- » Low Fat Corn Casserole
Low Fat Corn Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat corn casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat corn casserole recipes.
Tex Mex Turkey Corn And Barley Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the onions, sweet and chili peppers and sauté, for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender crisp.
4. Add the barley and sauté for a few... - 46.8556
You May Also Like!
Low-calorie Cottage Corn Casserole
In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
Pour into a lightly buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Place casserole in a large pan.
Pour hot water into the larger pan to a depth of 2 inches.
Bake in a preheated slow oven (325°F.) until a knife inserted into the... - 32.4011
Creamy Baked Corn With Zucchini And Red Bell Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine scallions, red pepper, and zucchini. Add corn and white pepper. Mix well.
3. Transfer corn mixture to an 11-by-7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
4. Bake for 40 minutes. - 33.7309
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a small saucepan, boil the water.
Add celery and onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until soft.
In a medium bowl, toss cornbread crumbs, bread cubes, sage, parsley and poultry seasoning to mix well.
Add chicken stock and egg whites... - 41.6737
Southern Style Cornbread
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into a 10 1/2-inch cast-iron skillet or into a 9 X 11-inch ovenproof glass casserole dish.
In a bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, powdered milk, salt, baking powder and sugar.
In another bowl,... - 43.1809
Creamy Corn Pudding
1. Place 1 1/2 cups of the corn and all of the remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor. Process for 1 minute, or until the mixture is smooth. Place the processed mixture in a large bowl, add the remaining corn kernels, and stir to mix well.
2.... - 29.2561
Place broccoli florets and 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Let stand for 3 minutes.
Place corn kernels in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole with 2 remaining... - 35.3287
Layered Tortilla Casserole
Combine the water or broth, onion, garlic, and celery in a microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 minutes or until onions and celery are tender.
Combine with chili powder, cayenne pepper, corn, beans, and tomato sauce.
Place 3 corn... - 42.8242
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs until thick.
3. Add the corn and stir it in.
4. In another bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt, and generous doses of pepper.
5. Slowly add the milk and stir it in, then add the butter.
6.... - 46.9277
In a 3-quart casserole, combine first 6 ingredients.
Gradually add vinegar and water, stirring well.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes; stir well.
Add corn and pimiento.
Cover; microwave 15 to 17 minutes, stirring after 7 minutes.
Stir when finished cooking. - 38.8056
Colorful Corn Relish
In 3-qt casserole stir together sugar, cornstarch, minced onion, mustard seed, celery seed and turmeric.
Gradually add vinegar and water, blending well.
Microwave at High (10) 5 Minutes.
Add corn to sauce.
Microwave at High (10) 15 to... - 42.4544