- » Low Fat Chicken
Low Fat Chicken Recipes
The idea of Chicken low fat is actually of any chicken recipe that is light and low on calorie count. There are many chicken low fat recipes made all across the world that are specially prepared for all the people ... More »
Delicious Christmas Liver Pate
Make this year's Christmas unforgettable with this delicious liver pate. Try this dish and give a wonderful treat to your family and friends. - 147.643
Chicken Curry Low Fat Balti
A sweet tasting Chicken Curry Balti that's really simple and quick to make. With a really creamy sauce thanks to the Crème Fraiche. - 145.798
Quinoa Salad With Chicken, Grapefruit And Avocado
Quinoa is a grain and is often thought to be related to the wheat family, but it is actually related to beets and spinach! This full meal salad serves two as a main course or four as an appetizer, just add a couple more lettuce leaves. It is a healthy,... - 144.402
Basmati Rice With Low Fat Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice is a delicious main course dish. The video here shows how to make it and that too by making it with low fat ingredients. Have a look at the video and treat your family and friends with this amazingly delicious low fat... - 141.522
Healthy Grilled Chicken Swiss And Apple Panini
Panini's are all the rage now so why not start making them at home for a fancy lunch or casual dinner? An unusual combination of ingredients but a wonderful healthy and delicious end result! It’s meaty, cheesy, fruity, toasty and healthy all in one! There... - 139.362
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 139.176
Southwestern Chicken Soup With Rotini
Chicken soup with rotini variation of a famous classical Tex mex soup. This is a simple soup prepared with boneless, skinless chicken breasts, black beans, corn and rotini pasta. The soup is wonderfully flavored with jalapeno peppers, cumin and oregano. This... - 138.851
Healthy Cheese And Spinach Stuffed Chicken Rollatini
Think a classic like stuffed chicken Parmesan can't be improved? Think again. The same savory crunch now yields to a cheesy, melty inside so good, you may forget the original existed. This chicken Parmesan recipe retains all that cheesy goodness but without... - 137.18
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 136.992
Healthy Orange Chicken Stir-fry With Brown Rice
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make a healthy Orange Chicken stir-fry served over brown rice. In only 20 minutes, this heart-healthy chicken recipe is ready to go and on the dinner table! No peanut oil, no corn starch or high sodium stock.... - 136.116
Healthy Pan Seared Chicken With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
The words “Healthy” and “Creamy” in the same dish seems almost misleading doesn’t it? But this recipe will change the way you perceive healthy cooking. A great way to diversify the way to cook and enjoy chicken the healthy way, this recipe uses some... - 135.995
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.635
Chicken Wonton Soup
This version of wonton soup is so delicious, it's addictive! The chicken dumplings or wontons, stuffed with ground chicken, turnip, egg and spices, are are easily put together using wonton wrappers. This wonton soup is a great way to use up leftover roast... - 133.957
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 133.598
Lower Fat Chicken Spinach Quesadilla
Looking for a quick, easy, delicious, low calorie party appetizer or snack? Watch Rocky Barragan teach you how to make simple and delicious Chicken & Spinach Quesadillas. These are great as a party finger food or can even serve as a meal! These are healthy as... - 133.483
Healthy Baked Buffalo Chicken
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make Baked Buffalo Chicken, a lighter take on the classic fried and glazed chicken wing version. These taste like chicken wings but are super healthy. This is one of the tastiest healthy chicken wing recipes... - 131.166
Asian Style Aromatic Poached Chicken
No one want to be in the kitchen during summers, but everyone wants delicious food. And healthy food is the call of the time, so try this Asian style poached chicken. It requires few ingredients, few equipments and very little time. I usually have this dish... - 131.06
Maftoul With Comforting Chicken Soup
If you are feeling low and want something to soothe you then this is the right video to watch. Blanche is transferred to her childhood days and prepares a comforting dish which her mother used to serve her when she used to be ill. A very wholesome and... - 128.426
Healthy Turkey Sausage And Sweet Potato Breakfast Pizza
