- » Low Fat Breakfast
Low Fat Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat breakfast recipes.
Pineapple Orange Juice Smoothie & Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Being raw vegan doesn’t mean you cannot treat delicious food to your guest. Megan Elizabeth prepares two delicious raw vegan dishes for her friends. They are Pineapple orange smoothie and Apple cinnamon oatmeal with cashew as the replacement for cereals.... - 138.275
Homemade Spinach And Mushroom Frittata
Looking for a healthy, low-fat high protein breakfast recipe, then do try this out. The Chef shows how to make Spinach and Mushroom Frittata. The best part about a frittata is that there is no flipping! This is not only very simple to make but is super... - 137.388
A great option for those who cannot eat eggs! A scramble made with tofu and spy sausage…a great recipe for vegans too! A healthy mix of onion, garlic, and bell peppers adds in the flavors too. Watch the recipe being prepared and try it out! - 128.874
Soda Bread With Raisins
Awesome is the word to describe it, easy, delicious. This video prepares an Irish soda bread with caraway and raisins. Though, traditionally raisins and caraway is not used but it certainly adds an extra flavor to the bread. It is best eaten freshly baked and... - 128.665
Healthy Turkey Sausage And Sweet Potato Breakfast Pizza
Nearly 40 percent of Americans like to consume cold, leftover pizza for breakfast! Gladly eat pizza for breakfast! Check out this healthy breakfast pizza recipe instead of stuffing your mouth with a whole lot of fats and carbs in the morning! This quick and... - 127.873
Vegan Breakfast Tofu Scramble
Scrambled tofu is probably one of the most mundane vegan recipes there is. You probably roll your eyes when you see the obligatory breakfast option but for a new vegan it’s one of the most important dishes to learn. Not only is it a quick and easy and... - 126.309
If you are looking for healthy and wholesome breakfast ideas, try making these aapams. Are they dosas? No, aapams are like dosas but are so light and spongy that you can eat a plate full of them. This video shows how to make appams from scratch. The most... - 126.005
Vegan Banana Nut Muffins
A tasty and nutritious breakfast or anytime muffin. Make up a batch on Sunday and have muffins ready for breakfast all week. Fiber rich foods such as these muffins, are essential for good health. They help in lowering cholesterol, controlling blood sugar... - 125.424
Homemade Soft And Spongy Idli
An all time classic breakfast item - "Idli". Now if u happen to be a South Indian you will already know the ratio of ingredients but what makes these steamed rice cakes different and spongy soft ones you get at restaurants, that just melt in your mouth?... - 124.839
Quinoa With Raisins And Apricots
Quinoa for breakfast? A great start to a great day. Rich in protein and fiber that is vital for cancer prevention. A great recipe that includes raisins and apricots. Watch this video to learn how to best cook quinoa. - 123.733
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Waffles With Pumpkin Seeds And Cranberries
Made with a blend of whole wheat flour and oats, flecked with poppy seeds and bejeweled with dried cranberries these waffles are almond milk-moist with a golden crust and heart healthy goodness. These waffles still beat pancakes. Pancakes are “tasty”,... - 123.371
Healthy Sweet Potato Hash And Scramble Egg Skillet
Breakfast will become a favorite meal with this hash and scrambled egg skillet. The traditional version consists of white potatoes, whole eggs, bacon and butter. Chef Binks recreates his favorite, “jafafa” as he likes to call it, with a few simple... - 120.908
Apple Oat & Cinnamon Porridge
