- » Low Fat Brussels Sprout
Low Fat Brussels Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat brussels sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat brussels sprout recipes.
Broiled Brussel Sprouts
If brussel sprouts is what you are craving for lately then the video has a light and healthy recipe using them just for you. A perfect side dish to go with grilled meats or they can just be relished on their own. Watch the video now and get started as it... - 100.182
Do you like brussels sprouts? Apparently the reason why many people say they dislike them is because they've only tried them when they're overcooked. - 96.2344
Caraway Brussels Sprouts
1. Remove any discolored outer leaves from brussels sprouts and cut off stem ends. Slash bottom of each sprout with a shallow X.
2. Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer and bring to a boil. Place brussels sprouts in a colander or steamer basket, cover, and steam... - 31.8966
Sunshine Brussels Sprouts
Place Brussels sprouts and water in 2-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until tender, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring after half the cooking time.
Drain and set aside.
Place onion and margarine in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until onion... - 43.396
Brussels Sprouts In Ten Minutes
1) In a streamer heat the water until it boils.
2) Rinse the Brussels sprouts in cold water and trim.
3) Place the Brussels sprouts in the steamer and allow to steam for 7-10 minutes.
4) Pour off the cooking liquid and serve hot. - 26.2474
Pureed Brussels Sprouts
1. In a large saucepan, bring stock to a boil.
Add the Brussels sprouts and onion and return to a boil.
2. Cover, and simmer vegetables for about 10 minutes soft and mushy.
3. Using a slotted spoon, remove the sprouts and onions to a food processor or... - 41.0846
1. In a saucepan, bring salted water to boiling and add the Brussels Sprouts.
2. Cover the pan and bring it to a boil; cook for 10 minutes until sprouts are tender.
3. Drain well.
4. In a bowl, mix bouillon, buttermilk and almond... - 36.9561
Bombay Brussels Sprouts
1. In a bowl, take mayonnaise, cheese, celery seed and curry powder and mix them well.
2. Pour the mayonnaise mixture over hot Brussels sprouts and serve hot. - 29.3737
Brussels Sprouts Garni
1. In a saucepan, combine bouillon and sprouts; cook until sprouts are tender.
2. Drain well and toss sprouts with parsley flakes, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
3. Cover the pan and simmer for about 5 minutes until the liquid evaporates... - 36.3603
Brussels Sprouts And Asparagus With Rosemary
This recipe is fast and easy and the results are so rewarding. These two seasonal veggies and the essence of the rosemary make a great combination. The pumpkin seeds and almonds kick up the protein and add a satisfying crunch to each bite. - 124.622
Caramelized Brussel Sprouts
Ok, I know that in many households saying the word “brussel sprout” is equivalent to saying a curse word. Many people when they were younger were force-fed over cooked, mushy, no-flavored brussel sprouts as some sort of cruel and unusual punishment. Well,... - 115.369
Brussels Sprouts With Mustard Glaze
Discard coarse outer leaves from Brussels sprouts.
Then rinse sprouts, drain, and place on a rack above 1 inch of boiling water in a large pan.
Cover pan and steam sprouts over high heat until tender when pierced (about 10 minutes).
When sprouts are almost... - 30.1806
Brussels Sprouts And Herb Cheese Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine Brussels sprouts and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once or twice.
Let stand, covered, while preparing sauce.
In 4-cup measure, combine flour, chervil, onion powder,... - 50.1235
Brussels Sprouts And Potatoes
Brussels Sprouts And Potatoes consists of an interesting blend of oregano falovred potatoes and sprouts.This exotic preparation is fused with black pepper and garlic flavors and can be served with some other unconventional recipes. Brussels Sprouts And... - 36.1481
Brussels Sprouts With Three Root Sauce
1) Take a 2-quart saucepan and add water. Add potatoes and cook covered in water for about 15 minutes.
2) Drain the potatoes and place in a bowl.
3) Using a food mill or hand-held masher mash the potatoes.
