- » Low Fat Dumpling
Low Fat Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat dumpling recipes.
Coconut And Lemon Dumplings
1. Half-fill a steamer with boiling water and put it on to boil, or place a heatproof dish over a saucepan of boiling water.
2. Beat together the cottage cheese, egg white and margarine.
3. Stir in the sugar, flour, lemon rind and coconut, mixing evenly to... - 43.5361
Pepper Pot Soup With Dumplings
Put bones and tripe in kettle with water, bay leaf, salt, pepper, and one third of the onion.
Bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 2 hours.
Cook remaining onion, potato, carrot, celery, and green pepper in fat for 5 minutes.
Remove bones from soup mixture... - 45.2285
Pea Soup With Dumplings
In Dutch oven combine green split peas, ham bone or ham hocks, cold water, sliced onion, diced celery, diced carrots, 1 tea spoon salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Remove ham bone or hocks; cut off... - 43.0315
Grandma's Chicken And Dumplings
1. Clean chicken and remove skin. Season the chicken with 1 tablespoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Place in a big pot. Cover with 6 cups water and place a tight-fitting lid on the pot. Bring to a boil, skim any impurities that float to the surface, and then... - 30.8559
Microwaved Chicken Dumplings
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken, the 2 cups water, peppercorns, bay leaves and salt in a deep, 2 1/2 to 3 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic cas serole.
Heat, covered, on full power 10 minutes.
Heat, covered, on full power an additional 5... - 44.3997
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3025
Non-fat Stawberry Dango
In North America, they sell a product called Mochiko and this flour is made much simple than the Shiratamako, but is from the same kind of rice, it should work, but you may not be able to get the silky surface when boiled.
In Asian markets, it seems they... - 69.549
Chicken N Dumplings
1) Combine together the broth, carrots, onion and celery in a 1-quart microwavable shallow casserole. Mix well.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes, till the vegetables are tender-crisp.
3) Add the chicken and cover the casserole with... - 44.6899
Chicken With Chive Dumplings
In a large saucepan, thoroughly brown chicken on all sides in vegetable oil; drain fat. Remove chicken and set aside. In the same pan, sauté onions and garlic lightly. Return chicken to pan. Add peas and carrots and sauce. Simmer covered, over low heat 40... - 33.7568
Chicken With Herb Dumplings
In a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven, simmer the chicken, celery, onion, carrot, garlic, chicken broth, water, dill weed, thyme, and cloves, covered, for 30 minutes.
Let stand to cool.
Remove the meat from the bones and cut into bite size pieces.
Strain the broth... - 39.0776
Braised Short Ribs With Dumplings
Trim excess fat from ribs.
In Dutch oven, brown ribs in shortening; pour off fat.
Stir in soups, tomatoes, water, Worcestershire, garlic, and bay.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour 45 minutes.
Stir now and then.
Cover; cook 1 hour more.
Spoon fat... - 40.4676
Spareribs Sauerkraut With Dumplings
Brown spare ribs thoroughly in Dutch Oven Roaster over medium-high heat, browning as many as cover the bottom of the roaster at one time.
Drain excess fat.
Add sauerkraut and water.
Cover and simmer over low heat about 1 hour until spare ribs are... - 41.3023
Stewed Chicken With Dumplings
In large heavy pan, brown chicken in shortening; pour off fat.
Add soup, water, vegetables, and pepper.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine biscuit mix and milk with fork.
Drop by spoonfuls onto pieces of chicken.
Cook... - 36.5271
Chicken And Dumplings
Place chicken, vegetables and pars-iey in 4-quart casserole.
Mix together the broth, bay leaves, salt, thyme, garlic, poultry seasoning and pepper.
Pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on HIGH powerfor20-25 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Remove... - 42.658
Chicken With Herb Dumplings
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Preheat a 5-quart saucier pan over medium-high heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add oil and wait for about 1 more minute.
Add chicken, about half at a time: cook, turning as needed, until browned on all sides.
As chicken... - 43.6197
Stewed Chicken And Raisin Dumplings
Yummy chicken is a great idea for your lazy Sunday lunch or even for the freind's party that you have planned for the weekend. Try this delicious stewed chicken and raisin dumplings it is truly a simple and easy dish to make. Lay out a spread that you would... - 47.0852
Stewed Chicken And Raisin Dumplings
Cut celery and carrot into 1-inch pieces; peel onion.
Place chicken in large kettle; add celery, carrot, onion, salt and 1 quart boiling water.