Nearly 40 percent of Americans like to consume cold, leftover pizza for breakfast! Gladly eat pizza for breakfast! Check out this healthy breakfast pizza recipe instead of stuffing your mouth with a whole lot of fats and carbs in the morning! This quick and... - 127.914
Healthy Chicken Fricassee
Chicken Fricassee, this recipe is like chicken stew, chicken pot roast all rolled up into one BUT healthy, low in fat and sugar! This is a one-pan wonder. It takes about 45 minutes to finish up in the oven but it’s so worth the wait. This chicken recipe is... - 126.814
Low-fat Diet Chicken Parmesan
Chef Binks and Dr. Derek do a makeover of the classic family favorite to suit your low-fat diet. Who said diet food is boring and tasteless? Try this healthy yet very delicious chicken parmesan recipe that will shed a new light on how you look at diet food!... - 126.012
Chicken Skewers Glazed With Mustard
Hosting a family get together and wondering what to cook? Try these yummy Chicken skewers Glazed with Mustard. This video is a step by step demo of the recipe, watch it now. - 124.901
Low Fat Chicken Salad With Cottage Cheese
Chicken salad makes a wonderful meal, and it doesn't have to be laden with fatty ingredients. Try this healthy chicken salad recipe for lunch or dinner and find out how tasty and satisfying a creamy cheesy chicken salad can be without it being calorie dense.... - 123.921
Chinese Style Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry
Watch Barry from the Virgin Kitchen make this Chinese style Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry. If you love the pungency of the Asian food in general, then dish is waiting for you. Like most of the stir-fry recipes, this is pretty simple to make, Watch and learn... - 123.154
Healthier Kfc Chicken - From The Dr. Oz Show
Food hacker Todd Wilbur shows you how to make a lower-calorie/lower-fat clone of KFC Original Recipe Chicken without frying and without MSG in this clip from The Dr. Oz Show. Todd includes the 11 secret herbs and spices he discovered on his CMT show, "Top... - 123.143
Italian Chicken Marsala
Chicken marsala is a great dish to serve for dinner and would really impress your guests. Take a look at this fantastic video that shares a recipe for chicken marsala with an aromatic nutty sauce and flavorful marsala wine. See the video and make the great... - 119.368
Pistachio Crusted Chicken With Herb And Mustard Sauce
If your kids love to eat chicken dishes, then here is an excellent video that displays a super simple recipe for pistachio crusted chicken with a herb mustard sauce. Take a look at this wonderful video where this recipe is nicely explained and can be easily... - 119.293
Balsamic Braised Chicken With Tomato
Heart-warming, no fuss and all flavor, this is the go-to recipe when you are looking for a healthy chicken meal. It’s easy to prepare, so so tasty and really satisfying. Everyone I've given this recipe to or cooked it for raves over it! - 119.258
Low Fat Chicken Picatta With Whole Wheat Angle Hair
This chicken piccata with mushrooms, served over whole-wheat high-fiber angel hair pasta, has a rich lemon-caper sauce that's made with extra-virgin olive oil. This healthy chicken recipe is ready in a snap and makes the perfect family healthy dinner for both... - 119.009
Low Fat Chicken Scallopini On Spring Greens With Lemon Wine Dressing
Salad is always good in summer, it makes an awesome lunch but why not for dinner as well? Egg white and whole wheat breaded, pan-fried chicken breast served on a bed of spring greens, spiked with a lemon wine and shallot vinaigrette, this is healthy carefree... - 118.938
Healthy Grilled Chicken Fingers With Cilantro Sauce
When you think pesto, the first thing that comes to mind is basil and pine nuts! Chef Bink tweaks the recipe a bit, not only making it healthier, but also adding an Asian zing! Low-fat chicken tenders, marinated, grilled to tender-perfection and served with... - 116.129
Low-fat Chicken And Pesto Panini
This recipe was is the perfect one to pull out when you have company over for lunch and no time to prepare. With leftover rotisserie chicken or grilled boneless chicken breasts on hand and prepared pesto, these delightful sandwiches come together prestissimo!... - 115.004
Pan Seared Chicken Breast With Low-fat Sour Cream Mustard Sauce
Tired of chicken? Well you will not be with this one. This recipe is a work of art! It uses lean chicken and turns it into one mean dish; low in fat, nice and moist, and tons of mustard flavor! Chef Binks makes the recipe fun, easy and tasty while Dr. Derek... - 114.771
Thai Style Chicken Skewers
