- » Low Fat Dip
Low Fat Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat dip recipes.
Guacamole Dip With Peas
Low fat guacamole? You wont believe how simple it is to make guacamole low fat!! The simple ingredient into this would be peas! Well flavored with garlic and cilantro, this is a must watch video. Watch and try it out! - 130.074
Creamy Artichoke And White Bean Dip
This is a healthy dip with a little healthy fat and lots of fiber. See this excellent video that shares an artichoke and white bean dip recipe made with a few simple ingredients. A tasty and quick recipe you can make at home. Serve this fabulous dip with... - 129.2
Mexican Black Bean Dip
Cooking should be joyful and relaxing, so try this impressive black bean dip recipe at home! This delicious broad bean dip is made extra creamy with the addition of both salsa and cumin. This smooth, healthy bean dip is a great idea to serve with vegetables... - 125.642
Basic Tomato Dip
This is a very quick recipe to make Tomato Dip at home. It goes well with almost anything. You can also serve the Tomato Dip with veggies or any meat. - 111.606
Mediterranean Low Fat Hummus
Fond of Mediterranean food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video now and learn how to prepare Mediterranean Low fat Hummus. Surprise your family today with this Mediterranean delicacy today. - 100.069
Mexican Layered Bean Dip
For all the fitness freaks here's a perfect combination of taste and health. Watch fitness coach Anita Stone prepare this yummy Mexican Layered Bean Dip that you can serve with low fat tortillas. Surprise your family with this delicious recipe today. - 95.0247
Tasty Pepper Dip
Are you looking for some easy dip recipes? If yes, then do check out this one. The Chef makes this amazing Tasty Pepper Dip. The Dip can be used in the pasta or with the corn chips or crackers. - 92.3333
Raw Ranch Dip
All those on a raw and vegan diet or those who don’t like veggies, here is a great dip recipe that can be used to snack on with some veggies, or you can use it on a salad or substituted for cream cheese. - 91.5878
Baked Hot Low-fat Spinach And Artichoke Dip
If you’re looking for really simple, go-get appetizer ideas for parties, this hot low-fat spinach and artichoke dip is what you should be making. It has all the creamy-inside, brown-and-crispy-on-top texture, and cheesy taste that make dips like this one a... - 91.2078
Super Bowl Chili Nacho Dip
Want to know of a yummy nacho dip recipe that is perfect for Super Food munch along food? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy, cheesy, healthy dip that is easy to prepare and tastes great. This dip is the perfect nacho companion, but can also be... - 89.7003
Heart Healthy Olive Tapenade
A good way to get the party rolling would be to set out a platter of multigrain tortilla chips and a bowl of olive tapenade for a dip. More so during the holidays when you are on the look out for healthy and fuss free recipes to entertain guests with. A real... - 88.3421
Yummy Creamy Low-fat Mustard Dip
1.Take a bowl, mix all the ingredients and season with your favorite herbs.
2. Serve this dip with some bell peppers. - 74.4287
Tasty Eggplant Dip
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) On a baking pan or dish place the eggplant. With a knife, pierce it a few times.
3) Bake for about 30 minutes until soft.
4) Take off from oven and let cool.
5) Gently peel out the skin once cooled... - 49.2897
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine broccoli and onion.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until broccoli is defrosted and onion is tender, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce power to 70%... - 47.0993
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Use a vegetable spray over a 2 quart casserole.
3) In a bowl, add the finely chopped artichoke hearts and garlic and mix well.
4) In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice... - 46.9403
Tiny Seafood Tostadas With Black Bean Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with cooking or baking spray.
3. Arrange tortilla circles on baking sheet.
4. Lightly spray tortillas with cooking spray
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Turn over and spray again
7. Bake... - 46.899
Black Bean Dip
1. Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid and add both to a liquidizer or food processor jar.
2. Add spices and seasonings.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Remove into a serving bowl.
5. In a small nonstick skillet, add onion and garlic
6. On... - 46.3138
Yellow Split Pea Dip With Raw Vegetables
Drain the soaked split peas and put into a saucepan with fresh cold water.
Add the bicarbonate of soda -no more than 1/16th of a teaspoon - and bring to the boil.
Drain and rinse them.
Cover again with cold water and bring to the boil.
Add the onion and 4... - 46.2418
Grilled Vegetables With Chevre Dip
The grilled vegetables with chevre dip is a summer fresh vegetable reciep that can be cooked on the grill. Onions, eggplants, mushrooms, asparagus and tomatoes brushed with balsamic vinegar glaze are grilled and served with a chevre dip made with garlic and... - 45.8279
Spinach Dip In Rye
1.Wash and drain spinach.