Cover; cook over low heat for 2 to 3 hours or until tender.
Skim off excess fat.
Drop Raisin-Cheese Dumplings by... - 37.9204
Chicken Ragout With Pumpkin Dumplings
Sprinkle thyme and 1/2 teaspoon pepper over chicken pieces.
Heat vegetable oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove chicken from pan; set aside.
Add onions to drippings in pan; saute 5... - 39.4003
Sauerbraten With Potato Dumplings
Wipe round steak with a damp cloth.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place meat in an earthenware, glass, or enamel bowl.
Add salt, pepper, onions, carrot, celery, cloves, peppercorns, vinegar, bay leaves and water to cover meat.
Cover container and refrigerate... - 37.2383
Chicken And Dumplings
Chicken and dumplings made with biscuit dough is an old and favorite recipe of mine. Filling and comforting with simple seasonings of choice, the chicken and dumplings is cooked in milk and is buttery and very comforting indeed. Serve with a nice salad to go! - 39.1144
Glutinous Rice Dumplings
1) To make filling, dry and fry sesame seeds on low heat, by stirring till crispy. Keep aside.
1) Heat oil to deep fry the peanuts until cooked. Drain, cool and rub off skins.
2) Cover the walnuts with boiling water and soak for 5... - 45.662
Chicken One Pot With Dumplings
For chicken: Halve leek greens lengthwise and chop.
Cut white part into 3/4-inch slices.
Melt butter in large Dutch oven or flameproof casserole over medium heat.
Add leek greens, parsley and celery root and cook, stirring constantly until vegetables are... - 39.5633
Pot Roast With Herb Dumplings
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Trim off the excess fat from beef.
3) Season the beef with salt and pepper and dredge with flour.
4) Pot Roast : In a heavy ovenproof casserole, heat the vegetable oil over a medium heat, sear the... - 43.5732
Lancaster Soup 'n Dumplings
1) Take a 6-quart pressure cooker and put the cooking rack in place. Put the chicken broth, salt and black pepper into the pressure cooker. Add pork and secure the lid.
2) Put the pressure regualtor in the vent pipe and increase the flame to high heat.... - 46.162
Stewed Chicken With Parsley Dumplings
1. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels.
2. In a paper bag, shake the chicken vigorously with the flour to coat the pieces evenly.
3. In a heavy 4- to 5-quart casserole or Dutch oven at least 10 inches in diameter, heat the oil over... - 45.2642
Beef And Dumpling Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add eggplant, onion, and celery; cook over medium-high heat until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add beef and tomato sauce; cook over low heat 10 minutes,... - 28.0663
Oxtail Soup With Dumplings
Wipe the oxtail and trim off excess fat.
Fry the pieces in butter or margarine in the uncovered pressure cooker, with the vegetables and bacon, for about 5 minutes.
Remove cooker from heat, pour on the stock and add the bouquet garni and seasoning. (Take care... - 47.5574
Chicken Fricassee With Dumplings
Wash chicken pieces and pat dry.
Mix 1 cup flour, the salt, pepper and paprika.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
Heat thin layer of shortening in large skillet; brown chicken on all sides.
Drain off fat; reserve.
To skillet, add water and, if desired, chopped... - 40.6342
Put 150 ml (1/4 pint) water into the pressure cooker and put in the trivet.
Stand the onions on the trivet and sprinkle with a little salt.
Put on the lid and bringto high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 4-5 minutes (depending on size, but undercook rather than... - 46.8496
Swedish Filled Dumplings
Pare potatoes; cut into large pieces.
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until tender, 20 to 25 minutes; drain.
Shake pan gently over low heat to dry... - 38.1972
Chinese Chicken Dumpling Soup
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Working with 1 won ton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers with a damp towel to keep them from drying), spoon about 1 tablespoon chicken mixture into center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with... - 28.5001
Stewed Chicken And Raisin Dumplings
1.Take the chicken and cut it into small serving pieces.
2.Cut the carrot in 1inch pieces.
3.Take a kettle and put chicken pieces in it placing the wing and the breast on the top.
4.Add celery, onion and carrots to the kettle along with... - 46.4992
Chicken Dumpling Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine the first 7 ingredients and stir to mix well.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the chicken to cook on HIGH for 2 ½ to 3 hours, or on LOW for 5 to 6 hours if you are preparing the soup for supper.
