Low Fat Tuna
- » Low Fat Canned Tuna
Low Fat Canned Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat canned tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat canned tuna recipes.
Low-fat Mediterranean Tuna Panini
An unusual combination of ingredients but a wonderful healthy and delicious end result. It's a Mediterranean style sandwich; whole wheat bread sandwiched with tuna-in-water, tomato, onion, artichokes, kalamata olives, capers and feta cheese dressed with lemon... - 101.815
Tuna Half Moons
Combine tuna, cheese, mayonnaise and celery.
Separate biscuits and put together in twos.
Flatten into circles.
Spread tuna mixture on top on each circle.
Fold to make half moons.
Seal by pressing fork into edges.
Beat egg and brush onto tops of half... - 42.331
Mix tuna with mayonnaise and any other desired ingredients.
Cut green pepper in half or quarters (for a small child), lengthwise.
Remove seeds and membranes.
Till with tuna mixture.
Add sails, if desired. - 27.5471
Reduced Fat Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake into a small mixing bowl , removing any skin or bones if any.
2. Add the next five ingredients and toss to mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
4. Whisk using a fork until smooth
5. Dress... - 47.0503
Saute garlic in oil until lightly colored.
Stir and cook 30 seconds.
Add tomatoes and juice.
Simmer uncovered over low heat 25 minutes.
Break tuna into small pieces.
Add to sauce, mixing well.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 43.8786
Combine tuna, mayonnaise, apple, carrot and raisins.
Fill cream puff shells with mixture. - 26.5459
Prepare cornbread according to package directions.
Stir in tuna and onion.
Pour into greased 10 by 15 inch jellyroll pan.
Scatter olives over top.
Bake at 400Â°F. for 15 to 20 minutes.
Cut into small squares - 29.1883
Slice eggs in half.
Scoop yolks out into mixing bowl.
Add tuna and break up with a fork.
Stir in onions and mayonnaise until blended.
Fill egg whites with mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 31.0065
Hooked On Tuna Burrito
With a little creativity, you can re-invent several fast-food favourites using nutritious, low-calorie, high protein ingredients. Now you can serve your family pizza, tacos, Pad Thai, shawarma, burritos, and even the classic burger with bacon and cheese,... - 40.119
Tuna Cheese Tarts
Why not try this Tuna Cheese Tarts? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Tuna Cheese Tarts to believe it! - 40.2971
Tuna Salad Pita Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except pitas and the accompaniments.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Cut each pita in half.
Line each half with a leaf of lettuce, a slice of tomato, mushroom slices and sprouts.
Add tuna salad and garnish with a sprig of... - 39.4451
Tuna Linguine Casserole
Cook noodles according to directions on package, omitting salt.
Rinse and drain.
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute onion and garlic until onion is transparent, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
In a large... - 44.786
1) Take an electric mixer or blender container and process cottage cheese in it until soft and smooth.
2) Drain and flake the tuna.
3) Take a bowl and combine together cottage cheese, tuna, pimiento, onion, pepper and salt in it.
4) Transfer... - 33.3064
Creamed Tuna And Peas Over English Muffins
In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
Add flour, salt, pepper and bay leaf, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Gradually add milk and sherry, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and discard bay leaf.
Meanwhile,... - 42.093
Healthy Tuna Snack
A quick and simple "tuna salad" for those who need a snack during the day. - 18.205
Spicy Tuna Noodles Soup
Looking for a healthy and nutritious soup that will appeal to your kids? Try this Spicy tuna noodles soup. It has tuna which is flavored by garlic chili sauce. Apart from being a great appetizer this soup is so filling that it can be called as a tiny meal. - 111.295
