Low Fat Frosting
- » Low Fat Cool Whip Frosting
Low Fat Cool Whip Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Low Fat Cool Whip Frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Low Fat Cool Whip Frosting recipes.
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee or water and the milk and vanilla extract, and mix with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth. (The batter will be thin.)
2. Coat four 8-inch round... - 32.8423
Hershey' S Slimmed Down Chocolate Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray two 8-inch round baking pans with vegetable cooking spray.
In small bowl, stir together flour, cocoa and baking soda.
In medium saucepan over low heat, melt corn oil spread; stir in sugar.
Remove from heat.
Add milk, vinegar and... - 42.8823
Pina Colada Cake
1. Drain the pineapple from its juice. Reserve the juice separately in a small saucepan.
2. To the pineapple juice, add gelatin and leave to soften for about 5 minutes.
3. Into the softened gelatin mixture, stir honey.
4. Place the pan... - 47.4414
Raspberry Chocolate Cake
19 Grams Fat/Serving
Grease and flour two 8 x 1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans.
Stir together flour and baking soda.
In a large mixer bowl beat shortening on medium speed of electric mixer about 30 seconds.
Add sugar and vanilla and beat till... - 50.0831
Rosalie's White Yogurt Pudding Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease the cake pan with butter and dust it with flour, set aside.
3. In a stand mixer add the egg whites and sugar and whip until stiff peaks, once done transfer in a bowl, set aside.
4. Pour the cake mix... - 0
Banana Cupcakes With Orange Cream Cheese Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray non-stick spray on the cupcake moulds.
2) Soften the cream cheese by keeping it out at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix together flour, bran, baking soda, salt, cloves... - 42.2686