4.... - 45.8175
Hearty Chicken Stew With Dumplings
1. Simmer chicken, 2 cups water, tomatoes, onion, celery, pepper, thyme, and bay leaf in large saucepan or Dutch oven for 2 hours.
2. Remove from heat and chill.
3. Remove fat from the surface and bone chicken.
4. Combine 1/4 cup cold water and cornstarch,... - 35.144
Chicken And Dumplings
1. Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper. In a deep, nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the chicken, and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until browned; using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate.
2. Add the... - 34.2732
Bacon And Onion Dumplings
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, place whole peeled onions and cover completely with cold water. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat. Cook gently over low heat for about 30 minutes or till the onions have... - 41.8761
Old Fashioned Chicken And Dumplings
1 In a 6-quart Dutch oven, place chicken and giblets along with 5 cups water.
2 Add in the onion, 2 teaspoons salt, bay leaf, peppercorns and carrot.
3 Bring to a boil over high heat.
4 Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour or... - 45.6106
Pork And Vegetable Stew With Cornmeal Dumplings
For the stew: Cut the pork into 1" pieces.
Spray an unheated 4-quart Dutch oven with no-stick spray.
Add the oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
Heat over medium-high heat.
Add the pork, onions and garlic.
Cook and stir until the meat is well browned.
Stir in... - 41.2752
Curried Chicken With Dumplings
In large frying pan, in hot oil, cook chicken pieces until browned on all sides. Remove chicken. In drippings remaining in pan, cook onions until browned. Stir in curry powder; cook 1 minute. Return chicken pieces to pan; add raisins, salt, brown sugar, and... - 22.9139
Caramel Apple Dumplings
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan. Place over low heat, and cook until smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; set aside.
3. Core apples, cutting to, but not through, the bottom of each apple. Spoon caramel... - 32.8872
Country Chicken Stew With Celery Seed Dumplings
1. Combine broth and chicken in a large Dutch oven. Simmer over medium heat, uncovered, 10 minutes, skimming off any foam that rises to surface. Add carrots, celery, onion, bay leaf, and savory. Simmer, partially covered, 15 minutes. Skim fat off surface of... - 29.6049
Slow Cooker Lentil Stew With Cornbreod Dumplings
1. In a large 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, add the stew ingredients
2. Cover and cook them on a low heat setting for 7-8 hours
3. In a medium bowl, mix the flour, the cornmeal, the baking powder and salt.
4. Add the milk, oil and eggs to the mixture... - 43.9152
Irish Stew With Parsley Dumplings
1 Thoroughly wipe the pieces of meat.
2 Remove any excess fat.
3 Roll them in the seasoned flour to coat.
4 In the bottom of a large saucepan, put a layer of meat followed by some onion, carrot, leek and potato and season... - 45.0115
Swedish Potato Dumplings
1. Wash potatoes, pare and cook.
2. Cook about 20 min., or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Drain.
3. To dry potatoes, shake pan over low heat. Mash or rice potatoes thoroughly. Whip in egg yolk and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt until potatoes are... - 37.6045
Gingered Chicken Pot Stickers
1. Steam or boil cabbage for 5 minutes
2. Drain and let cool.
3. Press to squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Set aside until required.
4. In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and stir to mix well
5. Add cabbage and... - 45.4025
Chicken Wonton Soup
This version of wonton soup is so delicious, it's addictive! The chicken dumplings or wontons, stuffed with ground chicken, turnip, egg and spices, are are easily put together using wonton wrappers. This wonton soup is a great way to use up leftover roast... - 133.957
Soup De Veau Aux Herbes
Melt butter until bubbly, stir in flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Gradually add stock and cook and stir until slightly thickened.
Add herbs, cover and cook at low boil 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Add dumplings and garnish with parsley... - 30.2147
1 Trim excess fat from spareribs; place in an electric slow cooker.
Wash sauerkraut under running water; drain very well; place over ribs with apple wedges and onion; sprinkle with seasoned salt, seasoned pepper and caraway seeds; cover.
2 Cook on low... - 38.5621
Fannie's Chicken Fricassee
Dredge chicken in flour, salt and pepper.
Melt shortening in a 6 quart Dutch oven; brown chicken on all sides.
Remove chicken; pour off all but 3 tablespoons fat.
Return chicken to Dutch oven.
Add water, salt and celery salt to chicken; cook on high until... - 36.8385
Creamy Spinach And Mushroom Alfredo
1. Cook dumplings according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Saute mushrooms 2 minutes or until soft. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Reduce heat to low; stir in Alfredo sauce... - 33.6694
Melt the lard in a large, heavy casserole or Dutch oven over moderately high heat.
