeatedly. Set aside and keep warm.
3)... - 47.373
Vegetarian Low Fat Egg Rolls
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Heat water in wok until simmering.
Add onion, gingerroot and garlic.
Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add celery, shiitake mushrooms, white mushrooms, cabbage, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts; mix well.
Stir-fry... - 47.276
Egg Salad With Garlic Dressing
1. The garlic cloves are to be boiled in water for around 15 minutes until these become tender.
2. Take a fork and with its pressing prepare garlic paste by mashing the cloves.
3. Chop anchovies and add them in the mixing bowl with all... - 47.1748
Banana bread is a very common and kids friendly bread...Banana bread is usually a quick bread, a sweet, cake like-bread which typically uses baking soda as the leavening agent instead of yeast.. - 47.0938
Baked Eggs Florentine
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Melt the margarine in a 9-inch non-stick skillet and add the spinach. Cook over high heat, frequently stirring, till the spinach has thoroughly heated. This takes about 2 to 3 minutes.
3)... - 46.9478
Mexican Eggs In Potato Shells
1) Cut the potato lengthwise in half and with the help of a spoon, scoop out the pulp. Leave ¼-inch-thick shells. Reserve the shells.
2) Combine together the potato pulp and 1 tablespoon of sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Mash and... - 46.5714
New Mexico Oven Omelette
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 10-inch ovenproof skillet with cooking spray.
2) In a small saucepan, add in cornstarch, salt, pepper and skim milk. Mix and allow the mixture to come to boil.
2) Turn down the heat and cook till the... - 46.4618
Low Fat Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Slightly grease 8 cupcake pans with oil and dust with flour.
3. Sieve flour with baking powder and salt.
4. Beat eggs. Gradually, add sugar and beat the mixture to light and fluffy. Add vanilla and mix... - 46.3749
Low Fat White Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 13 X 9 inch loaf pan with oil and using flour, dust the pan bottom thoroughly. Keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sieve in flour, salt, ½ cup sugar, and baking powder. Add 2/3 cup of milk,... - 46.3459
1) Spray a large-sized non stick skillet with the cooking spray. Add in oil and heat over medium-high flame.
2) Add in the carrots, onion, broccoli, peppers and ginger root. Saute till the vegetables become tender.
3) In a bowl, mix together eggs, egg... - 46.2277
Pretty Party Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F
2) In a medium bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour together.
3) In a medium saucepan, add water and butter and bring to a rolling boil.
4) Lower the heat and stir in flour and... - 46.0328
1. Take a medium mixing bowl and combine flours and baking soda in it; set the mix aside.
2. Take a small mixing bowl and add in it buttermilk, egg, and molasses. Take a wire whisk and with the help of it meat the ingredients until it is... - 45.8903
Egg Salad Sandwich Supreme
1. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover them with cold water. Over medium heat bring the water to a boil.
Immediately reduce heat and let water simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Plunge hard-cooked eggs into cold water. When they have cooled, shell them and discard the... - 45.6667
Apple Baked Pancake
This Apple Baked Pancake recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to... - 45.3625
1) Brush a 4-cup souffle dish lightly with oil and fit it with a souffle collar.
2) In a medium saucepan, soften the gelatin in skim milk for 5 minutes.
3) Blend in honey and stir over a medium heat just until the gelatin is... - 45.3615
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 45.2494
In 1-cup measure, blend egg, egg whites and vanilla.
In 4-cup measure, blend milk and maple syrup.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until very hot but not boiling.
Whisk egg mixture into hot milk in slow steady stream.
Pour mixture into six... - 45.1269
Angel Food Cake
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
2. Holding the sifter high to incorporate as much air as possible, sift the already sifted flour with 1/2 cup of the already sifted sugar at least 5 to 6 times more. Keep aside.
3. In a very large bowl, place the... - 44.6012
Angel Food Cake
Sift flour and 1/4 cup sugar twice.
Whip egg whites until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and whip to soft peaks.
Slowly add 3/4 cup sugar and whip to wet peaks.
Sift some of the flour mixture over whites.
Fold in gently.
Sift... - 44.3541
Chocolate Almond Meringues
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites till they start to form soft peaks.