2. Pat dry between kitchen towels.
3.Mix together spinach, mayonnaise, onion soup mix, lemon juice, yogurt, hot pepper sauce and pepper.
5.Cut a bowl from the center of the loaf of bread.
6. Make 1 inch cubes of... - 45.7878
Mexican Bean Dip
In 1-quart casserole, combine onion, green pepper, garlic, cumin and pepper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
In food processor or blender bowl, process vegetable mixture, beans and water until... - 45.2707
1.Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180 degrees.
2.Take out the aubergine stalk and poke the flesh twice or thrice.
3.Take an ovenproof dish, put the stalk in it and bake for 20 minutes until tender.
4.Once done, remove the skin and cut... - 45.2311
Delicious Low Fat Hot Crab Dip
Preheat oven to 3750.
Combine first 9 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
Combine cottage cheese mixture, cream cheese, and onions in a large bowl; gently fold in crab.
Place crab mixture in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with... - 44.8181
Beer Cooked Shrimp With Spicy Yogurt Dip
1) To make the shrimp, combine togetehr the beer, onion flakes, peppercorns, yogurt and mayonnaise in a 1-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Add the shrimp and take the pan off the heat.
4) Allow to... - 44.4509
Mexican Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together mayonnaise, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan cheese, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder.
3. Gradually add in the artichokes and the green chilies.
4.In a 1 quart casserole dish,... - 44.4381
Polenta With Sweet Red Pepper Dip
Combine water and salt in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add polenta in a slow, steady stream, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, over low heat 20 minutes or until mixture pulls away from sides of pan.
Stir in basil.
Pour half of mixture into a... - 43.3026
Smoky Red Pepper Dip
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Place, skin sides up, on a aluminum foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand.
Arrange onion and garlic around peppers.
Broil 10 minutes or until blackened.
Place in a zip-top plastic bag;... - 42.9407
Garbanzo Garlic Dip
1) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and place all tahini ingredients in it. Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
2) Add all the dip ingredients and blend again until smooth.
3) Refrigerate for about 1 hour for blending... - 42.3832
Roasted Aubergine Dip With Pita Strips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. On a chopping board cut the pitta breads into strips. Spread the bread in a single layer on to a large baking tray.
2. Cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until golden and crisp. Leave to cool on a wire... - 42.159
Aubergine And Yogurt Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Pierce the skin of the aubergines with a fork and place on a baking tray. Cook for 40 minutes or until very soft.
2. Cool the aubergines, then cut in half, and scoop out the flesh and tip into a bowl.
3. Mash... - 41.7611
Luscious Lemon Fruit Dip
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch.
Gradually whisk in the water until smooth.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly.
Reduce the heat; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
Remove from the heat.
Stir a small amount... - 41.5346
Snow Peas With Oriental Dip
1. To prepare snow peas trim ends from them.
2. In a vegetable steamer over boiling water place snow peas and steam with cover for 1 minute.
3. Remove snow peas and rinse in cold water.
4. Let it chill 2 hours.
5. In a small bowl mix... - 41.5157
1.In a bowl, combine together all the ingredients.
2. Refrigerate for 20 minutes so that the flavors can infuse.
3. Serve with assorted vegetables. - 40.6463
Garlicky Spinach Dip
Perfcet garlicky flavor and a beautiful green color makes this Garlicky spinach dip interesting to have it with any snack of your choice. Garlicky spinach dip gives a good company to all your meals. With taste it also provids nutrition and what else you can... - 40.5419
Spot Prawns And Yogurt Curry Dip
For the prawns, in a saucepan, combine all ingredients except prawns.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add prawns and cook until tender and color changes to red, about 5 minutes.
For the dip, blend all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to... - 40.0251
Sweet Red Pepper Dip
Cur sweet red peppers into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a 2-quarr casserole that has been coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until soft, stirring once.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add sweet red pepper.
Top with... - 39.4691
Spinach And Cheese Dip
1) In a bowl, combine the soup mix, sour cream and mayonnaise and mix well.
2) Thaw the spinach, and squeeze out excess moisture.
3) Mix in with the mayonnaise mix.
4) Mix in chopped water chestnuts and mix well.
5) Refrigerate for at least 2... - 39.3051
Ricotta Olive Dip Or Dressing
1. Take a blender or a food processor.
2. In the blender container, combine all ingredients and process.
3. Continue processing until the mix turns light green in color; however, take double care so that it should not be pureed.