4) Keep in a large bowl.
5) In the same... - 39.3712
Curried Brussels Sprouts
Cook Brussels sprouts by your choice of method; drain and set aside.
In a small saucepan over medium heat melt margarine.
Add flour, onion, salt and curry powder; mix well.
Stir in milk gradually.
Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Fold in Brussels... - 32.958
Brussels Sprouts In Yogurt Sauce
Trim any wilted leaves or woody stem sections from the Brussels sprouts.
Put brussels sprouts in a steamer over boiling water and cook until just tender (be careful not to overcook).
Combine yogurt and cereal in a small saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat... - 28.0992
Brussels Sprouts With Mustard Butter
1. Boil, steam or microwave Brussels sprouts until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2. Place butter in a microwave-safe jug and melt on HIGH (100%) for 20 seconds or melt in a small saucepan over a low heat. Stir in mustard, dill and pepper to taste. Pour butter... - 27.5445
Brussels Sprouts And Cheese Bake
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
In a saucepan or steamer over medium heat cook Brussels sprouts with a small amount of water until almost tender; drain.
In a large bowl combine Brussels sprouts, cottage cheese, yogurt, scallions, garlic, paprika, salt and... - 37.5229
Brussels Sprouts With Cheese Sauce
Wash brussels sprouts thoroughly, and remove discolored leaves.
Using a sharp knife, cut off stem ends, and cut a shallow X in bottom of each sprout.
Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add brussels sprouts.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes... - 37.8293
Rosemary Brussels Sprouts
Pat the sprouts dry and cut each in half.
In a small bowl, mix together the rosemary, lowfat margarine, garlic salt and pepper.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place the sprouts in the grill and spread the herb butter over the... - 31.7381
Brussels Sprouts As A Garnish
1. Cook brussels sprouts until tender but still slightly firm. .
2. Combine Italian dressing with dill seeds and chives. Pour over hot brussels sprouts.
3. Chill and serve as a garnish or relish. - 22.2765
Caramelized Leeks And Brussels Sprouts
This recipe features brussels sprouts, leeks, bacon, chicken, and balsamic vinegar. The Brussels sprouts and leeks get all caramelized and golden, and pair so nicely with the bacon! Alongside them is a simple balsamic glazed chicken that's made in the Crock... - 126.595
Low Fat Marinated Vegetable Salad
This Marinated Vegetable Salad is a lunch passion for me ! Try out this Marinated Vegetable Salad with rice or spaghetti or any other main dish tell me what you like it best with ! - 37.0834
Belgian Sprout Soup
Cook sprouts and onions in chicken stock with salt, pepper, and tarragon until tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Puree in a blender with milk solids, yogurt, and parsley.
Reheat until hot through.
Garnish with a dollop of yogurt or parsley. - 31.5028
Broccoli With Parsley-pepper Sauce
Place bell pepper chunks and garlic in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 7 minutes.
Place bell pepper and garlic, lemon juice, paprika, cayenne, black pepper, and parsley in a blender or food processor and... - 36.8024
Healthy Portobello Mushroom Burgers
Wanna munch in some healthy snacks - here is a perfect choice for you. These Portobello mushroom burgers are too good for your palate as well as for your health. Watch the video to learn the preparation process. - 80.8106
Vegetable Kebabs With Lemon Dressing
In 1-cup measure, blend all dressing ingredients.
In 1-quart casserole, combine frozen Brussels sprouts and carrots.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until defrosted.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
For each kebab, assemble... - 48.5764
Easy Vegetable Medley
In a large saucepan combine brussels sprouts, carrots, and 1/2 cup water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain vegetables. Return to saucepan. Add salad dressing. Toss to coat. Cook 1... - 25.2931
Wild Rice Salad With Walnut Orange Dressing
1. Bring 3 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to low and simmer, partially covered, 45 minutes.
2. Cut the sprouts in half and set aside to drain on paper towels.
3. Remove the pan of... - 34.6665
Glazed Winter Vegetables With Maple And Ginger
This glazed winter vegetables recie is a simple yet fragrant recipe that is perfect for serving as a mian course or side in a meal. Brussles sprouts, carrots and ginger root cooked with maple syrup and chicken stock are glazed in a skillet and cooked to... - 38.947
Baked Chicken With Winter Vegetables
1) Discard discolored leaves from brussels sprouts.