A simple and super delicious recipe of porridge suitable best for your breakfast. Made of apple, oat bran and cinnamon powder, this recipe is incredibly healthy and will also keep you feeling full. - 119.055
Here is an appetizing and healthy breakfast dish! The dish, Tuna Omelet, is a power-packed combination of nutrients which sets the day right. Eat it without worrying about calories. Serve it with salad and baked beans. - 117.438
Nadia Sawalha's Apple Pancakes And Herby Scrambled Eggs
Celebrity MasterChef winner and mum Nadia Sawalha, along with nutritionist Amanda Ursell, show us different ways of incorporating almond milk to give some traditional recipes a yummy twist. Watch our video where Nadia shows us how to make two simple breakfast... - 115.538
Brown Rice And Lentil Dosa / Adai
South Indians on a low-carb diet need not give up their favorite dosa. You can substitute with this protein and iron rich Adai dosa recipe. This crispy crepe made with a combination of lentils and brown rice is a popular breakfast and snack dish in Tamil Nadu... - 114.681
Low-fat Country Style Strata
Rare is the meal that's delicious for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner; Rarer still is the delicious any time meal that's also healthy! Here is a country strata, the low-calorie way! Chef Binks shows you a super easy, low-fat strata recipe that’s a snap to make... - 113.616
Upma From Instant Mix ( Lowfat And Homemade)
A savory pudding most famous in the southern part of India as a healthy nutritious and filling breakfast, in fact it's a quick fix for any time of the day. This recipe uses cracked wheat also know as daliya(gothumai rawai in tamil) but you can substitute... - 113.17
Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet
A healthy spin on the southern favorite! This is one of those basic, unadorned, cowboy-friendly staples. This is a heart-healthy, hearty recipe that's got half the calories at the ones served at the diner but taste just as great! Whipped up in a single... - 113.011
Low Fat Corn Raspberry Muffin
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the dry ingredients of all purpose flour, yellow cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. In another bowl, add and combine the egg, milk and... - 112.53
A healthy snacking option is here! Tuna Sandwich is easy and quick to make. All you need to do is mix the ingredients and assemble the sandwich. It is that simple! Have it with chilli or tomato sauce. - 111.986
Tofu Wrap For Breakfast
Why don't you try some variation for breakfast to make it more appetizing? EJ gives you creative choices to try something different in your kitchen. Try Tofu wrap for a different taste and surely you would love it. - 111.561
Breakfast Grapefruit Juice With Kale
Looking for a great breakfast beverage without milk? This blended raw greens drink is such a great way to kick start your day. It has the goodness of kale and grapefruit juices making for a tasty and convenient morning drink. Who said only an apple a day can... - 111.061
Tropical Green-ya Colada
If you like pina colda but are not a big fan of pineapple, there is a healthier and more refreshing non-alcoholic version of the famous cocktail. Packed with the goodness of greens, coconut oil, raw honey and fruits, it’s a perfect smoothie to make for a... - 110.297
Black Bean Breakfast Burrito
An easy, fast, delicious and healthy breakfast recipe that will help in weight loss! Yes you read correctly, a burrito recipe made with 100% whole wheat tortilla, which does not increase your blood sugar levels and thus helps in body fat loss, black beans... - 107.425
Raw Eggplant Bread Sandwich, Ep 164
For all those on a on a raw food diet and looking out for a low fat breakfast solution. This eggplant sandwich recipe is a must watch. Take a look at the video to see how the chef combines dehydrated eggplant with sprouts and couple of veggies to make an... - 107.328
