- » Low Fat Egg
Low Fat Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat egg recipes.
Homemade Spinach And Mushroom Frittata
Looking for a healthy, low-fat high protein breakfast recipe, then do try this out. The Chef shows how to make Spinach and Mushroom Frittata. The best part about a frittata is that there is no flipping! This is not only very simple to make but is super... - 138.999
Japanese New Year Datemaki
The Japanese need not be told how popular Datemaki are especially for the Japanese New Year. These sweet rolled omelets are abundantly available at supermarkets but why buy cheap “junk food”-style ones when they are so easy to make. Here is a simple and... - 138.022
Mocha Spice Souffle With Chocolate And Chili
So, currently are you on a healthy diet regime to keep weight and waist line in your control? And you love desserts and its hard for you to resist them. Chef Michelle shows us a not so fatty Spiced Mocha Soufflé recipe and its easy to make so you have more... - 135.968
Healthy Sweet Potato Hash And Scramble Egg Skillet
Breakfast will become a favorite meal with this hash and scrambled egg skillet. The traditional version consists of white potatoes, whole eggs, bacon and butter. Chef Binks recreates his favorite, “jafafa” as he likes to call it, with a few simple... - 132.525
Healthy Spanish Potato Omelet
Little Spanish mixed with a little Irish! There's nothing too fancy about this Spanish style omelet, except that it’s got sweet potato replacing the high-starchy spuds, and egg replacement instead of regular eggs. This is definitely lighter, healthier, but... - 119.825
Here is an appetizing and healthy breakfast dish! The dish, Tuna Omelet, is a power-packed combination of nutrients which sets the day right. Eat it without worrying about calories. Serve it with salad and baked beans. - 119.037
Tender Spring Asparagus Low Fat Frittata
Frittata means no flippy-flip! This is a heart friendly frittata using egg whites, tender spring asparagus, onions cooked in olive oil and topped with a little cheese. This frittata is perfect for a light, high-rich springtime lunch or brunch. - 118.101
As the name suggests, this is a dish for which you must have a liking for Asian or Japanese food. Amy tries her best to make a tamago, which is more of an omelet roll with soy sauce. Watch the video and see if you like it and then try it on, instead of trying... - 107.126
Great Tasting Low Fat Omelet
1. On a skillet spray oil and cook egg whites on medium high.
2. Once the egg is cooked, put turkey breast over it followed by chopped broccoli.
3. Sprinkle cheese over it.
4. Serve it as breakfast with your choice of bread. - 105.637
Healthy Egg Roll With Hot Mustard Sauce
For all who love egg rolls and wished to have it healthy, here is a very interesting version of the dish from Amy. Serve it up for breakfast with hot mustard; ah, what a wonderful way to start the day! - 104.578
Chinese Chicken And Egg Soup
If you are down with a cold and looking for a hot, healthy soup, then this Chinese chicken and egg soup is just right for you. This not only serves as a nutritious soup but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavor. This magical soup is worth... - 96.8086
Healthy Egg Muffins
Many of us never seem to take out enough time to cook up something healthy for breakfast. Amy is showing how to make healthy egg muffins in just a few minutes. A great breakfast idea fit for those busy morning days. - 96.3904
In today's fast world if you had to cook your entire breakfast traditionally, you would probably be late for office everyday. Here is a recipe which will not only take care of your breakfast but also keep you fit as it is low on carbs. Watch the video to see... - 92.8707
Greek Spinach And Feta Quiche
For all the healthy types out there, here is a Greek spinach and feta quiche to lighten up your Sunday brunches. In this video Amy shows how quick and easy it is to make this dish at home. So if you are looking forward to loose some calories you might as well... - 92.3655
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
Want to try making chocolate chip cookies at home? Here is a simple to understand recipe video that has all the instructions without any added frills. It’s kind of a musical journey with instructions and ingredients written down at every step. - 91.9164
Healthy Crustless Spinach Artichoke Quiche
An excellent quiche recipe for all those who love spinach artichoke dip. What's more, this one is crustless and made in a very simple and healthy way. Pretty good enough to serve for breakfast! - 90.2691
Homemade Low-fat Salad Dressing
Are you on a diet and on a look out for some great low fat salad dressing recipes? Look no further, this video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share some of his homemade salad dressings that are low on calories too. - 86.8097
Everybody loves a crisp brown dosa for breakfast but nutritionist advice against eating one everyday. Make your dosa healthier and add proteins to it! Watch this video to learn how to make a healthy egg dosa. You can eat a dosa every morning and be rid of any... - 81.7613
Stuffed Egg Salad
1.Break open the eggs.
2.Cut into half and keep aside the yolks.