This Thai Style Chicken Skewers recipe is a fast and really simple, not to forget really taste one for your summer gathering and barbecue parties. Definitely one that will be loved by kids and adults alike! These are easy to make, pack for picnics and... - 111.518
Moist Chicken Breasts
The Chef shows how to make Moist Chicken Breasts. This is so simple and you can use it in your salads and sandwiches. You can slice or dice the chicken, as you like. - 109.717
Healthy Chicken Parm A La Kimkins
It is hard to cook healthy, but it is harder to cook for the health conscious! I just got lucky that I got to watch this low carb, low cal and low fat version of Chicken with pasta and spaghetti sauce by Amy. A very inspirational video to prepare classic... - 106.433
Ranch Chicken Delight
This ranch chicken delight is full of the nutrients packed nicely in a bag and as Jill says you can carry it wherever you go, for an outing, long drive, camping. This dish is a true winner when it comes to versatile comfort food, full of nutrition. - 105.56
In my search of more flavorful dishes, I came across this larb recipe from Amy which sounds interesting. It originates from Thailand where it is made with beef, but I liked the idea of using chicken instead, as it becomes a healthier. So if you are into Asian... - 104.72
Rainbow Chicken Chili
Are you looking for a yummy Chicken Chili recipe? This video is thoroughly recommended for you. Fitness coach Anita Stone prepares a great tasting Chicken Chili recipe and that too with a healthy twist. Watch the video now. - 103.109
Oven Baked Fried Chicken
Love the classic fried chicken but don't want to pile on those extra calories? Watch this video now. Fitness Coach Anita Stone prepares the modified version of the classic fried chicken which is healthier. - 102.959
Low Fat Sante-fe Chicken Salad
Gear up for the easiest chicken feast ever with this scrumptious Santa-Fe chicken salad. Juan Montalvo's version presents the zesty, creamy salad in a more healthy way. Just grab the ingredients and throw up a great salad together. Serve it at your next party... - 99.3342
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Tenders
For most of us the perfect chicken tenders, is all about seasoning we use. Here is a great way of preparing chicken tenders with low carb buffalo wing sauce. This spicy and juicy chicken tenders can be a great dish at your next party. - 98.8488
Chicken And Mango Wrap
Have you ever felt helpless when you have guests over and you don't know what to serve them? Me too, until I saw this Chicken and Mango wrap which made my life so easy around the kitchen. The best part is that you can use any meat or fruit and it still tastes... - 98.2758
Chinese Chicken And Egg Soup
If you are down with a cold and looking for a hot, healthy soup, then this Chinese chicken and egg soup is just right for you. This not only serves as a nutritious soup but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavor. This magical soup is worth... - 96.8086
Baked Chicken Tenders
To keep up with today's fast moving world here is a recipe for baked chicken tenders for one of those days when you are tired to cook and still want to eat something healthy. Watch this video to find out how Amy makes these chicken tenders in minutes. - 94.0858
Quick Baked Chicken
For those who don't have enough time to cook, here is a recipe for quick baked chicken which only take a few minutes to cook but is also a very healthy affair. Watch the video to see how easily it is prepared and why it is healthy. - 92.1497
Healthy Coconut Chicken Tenders
Now this coconut chicken tenders will sure take away the breaded chicken tenders from the top charts! If you are looking for a variation of breaded tenders, simply replace bread with crispy coconut. Coconut is not always healthy but Amy has her way to prove... - 92.129
Low Fat Creamy Mushroom Chicken
Chicken dishes are sought after in healthy and low fat versions these days. Here's a recipe by chef Steven Binks to cook chicken along with low fat ingredients including mushrooms in a simple way that renders a creamy texture to the final preparation. Good... - 87.1178
A soup made with all the vegetables to add to the density of the soup! Watch Mark make a fun video of this soup! - 81.2009
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 53.2466
Mexican Style Chicken With Tortilla
Craving for some Mexican food and want it immediately. Try Nikko's Mexican Style chicken with tortilla. He take us on a pictured journey, the recipe being so simple that pictures are enough to understand. Really a great dish to put together in a few minutes... - 50.1535
Hot And Sour Soup Meal
1) Cut the chicken into 1/8 inch slices.
