- » Low Fat Chicken
Low Fat Chicken Recipes
The idea of Chicken low fat is actually of any chicken recipe that is light and low on calorie count. There are many chicken low fat recipes made all across the world that are specially prepared for all the people ... More »
Chicken Wonton Soup
This version of wonton soup is so delicious, it's addictive! The chicken dumplings or wontons, stuffed with ground chicken, turnip, egg and spices, are are easily put together using wonton wrappers. This wonton soup is a great way to use up leftover roast... - 143.662
Quinoa Salad With Chicken, Grapefruit And Avocado
Quinoa is a grain and is often thought to be related to the wheat family, but it is actually related to beets and spinach! This full meal salad serves two as a main course or four as an appetizer, just add a couple more lettuce leaves. It is a healthy,... - 140.528
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.809
Chicken Curry Low Fat Balti
A sweet tasting Chicken Curry Balti that's really simple and quick to make. With a really creamy sauce thanks to the Crème Fraiche. - 129.761
Asian Style Aromatic Poached Chicken
No one want to be in the kitchen during summers, but everyone wants delicious food. And healthy food is the call of the time, so try this Asian style poached chicken. It requires few ingredients, few equipments and very little time. I usually have this dish... - 129.508
Healthy Turkey Sausage And Sweet Potato Breakfast Pizza
Nearly 40 percent of Americans like to consume cold, leftover pizza for breakfast! Gladly eat pizza for breakfast! Check out this healthy breakfast pizza recipe instead of stuffing your mouth with a whole lot of fats and carbs in the morning! This quick and... - 127.873
Delicious Christmas Liver Pate
Make this year's Christmas unforgettable with this delicious liver pate. Try this dish and give a wonderful treat to your family and friends. - 127.723
Healthy Grilled Chicken Swiss And Apple Panini
Panini's are all the rage now so why not start making them at home for a fancy lunch or casual dinner? An unusual combination of ingredients but a wonderful healthy and delicious end result! It’s meaty, cheesy, fruity, toasty and healthy all in one! There... - 127.384
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 127.222
Healthy Cheese And Spinach Stuffed Chicken Rollatini
Think a classic like stuffed chicken Parmesan can't be improved? Think again. The same savory crunch now yields to a cheesy, melty inside so good, you may forget the original existed. This chicken Parmesan recipe retains all that cheesy goodness but without... - 125.276
Chicken Skewers Glazed With Mustard
Hosting a family get together and wondering what to cook? Try these yummy Chicken skewers Glazed with Mustard. This video is a step by step demo of the recipe, watch it now. - 125.05
Low-fat Diet Chicken Parmesan
Chef Binks and Dr. Derek do a makeover of the classic family favorite to suit your low-fat diet. Who said diet food is boring and tasteless? Try this healthy yet very delicious chicken parmesan recipe that will shed a new light on how you look at diet food!... - 124.319
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 124.254
Healthy Orange Chicken Stir-fry With Brown Rice
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make a healthy Orange Chicken stir-fry served over brown rice. In only 20 minutes, this heart-healthy chicken recipe is ready to go and on the dinner table! No peanut oil, no corn starch or high sodium stock.... - 124.216
Healthy Pan Seared Chicken With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
The words “Healthy” and “Creamy” in the same dish seems almost misleading doesn’t it? But this recipe will change the way you perceive healthy cooking. A great way to diversify the way to cook and enjoy chicken the healthy way, this recipe uses some... - 123.982
Healthy Baked Buffalo Chicken
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make Baked Buffalo Chicken, a lighter take on the classic fried and glazed chicken wing version. These taste like chicken wings but are super healthy. This is one of the tastiest healthy chicken wing recipes... - 121.607
Basmati Rice With Low Fat Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice is a delicious main course dish. The video here shows how to make it and that too by making it with low fat ingredients. Have a look at the video and treat your family and friends with this amazingly delicious low fat... - 119.983