Great Tasting Low Fat Omelet
1. On a skillet spray oil and cook egg whites on medium high.
2. Once the egg is cooked, put turkey breast over it followed by chopped broccoli.
3. Sprinkle cheese over it.
4. Serve it as breakfast with your choice of bread. - 105.648
As the name suggests, this is a dish for which you must have a liking for Asian or Japanese food. Amy tries her best to make a tamago, which is more of an omelet roll with soy sauce. Watch the video and see if you like it and then try it on, instead of trying... - 105.358
Home made bread with zucchini can light up the breakfast platter of your family like nothing else. Zucchini, in fact, any vegetable or fruit fresh from the farmers' markets can be substituted with ease. Crank up your oven and don up your apron for your... - 105.115
Low-fat Crispy Yam Cakes
You'd think it's a cake or cookie or some other baked goodie, but it's a yam cake that makes a perfect side dish for breakfast or dinner to replace the starchy spuds! And it’s a handy snack as well. These are a welcome addition to holiday menus. The... - 104.404
Low-fat Morning Glory Muffin
Fight breakfast boredom with these wholesome delicious nutrient packed cinnamon-spiked muffins. These easy and tasty muffins are a glorious way to start any day. They have a little bit of everything, carrots, pineapple, raisins, nuts, and spices. Complete... - 103.992
Vegan Barbequed Seitan Satay
All those who are vegetarians, vegan or want to lead a healthy lifestyle switch to eating nutritious foods that can be prepared quickly. Just try your hands in barbequed seitan satay with our chef and master the art of making such delicacies at home. - 103.23
Oatmeal In The Crock Pot
Who isn't in a rush in the morning? Here is great healthy recipe for making oatmeal that you don't have to think about. How easy was that? The kitchen smells so amazing in the morning that even the kids will stop to remark, "what's for breakfast, Mom?" - 99.1722
Low Fat Rolled Oats Pancake
Love pancakes but scared of the fat and calorie contents? Then watch this video by OmGal and learn to make pancakes the healthy way. These have more protein than classic pancakes and much less fat. Enjoy! - 96.4322
Only Fruit Smoothie
A fruit smoothie is not a beverage; it is the quickest, nutrient packed power meal that one can make in less than 2 minutes. Adam shares his favorite fruit smoothie recipe which has no milk, yogurt, juice or protein whey. It is pure fruit and nothing else.... - 95.9255
Hot Quick And Creamy Breakfast
A hot creamy breakfast in less than 1 minute! A favorite that I dream of all night long - Creamy Cinnamon Oatmeal. - 95.218
Healthy Egg Muffins
Many of us never seem to take out enough time to cook up something healthy for breakfast. Amy is showing how to make healthy egg muffins in just a few minutes. A great breakfast idea fit for those busy morning days. - 94.7996
In today's fast world if you had to cook your entire breakfast traditionally, you would probably be late for office everyday. Here is a recipe which will not only take care of your breakfast but also keep you fit as it is low on carbs. Watch the video to see... - 91.2907
How To Cut A Carrot
You should have these carrot cutting tips, before you start using carrots in your recipes. In this video, experienced chef Hari demonstrates various techniques to peel and cut the carrots. These tricks are for you to learn. - 91.0986
Greek Spinach And Feta Quiche
For all the healthy types out there, here is a Greek spinach and feta quiche to lighten up your Sunday brunches. In this video Amy shows how quick and easy it is to make this dish at home. So if you are looking forward to loose some calories you might as well... - 90.7991
Healthy Nut Milk
When you are pressed for time and can't really afford to whisk a glass of healthy smoothie for yourself, then a glass of nut milk would make for an indulgent treat. Tali shares yet another favorite milk treat that is extremely quick and easy to make. Plain... - 89.757
Are you in hurry? Breakfast is normally the main meal of the day and as such should not be skipped. Here is the preparation of a very healthy and quick breakfast. Check out the video. - 89.3793
Healthy Crustless Spinach Artichoke Quiche
An excellent quiche recipe for all those who love spinach artichoke dip. What's more, this one is crustless and made in a very simple and healthy way. Pretty good enough to serve for breakfast! - 89.1086
Ricotta Berry Breakfast
Ricotta berry breakfast is yet another example of how you can eat healthy and yet delightful dishes. Its just the matter of how creative you can get. Watch this video recipe to find out how Amy is having an effortless healthy breakfast and showing us the way... - 88.0718
Low Fat Banana Bread
Bananas are synonymous with energy needs and can be used for healthy preparations too. Watch the video showing how to make a low-fat egg free bread using bananas, flour and healthy regular bread-making ingredients. Good as a snack, breakfast or with beverage. - 86.3451
Sauteed Low Fat Breakfast Vegetables
Are you on a diet and feel that all that you can eat are tasteless, boiled foods? Then watch this video and surprise yourself! This is an easy recipe to make delicious sauteed vegetables for breakfast. Guaranteed to make you forget that you're on a diet! - 84.9158
Everybody loves a crisp brown dosa for breakfast but nutritionist advice against eating one everyday. Make your dosa healthier and add proteins to it! Watch this video to learn how to make a healthy egg dosa. You can eat a dosa every morning and be rid of any... - 80.1193
Kendall Bites!! Banana Pancakes For Dr Sam's Retreat!