2) Take a bowl and stir chicken slices in it with 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
3) Take a Dutch oven and heat oil in it. Add chicken slices and cook for about 3 minutes or until tender.
4) Remove... - 49.1655
Escarole Garlic Soup With Chicken Peas
1. Rinse escarole with water in order to remove sand from its skin.
2. Cut leaves in a cross section style into long thin pieces.
3. Take a 4-quart saucepan and heat olive oil into it.
4. Stir fry escarole, onion, and garlic in hot oil... - 49.0436
Chicken And Fresh Vegetables Provencale
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 3 quart baking dish and combine all vegetables in it.
3) Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons basil, 1 tablespoon parsley and pepper.
4) Take a bowl and combine water and bouillon cube.
5) Pour mixture over... - 48.953
1) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add pepper, onion, garlic powder and paprika.
2) Cook until tender, stirring repeatedly.
3) Add bouillon.
4) Take a small bowl and blend cornstarch with water. Add the prepared mixture to the skillet nd stir... - 48.9096
Fricassee Of Giblets
1) Buy gizzards, necks, wings, feet and livers.
2) Wash them thoroughly and remove heavy skin from feet.
3) Take a saucepan and heat chicken fat in it. Add onions and cook until golden brown in color.
4) Add giblets and cook for about 5... - 48.7142
Chicken, Bean, And Rice Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-by-12-inch non-stick pan and combine parsley and rice in it.
3) Take a saucepan and mix broth, flour, salt, milk and pepper in it. Cook to form white sauce.
4) Add beans, chicken and mushrooms to... - 48.5734
Baked Stuffed Whitefish
Thaw fish, if frozen; pat dry with paper towels.
Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick coating.
Place fish in the pan.
For stuffing, spray a saucepan with nonstick coating.
Cook carrot, onion, green pepper, and garlic in the saucepan till tender.
Remove... - 48.5046
Shredded Chicken Salad
1) From the chicken, trim the excess fat.
2) Wash the chicken with cold water and pat dry.
3) Put the chicken in a 1-quart glass baking dish.
4) With heavy-duty plastic, cover the chicken and vent.
5) Microwave on HIGH for 4 to 6... - 48.4071
Savory Chicken Curry
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
2. Coat the chicken pieces with flour.
3. In a large flat skillet, heat oil.
4. Arrange floured chicken pieces and brown evenly on all sides.
5. Add shallot if using towards end of the browning... - 48.3046
Blanquette De Veau With Chicken Broth
1. In a skillet add veal, broth, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, cloves and thyme. Put it on a gas stove.
2. Cook the covered mixture in low heat for at least 1 hour.
3. Combine mushrooms and onions to the mixture.
4. Cook for 30 minutes more till the... - 48.2643
Chicken, Beans, And Vegetables
1) Take a large pot and combine together water, chicken and lima beans in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for about 30 minutes.
2) Add onion and pinto beans. Simmer for about 1 hour.
3) Remove chicken and place in a bowl.
4) Add tomatoes,... - 48.2433
Mexican Chicken Chowder
1) Remove the additional fat from chicken.