4. Refrigerate the mix... - 38.9375
Sweet Red Pepper Dip With Polenta Chips
Cut sweet red peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Cut pepper halves into 1-inch pieces, and place in a shallow 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until soft, stirring once;... - 38.5691
1. Combine artichoke hearts, red pepper, mayonnaise, water, Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, basil, and oregano in bowl.
2. Transfer to a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. - 38.1779
Apricot Fruit Dip
In a small nonaluminum saucepan over medium-high heat, combine apricots and orange juice.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, stirring frequently.
As apricots become tender, mash them with back of wooden spoon.
Cook about 20 minutes, or until all juice... - 37.9317
Lamb Meatballs With Curry Dip
Combine first 9 ingredients; stir well.
Shape mixture into 60 ( 1 1/4-inch) meatballs.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Arrange meatballs on rack of a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
Broil 8 o 10 minutes or until browned, turning... - 37.8954
Swiss Fruit Dip
In 1 -quart serving dish combine all ingredients.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATICX Cover completely with plastic wrap; heat on COOK 8.
Cheese should be softened.
Stir until well blended.
Serve warm... - 37.8862
Five Layer Mexican Dip
1) Mix together the beans and salsa in a small bowl.
2) In a different bowl, blend together the yogurt and avocado.
3) Layer the ingredients in a shallow serving dish starting with the bean mixture.
4) With the avocado sauce, top the mean mixture and... - 37.5133
1) Take the ricotta cheese, tomato, basil, onion, vinegar, thyme, red pepper flakes, salt or substitute and pepper in a bowl.
2) Mix all the ingredients properly and allow them to chill.
3) Serve the dish with assorted vegetables. - 37.4756
Spinach And Herb Dip For Raw Vegetables
1) Take a bowl and mix together all the ingredients in it.
2) Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
3) Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with raw vegetables. - 37.4621
Herbed Vegetable Dip
1. In container of an electric blender place cottage cheese and process until smooth.
2. Add neufchatel and process until smooth.
3. Add remaining ingredients and process until well blended.
4. Spoon into a small bowl and with cover chill... - 37.451
1) Take a blender container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Process the ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
3) Cover and chill for several hours.
4) Garnish with chives and serve with your favorite snacks. - 37.2194
1. Using fork, pierce eggplant all over wrap in paper towel and place on plate.
2. Microwave at High for 8 to 10 minutes until softened and skin is wrinkled, turning over halfway through.
3. Let it stand for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle... - 37.217
Prick eggplant 3 or 4 times with fork.
Cook in 400° oven until tender, about 40 minutes.
Pare eggplant; cut into cubes.
Place eggplant, onion, garlic, lemon juice, oil and salt in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth. - 37.1646
1. Prick eggplant with a fork. Broil eggplant for 20 minutes, turning several times.
2. Peel eggplant and chop pulp.
3. Mix eggplant with lemon juice, onion, parsley, garlic, and black pepper.
Variation Delete lemon juice and substitute 2 teaspoons cider... - 36.8387
Honey Citrus Dip
1. In container of an electric blender place cottage cheese and process until smooth.
2. Spoon into a bowl and stir well adding remaining ingredients to cottage cheese.
3. Chill with cover thoroughly.
4. Serve with fresh fruit. - 36.736
Red Bean Dip
1) Take a blender container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Process all the ingredients in it.
3) Heat the dip.
4) Garnish with chilli and serve warm dip with low-fat crackers. - 36.7211
Place all ingredients in blender.
Using medium speed, process until mixture is smooth and well combined.
Refrigerate overnight to mellow flavors.
Stir before serving.
Serve with carrot sticks, cauliflowerettes, cucumber spears, celery sticks, zucchini sticks... - 36.5221
In blender, process cottage cheese at high speed, scraping sides of blender often, until creamy.
Add remaining ingredients except paprika.
Process at medium speed until thoroughly combined.
Pour into small bowl; sprinkle with paprika.
Chill before serving. - 36.4003
1. Combine cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, yogurt, catsup, parsley, chili powder, garlic, and cumin in a bowl.
2. Transfer to a food processor or blender. Process until smooth. - 36.341
Pico It Gallo Dip
Combine the tomatoes, scallions, jalapenos, garlic, coriander, oregano, lime juice, and tomato juice in a serving bowl.
Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
Variations Substitute white distilled vinegar for lime juice, and green bell peppers for... - 36.2344
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips With Coffee Dip
Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges, and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Combine sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon, stirring well.
Coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle half of sugar mixture over wedges.