Being raw doesn’t mean you miss out on the good things in life. So here is a breakfast with pancakes and ice cream…raw! Pancakes not cooked over a flame? Yes…Kendall shows you how to make these one of a kind treats. - 73.0388
Cottage Cheese Patties
Nothing can addict you to it in minutes like this Cottage Cheese Patties recipe. Make this Cottage Cheese Patties for your family today to let them know that how much you love them. - 53.5141
Masala Dosa is most popular South Indian dish. It is salty, spicy and yummy. Generally served with shambhar and coconut chutney. Enjoy it as breakfast or any other meal. - 53.2329
Pumpkin Currant Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, orange peel, baking soda, and baking powder; keep aside.
3. In another large mixing bowl, put together pumpkin, egg substitute, and oil; mix well.
4. Bring together both... - 52.7737
1.Take a large nonstick skillet.
2. Take some oil in it and heat.
3. Add in onions and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
4.Add in potatoes, and cook until they turn brown. Stir frequently.
5.In another large bowl, mix eggs, egg whites and milk.
6.Pour this egg... - 51.5727
Buttermilk Spice Cake
Lightly grease a 9" cake pan.
Cut a 9" circle out of waxed paper and place in pan.
Sift flours and spices.
Combine oil, brown sugar, buttermilk and vanilla.
Stir in the flour mixture and raisins.
Whip egg whites with cream of tartar to soft... - 51.5315
Fruited Brown Bread
Thoroughly grease four 16-ounce fruit or vegetable cans.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; stir in cornmeal and wholewheat flour.
Add buttermilk, molasses, raisins, and candied fruits; beat well.
Divide batter equally among the 4 cans.
Cover... - 51.1959
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Spray a non stick skillet with cooking spray.
3.Add in onion, mushroom, garlic and saute to soften and cook.
4.Beat together Italian seasoning, eggs and the egg whites.
5.Also mix artichokes, spinach,... - 51.0522
Blueberry Cornmeal Flapjacks
In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, egg white, buttermilk, and oil.
Stir into the flour mixture just until smooth; do not over-mix.
Fold in the... - 50.9848
German Apple Pancake
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F with a rack place middle level.
2. Spray 2 (6-inch) gratin dishes or 1 (10-inch) pie plate with nonstick cooking or baking spray.
3. Place dishes in oven to heat.
4. In a small dry bowl, add egg and egg... - 50.9774
Country Brunch Casserole
1.Stirring occassionally, microwave onion and water for 2 minutes on HIGH.
2. At the bottom of a 12x8x2 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray, place the stuffing cubes.
3.Scatter ham , cheese and onion.
4. In a bowl, combine eggs, seasonings and... - 50.8232
New England Blueberry Muffins
1. Lightly grease 12 cup muffin tray
2. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C )
3. In a large bowl, mix together first 7 ingredients.
4. In a smaller bowl, combine remaining ingredients and beat or whisk until well blended.
5. Pour the... - 50.5337
German Pancake With Saucy Apples
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large oven-proof frying pan put in margarine and let set in oven.
3.Mix together batter while margarine is melting.
4.In blender container put eggs and process for 1 minute at high speed.
5.With... - 50.3897
Apple Currant Pancakes
1) Heat a skillet or griddle on medium-high heat to 375° F.
2) Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and process oats to flour like consistency.
4) Gently spoon flour in measuring cup and... - 50.3691
1. Preheat the oven to a 350Â° F.
2. Grease an 8 1/2 X 4 Â½ inch (22 X 11-cm) bread pan lightly with oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
4. In another bowl, beat rest of the ingredients with eggs.
5. Bring... - 50.3644
Sift the flour, baking powder, cocoa, ginger, cinnamon and cloves into a large bowl.
