- » Low Fat Corn Casserole
Low Fat Corn Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat corn casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat corn casserole recipes.
Tex Mex Turkey Corn And Barley Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the onions, sweet and chili peppers and sauté, for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender crisp.
4. Add the barley and sauté for a few... - 46.6773
You May Also Like!
Low-calorie Cottage Corn Casserole
In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
Pour into a lightly buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Place casserole in a large pan.
Pour hot water into the larger pan to a depth of 2 inches.
Bake in a preheated slow oven (325°F.) until a knife inserted into the... - 34.2612
Creamy Baked Corn With Zucchini And Red Bell Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine scallions, red pepper, and zucchini. Add corn and white pepper. Mix well.
3. Transfer corn mixture to an 11-by-7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
4. Bake for 40 minutes. - 33.1377
Scalloped Potatoes With Corn Starch
For sauce, in a small saucepan stir together the milk, cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat. Set aside.
Lightly spray the sides of a 1 1/2-quart casserole with nonstick coating. Peel... - 31.176
Creamy Corn Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2) In a bowl, mix melted margarine and flour to make a smooth paste.
3) In a blender, blend the cottage cheese without adding any water and transfer to another bowl.
4) To the blended cheese add cooked corn... - 44.5295
Mexican Corn Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat a 9-inch pie plate with butter.
3) In skillet, heat water and sautÃ© the onions, green peppers and garlic, for 5 minutes or until tender.
4) Add the tomatoes, coriander, oregano and cumin.
5)... - 46.7448
Cottage Cheese Corn Casserole
Looking to prepare an awesome dish that wouldn't cost you much then give this Cottage Cheese Corn Casserole. This Cottage Cheese Corn Casserole not just come within your budget but also is so tasty and flavorful to adorn your dining table for any occasion at... - 37.6842
Vegetable Deviled Ham Casserole
Cook frozen vegetables according to package directions.
Mix vegetables with next 5 ingredients.
Turn into 10x6x1/2 -inch baking dish.
Top with buttered bread crumbs; sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot. - 35.8273
Creamy Corn Pudding
1. Place 1 1/2 cups of the corn and all of the remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor. Process for 1 minute, or until the mixture is smooth. Place the processed mixture in a large bowl, add the remaining corn kernels, and stir to mix well.
2.... - 31.9762
Place broccoli florets and 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Let stand for 3 minutes.
Place corn kernels in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole with 2 remaining... - 36.3446
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a small saucepan, boil the water.
Add celery and onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until soft.
In a medium bowl, toss cornbread crumbs, bread cubes, sage, parsley and poultry seasoning to mix well.
Add chicken stock and egg whites... - 43.1084