- » Low Fat Biscuits
Low Fat Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat biscuits recipes.
Tasty Rhubarb Biscuits
Bring in the flavors of spring to your table with this excellent tasting rhubarb biscuits. A great way to use broken biscuits and turn it into a delicacy by topping it with tangy, tart rhubarb. A fabulous recipe indeed. Once you try this at home, we bet you... - 136.272
Low Fat Sausage Biscuits
Are you in search of a low fat appetizer recipe? This video is just perfect for you. Watch fitness expert Anita Stone prepare these fabulous Low fat Sausage Biscuits that are absolutely drool worthy. - 72.6114
Combine the flour, sugar, salt and grated lemon zest in a mixing bowl.
Whisk the eggs with the smaller quantity of ouzo (you can use more later if the dough seems dry).
Beat this into the dry ingredients until well absorbed.
Add the baking powder to the... - 49.1602
Orange Pinwheel Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Coat muffin pans with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl stir well combining flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
5. Make a well in... - 47.9772
Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, combine together the flour, masa harina, baking powder and salt.
3) Stir well and cut in the margarine with the help pf a pastry blender till the mixture resembles... - 45.9439
1. Preheat oven to 450°F
2. In a bowl sift together first 4 ingredients, stir in caraway seeds.
3. Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. Add buttermilk, stirring just until dry ingredients are... - 45.1664
Lemon Poppy Seed Biscuits
1.Preheat the oven to 450F.
2.Take a bowl and mix flour, lemon peel, baking soda, poppy seeds and sugar in it.
3.Make a mixture of yogurt, oil and milk and once done fold into the flour mixture and blend.
4.Make the dough out of the... - 44.6779
Orange Pinwheel Biscuits
Combine first 3 ingredients; cut in 1/4 cup margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine milk, egg substitute, and 3 tablespoons orange juice; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Sprinkle 2... - 44.2304
Golden Light Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet with oil or line it with waxed paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift and combine the all-purpose flour with whole-wheat flour, wheat germ, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
4.... - 44.0491
Cornmeal Daisy Biscuits
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add buttermilk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon flour over work surface.
Turn dough out onto... - 43.9853
In a large bowl, mix together the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder and pepper.
Stir in the ham.
In a cup, whisk together 1/2 cup buttermilk and the oil.
Pour over the dry ingredients.
Toss together with a fork just until the mixture begins... - 41.9001
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F and also grease the baking tray
2. Start grating rind from the orange and squeeze 2 teasp orange juice and coarsely chop the nuts
3. In a bowl, place the margarine or butter and sugar, and cream... - 41.2146
Cheddar Sage Biscuits
Cheddar sage biscuits are cheesy and herby biscuits baked with a handful of ingredients. Prepared with a batter of cheddar cheese, fresh sage, milk, four and margerine, this biscuit recipe is simple and straighforward with a lot of flavor. - 39.5713
Sausage Biscuits And Cheese
Place sausage in a nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat until browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine sausage, flour, and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add buttermilk, stirring just until moistened.
Drop... - 38.8342
Sage And Cheese Biscuits
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add milk and cheese, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons flour evenly over work surface.
Turn... - 37.9105
Buttermilk Drop Biscuits
Buttermilk drop biscuits are crispy and light biscuits baked with buttermilk and flour. Filled with cherries, or raisins, the buttermilk drop biscuits are snacky and can be quickly baked up, anytime. - 37.5773
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2... - 36.7572
Strawberry Shortcake With Yogurt Biscuits
1. Toss the berries with 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
2. In a small bowl mix together the sour cream, lemon zest and remaining brown sugar.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°.
4. In a large bowl stir together 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the baking powder, baking soda,... - 36.4428
Stir And Drop Biscuits
Heat oven to 475°.
Mix flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
Pour oil and buttermilk into measuring cup (do not stir together); pour all at once into flour mixture.
Stir until mixture cleans side of bowl and forms a ball.
Drop dough onto ungreased... - 34.9816
1. Mix the first 3 ingredients very well. Stir to combine.
2. Add oil and milk. Add the mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir quickly using a dry fork so that all the dry ingredients are well moistened.
3. Knead the dough in a lightly floured surface.... - 34.2751
Orange Pinwheel Biscuits
Combine butter, orange juice, 1/2 cup sugar and grated rind, and heat just until butter melts and mixture is well blended.
Pour into a baking pan measuring about 6 by 10 by 2 inches.
Roll out biscuit dough 3/8 inch thick, in a 9 x 12 inch rectangle, and... - 33.707
Golden Buttermilk Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
3. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add buttermilk; stir just... - 33.0588
Buttermilk Soy Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. Lightly spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a medium-size bowl stir together the dry ingredients using a fork. Add the oil and 3/4 cup of the buttermilk, and stir until a soft dough forms and leaves... - 32.308
Sweet Potato Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. Cut the margarine into small pieces. Combine 1 cup of flour, the sugar, baking powder and salt in a food processor. Add the margarine while pulsing the machine on and off 5 to 10 seconds, or until the mixture resembles coarse... - 31.5574
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. In a medium-size bowl stir together 2 cups of the flour, the cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt; transfer the mixture to a food processor.
3. Cut the butter into small pieces, add it to the dry ingredients and process,... - 31.5509
Spicy Cornmeal Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 450Â°F. In medium mixing bowl combine flour, cornmeal, cheese, baking soda, and pepper; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine buttermilk and margarine; pour into flour mixture and stir to combine (mixture will be sticky).
3. Onto... - 26.6147
Oat Bran Jelly Biscuits
In a medium mixing bowl cut margarine into Oat Bran Baking Mix till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add skim milk all at once. Stir just till dough clings together. On a lightly floured surface roll or pat dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut with a 2 1/4- to 2... - 25.4047
Low Fat Biscuits Recipes By Category