Stir in the hazelnuts.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, egg whites and molasses.
Make a well in the flour mixture and pour the milk mixture into it.
Stir just... - 50.2687
Brussels Sprouts And Herb Cheese Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine Brussels sprouts and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once or twice.
Let stand, covered, while preparing sauce.
In 4-cup measure, combine flour, chervil, onion powder,... - 50.1235
Stuffed French Toast
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, stir the cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in the confectioners sugar and almond extract or vanilla.
Fold in the strawberries.
To make the French toast: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Cut... - 49.9144
Banana Pecan Pancakes
In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
Using a whisk, blend together so the dry ingredients are uniformly distributed.
In a small bowl, combine the milk, egg, and oil.
Mix well and add to the flour... - 49.9048
Confetti Oatmeal Drops
Stir together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl beat margarine on medium speed of an electric mixer about 30 seconds.
Add sugar; beat till fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Beat in zucchini and carrot.
Add flour... - 49.8602
1. Lightly oil an 8 1/2 â€“inch X 4 1/2-inch (22cm X 11-cm) bread pan
2. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C.)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and whisk with a wire whisk until well blended.
4. Add... - 49.7102
Spicy Oat Pancakes
1. In a bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon and baking soda.
2.In a separate bowl, combine egg, oil, honey and milk. Blend well.
3.Mix together the dry mixture and liquid mixture.
4.Spray hot griddle with cooking... - 49.4317
Banana Bran Loaf
1) Preheat the oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and soda.
3) In another bowl, whip up shortening by adding sugar until fluffy.
4) Add bran and egg.
5) In a small bowl, combine the water, mashed... - 49.271
Spiced Applesauce Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
3. In a small bowl, mix together applesauce, granulated sugar, salad oil, eggs and milk until well combined.
4. Using a sieve, sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, 1/2... - 49.179
Peach Blueberry Crisp
To make the filling: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, stir together the peaches, blueberries, sugar, apricot nectar or peach nectar, flour, and lemon juice.
Pour into the prepared baking dish.
To... - 49.1025
Whole Wheat Bread Sweetened With Molasses
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees before baking.
2) In a bowl of lukewarm water, sprinkle the yeast and sugar. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, pour in scalded milk.
4) Add molasses, salt, shortening and the two cups of... - 49.0816
Low Fat Pancakes
1. In a small dry bowl, add egg and egg white and beat using a wire whisk until well blended.
2. Add remaining ingredients together and whisk quickly until flour is just moistened.
3. In the mean time, grease a non-stick pan with cooking spray and heat... - 49.0081
1) Preheat oven to 350° before baking the bread.
2) In a bowl, sift flour.
3) Add other dry ingredients to sift in by measuring.
4) In another bowl, cream the shortening by gradually adding sugar.
5) Beat in egg and mix the rind and... - 48.9979
Banana Oat Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take 12 muffin cups and spray the bottom with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour in a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together oats, flour, baking powder, 1/4 cup... - 48.9694
Sunday Morning Scramble
1.Mix together green pepper, potato, onion, garlic salt, hot pepper sauce and pepper.
2. In a non stick pan, add margarine and saute for 2 minutes.
3.Beat together eggs, water and egg whites.
4. Gradually fold this into potato mixture.
5.Cook until... - 48.8776
Applesauce Cinnamon Whole Wheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/3 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Pour in oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In... - 48.8399
Low Fat Sticky Gingerbread
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. In a large saucepan add water and pinch of salt. Boil.
3. Add green beans, red pepper, onions, courgette in the boiling water. Simmer 3 minutes till vegetables are well cooked.
4. Drain excess water.
5. Mix... - 48.8055
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add apple in it and against medium high heat gently fry apple until it becomes light brown in color and soft in its texture. It should take 1-2 minutes time to cook.
3. Remove the sautÃ©ed... - 48.7112
Pineapple Raisin Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350° before baking the cake.
2) In a bowl, beat in sugar, butter and unbeaten eggs.