Healthier Kfc Chicken - From The Dr. Oz Show
Food hacker Todd Wilbur shows you how to make a lower-calorie/lower-fat clone of KFC Original Recipe Chicken without frying and without MSG in this clip from The Dr. Oz Show. Todd includes the 11 secret herbs and spices he discovered on his CMT show, "Top... - 119.85
Pistachio Crusted Chicken With Herb And Mustard Sauce
If your kids love to eat chicken dishes, then here is an excellent video that displays a super simple recipe for pistachio crusted chicken with a herb mustard sauce. Take a look at this wonderful video where this recipe is nicely explained and can be easily... - 119.411
Italian Chicken Marsala
Chicken marsala is a great dish to serve for dinner and would really impress your guests. Take a look at this fantastic video that shares a recipe for chicken marsala with an aromatic nutty sauce and flavorful marsala wine. See the video and make the great... - 119.348
Balsamic Braised Chicken With Tomato
Heart-warming, no fuss and all flavor, this is the go-to recipe when you are looking for a healthy chicken meal. It’s easy to prepare, so so tasty and really satisfying. Everyone I've given this recipe to or cooked it for raves over it! - 117.68
Lower Fat Chicken Spinach Quesadilla
Looking for a quick, easy, delicious, low calorie party appetizer or snack? Watch Rocky Barragan teach you how to make simple and delicious Chicken & Spinach Quesadillas. These are great as a party finger food or can even serve as a meal! These are healthy as... - 117.521
Low Fat Creamy Mushroom Chicken
Chicken dishes are sought after in healthy and low fat versions these days. Here's a recipe by chef Steven Binks to cook chicken along with low fat ingredients including mushrooms in a simple way that renders a creamy texture to the final preparation. Good... - 117.436
Healthy Grilled Chicken Fingers With Cilantro Sauce
When you think pesto, the first thing that comes to mind is basil and pine nuts! Chef Bink tweaks the recipe a bit, not only making it healthier, but also adding an Asian zing! Low-fat chicken tenders, marinated, grilled to tender-perfection and served with... - 114.58
Low-fat Chicken And Pesto Panini
This recipe was is the perfect one to pull out when you have company over for lunch and no time to prepare. With leftover rotisserie chicken or grilled boneless chicken breasts on hand and prepared pesto, these delightful sandwiches come together prestissimo!... - 113.405
Southwestern Chicken Soup With Rotini
Chicken soup with rotini variation of a famous classical Tex mex soup. This is a simple soup prepared with boneless, skinless chicken breasts, black beans, corn and rotini pasta. The soup is wonderfully flavored with jalapeno peppers, cumin and oregano. This... - 109.281
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 107.955
Moist Chicken Breasts
The Chef shows how to make Moist Chicken Breasts. This is so simple and you can use it in your salads and sandwiches. You can slice or dice the chicken, as you like. - 106.469
Healthy Chicken Fricassee
Chicken Fricassee, this recipe is like chicken stew, chicken pot roast all rolled up into one BUT healthy, low in fat and sugar! This is a one-pan wonder. It takes about 45 minutes to finish up in the oven but it’s so worth the wait. This chicken recipe is... - 105.317
Healthy Chicken Parm A La Kimkins
It is hard to cook healthy, but it is harder to cook for the health conscious! I just got lucky that I got to watch this low carb, low cal and low fat version of Chicken with pasta and spaghetti sauce by Amy. A very inspirational video to prepare classic... - 104.763
Ranch Chicken Delight
This ranch chicken delight is full of the nutrients packed nicely in a bag and as Jill says you can carry it wherever you go, for an outing, long drive, camping. This dish is a true winner when it comes to versatile comfort food, full of nutrition. - 103.944
In my search of more flavorful dishes, I came across this larb recipe from Amy which sounds interesting. It originates from Thailand where it is made with beef, but I liked the idea of using chicken instead, as it becomes a healthier. So if you are into Asian... - 103.119
Low Fat Chicken Salad With Cottage Cheese