2) Mix the chicken with celery, garlic, pepper and water and put the mixture in a Dutch oven.
3) Boil, stirring.
4) Simmer them on low heat for around 30 minutes till the chicken becomes... - 48.1121
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 48.1032
Pennsylvania Dutch Chicken And Corn Soup
1) Take a Dutch oven or a large saucepan and place chicken in it with breast side down.
2) Add water, onion, pepper and salt.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 35 minutes or until chicken turns tender.
4) Allow... - 48.0806
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a shallow glass bowl or a plastic bag, mix the ginger and soy sauce.
2. Put the breasts inside and marinate in the liquid for 1 or 2 hours, turning them once in a while.
3. Drain the liquid and discard it.
4. Carefully peel one of the... - 47.951
Basic Chicken Broth
1.Place chicken pieces and water in a large, heavy soup pot. Bring to a boil slowly, reduce heat, and skim off the foam that rises to the surface. Do not return to a boil or fat will be reabsorbed by the broth.
2. Add onion, cloves, carrot, celery, bay... - 47.9011
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 4 quart casserole and place the vegetables and chicken in it.
3) Sprinkle with pepper.
4) Add garlic powder, tomatoes, water and bouillon powder.
5) Sprinkle with dill and cover tightly.
6) Bake for... - 47.7967
Chicken Waldorf Salad
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock to a boil.
Add the rice.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or until all the stock has been absorbed.
Fluff with a fork.
Spread in an even layer on a large tray.
Place in the freezer or... - 47.6626
Chicken Curry Rice
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 2 1/2 quart casserole and arrange chicken in it.
3) Bake, uncovered, for about 10-15 minutes.
4) Reduce temperature to 375° F.
5) Add tomatoes and stir to break them up.
6) Add all the remaining... - 47.5478
Savory Chicken Stew
1) Remove the giblets and neck from the chicken and keep aside for other uses.
2) Trim the excess fat from the chicken.
3) Place the chicken in a Dutch oven along with 2 quarts of water.
4) Boil the chicken. Reduce the heat and simmer... - 47.4897
Curried Chicken And Apple Soup
1) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the onion, carrot and celery to make them tender.
3) Put sliced apples along with hot water, bouillon granules and all-purpose flour. Mix them properly.
4) Add this... - 47.4786
Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In a large, heavy pot, measure and add 4 quarts of water.
2. Place it on heat and add the onion, carrots, bay leaf, parsley stems, peppercorns, and salt.
3. Bring the pot to a boil and reduce the heat. Do not cover.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Now... - 47.3927
Chinese Fried Rice
Are you looking for simple way to make Chinese Fried Rice? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Chinese Fried Rice is a delicious Chinese dish. It is included as a main dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. ... - 47.3885
Baked Chicken Breasts With Raisin Stuffing
1. Lightly grease a shallow baking dish with
2. Preheat oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C.)
3. In a medium bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. In a small bowl, blend egg and milk together.
5. Add to bread mixture and stir to mix well.
6.... - 47.3727
Stuffed Chicken Rolls With Mushroom Gravy
1) Combine together the mushrooms and 1 teaspoon of margarine in a 1-quart microwavable shallow casserole and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, till tendered. Halfway through the cooking time, stir once.
2) Over the mushrooms, sprinkle the flour... - 47.3553
Chicken Or Turkey Strata
1) Take a 12-by- 18-inch non-stick pan and place bread cubes at the bottom.
2) Take a medium size bowl and mix together onion, chicken, chilies, celery, salt, mayonnaise and pepper in it.
3) Spoon mixture over bread cubes.
4) Tear the tortillas in... - 47.3384
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3025
Cornmeal Biscuit Wedges Topped Chicken Vegetable Stew
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown chicken in the kettle for 10 minutes.
Add 3 1/2 cups water, onion, garlic, bay leaf, bouillon, thyme, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in parsnips, brussels... - 47.279
Arroz Con Pollo
1) Take a nonstick skillet of 12 inches and heat oil in it.