3) Fold in drained pineapple and 1/2 cup of pineapple juice, into the egg mixture.
4) Add this to sifted dry ingredients and... - 48.7019
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. In a large bowl mix together the first six ingredients.
3. In a cup blend thoroughly the vanilla extract, oil and honey.
4. Pour this over the dry ingredients in the bowl
5. Stir thoroughly until well... - 48.6977
Vermicelli Kitchdi (semiya Upma)
Vermicelli Kitchdi is a very simple, quick breakfast. Vermicelli will be easily available in any indian store, can be bought and stocked for months. Try this and enjoy! - 48.6786
1) Preheat oven at 350° F.
2) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients into flour.
3) Pour in sufficient water to prepare the dough. The dough should have a consistency of lifting with a spoon.
4) Flour the dough in a floured board.
5)... - 48.6565
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl, sift the dry ingredients together.
3) In another bowl, whip butter by adding sugar, egg and other ingredients.
4) Combine the dry ingredients with the egg mixture, until well blended.
5) Use... - 48.6429
Oat Cakes With Fresh Fruit Topping
Place half of strawberries in medium bowl; mash with potato masher.
Slice remaining strawberries; set aside. (If using raspberries or blueberries, do not slice.)
Combine 1/3 cup sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan.
Stir in water until cornstarch is... - 48.5657
Cheesy Zucchini Open Face Sandwiches
1) Use a large skillet to coat with cooking spray.
2) Place the skillet over medium-high heat, and wait until hot.
3) Add zucchini to sautÃ© 3 minutes.
4) Remove the zucchini from heat and drain.
5) Use paper towels to press zucchini... - 48.5023
Date And Walnut Loaf
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) In a bowl, place the dates and sprinkle with soda.
3) Pour in boiling water and stand, until cools.
4) In another bowl, whip butter by adding sugar.
5) Add beaten eggs, salt and flavoring to the butter.
6)... - 48.4191
Blue Cheese And Vegetable Sandwiches
1) Cut 1/3 from top of the rolls. Keep the top part aside to use as a lid.
2) Scoop out the bread from center part and place aside for another use. Prepare a 1/2-inch-thick shell from each roll.
3) In a medium bowl, add first 9... - 48.3978
Apple Breakfast Popover
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take an 8 inch square shaped baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Lightly spoon the flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a medium bowl and whisk together milk, flour,... - 48.3247
Asparagus Shrimp Soup
Everyone likes asparagus and this unusual combination of asparagus with shrimp and mushroom makes an unforgettable soup - 48.2565
Miniature Fruit Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Use non-stick cooking spray to grease 36 small muffin cups.
3. In a medium size mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and stir to mix well.
4. Divide the mixture by removing 2/3 cup each into 2 small... - 48.2065
Oven Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Coat shallow baking pan with cooing spray.
3. Heat pan for 15 minutes until hot.
4.Mix together eggs, egg whites, orange juice, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar. Beat well.
5.Dip bread slices in the... - 48.1468
Whole Wheat Bread
1. Preheat the oven 400°F.
1. Take a large bowl and mix together the whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, yeast, sugar, and salt.
2. Take a saucepan and heat about 1cup of milk along with margarine or molasses on low flame. 3. Heat... - 48.1239
Banana Tea Bread
This Banana Tea Bread is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious bread recipe, Banana Tea Bread is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 48.0362
Cranberry Orange Pancakes
1.In a small saucepan, mix together cranberries and orange juice.
2.Let mixture boil.
3. Simmer for 5 minutes until cranberries soften.
4.Allow to cool.
5. Mix together all dry ingredients.
6.In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk and oil together.
7.Add in... - 47.9772
Breakfast Rice Pudding
In a medium saucepan, bring the milk, sugar, cornstarch, and salt to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low.
Add the rice, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until thickened.
Stir in the cinnamon.
Remove from the heat,... - 47.9473
Low Fat Breakfast Recipes By Category
Low Fat Breakfast Course: