- » Low Fat Bread Stuffing
Low Fat Bread Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat bread stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat bread stuffing recipes.
1. Use a sharp bread knife to cut a thin slice off the top of each loaf.
2. Scoop out soft portion of each loaf keeping a 1/2 inch thick shell of the crust.
3. Reserve the soft centers for another use.
4. In a small bowl, beat whole eggs, egg... - 48.0277
Spicy Cornbread Stuffing
In a large bowl, combine the celery, carrots, onions and oil.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the cornbread, pepper flakes, sage and thyme.
Toss to mix well.
Add the egg and 2 cups... - 46.7839
1) Soak the bulgur for about 1 hour.
2) Take a pan and prepare bulgur according to package directions.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and combine bulgur with all other ingredients in it.
4) Cut meat into bite-size pieces, if desired.
5)... - 45.475
Chicken Salad Pockets
1) Take a medium size bowl and combine together celery, chicken, green onions and raisins.
2) In another small bowl mix together lemon juice, mayonnaise, and curry powder. Blend all the ingredients nicely.
3) Pour the prepared sauce over chicken... - 43.6223
Vegetable Bread Stuffing
1. In a bowl, put together all ingredients except bouillon and mix well.
2. Sprinkle enough bouillon to moisten the mixture; blend it well.
3. Stuff chicken breast or shrimps or fresh fillets with the mixture.
4. Bake it in the oven until... - 43.0603
Basic Bread Onion Stuffing
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine celery, onion and butter.
Heat at high6 to 7 minutes, or until celery and onion are tender; stir twice.
Add remaining ingredients; combine thoroughly.
Heat, covered with glass lid, at medium-LOW 5 to 6 minutes, or until... - 40.2795
1. Make small cubes of bread with hand.
2. In a bowl, place the bread cubes and moisten them with chicken bouillon.
3. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Using stuffing to coal veal, turkey or chicken before baking. - 40.1223
Salad In A Pita
1) Take a small bowl and combine together cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onion rings and salad dressing. Toss to coat evenly.
2) Fill each of the pockets with prepared vegetable mixture.
3) Top each pocket with half the sprouts and half the cheese. - 40.0171