Chicken salad makes a wonderful meal, and it doesn't have to be laden with fatty ingredients. Try this healthy chicken salad recipe for lunch or dinner and find out how tasty and satisfying a creamy cheesy chicken salad can be without it being calorie dense.... - 102.228
Maftoul: Comforting Chicken And Couscous Soup
If you are feeling low and want something to soothe you then this is the right video to watch. Blanche is transferred to her childhood days and prepares a comforting dish which her mother used to serve her when she used to be ill. A very wholesome and... - 102.15
Low Fat Chicken Picatta With Whole Wheat Angle Hair
This chicken piccata with mushrooms, served over whole-wheat high-fiber angel hair pasta, has a rich lemon-caper sauce that's made with extra-virgin olive oil. This healthy chicken recipe is ready in a snap and makes the perfect family healthy dinner for both... - 101.416
Chicken And Mango Wrap
Have you ever felt helpless when you have guests over and you don't know what to serve them? Me too, until I saw this Chicken and Mango wrap which made my life so easy around the kitchen. The best part is that you can use any meat or fruit and it still tastes... - 100.961
Low Fat Chicken Scallopini On Spring Greens With Lemon Wine Dressing
Salad is always good in summer, it makes an awesome lunch but why not for dinner as well? Egg white and whole wheat breaded, pan-fried chicken breast served on a bed of spring greens, spiked with a lemon wine and shallot vinaigrette, this is healthy carefree... - 100.589
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Tenders
For most of us the perfect chicken tenders, is all about seasoning we use. Here is a great way of preparing chicken tenders with low carb buffalo wing sauce. This spicy and juicy chicken tenders can be a great dish at your next party. - 97.7852
Low Fat Sante-fe Chicken Salad
Gear up for the easiest chicken feast ever with this scrumptious Santa-Fe chicken salad. Juan Montalvo's version presents the zesty, creamy salad in a more healthy way. Just grab the ingredients and throw up a great salad together. Serve it at your next party... - 97.6747
Chinese Chicken And Egg Soup
If you are down with a cold and looking for a hot, healthy soup, then this Chinese chicken and egg soup is just right for you. This not only serves as a nutritious soup but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavor. This magical soup is worth... - 96.8823
Baked Chicken Tenders
To keep up with today's fast moving world here is a recipe for baked chicken tenders for one of those days when you are tired to cook and still want to eat something healthy. Watch this video to find out how Amy makes these chicken tenders in minutes. - 92.5539
Oven Baked Fried Chicken
Love the classic fried chicken but don't want to pile on those extra calories? Watch this video now. Fitness Coach Anita Stone prepares the modified version of the classic fried chicken which is healthier. - 92.0457
Quick Baked Chicken
For those who don't have enough time to cook, here is a recipe for quick baked chicken which only take a few minutes to cook but is also a very healthy affair. Watch the video to see how easily it is prepared and why it is healthy. - 90.4949
Healthy Coconut Chicken Tenders
Now this coconut chicken tenders will sure take away the breaded chicken tenders from the top charts! If you are looking for a variation of breaded tenders, simply replace bread with crispy coconut. Coconut is not always healthy but Amy has her way to prove... - 90.4915
Rainbow Chicken Chili
Are you looking for a yummy Chicken Chili recipe? This video is thoroughly recommended for you. Fitness coach Anita Stone prepares a great tasting Chicken Chili recipe and that too with a healthy twist. Watch the video now. - 90.2009
A soup made with all the vegetables to add to the density of the soup! Watch Mark make a fun video of this soup! - 77.8694
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 51.5704
Chicken And Fresh Vegetables Provencale
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 3 quart baking dish and combine all vegetables in it.
3) Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons basil, 1 tablespoon parsley and pepper.
4) Take a bowl and combine water and bouillon cube.
5) Pour mixture over... - 51.1088
Chicken, Bean, And Rice Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-by-12-inch non-stick pan and combine parsley and rice in it.
3) Take a saucepan and mix broth, flour, salt, milk and pepper in it. Cook to form white sauce.