Add the onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add the chicken and tomatoes, cover, and cook for 10 minutes.
Stir in the paprika, chicken stock,... - 44.6355
Spring Chicken Casserole
Cut the chicken into eight pieces and remove the skin.
Fry the chicken pieces in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until they are well browned.
Remove the chicken and fry the onions until they are just golden.
Return the chicken to the cooker with the... - 45.6848
Brown the meat in a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat, in a little fat if necessary. Turn frequently. Add onions and brown lightly. Add water and salt. Cover, and cook over low heat for 2 1/2 hours or until meat is tender. Remove meat and keep... - 18.0576
1) Take a skillet and heat fat in it. Add onions and veal. Cook until brown.
2) Add pepper, salt, paprika, tomato sauce and green peppers.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 1 hour or until veal becomes tender.
4) Serve alongside... - 35.4139
This Kadhi Pakhori is a hot favorite of mine ! I love this irresistibly seasoned curd with spongy gram flour dumplings with my rice ! Try this Kadhi Pakhori and let me know if you like it ! - 44.2539
Schnitz Un Gnepp
1. Put the dried apples in a medium-size bowl. Pour in the boiling water, cover, and let stand for 10 minutes. Drain and set the apples aside.
2. Meanwhile, place the ham in an 8-quart stock-pot, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil over high heat.... - 33.6347
Hungarian Pheasant Soup With Spaetzle
1. Take a pan and stir-fry onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons of melted fat in it until they turn golden.
2. Drain off excess fat and take out fried garlic and onion to another bowl.
3. Set them aside in the bowl for some time.
4. In the same pan, now... - 48.4691
Philadelphia Pepper Pot
Philadelphia pepper pot is a tripe and veal knuckle recipe prepared with vegetables. Herbed and spiced with cloves, allspiced and red pepper, the philadelphia pepper pot is a mixed stew like recipe and can be served over rice. - 43.4246
In a double boiler over a low heat, stir all ingredients to a thick froth.
Pour into sherbet glasses, and chill before serving.
Serve over slices of sponge cake, dumplings, or on its own.
Heat beef dripping in a large heavy casserole.
Add bacon strips and... - 37.0126
No need for bread. This hearty stew is loaded with vegetables and, best of all, the herb dumplings cook right on the stew. - 39.8826
White Or Mealie Pudding From Scotland
1) In a thick frying pan, over very low heat or in moderate oven, brown the oatmeal.
2) In a saucepan, over low heat, heat some of the fat and sauté onions in it until golden.
3) Add in oatmeal, salt and black pepper, mixing well.
4) In a pudding... - 38.2469
Cider Braised Chicken And Turnips
1. In a large Dutch oven, combine broth and chicken. Simmer over medium heat, uncovered, 10 minutes, skimming off any foam that rises to surface. Add carrots, celery, onion, bay leaf, and savory. Simmer, partially covered, 15 minutes. Skim fat off surface of... - 30.206
Chicken And Dumplins
Want a light yet meaty soup? Try Dave's Chicken and Dumplings Soup which he is making with chicken breasts and dumplings. He gives the ingredient list at the very beginning of the video and has an essential tip to prevent the dumplings from sticking so we get... - 84.3358
Sour Cream Sauerbraten
Trim excess fat from roast and put meat into a large glass bowl.
Combine water, vinegar, salt, onion, carrot, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, and juniper berries (if used) in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling, then set aside to cool.
Pour cooled marinade over meat,... - 43.1703
1. Trim excess fat from roast and put meat into a large glass bowl.
2. Combine water, vinegar, salt, onion, carrot, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, and juniper berries (if used) in a saucepan. Bring to boiling, then set aside to cool.
3. Pour cooled marinade... - 40.4849
Easy Red Wine Sauerbraten
1) Take a bowl and mix bay leaves, cloves, carrots and onions along with salt and pepper.
2) Add vinegar and wine to the bowl and marinate the meat in the mixture for 3 days.
3) Keep it refrigerated and turn the meat over once every day.
4)... - 46.3657
Duck With Cabernet Sauce
Remove the loose fat that is to be found around the tail section of the duck and render the fat by gently cooking it in a small saucepan, along with a tablespoon of water.
The fat will turn liquid.
Be sure not to have the heat too high or you will burn the... - 37.5208