- » Low Fat Chinese Soup
Low Fat Chinese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Low Fat Chinese Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Low Fat Chinese Soup recipes.
Chicken Wonton Soup
This version of wonton soup is so delicious, it's addictive! The chicken dumplings or wontons, stuffed with ground chicken, turnip, egg and spices, are are easily put together using wonton wrappers. This wonton soup is a great way to use up leftover roast... - 133.957
Chinese Chicken And Egg Soup
If you are down with a cold and looking for a hot, healthy soup, then this Chinese chicken and egg soup is just right for you. This not only serves as a nutritious soup but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavor. This magical soup is worth... - 96.8086
Egg Flower Soup
1.In a large saucepan, heat oil.
2.Add shallots, celery, Chinese leaves and carrot and stir fry them on high flame for 3 minutes,
3.Pour the stock and add kombu and dried mushrooms.
4.Let the mixture boil.
5.Put the lid on and simmer for 15- 20... - 50.3757
Chinese Chicken Soup
1. Remove any skin from the chicken. Place on a chopping board and use two forks to tear the chicken into fine shreds.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the spring onions and chilli for 1 minute.
3. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for another... - 44.9373
Shrimp And Bok Choy Soup With Pineapple
Place the shrimp in a medium bowl.
Add 1 tablespoon of the wine or sherry, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, half of the garlic, 1 teaspoon of the ginger, the cornstarch, sesame oil, and white pepper.
Toss to combine, cover, and let stand for 20... - 44.7706
Cantonese Vegetable Soup
1. Heat 1/2 cup of the broth in a large, heavy soup pot over high heat. When broth is boiling, add onion, garlic, and gingerroot. Cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce and the remaining 5 1/2 cups broth. Bring stock to a gentle boil.
3. Add water chestnuts,... - 41.8404
Chinese Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan, dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and heat to serving temperature.
3. If desired, add a dash of Mild Chinese Mustard.
4. Ladle soup in soup bowls and serve hot. - 38.4796
1. In a saucepan, put together all ingredients and bring it to boiling.
2. Then, simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Serve Bouillon Shantung in a soup bowl along with a wooden soup spoon. - 34.7867
Chicken Noodle Soup With Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a medium-size skillet over medium heat. Add the carrots, scallions and bell pepper, and saute 4 minutes, or until the carrots are softened. Add the stock and 1 cup of water, and bring the mixture to a simmer.
2. Break the linguine into... - 34.6435
Spinach And Bean Curd Soup
1. Rinse and drain the dried shrimps. Combine the shrimps with the chicken stock in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Add the bean curd and simmer for about 5 minutes. Season with fish sauce and black pepper to taste.
3. Tear the spinach leaves into... - 34.1241
Sweet Potato Soup
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine potatoes and 6 cups of the broth.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, cover, and boil gently until potatoes are soft enough to mash readily (about 20 minutes).
With a slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to a food... - 32.9548
Quick Chicken Noodle Soup With Peas
1. Bring the stock to a boil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the carrots and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until barely tender.
2. Add the noodles, reduce the heat to medium and cook 3 minutes.
3. Add the peas, parsley and pepper. Bring the... - 31.0331