Curried Tuna Bites
1. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
3. In a colander, place tuna and rinse under cold rap water 1 minute and set colander aside to let tuna drain 1 minute.
4. At medium speed of an electric mixer beat... - 41.3276
Tuna With Broccoli And Pasta
What a wonderful combination of tuna and pasta! I love pasta but if it accaompnied by seafood then its for sure become a speciality rather than being a mundane pasta dish. Tuna With Broccoli And Pasta is a foodies delight! The small chunks of fish melts in... - 45.7473
Tuna, Asparagus And Crab Roe With Fried Rice
Here is a variation to the fried rice recipe! Tuna, Asparagus and Crab Roe with Fried Rice is a healthy, tasty and nutritious alternative as fried rice. Serve it garnished with parsley or feta cheese. - 121.102
Quick Baked Beans And Tuna With Steamed Rice
Reduce your cooking time considerably by trying this Quick baked beans and tuna with steamed rice. This dish is a healthy alternative and makes for a complete meal in itself. So what are you waiting for, try it now! - 114.079
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 36.0857
Here is an appetizing and healthy breakfast dish! The dish, Tuna Omelet, is a power-packed combination of nutrients which sets the day right. Eat it without worrying about calories. Serve it with salad and baked beans. - 117.438
Ravioli With Tuna Sauce
1.Cook ravioli in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions.
Drain and keep warm.
2.To make sauce, heat oil in a trypan.
Cook onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, wine and sugar.
Bring to... - 45.6793
A healthy snacking option is here! Tuna Sandwich is easy and quick to make. All you need to do is mix the ingredients and assemble the sandwich. It is that simple! Have it with chilli or tomato sauce. - 111.986
The Tuna Pickle Pitas are an easy to make yummy delight when you are really running short of time. The sweet pickle relish gives this coleslaw like sandwich filling a really tangy kick. A real treat for any seafood lover. - 32.6216
Tadav S Slim Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut each tomato down to stem end into 6 wedges.
Cover and chill.
Combine Cottage cheese and yogurt in medium bowl; mix well.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves; blend well.
Place tomatoes on individual lettuce-lined plates; spread wedges... - 31.3766
Bean And Tuna Salad
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl combine the lemon juice, oil, parsley, rosemary, pepper and salt, and whisk until blended.
2. In a large bowl toss together the carrots, scallions and celery.
3. If using canned beans, rinse them under cold running water... - 34.4865
Afternooner Tuna Sandwich
1. Run bread under hot water just until moistened but not soggy. Wrap in clean damp towel. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine tuna, green onion, parsley, celery, relish, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise.
3. Spread mixture evenly over bread. Cover with tomato... - 42.0001
Spaghetti With Tuna And Tomatoes
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 12-inch skillet over low heat. Add the garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes, or until golden. Add the tomatoes, and cook, uncovered, for 10... - 31.8731
Wild Rice Tuna Salad
1. Combine the rice and the water in a medium-size saucepan. Heat to boiling. Lower the heat; cover the saucepan and simmer for 1 hour or until the rice is tender.
2. Combine the mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, onion and chives in a large bowl, blending well.... - 36.272
Tuna Mac Casserole
Cook macaroni, celery, carrot, and onion in a large amount of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or till pasta is tender; drain.
Stir in soup, milk, and salt, if desired.
Fold in tuna and peas.
Place in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° oven for... - 43.3633
Pasta With Tomato And Tuna
1. Put the chopped onion, celery, red pepper and garlic into a pan. Add the stock, bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes or until the stock has reduced almost completely.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, sugar and herbs. Season to taste and bring to the... - 36.635
Peppery Tuna Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a pan and cook macaroni in it according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
3) Take a small saucepan and put milk in it. Heat nicely.
4) Take a small bowl and mix cornstarch with water. Add the... - 45.972
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan. Add the onion and celery and gently cook for about 5 minutes, stirring from time to time until the onion is softened.
2. Stir in the flour and cook for about 1 minute to thicken.
3. Draw the pan off the heat... - 41.6222
Lemon Caper Tuna Spread
For non vegetarians, lemon caper tuna spread is a delight. Toasted bread with lemon caper tuna spread would surely make your breakfast an unforgetable meal. - 32.2759
Dill Tuna Sandwiches
In a medium mixing bowl combine salad dressing, dillweed, and pepper. Stir in chopped cucumber and radishes. Add drained tuna. Toss gently to mix.
