- » Low Fat Beverage
Low Fat Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat beverage recipes.
Natural Homemade V8 Juice
FullyRaw Kristina shows you THE REAL V8 JUICE recipe! It's more delicious and nutritious for you! Share this savory and rich recipe with family and friends. My featured recipe is the FullyRaw and REAL V8 JUICE! It's pure, delicious, and more nutritious for... - 138.885
Spiced Apple Cider
Ahh it's Fall! Join Honeysuckle Catering in making this heart-warming Autumn classic, the Apple Spiced Cider! - 138.453
How about a fruity smoothie that’s non-dairy and non fat? Katherine shows you a wonderful way to enjoy your fruit. Even though there is no dairy in this recipe, you are guaranteed not to miss it! The smoothie is still creamy and promises to tastes great!... - 132.358
Lemonade Mint Cooler is an ideal drink for a hot summer day. It's so refreshing and soothing. This drink can be made in a few minutes and the combination of lime and mint gives an added flavor to the drink. - 131.61
Fat-free Banana Ice Cream Floats
Feelin' Floaty?! Come float on a float and eat a float with me today as I share this super yummy and satisfying summer treat with you! Savor up the flavor and share with family and friends! Or... perhaps just eat the whole thing yourself! ;) This fat-free... - 130.817
Mocktails: Nojito And Shirley Temple
In this video, Alia is gonna show you how to make Mocktails (cocktails without alcohol). The non-alcoholic Mojito (also called Nojito) and the original recipe of Shirley Temple. These drinks are perfect to be served anytime around the year. Enjoy! - 127.969
Healthy Grapes And Kale Juice - Grale Juice
FullyRaw Kristina introduces you to the HOLY "GRALE" of juices! With only 2 simple ingredients, this is the perfect sweet recipe to get you stomping with excitement! It's so good that I've literally become addicted, and I cannot go a day without drinking it! - 126.752
Orange Spinach Basil Smoothie
I present The AMAZING Orange Spinach Basil Smoothie! Looking for a sweet, savory, and delicious smoothie that can be made straight from your box with 3 ingredients?! A smoothie cannot get more simply succulent! I promise this one will make you want to morph... - 123.414
Tossed Whole Wheat Penne Primavera Salad
This salad literally screams Spring and Summer! Whole wheat penne tossed with spring vegetables, such as broccoli, bell peppers, green beans, mushrooms and cauliflower, along with black beans, salty feta cheese and bocconcini. This is a healthy approach to... - 122.419
Moroccan Sweet Ginger Juice
This video for an unique and refreshing Moroccan ginger juice is a must watch. This is a flavorful juice with all the amazing health benefits of ginger. It is often used as a home remedy for nausea and digestive problems. Prepare this wonderful ginger juice... - 120.985
Quick Apple Carrot Celery Juice
If you are among those, who like to start their day with a fresh and healthy juice, then you are going to love this recipe. The combination of fresh apple, carrot and celery is just awesome and it is going to serve with all the essential nutrients to your... - 120.648
Real Fruit Watermelon Slushy - Easy, Healthy, Yummy
I love easy, healthy snacks. Who knew that blended frozen watermelon could make such a healthy, refreshing and delicious treat! You can certainly add sugar and other fruits to this recipe, but I like it plain or with a splash of sour apple pucker : )... - 119.004
Here are two Thai drinks to add some zing to your life. There's a virgin pina colada and a banana coconut smoothie and both the drinks are heavenly with their subtle taste and velvety texture. Just watch this video and you will know what we are talking about.... - 118.99
Apple Beet Celery Juice
For all the health conscious persons, here is something delicious as well as nutritious. Fresh fruit and vegetable juice without addition of sugar is the ultimate health drink. This recipe of apple, beet and celery juice is something you are going to enjoy... - 117.951
Delicious Watermelon Juice