3) Combine together the cocoa and sugar and then add the mixture gradually to the egg whites, 1 tablespoon at a... - 44.2935
Buttermilk Pistachio Pancakes
1.Preheat the griddle or electric fry pan.
2.Mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
3.Add buttermilk, vanilla extract, oil and egg whites.
4.Put chopped pistachios into it.
5.Oil the griddle using vegetable cooking... - 44.2667
No Fuss Fig Muffins
1.Preheat the oven to 400F.
2.Take muffin pan cups and place paper baking cups in it or oil the cups using a vegetable spray.
3.Take a bowl, mix figs, raisins and sugar in it.
4.Fold in a mixture of oil, milk and almond extract.
5.Gently... - 44.2271
Vegetables Ham And Eggs
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
2) Add the bell peppers, onions and garlic and cook over high heat, frequently stirring, till the ingredients are tender-crisp. This takes about 2 minutes.
3) Add the tomatoes and continue cooking,... - 44.068
1.Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2.Take a bowl and put cornmeal, flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in it.
3.Put egg substitute and yogurt to it.
4.Mix well and knead into a soft dough.
5.Roll the dough to 1/4 inch.
6.Make 2-... - 43.8219
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
2) Cook the egg noodles in a pot of boiling water. Do not add any salt. Drain and set the pasta aside.
3) Spray cooking spray over a skillet. Heat over medium... - 43.576
Scrambled Egg Beaters With Chives On Toast
1. Grease a small nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
2. Add the butter, and melt, swirling the pan to spread evenly.
3. When butter begins to froth, reduce the heat and add the Egg Beaters.
4. As the eggs begin to set, gently... - 43.3583
Zucchini Bread is an all time favorite, filled with wonderfully aromatic spices like nutmeg and cinnamon.This is the perfect way to get kids to eat their vegetables; it tastes so good they won’t realize they’re eating something good for them - 43.3552
Low Fat Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder, sugar, and salt.
3. In a measuring cup, beat eggs with oil. Add milk enough to make 1 cup.
4. Mix egg mixture with flour mixture and using a fork, toss the mixture to form... - 43.2416
Low Fat Peach Meringue Surprise
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar and salt to form peaks, Beat in sugar to a stiff, but not dry, mixture.
3. Fold in ground almonds and almond extract.
4. On an oiled cookies sheet, arrange half of the... - 43.1704
Choco Strawberry Baked Alaska
1) Take two 8-inch round cake pans and line them with wax paper.
2) Take the ice milk and spread uniformly into one pan. Spread the sorbet in the other pan.
3) Keep both the pans into the freezer and freeze them.
4) Put the Angel Layer Cake in a... - 42.9692
Stuffed French Toast
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a pie plate, combine the egg substitute and orange peel.
Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, turning to coat, until each slice has soaked up some batter.
Place on the prepared... - 42.607
AHEAD OF TIME
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line two 15x10x1 -inch jelly-roll pans with parchment paper or foil. Set aside. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into each prepared pan, spreading evenly.
2. Bake one pan at a time on middle... - 42.4906
Low Fat French Toast
1. In a small shallow dish, combine all ingredients except bread and whisk lightly with a fork until blended.
2. Add the bread to egg mixture and let soak and for a minute
3. Turn slices over and soak on the other side till all the egg mixture as been... - 42.3104
Raz Power Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix prune paste, sugar and eggs on medium speed until creamy.
Add corn flake crumbs, oatmeal, salt and nuts and mix until well blended.
Heat raspberries and sugar in sauce pan over low heat.
Stir until... - 42.1418
Low Fat Angel Food Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Sieve, thrice, flour along with ¼ cup sugar and salt.
3. Beat egg whites with vanilla and cream of tartar to form peaks. Add 2 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition.... - 42.0002
Classic Eggs Sardou
Place flour in a saucepan.
Gradually add milk, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Add sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and spinach; stir well.
Place over medium heat; cook 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Set... - 41.8693
Low Fat Lady Fingers
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Using an aluminum foil, line a cookie sheet.
3. Beat egg whites with salt. Gradually, add powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon at a time, and beat until the mixture stiffens.
4. Beat egg yolks to thick mixture. Fold... - 41.8584
Western Eggs In Potato Shells
1) Lengthwise cut the potato in half.