For each sandwich, place one lettuce leaf on a slice of bread. Top with half of the tuna mixture and another... - 26.3885
Rinse bulgur in a colander with cold water. Drain well.
In a medium bowl combine bulgur, tuna, chopped tomato, cucumber, parsley, green onion, and pepper. Pour dressing over bulgur mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.... - 32.3318
Crunchy Tuna Salad In Pepper Boats
Microwave Directions: Place pepper halves on plate.
Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 1 minute; refrigerate.
Mix together remaining ingredients until well blended; refrigerate. - 32.9656
Cold Tuna Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Refrigerate for several hours.
3) Take out from the refrigerator and serve cold. - 39.75
Curried Tuna Bisque
1) Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat oil in it.
2) Add onions, carrot, celery and onions. Cook over medium heat until vegetables become tender, stirring occasionally.
3) Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4) Remove the pan from heat. Add tuna and... - 50.7028
In a medium bowl stir together egg whites and skim milk. Stir in bread crumbs, pickle, onion, paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Drain tuna and break into chunks. Add tuna to crumb mixture; mix well. Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Spray a shallow... - 31.8784
Lemon Cranberry Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in tuna.
2. Place 2 basil leaves on bottom halves of each roll; top basil leaves evenly with tuna mixture. Top each sandwich with cucumber slices, 2 lettuce leaves, and tops of rolls. - 29.549
In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, wheat germ, scallions, parsley and oregano.
In a cup, combine the mayonnaise, egg and ketchup.
Pour over the tuna and mix well.
Form into 4 patties.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the patties in the... - 41.7693
Oriental Tuna Patties
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green onions, celery, and garlic; saute until tender.
Combine sauteed vegetables, tuna, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill 15... - 41.0002
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add tuna, 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, and green onions; stir well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 4-inch patty.
Press remaining breadcrumbs evenly onto both sides of patties.
Coat a large... - 42.0156
Tuna Spaghetti Pie
Following package directions, cook spaghetti in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; then drain.
Combine spaghetti with butter, Parmesan, and eggs; spread over bottom and sides of a well-greased 9-inch pie pan (1 1/2 inches deep).
Press... - 43.526
Tuna Swiss Baked Patties
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a colander, add in the tuna. Wash under cold water for about a minute. Let drain.
3) In a large skillet, melt the margarine over a low flame.
4) Toss in the onions and saute till they become tender.
5)... - 46.4664
Perfect Tuna Casserole
1. Take a quarter casserole and add soup and milk and blend well. Add eggs, peas and tuna - stirring continuosly.
2. Preheat oven at 350°F.
3. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes.
4. Stir to check if ready.
5. Sprinkle... - 39.8597
Marinated Bean Tuna And Tomato Salad
Place beans in colander and rinse thoroughly with cold water .
Dry on paper towels and transfer to large serving bowl.
Combine oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper in small bowl or jar with lid and stir or shake well.
Pour over beans.
Add tuna,... - 36.4827
Tuna Cheese Dip
1) Bring the cream cheese to the room temperature.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the tuna, cream cheese, onion and bouillon granules together.
3) Stir in the water, blend well, and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour before serving.
4) Use as required. - 29.3907
Tuna Chilli Tacos
1. Warm the taco shells in a hot oven for a few minutes until crisp.
2. Mash the beans lightly with a fork, then stir in the fromage frais with the chilli sauce, onions and mint.
3. Fill the taco shells with the shredded lettuce, the bean mixture and tuna.... - 36.239
Tuna Tomato Chowder
In large saucepan cook onion, celery, and garlic in cooking oil till onion and celery are tender but not brown.
Stir in tomato paste, uncooked rice, sugar, bay leaf, basil, hot pepper sauce, 4 cups water, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat;... - 45.2576
In a medium bowl, mix the tuna, eggs, sour cream, mustard and oregano.
