Whole Grain Muffin
- » Low Fat Bran Muffin
Low Fat Bran Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat bran muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat bran muffin recipes.
Oat Bran Muffin
In a medium mixing bowl stir the Oat Bran Baking Mix. Stir together egg white, water, and cooking oil. Add to the baking mix all at once. Mix just till moistened. Line 4 muffin cups with paper bake cups or spray with nonstick spray coating. Spoon batter into... - 24.1553
You May Also Like!
Oat Bran Muffins
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a bowl, combine oat bran, sugar, nuts, currants, baking powder and salt.
In a small bowl, combine egg whites, milk, honey, oil, almond and vanilla extracts.
Add to dry ingredients and mix to blend.
Spray two muffin tins... - 39.2462
Blueberry Bran Muffins
The blueberry bran muffins are baked wheat bran muffins that come out moist and surprisnly sweet for a bran muffin. Prepared with a batter of wheat bran and wheat flour along with sugar, eggs and buttermilk, the blueberry bran muffins also has whole... - 42.4312
Blender Oat Bran Muffins
In a medium bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, oat bran, baking soda, cinnamon, and ginger.
In a blender container, place the yogurt, oil, egg, and maple syrup or honey.
Process on medium speed until smooth.
Add half of the flour mixture;... - 43.0575
Low Fat Date Bran Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Mix dates tossed with baking powder in boiling water. Keep aside and allow to cool.
3. Mix oil, sugar, and vanilla well with date mixture and beat in flour, nuts, and bran.
4. Transfer equally into 12... - 46.866
Honey Bran Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray twelve 2 1/2-inch nonstick muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray, or line with paper liners; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. In another medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients;... - 33.0554
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine the bran, flour, dry milk, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Mix together the milk, honey, and oil and stir into the dry ingredients until just moistened.
3. Stir in the raisins and spoon into well oiled 2... - 31.4568
Blueberry Oat Bran Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Spray 12 muffin tin cups with nonstick cooking spray or line them with paper liners.
3. If using fresh blueberries, wash, dry and pick them over.
4. In a small bowl stir together the buttermilk, honey, oil and egg whites.
5.... - 38.1322
1. Start oven, set at Hot, 425° F. Grease pans for 12 muffins.
2. Cream the butter or margarine. Add the sugar, egg and salt and mix thoroughly.
3. Sift the flour with the baking powder and combine with the bran. Add to the creamed mixture with the milk and... - 34.0991
Banana Bran Breakfast Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan.Keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the bread, and mix until combined.
4. In another bowl, add all the ingredients for the wet mixture,... - 112.536
Brown Sugar Bran Muffins
In a medium bowl, combine the cereal, flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
In a small bowl, combine the milk, honey, oil, and egg.
Pour over the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
Stir in the raisins.
Let stand for 5 minutes to let the cereal absorb... - 41.4314