3.Combine asparagus with quark, dill weed, fresh parsley, Gomasio and black pepper.
4.Add 2 egg yolk to it and blend well.
5.Add a seasoning of salt and pepper to... - 50.8751
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Lay the noodles flat on a work surface to prevent them from sticking together.
Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium... - 50.7754
Maple Chiffon Cake
Sift flour, cornstarch and baking powder.
Mix together brown sugar, oil, egg yolks, maple syrup and water.
Stir this into dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
Whip egg whites with cream of tartar to firm peaks.
Fold whites into batter until just... - 50.3976
Egg Flower Soup
1.In a large saucepan, heat oil.
2.Add shallots, celery, Chinese leaves and carrot and stir fry them on high flame for 3 minutes,
3.Pour the stock and add kombu and dried mushrooms.
4.Let the mixture boil.
5.Put the lid on and simmer for 15- 20... - 50.3757
Spinach Lettuce Salad With Chopped Egg
1. Wash lettuce, spinach and radichhio well. Make bite size peices.
2. In a salad spinner spin the lettuce and spinach well.
3. Place them in a salad bowl along with onions.
4. In another bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pepper and... - 50.1873
1.Take a large nonstick skillet.
2. Take some oil in it and heat.
3. Add in onions and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
4.Add in potatoes, and cook until they turn brown. Stir frequently.
5.In another large bowl, mix eggs, egg whites and milk.
6.Pour this egg... - 49.5684
1) Take the baking pan and spray it with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take a saucepan and mix margarine and 3 tablespoons of cocoa. Cook them over low heat to melt the margarine completely.
3) Add sugar and... - 48.8703
So Fine Key Lime Pie
1. Pie: In small bowl sprinkle gelatin over lime juice. Let stand until softened, 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve gelatin.
2. In large heat-resistant bowl beat whole egg and yolk with electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes. Add gelatin... - 48.8442
Oven Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Coat shallow baking pan with cooing spray.
3. Heat pan for 15 minutes until hot.
4.Mix together eggs, egg whites, orange juice, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar. Beat well.
5.Dip bread slices in the... - 48.7134
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Into a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate, measure and place all the crust ingredients.
3. Using a fork, toss the ingredients until combined and then press it against the bottom and sides of dish to form the pie... - 48.0957
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the carrots, mushrooms and onions.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Place over medium heat for 3... - 48.036
Dessert Omelette With Fresh Fruit
1) Take the blueberries and strawberries along with schnapps in a bowl. Toss them gently. Keep aside.
2) Take the egg yolks and beat them to make them foamy.
3) Pour water and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
Beat the mixture.
4) Now fold the egg whites into... - 47.9689
Scrambled Huevos Rancheros
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With the help of a pastry brush, brush half of the oil all over both sides of each tortilla.
3) Arrange the tortillas on a non-stick baking sheet in a single layer and bake in the... - 47.7066
Sunday Morning Scramble
1.Mix together green pepper, potato, onion, garlic salt, hot pepper sauce and pepper.
2. In a non stick pan, add margarine and saute for 2 minutes.
3.Beat together eggs, water and egg whites.
4. Gradually fold this into potato mixture.
5.Cook until... - 47.6607
1) Take a mixing bowl of medium size and add the evaporated skimmed milk, egg substitute, light sour cream, dried salad herbs and pepper together.
2) Add the arugula or spinach along with the cheese and whisk properly with a wire whisk.
3) Take... - 47.6351
Wende's Avgolemono Soup
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Add the onions.
3. Stir occasionally and cook for about 10 minutes until the onion softens.
4. Add the escarole.
5. Cook over medium heat for 1 minute; stir continuously.
6. Pour in the chicken... - 47.1433
Low Fat Custard Chiffon Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Allow milk to come to boiling.
3. Beat egg yolks. Add hot milk, gradually, stirring continuously to avoid curdling. Allow to cool.
4. Sieve flour along with baking powder, sugar, and salt into a large... - 47.1125
Banana bread is a very common and kids friendly bread...Banana bread is usually a quick bread, a sweet, cake like-bread which typically uses baking soda as the leavening agent instead of yeast.. - 47.1108
1. Use a sharp bread knife to cut a thin slice off the top of each loaf.
2. Scoop out soft portion of each loaf keeping a 1/2 inch thick shell of the crust.
3. Reserve the soft centers for another use.
4. In a small bowl, beat whole eggs, egg... - 46.9898
Egg Salad With Garlic Dressing
1. The garlic cloves are to be boiled in water for around 15 minutes until these become tender.
2. Take a fork and with its pressing prepare garlic paste by mashing the cloves.
3. Chop anchovies and add them in the mixing bowl with all... - 46.736
Low Fat Egg Recipes By Category