Coat 1 (or 2) 2-cup casserole dish(es) with no-stick spray.
Add the bread crumbs and swirl to coat evenly.
Add the tuna mixture.
Bake at 400° for 25 minutes, or until the filling is set. - 31.3197
Curried Tuna Pita
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients thoroughly except pita.
2) Take the pita and cut a quarter of it around the edges.
3) Open the pita like a pocket and fill it with the tuna mixture.
4) Serve as required. - 39.8055
Tuna Pecan Salad Sandwiches
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Place a lettuce leaf on half of each English muffin. Top evenly with tuna mixture. Top with remaining English muffin halves. - 27.8467
Tuna Provolone Pita Pockets
1. Break the tuna with a fork into bite-size pieces. Combine the tuna, cucumber, Provolone, tomato and olives in a large bowl. Stir in the salad dressing. Let the tuna mixture marinate in the refrigerator for several hours. Stir the mixture occasionally.
2.... - 32.7189
Tuna Steaks With Pineapple Sauce
1. Coarsely chop the onion.
2. In a medium-size saucepan, combine the chopped onion, the pineapple and its juice, the garlic, ketchup, scallion greens, cornstarch, sugar, salt, hot pepper flakes and ground red pepper. Bring to a boil over medium heat,... - 36.1707
Peppers Stuffed With Tuna
Drain tuna and flake.
Combine with next 4 ingredients and salt and pepper to taste.
If using water-pack tuna, moisten with 3 to 4 tablespoons oil.
This makes about 5 cups filling.
Gut off tops of peppers and remove seeds and veins.
Blanch in boiling water 3... - 43.7204
Tuna Bulgur Salad
1) In a medium saucepan, bring broth and bulgur to a boil.
2) Cook, covered for 20 minutes over low heat until grain is soft and absorbs broth.
3) Take a small bowl and beat together vinegar, mustard, honey, oregano and pepper in it for the... - 47.6873
Tuna And Pasta
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
Drain and place in medium mixing bowl.
In 2-quart casserole, combine margarine and almonds.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until almonds just begin to brown, stirring... - 50.6494
This video shows how to prepare a Malayan favorite eastern salad the tuna kerabu. This is easy to prepare, simple and quickly made. At the same time is tastes fabulous due to mixed aroma from all the spices. - 37.4919
Tuna And Mixed Vegetable Pasta
1. Heat the oil in a pan and gently saute the mushrooms, garlic and pepper until softened. Stir in the tomato paste, then add the tomato juice, peas and some or all of the crushed peppercorns, depending on how spicy you like the sauce. Bring to the boil,... - 38.3459
Tuna Pasta Salad
1) In boiling water, cook pasta for 10-12 minutes.
2) Drain well, when done and wash under cold water.
3) Take a large bowl and mix together yogurt, honey, lemon juice, vinegar, dill, celery seed, paprika and white pepper in it.
4) Mix... - 47.6199
Grilled Tuna With Vegetables In Herb Butter
1. On each piece of foil mound tuna, bell peppers, squash, pea pods, carrots and onions.
2. For making herb butter in a small bowl stir together butter, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and dill weed.
3. Drizzle over tuna and vegetables.
4. Using... - 46.9354
Bean Sprout Tuna Chow Mein
1) In water, dissolve chicken bouillon.
2) To this, add soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3) Stir in cornstarch until dissolved.
4) In a frying pan, heat oil over high heat.
5) Add celery and onion to the hot oil and fry for a minute, stirring.
6) To this,... - 48.3706
Tuna Potato Pie
In small mixing bowl, combine green pepper and onion.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until green pepper is tender-crisp.
Arrange cottage fries over bottom and along sides of 9-inch round baking dish.
Cover... - 50.9025
Cook spaghetti as directed on package; drain.
Cook garlic in margarine in 2-quart saucepan until golden brown.
Stir in half-and-half, basil and oregano.
Heat to boiling.
Stir in tuna, olives and cheese; boil and stir 1 minute.