4) Add beans, chicken and mushrooms to... - 50.8144
Hot And Sour Soup Meal
1) Cut the chicken into 1/8 inch slices.
2) Take a bowl and stir chicken slices in it with 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
3) Take a Dutch oven and heat oil in it. Add chicken slices and cook for about 3 minutes or until tender.
4) Remove... - 50.4902
Savory Chicken Curry
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
2. Coat the chicken pieces with flour.
3. In a large flat skillet, heat oil.
4. Arrange floured chicken pieces and brown evenly on all sides.
5. Add shallot if using towards end of the browning... - 50.4502
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 4 quart casserole and place the vegetables and chicken in it.
3) Sprinkle with pepper.
4) Add garlic powder, tomatoes, water and bouillon powder.
5) Sprinkle with dill and cover tightly.
6) Bake for... - 50.279
Chicken, Beans, And Vegetables
1) Take a large pot and combine together water, chicken and lima beans in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for about 30 minutes.
2) Add onion and pinto beans. Simmer for about 1 hour.
3) Remove chicken and place in a bowl.
4) Add tomatoes,... - 50.0768
Escarole Garlic Soup With Chicken Peas
1. Rinse escarole with water in order to remove sand from its skin.
2. Cut leaves in a cross section style into long thin pieces.
3. Take a 4-quart saucepan and heat olive oil into it.
4. Stir fry escarole, onion, and garlic in hot oil... - 49.3812
Crab And Chicken Gumbo
Crab And Chicken Gumbo is a delicious soup recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Crab And Chicken Gumbo dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 49.3004
Mexican Chicken Chowder
1) Remove the additional fat from chicken.
2) Mix the chicken with celery, garlic, pepper and water and put the mixture in a Dutch oven.
3) Boil, stirring.
4) Simmer them on low heat for around 30 minutes till the chicken becomes... - 49.1563
Chicken Curry Rice
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 2 1/2 quart casserole and arrange chicken in it.
3) Bake, uncovered, for about 10-15 minutes.
4) Reduce temperature to 375° F.
5) Add tomatoes and stir to break them up.
6) Add all the remaining... - 49.1189
Blanquette De Veau With Chicken Broth
1. In a skillet add veal, broth, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, cloves and thyme. Put it on a gas stove.
2. Cook the covered mixture in low heat for at least 1 hour.
3. Combine mushrooms and onions to the mixture.
4. Cook for 30 minutes more till the... - 49.0851
Baked Stuffed Whitefish
Thaw fish, if frozen; pat dry with paper towels.
Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick coating.
Place fish in the pan.
For stuffing, spray a saucepan with nonstick coating.
Cook carrot, onion, green pepper, and garlic in the saucepan till tender.
Remove... - 49.0005
Baked Chicken Breasts With Raisin Stuffing
1. Lightly grease a shallow baking dish with
2. Preheat oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C.)
3. In a medium bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. In a small bowl, blend egg and milk together.
5. Add to bread mixture and stir to mix well.
6.... - 48.9961
Spaghetti With Chicken And Dolcelatte
1. Cook spaghetti as per pack instructions.
2. In a pan heat oil. Add onions and cook for 1 minutes. Stir.
3. Mix chicken, lemon juice, dolcelatte, creme fraiche and parsley.
4. Add seasonings as per taste.
5. Mix till the sauce bubbles and cheese... - 48.8493
Fricassee Of Giblets
1) Buy gizzards, necks, wings, feet and livers.
2) Wash them thoroughly and remove heavy skin from feet.
3) Take a saucepan and heat chicken fat in it. Add onions and cook until golden brown in color.
4) Add giblets and cook for about 5... - 48.8085
Chilled Chicken And Pasta Salad
1) Dissolve the bouillon cube in water.
2) Add the chicken and onion and cook for about 25-30 minutes.
3) Keep aside the broth and cool the chicken.
4) Chop into bite-sized pieces.
5) Using the reserved broth and water, cook the pasta as per directions... - 48.6565
Shredded Chicken Salad
1) From the chicken, trim the excess fat.