2) Cut off stem ends and wash the sprouts thoroughly.
3) Cut a shallow X in the base of each sprout.
4) REmove any excess fat from chicken.
5) Wash chicken with cold water; pat dry.
6)... - 46.3197
Juice all the vegetables together with the lemon. - 30.7687
Cornmeal Biscuit Wedges Topped Chicken Vegetable Stew
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown chicken in the kettle for 10 minutes.
Add 3 1/2 cups water, onion, garlic, bay leaf, bouillon, thyme, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in parsnips, brussels... - 47.9046
Mixed Vegetables With Piquant Sauce
1) In a vegetable steamer, arrange the carrots and cauliflower.
2) Place the steamer over boiling water, cover and steam for about 8 minutes, till the vegetables are crisp-tender.
3) Drain the vegetables, set aside and keep them warm.
4) Follow the... - 46.8288
White Bean Chevre Spread
1. Place the beans, chevre, herbs and lemon juice in a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
2. Transfer the spread to a small serving bowl and stir in the salt and pepper. - 33.0645
How To Cook Cherry Tea Braised Pork Loin Roast
1. Make diagonal slits on the fat side of the pork and season it with salt, pepper, and chilli powder on both sides.
2. Dredge roast with flour on all sides and set aside.
3. Preheat a large frying pan to medium.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degree... - 0
Christmas Turkey Dinner - Part 1 - Pre-preparation
For a newlywed and a beginner in the kitchen, preparing a Christmas dinner can be a terrifying and daunting task. If you are one of those, who do not know where to start when planning a Christmas meal for your family, this four part video will help you get... - 103.524
Chickpea And Vegetable Curry With Couscous
There is something so heartwarming and inviting about digging into a big bowl of vegetable curry. But instead of adding a couple of tablespoons of store-bought curry powder to the sauce, make your own homemade curry spice blend. This bowl of warm satisfying... - 137.901
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion until tender, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, remove onion to plate; set aside.
2. In drippings remaining in Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook pork cubes until browned on... - 34.593
Zesty Short Rib Stew
This Zesty Short Rib Stew is my favorite. Try this short rib stews with Brussels sprouts and carrots in barbecue sauces for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Zesty Short Rib Stew are welcome. - 31.329
Chicken And Barley Dinner
Chicken And Barley Dinner is a highly nutritious and a filling dish. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, Chicken And Barley Dinner is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. Try it! - 32.6414
Daube Of Beef With Whole Garlic And Root Vegetables
In a large saute pan, cook the bacon until crisp.
Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
When cool enough to handle, coarsely chop and set aside until needed.
Transfer 1/4 cup of the bacon fat to a heavy-bottomed pot large enough to... - 40.8363
Basque Lamb Stew
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot oil, cook onions until tender. With slotted spoon, remove to small bowl.
2. In drippings remaining in Dutch oven, over medium-high heat, cook lamb until browned. Return onions to Dutch oven; stir in tomatoes... - 34.7538
Dizzy Dinosaur Dip
To Make Dinosaur: Slice about a third off top of acorn squash.
Scoop out all seeds and fiber from large section to make a bowl for the dip.
Insert toothpicks through stem end of sprouts and attach to rounded bottom for legs.
To make neck and head,... - 36.1613
Wild Duck With Bigarade Sauce
1) When purchasing the duck, ask the seller for the neck and giblets.
2) Wipe the duck clean from the inside and outside with a clean damp cloth.
3) Peel the orange and cut it into quarters.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 400... - 46.5905