Pour over hot... - 39.2071
Rice Salad With Tuna And Shrimp
1. Cook the rice according to the package directions. Mix in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Set the rice aside and let cool completely.
2. Steam the shrimp over boiling water in a tightly covered saucepan or steamer until the shrimp are pink and firm, 4 to 5... - 40.2089
Spaghetti With Tuna And Olives
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain and set aside to keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat reserved oil from tuna in a frypan and cook onion, pepper and garlic for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in... - 35.6036
Hot Tuna Sprout Wiches
Place muffins toasted side up on paper towel-lined plate.
Top each with onion slice.
In small mixing bowl, combine tuna, alfalfa sprouts, mayonnaise, sunflower nuts, mustard and celery seed.
Spread one-fourth of the tuna mixture on each muffin... - 42.2385
Tuna Cheese Leaves
Place tuna in a medium bowl; break up with a fork.
Finely chop eggs or force eggs through a sieve.
Add chopped or sieved eggs, green onions and Italian dressing to tuna; stir to combine.
Stir in cottage cheese and olives.
Place 1 cabbage or lettuce leaf on... - 31.5951
Tuna And Fresh Fruit Salad
Line a large platter, 4 individual plates or 4 large goblets with lettuce leaves, if desired.
Arrange tuna and desired fruit in a decorative design over lettuce.
Sprinkle almonds over salad, if desired.
For Fruit Dressing, in a small bowl stir together... - 28.6293
Tortellini With Three Cheese Tuna Sauce
1) Following package instructions, cook tortellini in boiling salted water.
2) In the meantime, in a saucepan, sauté onions and garlic for 2 minutes in butter.
3) Beat in ricotta cheese and milk and then add in cheeses, tuna, basil and lemon peel.
4)... - 39.1658
Tuna Casserole With A Twist
In large saucepan, whisk together evaporated milk and flour; cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
Add cheese; stir until cheese melts.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook until heated through. - 24.9955
Stuffed Tuna And Banana Pancake
This dessert is a hot favorite with kids! Stuffed tuna and banana pancake is a yummy dish which is low in fat. No artificial additives are used in any of the ingredients. Serve it with cucumber and fresh coriander or fresh fruits like strawberry, watermelon... - 117.757
Tuna Cheese Grill
1) Use the margarine to spread 1 side of the toast.
2) On a small baking sheet or piece of foil, place the toast, margarine side down.
3) On the toast, arrange the tomato slices. Set aside.
4) Combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for... - 43.8219
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.2204
Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna Over Green Salad
Do you need a healthy dish for your entire family that can be prepared in almost no time? Join Chef Scott in this video and find out how to make Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna over Green salad side dish. As the name suggests, he is seasoning tuna with Chinese 5... - 114.646
Snappy Tuna Dip
In a food processor container place cottage cheese.
Process until creamy.
Add tuna, lemon juice and dill.
Process until smooth.
Stir in green onions.
Into a serving bowl spoon tuna dip.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or longer.
Garnish with paprika.
Serve with... - 35.3958
Tortellini With Three Cheese Tuna Sauce
Cook tortellini in boiling salted water according to package directions.
When tortellini is nearly done, in another saucepan sauté onions and garlic in butter for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat. Whisk in ricotta cheese and milk.
Add tuna, cheeses, basil and... - 39.0839
Wisconsin Tuna Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
In large bowl, toss together tuna, bread crumbs, onions and pimentos.
In small bowl, beat together egg and milk; stir in lemon peel.
Stir into tuna mixture; toss until moistened.
With lightly floured hands, shape into eight 4-inch patties.
In large nonstick... - 38.502
Elaine's Tuna Tetrazzini
1) Take a large skillet; heat oil and fry mushrooms and onion in it for 3 minutes until soft.
2) Add in flour and blend well.
3) Quickly add in chicken broth and milk and stir cook until the mixture thickens and boils.