Turn wedges, and... - 36.1779
Snappy Fruit Dip
1) In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream, honey and ginger together.
2) Refrigerate the dip until serving time.
3) Serve the chilled Snappy Fruit Dip with fresh fruits. - 35.9956
Cannellini Bean Dip
Deliciously yours! Dip the chips or accompany cannellini bean dip with your favorite snack. This Canellini bean dip is a perefct side dish to make your dinner menu a complete gourmet affair. - 35.9806
Chili Sauce Dip
1) Mix together all the ingredients and refrigerate.
2) Serve chilled with crisp raw vegetables of your choice. - 35.7833
1) In a high speed blender or mixer, beat the onion, garlic, cottage cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper until smooth.
2) Gently fold in the tomato and avocado, mix well, cover and chill in the refrigerator before serving.
3) Use as required. - 35.7204
1) Take a blender container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Process the ingredients for about 30 seconds.
3) Transfer the mixture to a bowl and chill for several hours.
4) Place Tofu Dip in a bowl and serve with raw vegetables, if... - 35.5562
Curry Dip For Crudites
1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, spices, lemon juice and seasonings.
2. Use a small wire whisk or a large fork to whisk the mixture vigorously until thoroughly blended.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until well chilled.
4. Use this as... - 35.328
Red Pepper Dip
1. Line a colander with a coffee filter or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth. Place yogurt in a colander set inside a deep bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours. Discard liquid in bowl.
2. Combine drained yogurt with red pepper,... - 35.2766
1. Combine cottage cheese and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in carrot, green pepper, radish, scallions, chopped parsley, and dried dill. - 35.2733
Roasted Eggplant Dip With Fresh Dill
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise and brush cut surfaces with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Place in basket and rotate for 30 to 40 minutes or until the eggplant is very soft.
Scrape the eggplant pulp out of the skin into a food processor or blender container.
Add... - 35.204
1. Place the ground sausage in a medium-sized nonstick skillet, and brown over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Transfer the cooked sausage to paper towels to drain. Crumble and set aside.
2. Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, and garlic in... - 34.9954
Seven Layer Dean Dip
1. Place the beans, cilantro, and chili powder in a food processor, and process until smooth. Spread the mixture in a 9-inch deep dish pie pan or a shallow serving dish.
2. Peel and finely chop the avocado. Toss with the lemon juice, and set aside.
3. Spread... - 34.9856
Berry Cheese Dip With Pita Scoops
1. Combine the berries and sugar in a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
2. Strain the puree into a small bowl, then return 1/4 cup of it to the food processor. Cover and refrigerate the remaining puree.
3. Peel and quarter the banana.
4. For... - 34.5748
1.In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Serve along with assorted vegetables.
4. Can accompany fish and chicken as a sauce. - 34.3615
1) In a bowl, mix the onion, cottage cheese, celery salt and Worcestershire sauce together.
2) In a high speed blender or mixer, beat the mixture until smooth.
3) With the blender on, gradually add 1 cup of the shredded cheese and blend further until... - 34.0655
Roasted Garlic Dip
My family has a great liking for this Italian roasted garlic dip. In any of our dinner party, my mon always make roasted garlic dip and it is now her speaciality. The more compliments she gets the more she gets determinted to make it again. - 33.8978
1. Place broccoli stalks, lemon juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Add tomato, chopped onions, and chili pepper.
2. Chill for 1 hour. - 33.8689
Cocktail Curry Dip
Put chilled sauce into blazer pan and set over hot water in pan.
When thoroughly hot, add coconut and lemon juice.
Cream may be added if consistency is too thick. - 33.8147
Light Crab Dip
1) Drain the crab cans.
2) Rinse the meat.
3) In a bowl, combine light cheddar cheese, fat free mayonnaise, salad dressing, and Horseradish and mix well.
5) Serve with fat free or low fat crackers. - 33.6484
Turkish White Bean Dip
In a food processor or blender, combine the beans, oil, lime juice, cumin, and garlic.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to a small bowl.
Stir in the arugula or watercress and season with the salt and pepper. - 33.34
1) Take an electric mixer or blender container and process cottage cheese in it until soft and smooth.
2) Drain and flake the tuna.
3) Take a bowl and combine together cottage cheese, tuna, pimiento, onion, pepper and salt in it.
4) Transfer... - 33.3064
Potato Skins With Cajun Dip
1. Bake or microwave the potatoes until tender. Cut them in half and scoop out the flesh, leaving a thin layer on the skins. Keep the scooped out potato for another meal.