2) Wash the chicken with cold water and pat dry.
3) Put the chicken in a 1-quart glass baking dish.
4) With heavy-duty plastic, cover the chicken and vent.
5) Microwave on HIGH for 4 to 6... - 48.6258
Pennsylvania Dutch Chicken And Corn Soup
1) Take a Dutch oven or a large saucepan and place chicken in it with breast side down.
2) Add water, onion, pepper and salt.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 35 minutes or until chicken turns tender.
4) Allow... - 48.5359
Incredible "guiltless" Chicken Pot Pie
I made this Chicken Pot Pie for the customers at our pub and I did receive many positive reviews. I was so delighted that I thought I'd share the star recipe! - 48.5263
Mexican Style Chicken With Tortilla
Craving for some Mexican food and want it immediately. Try Nikko's Mexican Style chicken with tortilla. He take us on a pictured journey, the recipe being so simple that pictures are enough to understand. Really a great dish to put together in a few minutes... - 48.3911
1) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add pepper, onion, garlic powder and paprika.
2) Cook until tender, stirring repeatedly.
3) Add bouillon.
4) Take a small bowl and blend cornstarch with water. Add the prepared mixture to the skillet nd stir... - 48.3206
Chinese Chicken Puffs
Heat water and butter to a rolling boil in saucepan.
Stir in all of the flour and salt.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves the sides of pan and forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs in thoroughly, one at a time.
Beat mixture until smooth... - 48.3015
Chicken Soup With Rice
This chicken soup with rice reciepe is a delicious and homely soup that can be served as a simple yet full meal. Made filling with rice and vegetables like celery, onions and carrots, the chicken soup is flavored with thyme and sage and a hint of savory, the... - 48.1554
Savory Chicken Stew
1) Remove the giblets and neck from the chicken and keep aside for other uses.
2) Trim the excess fat from the chicken.
3) Place the chicken in a Dutch oven along with 2 quarts of water.
4) Boil the chicken. Reduce the heat and simmer... - 48.1471
Curried Chicken And Apple Soup
1) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the onion, carrot and celery to make them tender.
3) Put sliced apples along with hot water, bouillon granules and all-purpose flour. Mix them properly.
4) Add this... - 48.141
Healthy Chicken Tarragon Salad
1. Using a pair of kitchen scissors or a meat knife, trim the excess fat from the chicken.
2. In a skillet, combine stock, water, and 2 teaspoons tarragon.
3. Bring the liquid to a boil over moderate heat and add the chicken.
4. Cover and poach the... - 47.9656
Cornmeal Biscuit Wedges Topped Chicken Vegetable Stew
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown chicken in the kettle for 10 minutes.
Add 3 1/2 cups water, onion, garlic, bay leaf, bouillon, thyme, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in parsnips, brussels... - 47.9046
Chicken And Grapes In Wine Sauce
1) Take a large skillet and combine together carrots, chicken breasts, green onions, lemon peel, salt, rosemary, 1/2 cup wine, pepper and lemon juice. Bring the mixture to a boil
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 20-30 minutes or until chicken... - 47.8944
Chinese Fried Rice
Are you looking for simple way to make Chinese Fried Rice? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Chinese Fried Rice is a delicious Chinese dish. It is included as a main dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. ... - 47.7279
Chicken Soup With Greens
Cut the chicken into 1/2" cubes.
Place in a bowl.
In a cup, combine the oregano, salt, and red-pepper flakes.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of the herb mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a Dutch oven over high heat.
Add the... - 47.6915
Cornish Hens With Pineapple Pepper Sauce
1) Remove giblets and rinse hens inside-out. Pat dry and cut each hen lengthwise into half.
2) Preheat oven to 325° F.
3) Take a broiler pan or a shallow roasting pan and place halved hens skin side up.
4) Broil them 4-6 inches away... - 47.6915
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 47.648
Curried Yogurt Chicken With Mango Rice
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion; saute until it begins to brown, 3-5 minutes.