4) Add in the seasonings and cook... - 38.099
Terrific Tuna Casserole
The terrific tuna casserole is a fish and macaroni casserole made with fresh veggies. Made with added yogurt for moistness, the terrific tuna casserole is herbed with thyme and baked in the oven. Sided with a salad, its is filling and delicious. - 34.6244
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
2 In a medium bowl, add egg, mayonnaise, yogurt, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Mix well.
3 Add well drained tuna to the egg mixture along with the green pepper, green onions,... - 40.1825
Swimming Tuna Dip
Combine cottage cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and salad dressing mix in food processor or blender.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Stir in tuna, green onion and parsley. - 33.239
1. In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
2. Assemble tacos by sprinkling lettuce into each taco shell.
3. Among the tacos divide tuna mixture, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
4. Garnish as... - 40.2387
1.Place tuna, cucumber, tomato juice, gelatine mixture, dill, lemon rind, lemon juice, capers, horseradish relish and yoghurt in a food processor or blender.
Process until smooth.
2.Season to taste with pepper.
Pour tuna mixture into four individual... - 38.006
Apple Tuna Toss
1. Toss lettuce, apples, tuna, and oranges together.
2. Mix yogurt, soy sauce, and lemon juice together.
3. Pour over salad, toss - 25.8409
Fettuccine A La Tuna
1) Take a small saucepan and cook broccoli and bell pepper in it for 5 minutes over boiling water.
2) Remove the vegetables from steamer after draining excess water from them.
3) In same saucepan, stir fry onion and garlic for 2 minutes in butter and... - 42.008
Tuna Rice Towers
Spread 1/4 cup ricotta cheese over each rice cake.
In a small bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese, buttermilk or low-fat milk and paprika.
Stir until smooth; set aside.
Arrange olive slices on cheese in a circle around edge of each rice... - 43.7336
Classic Tuna Salad With Fresh Dill
In bowl, mash tuna with juices. Add celery, dill, parsley, chives, mayonnaise, yogurt and mustard; mix well.
Makes 5 servings, 1/4 cup/50 ml each. - 29.6989
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1. Heat the beans with liquid on low flame or in the microwave. Keep warm.
2. In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, seasonings and the olive oil
3. Use a fork to whisk until well blended.
4. Drain the warm beans reserving liquid for another purpose if... - 46.5945
Nutritious tuna porridge recipe, is a different dish in its own. There is a flavorful garnishing that adds to its taste. It is healthy and low fat properties of tuna. - 41.345
1) Chill the broth and skim off fat from the surface.
2) In a saucepan, blend the flour with the tuna liquid, gradually mix in the broth , stir continuously and cook until thickened.
3) Stir in the onions, tomato sauce, mushrooms, tuna and parsely,... - 37.6507
Tuna & Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Over a large platter or 4 individual plates line with lettuce leaves, if desired.
2. Arrange tuna and desired fruit in a decorative design over lettuce.
3. Sprinkle almonds over salad if desired.
4. For Fruit Dressing in a small bowl stir together... - 40.7026
Quick And Easy Tuna Pasta Salad
If you have a bowl of pre-cooked pasta sitting in your refrigerator for couple of days, then here is a great solution to use them up. Watch the video to learn the tricks to convert these stale pasta into a super delicious salad, just by adding few more fresh... - 108.755
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
On nonstick baking sheet set potato halves cut-side down and bake until tender but not soft, 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Scoop pulp from each potato half into work bowl of food processor, leaving 1/4-inch-thick... - 44.2138
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 120.127
Tuna Stuffed Artichokes
1. Using a kitchen shear trim out the sharp points from artichoke leaves.
2. Trim stems and take out the loose outer leaves.
3. Cut an inch from the tops and brush cut edges using lemon juice.
4. Into a large covered saucepan or Dutch... - 46.5723
Confetti Tuna In Celery Sticks
1. Add to a small bowl tuna, cabbage, carrot and squash and toss together.
2. Mix in cream cheese, yogurt and basil.
3. Put in salt and pepper to taste.
4. Using small spatula spread mixture into celery sticks. - 34.5653