2) With a spoon, scoop out the pulp from each half, leaving about ¼-inch thick shells. Reserve the shells.
3) Combine together the potato pulp and sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Mash well and... - 41.376
Low Fat Indian Pudding
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Spray a 6-cup souffle or baking dish with non-stick spray.
Combine 1 cup of the milk, the cornmeal, molasses, sugar, maple syrup, butter, egg, egg whites, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook,... - 40.8671
1. Preheat oven to 200Â° F.
2. In a baking sheet, line with parchment paper; keep aside.
3. In medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites on high speed for about 1 minute until foamy.
4. Add cream of tartar and beat for 1 minute until combined.
5.... - 40.65
Baked Egg Princess
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Trim asparagus tip and keep aside for garnishing.
3. Finely chop remaining asparagus.
4. Lightly grease a small ovenproof dish or a cocotte with the low-fat spread.
5. Into the prepared dish, place... - 40.4039
Spanish Style Scrambled Eggs
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onions and tomato; saute until onions are soft, 1 to 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low.
In a bowl, combine egg whites, Salsa or picante sauce and pepper; beat until frothy.
Add to the skillet.
Cook over low... - 40.13
Angel Layer Cake
1) Take the egg whites and beat them in a big bowl.
2) Put cream of tartar, vanilla and salt. Beat the mixture again.
3) Put sugar into the beaten mixture. Make sure to add 1 tablespoon at a time.
4) Fold flour (one third at a time) into egg... - 39.7867
Chive Omelette Stir Fry
1. Whisk together the eggs, chives and seasoning in a bowl. Heat about 5 ml / 1 tsp of the groundnut oil in an omelette pan and pour in just enough of the egg mixture to cover the base of the pan. Cook for about 1 minute until set, then turn over the omelette... - 39.5894
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs.
3) Pour in milk and butter slowly and continue beating.
4) Add flour and salt to beat in.
5) In greased muffin tins, pour the batter.
6) Place inside oven to bake for 40... - 39.2415
Caesar Salad Wrap
The traditional Caesar salad now in a new and exciting role- the Caesar salad wraps. This combination of yummy ingredients all in a wrap is an absolute mouth-watering delight. Enjoy a delicious meal and chill out on your holiday. - 39.1939
Fresh Egg Noodles
1) In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together.
2) Knead the dough until soft.
3) On a flat surface roll out the dough paper thin.
4) Cut into strips and roll.
5) Slice it.
6) In a pan boil salted water and cook noodles for 4 to 8 minutes until... - 38.4759
Preheat oven to 275° F.
Line two large baking sheets with wax paper, then spray lightly with vegetable oil spray.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar with an electric beater until stiff peaks form.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating... - 38.2622
Basic Deviled Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
In small mixing bowl, mash yolks with fork.
Add remaining ingredients except paprika.
Blend until smooth.
Mound a spoonful of yolk mixture into each white half.
Garnish with paprika.
Chill before serving. - 38.1034
1. In a bowl beat the eggs and blend with all other ingredients such that the batter is smooth and just thick enough to coat a spoon.
2. If batter is too thick, add a little more milk cover and let it stand at least 1/2 hour.
3. Heat a 5- or 6-inch... - 37.7753
Two Pepper Crustless Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°).
2. Place the cottage cheese in the container of an electric blender. Cover; whirl until the cheese is fairly smooth. Transfer the cottage cheese to a large bowl.
3. Combine the whole eggs, egg whites and skim milk in the... - 37.526
Bacon N Egg Sandwiches
Separate crescent dough into triangles.
Lay half the triangles on an un greased cookie sheet with sides or a shallow baking pan.
Pinch up edges to form rims on triangles.
Place cheese slices over dough and trim to fit.
Sprinkle bacon over cheese.
Mix milk and... - 37.3165
Low Fat Crepes
Combine all-purpose flour and whole wheat flour, then add milk, egg, and egg white.
Beat with a rotary beater till blended.
Spray a 6-inch skillet with nonstick coating, then heat the skillet.
Remove from heat and spoon in about 2 tablespoons batter.
Lift and... - 37.1824
Low Fat Egg Recipes By Category