Ever wonder how I get my Watermelon Juice to be so deliciously pink?! Here is my secret to making it taste super sweet! Enjoy this special recipe in the hot summer sun as you are playing by the pool, visiting with friends, or even tempting a family member to... - 116.872
Cinnamon Flavored Pumpkin Whey Protein Smoothie
During the festive season, if you are tempted to give up your protein shakes, here is a whey protein smoothie recipe that's just fit for the occasion. In this video, Big Andy is making Cinnamon Flavored pumpkin whey protein smoothie which has all the flavors... - 115.237
Healthy Sweet Vegetable Smoothie
Vegetable smoothies can be extremely healthy and low in sugar. Fruits and vegetables help you stay healthy and this smoothie has both. This smoothie is a complete meal with banana, milk, honey and veggies, and it is great for toddlers, kids and fussy adults... - 114.507
Breakfast Grapefruit Juice With Kale
Looking for a great breakfast beverage without milk? This blended raw greens drink is such a great way to kick start your day. It has the goodness of kale and grapefruit juices making for a tasty and convenient morning drink. Who said only an apple a day can... - 111.061
How To Make Water Kefir
Going Probiotic is the best way with your beverage! This video shows you how to best use your kefir granules! Every step is shown clearly to make this healthy water! See the video for more! - 110.935
Jay Kordich "The Father of Juicing" makes "Tangerine Juice" unlike the way most people would do it. Jay simply removes the orange peel but saves the white, then puts the tangerines through his PowerGrind Pro juicer. - 110.628
Coffee lover and health freak as well, here is an organic coffee based drink just right for you. Check out the chef making Frappacino with brewed coffee and coco mocho along with milk and other flavors. Simply sweet and creamy stuff! - 110.449
Tropical Green-ya Colada
If you like pina colda but are not a big fan of pineapple, there is a healthier and more refreshing non-alcoholic version of the famous cocktail. Packed with the goodness of greens, coconut oil, raw honey and fruits, it’s a perfect smoothie to make for a... - 110.297
Creamy Orange And Banana Smoothie
What if a smoothie also gave you vitality? This Creamy Orange and Banana Smoothie does exactly the same. Watch this video for this anti-aging drink that tastes delicious and it will impress you with its smooth texture. - 109.922
Organic Hot Chocolate
Health drinks are always good and for chocolate loving kids here is a great after school smoothie just right for them. Watch the chef making a healthy hot chocolate using organic chocolate and palm sugar along with herbal extracts. Have a glass of this one... - 109.394
Easter Special Key Lime Sorbet Shake
Here is a great Easter beverage for kids. Its non-alcoholic, its fizzy, cold and … it is green! It’s a delightful, almost magical concoction of key-lime sorbet and lime soda! Sipping on this chilled, sweet and fizzy drink sure brings out the kid in you!... - 108.784
Peach And Milk Smoothie
Healthy smoothie is a great way to pump up energy after a powerful workout and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef making peach and organic milks smoothie along with other organic and healthy ingredients. Deliciously healthy! - 108.721
Jay Kordich the father of juicing, makes what he calls The Evening Regulator. It's simply 1 firm pear and two apples. - 108.074
Ginger Beet Juice
Have trouble finding tasty ways to prepare beets? This phytonutrient rich vegetable is delicious in this Ginger Apple Beet Juice that is simple to make. Want more delicious, easy recipes for consuming more whole foods? - 107.384
Cilantro Watermelon Green Smoothie
Do you want to drink a happy herb? I do, too! My VitaMix cilantro smoothie is frosty, frothy, fragrant and felicitous. Don't worry, drink cilantro. - 107.144
Organic And Raw Mulled Apple Cider
Hot mulled apple cider is a vintage seasonal hot apple drink for winter, often used as a non-alcoholic, welcoming drink at a Christmas get together or during Jewish occasions like Hanukkah and Passover. Luci Lock demonstrates a quick and healthy recipe for... - 107.127