Add gingerroot, garlic, and serrano, saute 2 minutes (don't let garlic burn).
Stir in curry and garam masala, saute 1 minute.
Remove mixture... - 47.573
Individual Chicken Pot Pies
Individual Chicken Potpies is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Individual Chicken Potpies dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 47.5377
1) Take a nonstick skillet sized 12 inches and melt 2 teaspoons of margarine in it.
2) Cook the shallots in it for 2 minutes approximately, stirring often until soft and keep it aside.
3) Take a large sized mixing bowl and add the bread crumbs together... - 47.4084
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3263
Ground Chicken Stir Fry
1) Take nonstick skillet of 9 inch size and heat the peanut oil with the hot chili peppers if you are using them.
2) Cook for 30 seconds on medium-high flame.
3) Remove the peppers with the aid of a slotted spoon and add the mushrooms, chicken, bell... - 47.318
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown chicken pieces on one side for 7 minutes.
Turn chicken, then add onion and garlic.
Cook about 8 minutes more or till chicken is brown and onion is tender.
Stir in garbanzo beans, tomato puree, un-drained... - 47.3072
Chicken Waldorf Salad
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock to a boil.
Add the rice.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or until all the stock has been absorbed.
Fluff with a fork.
Spread in an even layer on a large tray.
Place in the freezer or... - 47.3009
1. In a small bowl, put together all the dressing ingredients and mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place all the vegetables and pour the dressing; toss to mix.
3. Allow the salad to marinate overnight.
4. Just before... - 47.2713
1) Take a saucepan and fill with water. Put the cauliflower and cook for 1 minute.
2) Drain the cauliflower and keep aside.
3) Take a large non-stick skillet and pour oil into it. Add garlic and chicken to the oil and sautÃ© for 10-15 minutes on... - 47.2538
Stuffed Chicken Rolls With Mushroom Gravy
1) Combine together the mushrooms and 1 teaspoon of margarine in a 1-quart microwavable shallow casserole and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, till tendered. Halfway through the cooking time, stir once.
2) Over the mushrooms, sprinkle the flour... - 47.2404
Remove skin and bones from chicken; cut meat into cubes.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in 2 1/2 cups boiling water; cool.
In skillet stir bouillon into dry milk powder.
Add chicken and 1/4 cup green onions.
Simmer 10 minutes. (Electric skillet 220°.)
Combine 1/4... - 47.2381
Gingered Chicken Pot Stickers
1. Steam or boil cabbage for 5 minutes
2. Drain and let cool.
3. Press to squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Set aside until required.
4. In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and stir to mix well
5. Add cabbage and... - 47.2123
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches With Charmoula
These grilled chicken sandwiches are perfect as a carry meal to work or as a light lunch when at home. Cooked with chicken breasts, marinated and grilled along with red peppers, eggplant and onions, the chicken sandwiches are served along with charmoula made... - 47.1968
Chicken Or Turkey Strata
1) Take a 12-by- 18-inch non-stick pan and place bread cubes at the bottom.
2) Take a medium size bowl and mix together onion, chicken, chilies, celery, salt, mayonnaise and pepper in it.
3) Spoon mixture over bread cubes.
4) Tear the tortillas in... - 47.1959
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a shallow glass bowl or a plastic bag, mix the ginger and soy sauce.
2. Put the breasts inside and marinate in the liquid for 1 or 2 hours, turning them once in a while.
3. Drain the liquid and discard it.
4. Carefully peel one of the... - 47.1248
1. In a large heavy pot or Dutch oven, heat oil.
2. Add the onions and garlic.
3. Saute them until they are softened.
4. Now add the green pepper and paprika and mix them well.
5. Sprinkle salt on the chicken pieces.
Add the pieces to the pot along... - 47.0849
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
2) Add the chicken and cook over high heat, turning it once, till the chicken is browned well on both the sides and is thoroughly cooked. This takes about 2 minutes of cooking on each side.
3) Combine together the... - 47.0714
Low Fat Chicken Recipes By Category