2) Add the chicken and cook for 5-7 minute, turning only once in the process until it becomes brown.
3) Remove to a serving plate and keep aside.
4) Add rice and onions to the skillet and cook... - 47.2166
Curried Yogurt Chicken With Mango Rice
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion; saute until it begins to brown, 3-5 minutes.
Add gingerroot, garlic, and serrano, saute 2 minutes (don't let garlic burn).
Stir in curry and garam masala, saute 1 minute.
Remove mixture... - 47.1819
Spaghetti With Chicken Livers
1) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
2) Add oil to the skillet, and place over medium hear until hot.
3) Add chicken livers, and cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
4) Remove chicken livers; set aside.
5)... - 47.0818
1) Take a saucepan and fill with water. Put the cauliflower and cook for 1 minute.
2) Drain the cauliflower and keep aside.
3) Take a large non-stick skillet and pour oil into it. Add garlic and chicken to the oil and sautÃ© for 10-15 minutes on... - 47.0468
Spaghetti With Chicken And Dolcelatte
1. Cook spaghetti as per pack instructions.
2. In a pan heat oil. Add onions and cook for 1 minutes. Stir.
3. Mix chicken, lemon juice, dolcelatte, creme fraiche and parsley.
4. Add seasonings as per taste.
5. Mix till the sauce bubbles and cheese... - 47.0468
Ground Chicken Stir Fry
1) Take nonstick skillet of 9 inch size and heat the peanut oil with the hot chili peppers if you are using them.
2) Cook for 30 seconds on medium-high flame.
3) Remove the peppers with the aid of a slotted spoon and add the mushrooms, chicken, bell... - 47.0292
Parmesan Chicken Strips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
3. To prepare the chicken trim excess fat from chicken and cut into 4- x 1-inch strips.
4. In a bowl combine egg and milk, stirring well.
5. Stir well combining... - 46.9767
Curry Country Chicken
Spray a large skillet with nonstick coating.
Brown chicken in the skillet for 15 minutes, turning once.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, currants or raisins, parsley, curry powder, mace or nutmeg, and pepper.
Bring to boiling;... - 46.9679
Incredible "guiltless" Chicken Pot Pie
I made this Chicken Pot Pie for the customers at our pub and I did receive many positive reviews. I was so delighted that I thought I'd share the star recipe! - 46.9469
Braised Chicken In Beer
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/ 325°F/Gas Mark 3. Cut each chicken joint in half and put in an ovenproof casserole with the prunes and bay leaves.
2. To peel the shallots, put in a small bowl and cover with boiling water.
3. Drain the shallots after 2 minutes... - 46.9374
Crab And Chicken Gumbo
Crab And Chicken Gumbo is a delicious soup recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Crab And Chicken Gumbo dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 46.928
Safari Chicken Stew
1) From the chicken, trim the excess fat.
2) Wash the chicken with cold water, pat dry.
3) On a 12-inch round glass platter, arrange the chicken. Keep the meatier parts on the outside.
4) In a small bowl, combine together the olive oil... - 46.891
1. In a large heavy pot or Dutch oven, heat oil.
2. Add the onions and garlic.
3. Saute them until they are softened.
4. Now add the green pepper and paprika and mix them well.
5. Sprinkle salt on the chicken pieces.
Add the pieces to the pot along... - 46.8467
Chicken In Red Wine Sauce
1) Arrange the chicken parts in a single layer in a 4-quart microwavable casserole. Keep the chicken in the center of the casserole.
2) Combine together the wine, brandy and garlic in a 1-cup liquid measure and pour the mixture evenly over the... - 46.7759
Chicken Soup With Greens
Cut the chicken into 1/2" cubes.
Place in a bowl.
In a cup, combine the oregano, salt, and red-pepper flakes.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of the herb mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a Dutch oven over high heat.
Add the... - 46.767
Low Fat Chicken Recipes By Category