- » Low Fat Custard
Low Fat Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat custard recipes.
Creamy Low-fat Pumpkin Flan
This Pumpkin Flan is so delicious, it is hard to believe that it is low-fat. Chef John makes this great variation of the classic caramel custard, using canned pumpkin. Though the recipe would be great any time of year, it is ideal for the holiday season. It... - 104.691
Poached Pears With Brandy Custard
Place all ingredients except pears in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
Cover and simmer 25 minutes until pears are tender, turning pears often.
Refrigerate pears in their liquid 8 hours or overnight.
To make the brandy custard,... - 50.2599
Low Fat Custard Chiffon Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Allow milk to come to boiling.
3. Beat egg yolks. Add hot milk, gradually, stirring continuously to avoid curdling. Allow to cool.
4. Sieve flour along with baking powder, sugar, and salt into a large... - 49.1565
Baked Apple Custard
1. Grease 4 custard cups or 1 pie plate with a little oil
2. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C.)
3. Pour 3 cups ( 750 ml) of boiling water into a large baking pan and place in the preheating oven.
4. In a small saucepan, combine... - 48.5298
Poached Apple Custard
1) In a small coffee mill or blender, grind cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to a fine powder.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, place the apple rings and then cover it with apple juice and water.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
4) Lower the heat and... - 47.8071
Spicy Pumpkin Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, eggs, skim milk and honey together.
3) In a small bowl, combine the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour and spices together.
4) Beat into the pumpkin... - 47.7837
Snow Pudding With Custard Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir constantly over a medium heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Remove from heat and pour the gelatin into a medium-size bowl.
4) Stir in the honey and lemon juice,... - 47.6396
Poached Ginger Peaches In Custard
1) In a medium saucepan, combine water, honey, maple syrup, lemon juice, cinnamon and ginger.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, then allow to simmer over a low heat.
3) Place the peaches in the poaching liquid and poach for about 10 minutes until... - 46.5251
Frozen Fruit Custard
1) Brush a 12-cup ring mold or bundt pan lightly with oil.
2) Slim Pastry Cream : In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes, then heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) In a medium saucepan, heat 3/4 cup skim... - 46.1731
Fruit Custard Dessert Pizza
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine together the cottage cheese, margarine and yogurt in a small mixing bowl.
3) Beat well till the mixture is smooth and well blended.
4) Combine together the oats, flour, lemon peel... - 45.8055
In 1-cup measure, blend egg, egg whites and vanilla.
In 4-cup measure, blend milk and maple syrup.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until very hot but not boiling.
Whisk egg mixture into hot milk in slow steady stream.
Pour mixture into six... - 45.1269
Strawberries And Custard
1) Take the eggs and beat them in top of a double boiler.
2) Take the sugar, flour and salt and mix them.
3) Add this sugar mixture to the beaten eggs. Beat the mixture again.
4) Add 1/4 of hot milk into egg mixture.
5) Cook over simmering water for... - 44.1939
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except whipped topping.
Blend with whisk.
Divide evenly among six 6-oz.
Arrange in circular pattern in microwave oven.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 18 to 23 minutes, or until centers are soft-set,... - 43.3151
Frozen Nectarine Custard
1) Peel and pit the nectarines, then cut into quarters.
2) In a small bowl, beat 2 tablespoons of the honey and egg yolk.
3) In a small saucepan, stir and pour 1 cup skim milk .
4) In an airtight jar, shake rest of the skim milk and... - 43.1777
Combine all ingredients except vanilla in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Stir occasionally to prevent skin from forming.
Just before serving, spoon... - 43.1162
Coconut Custard Ice Cream
Put 2 cups coconut, cream and 1 cup milk in saucepan; heat to scalding.
Cool to room temperature and squeeze as much liquid as possible from mixture through several thicknesses of cheesecloth; discard coconut.
Put liquid and remaining 1 cup milk in top part... - 42.6094
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl add all ingredients. Using a wire whisk, beat the mixture until combined.
3) Use four 6-ounce custard cups to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Pour 1/4 of milk mixture into... - 42.0179
Chinese Mandarin Almond Custard
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Stir in honey, then blend in the skim milk and almond extract.
4) In four 1/2-cup molds, pour the mixture and refrigerate... - 38.7344
Combine all ingredients except brandy in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
Pour into a bowl, add brandy and stir.
Cover with waxed paper and cool to room temperature.
To Serve: Spoon custard into 4 serving dishes.
Pears... - 37.8747
Yogurt Custard Tart
Bake the pie crust in a preheated 375° oven for 10-12 minutes.
Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350°.
In a large mixing bowl, mix all filling ingredients except fruit and pour into baked tart shell.
Bake tart for 25-30 minutes or until the filling is... - 36.3211
Custard Chocolate Mousse
1. Break the chocolate into segments and place in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Leave until melted, stirring occasionally. Remove the bowl in the pan from the heat and allow the melted chocolate to cool slightly.
2. Place the custard in a... - 35.9176
Bulgur Raisin Custard
Mix bulgur, milk and salt and let stand, covered, for approximately 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Stir raisins, honey, cinnamon and egg yolks into bulgur mixture.
Mix thoroughly then fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into oiled casserole and set... - 35.8319
Cook milk, sugar and cornstarch until thickened.
Add egg and cook one minute.
Remove from heat and add almonds and extracts.
Cool. - 34.7844
Peach Custard Pie
1. Prepare the pastry and press on bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie plate. Flute the edges with a fork.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. Arrange the peaches in the pie shell. Beat together the eggs, sour cream, honey, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. Pour... - 34.7143
Place the milk in a 4-cup glass measure and microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until hot but not boiling.
In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla until frothy.
Slowly whisk in the milk.
Pour into four 6-ounce custard cups.
Place the cups... - 34.6657
Baked Pumpkin Custard
1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
2. Coat a 2-quart souffle dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the mixture into the dish, and place the dish in a pan filled with 1 inch of hot water.
3. Bake at... - 29.974
Low Fat Custard Sauce
Heat skim milk in top of double boiler, over direct heat, until bubbles form around edge of pan.
In small bowl, lightly beat Egg Beaters with sugar.
Gradually add hot skim milk, beating constantly.
Return to double boiler.
Cook over hot, not boiling, water... - 29.4465