- » Low Fat Croutons
Low Fat Croutons Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat croutons recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat croutons recipes.
Chili With Giant Polenta Croutons
Coat a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Slowly add cornmeal and salt, stirring constantly with a wire whisk until smooth.
Spoon into prepared pan, and spread evenly; set aside.
Add oil to... - 43.9588
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup With Parmesan Croutons
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pierce the sweet potato with a fork.
Cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds.
Put it in a baking pan, cut side up, with the sweet potato, and bake them for 1 hour, or until tender.
During the last 10 minutes, add the... - 41.9264
Cream Of Tomato Soup With Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. In a medium-size saucepan combine the tomatoes and their liquid, the tomato juice, potatoes, bell peppers, onion, 2 tablespoons of the coriander, the garlic and black pepper, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover the... - 37.4543
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Cut the bread slices into cubes, enough to measure 3 cups.
3) In an oven-proof skillet, melt the margarine or butter and stir in the garlic salt.
4) In the mixture, drop the bread crumbs... - 31.1792
Garlic And Herb Croutons
1. Rub the inside of a large bowl with the garlic, and sprinkle with the oregano. Place the bread cubes in the bowl, and spray lightly with the cooking spray. Toss gently, and spray again. Sprinkle with the Parmesan, and toss to coat.
2. Coat a large baking... - 23.6076
1. Rub the inside of a large bowl with the garlic. Place the bread cubes in the bowl, spray lightly with the cooking spray, and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Toss the cubes to coat with the garlic and Parmesan.
2. Coat a large baking sheet with nonstick... - 23.279
In a heavy, nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add bread cubes and garlic.
Saute cubes, stirring frequently and shaking the pan, until the cubes are golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove and discard garlic. - 21.1208