2. Cut each potato in half again then place the pieces skin-side down on a large baking... - 33.2523
Dill Tahini Dip
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
3) Place inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes by covering with a plastic wrap.
4) Serve the dip with crackers, chips or any other snacks of your... - 33.246
Marshmallow Fruit Dip
Cream together cream cheese, marshmallow creme, orange rind and spices.
Wash, core and slice apples into wedges.
Dip wedges in pineapple juice to prevent discoloration.
Serve apple wedges with dip. - 33.1858
Hummus (chickpea Dip)
In a blender or a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, oil, cumin, cayenne, pepper, salt and water.
Blend, scraping sides occasionally.
If mixture is too thick, add more water, a few drops at a time.
The... - 33.1564
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Cut the aubergine in half lengthways, brush with olive oil and season with black pepper.
Put in the oven and cook for 35 minutes.
Remove the aubergine from the oven and, using a spoon, scoop out all the flesh.
Put... - 33.1189
1. Cook onion, stirring often, in 1/2 cup of the water in a small saucepan 10 minutes, or until onion is soft.
2. Stir in curry powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in instant chicken broth, salt, ginger, applesauce, remaining 1/2 cup water and your favorite... - 33.0715
1. In a food processor jar, combine cottage cheese and yogurt.
2. Blend on medium speed until creamy and smooth. Alternatively, you can sieve the cottage cheese through a fine meshed sieve and whisk in the yogurt.
3. Add parsley and garlic and mix... - 32.9051
1) Drain excess liquid from picante sauce, keeping aside 2 tablespoons of the liquid for later use.
2) In a bowl, add drained picante sauce with fat free sour cream and mix well.
3) Stir in the reserved liquid.
4) Place a lid and... - 32.7601
Curried Chickpea Dip With Vegetables
1. Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add the garlic clove and cook for 5 minutes. Rinse the garlic under cold water and discard the peel.
2. Process the garlic and scallion in a food processor or blender until minced. Add the chickpeas, ricotta,... - 32.7196
Mexicali Fiesta Dip
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
In large glass bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes, chilies and pepper sauce.
Heat 9 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Serve warm with taco chips. - 32.6873
Low Fat Bean Dip
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Transfer to a serving bowl.
Use raw vegetables or tortilla chips for dipping.
Store in the refrigerator - 32.5852
Danish Dilly Dip
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill before serving.
3) Use as required. - 32.5547
Beef And Dean Dip
1. Place the ground beef in a medium-sized nonstick skillet, and brown over medium-high heat, stining constantly. Drain off any excess fat, and add the onion and 2 teaspoons of the chili powder. Cover and cook over medium heat until the onions are... - 32.4879
Party Cheese Dip
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients and blend at medium speed until smooth.
2. If the dip is too thick, add a little more buttermilk to adjust consistency.
3. Serve cheese dip with bulky vegetables like radishes, green onions, celery... - 32.4137
Tartar Sauce Dip
This tartar sauce recipe is a non cooked sauce recipe made with a yogurt base. Combined together with chopped onions and carrots along with parsley and lemon juice for taste, the tartar sauce is very savory and best used chilled. - 32.3839
Spicy Garbanzo Dip
1. Combine the beans, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, and pepper in a food processor or blender, and process to the desired degree of smoothness. Add the scallions and peppers, and process just enough to mix.
2. Transfer the dip to a serving dish, and garnish... - 32.3407
Place the pear slices and lemon juice in a shallow microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Place microwaved pears, berries, and ginger in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Stir in kiwi and... - 32.1494
In blender combine all ingredients except tuna and paprika.
Process on medium speed until combined.
Add tuna, process to combine.
Garnish with paprika.
Store, covered, in refrigerator until ready to use. - 32.1094
Sweet And Spicy Curry Dip
In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the chutney.
Stir in the curry powder and cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute to bring out the flavor of the curry.
Cool for 5 minutes.
Place the yogurt cheese in a small bowl.
Stir in the chutney and pepper... - 32.0849
Curried Vegetable Dip
1. Bring cauliflower, onion, and water to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Blend in blender on medium speed until smooth.
3. Whisk cornstarch into milk. Heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
4. Add remaining ingredients. - 31.8922
Caramel Rum Fruit Dip
In 2-quart saucepan melt butter and caramels over low heat, stirring occasionally, until caramels are melted (12 to 15 minutes).
Stir in pecans, milk and rum.
Stir vigorously to incorporate butter.
Keep warm; use as a dip for cut-up fresh fruit. - 31.8738
Low Fat Dip Recipes By Category