- » Low Fat Buffalo
Low Fat Buffalo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat buffalo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat buffalo recipes.
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 139.176
Healthy Buffalo Shepherd's Pie
What's for Dinner!?! This is a question that is heard in every house around the world! To help answer that question Mr. Mom, Dave Lilja, a stay-at-home dad who had to deal with that question all the time, shows us how easy it is to come up with easy,... - 138.839
Healthy Baked Buffalo Chicken
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make Baked Buffalo Chicken, a lighter take on the classic fried and glazed chicken wing version. These taste like chicken wings but are super healthy. This is one of the tastiest healthy chicken wing recipes... - 131.166
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Tenders
For most of us the perfect chicken tenders, is all about seasoning we use. Here is a great way of preparing chicken tenders with low carb buffalo wing sauce. This spicy and juicy chicken tenders can be a great dish at your next party. - 98.8488
You May Also Like!
Buffalo Chicken Fenders
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine hot sauce, paprika and ground red pepper in small bowl; brush on all surfaces of chicken.
Place chicken in greased 11x7-inch baking dish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Bake, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until... - 33.2077
Healthy Buffalo Hamburger
Do you miss a good burger since you started your diet? Here is a great video to help you with that! Watch Natalie prepare a “buffalo,” that’s right not beef, burger! A healthier option when you are on a diet. Watch this step-by-step video and try it out! - 137.473
Janice Okun's Buffalo Chicken Wings With Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the dressing, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, blue cheese, onion, parsley, lemon juice, and vinegar in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste. Cover and refrigerate... - 37.4426
Hot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
1) Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2) In a bowl take chicken and season with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder.
3) Drizzle little olive oil over it to coat.
4) Pan grill for 5 minutes on each side.
5) Heat a metal or... - 45.9044
Buffalo Chicken Fingers
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F. Line a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with foil and oil lightly. In a pie plate or shallow dish, whisk the egg whites with the water for 1 minute or just until frothy. On a piece of wax paper, mix the bread crumbs with the ground red... - 33.1872
Wine Pairing With Bison
How-to pair bison with wine. Get 15% off your bison order by copying this link into your browser: www.highplainsbison.com/wine4bison - 13.9059
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine all the ingredients together well.
3) In a 9x5x3-inch pan coated with cooking spray, place the mixture.
4) Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or till done.
5)... - 39.0178
Tomato Mozzarella Salad
Here is a very simple, five minute recipe for a great tasting salad. No cooking, no mess and very nutritional. It looks good too. The combination of the colors complement the combination of flavors. This is a great appetizer before almost any Italian meal. In... - 40.5352
Homemade Sloppy Joes
If you are wondering what to do with the pound of ground beef sitting in your refrigerator, why not make Sloppy Joes? A sandwich is a sandwich but a Sloppy Joe is a total meal. Where are you going to go and buy one of these? If you want one, you probably have... - 174.55
Low Fat Buffalo Recipes By Category