Raw Vegan Mint Chip Mylkshake
1. In a food processor, blend the frozen bananas, dates and mint leaves along with the water, to a smooth consistency.
2. Serve chilled, for breakfast, with wholegrain toasts and an egg white omelette! - 106.984
Banana Spinach Puree For Babies
Here is a great recipe for your toddlers! This is an easy, healthy, and delicious puree that can be quickly. Your baby will love this and so will you! - 106.466
Homemade Fresh Apple Cider
If you want to revisit the same taste of apple cider that your grand mother used to make, make the same too with this video by CMToy. This simple homemade cider is made using a press which keeps its essence and taste intact. Making cider at home can be fun... - 106.229
Vietnamese coffee is one of my favorite drinks by far. Now that I got myself a Vietnamese coffee brewer, I can finally make my own. This recipe is super simple and uses New Orleans Cafe Du Monde's famous coffee. Enjoy! - 105.252
3pm Raw Booster Smoothie (organic & Vegan)
Marta and Brock celebrate using the BlendTec Total Blender 1000 times by creating a simple 3 pm Booster Smoothie. If you have always wanted to try hemp milk, then this is your drink. Watch and learn, how to make this drink from this video! Enjoy! - 105.137
There nothing better than some chilled homemade Strawberry Lemonade to quench your thirst on a hot summer day. You can involve your kids in the making of this drink and they will have fun with it. This recipe video is all about that. Cheers! - 104.634
Cranberry Apple Juice
Jay Kordich "The Father of Juicing" makes a very healthy and tasty drink
"Cranberry Apple Juice": - 103.698
Healthy Balsamic Vinaigrette
If you are looking for low fat, low sugar salad recipes, you are on the right page. Here, the chef is making a very healthy salad dressing, which is not only low fat and low in sugar but tastes great as well. Check out the recipe directions and ingredients. - 102.495
Black Looseleaf Tea
1. In filter, add loose tea leaf. Pour boiling water into the pot directly through the filter until the teapot is full.
2. Allow it to brew for 4-5 minutes. Do not brew it longer or it will be bitter.
3. Remove the tea filter from the pot.
4.... - 101.868
Razzle Dazzle Low Calorie Whey Protein Smoothie
Want a refreshing smoothie? Try Big Andy's Razzle Dazzle Low calorie whey protein smoothie which is made with strawberries, pineapple juice, yogurt, banana and whey protein. With the yogurt and fruits, this is a low calorie smoothies to freshen up after a... - 101.863
Meal Replacement Whey Protein Smoothie
After showing a series of mega gainer smoothie recipes, Big Andy has a recipe that can be replaced for your meal. He is using fresh blueberries, strawberries, low fat yogurt and skimmed milk along with whey protein. This is a high protein drink that would... - 101.448
How To Make Sweet Tea
This summer beat the heat with Dave's Iced tea. He is showing a simple recipe for it, no big deal but a great drink to enjoy. Make it as sweet as you like but for quenching summer thirst, keep it less sweet or you won't be able to enjoy much. Enjoy it with... - 99.5032
Healthy Banana Smoothie With Chocolate
Are smoothies your breakfast staple? here's one that is a must try. This Healthy Banana Smoothie with Chocolate is an absolute treat for your taste buds. Moreover the goodness of milk and banana make it a perfect beverage to kick start your day. Watch the... - 99.1941
Citrus Cinnamon Tea
Have you ever tried a spicy aromatic citrus tea? View this wonderful video that shows a unique recipe for tea that uses cinnamon, cloves, orange, lemon, pineapple juice. Make your evening special with this sensational tea and enjoy it's elegant flavors. Check... - 98.247
Take a look at this warm apple cider recipe, perfect for a snowy winter day. Watch the video to see how the chef combines apples with cinnamon to make a nice drink in no time. It is super easy to make with just 2 ingredients and is definitely a nice... - 95.3147
Dandelion Orange Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, blend the dandelion and oranges.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into a glass and serve. - 94.3625
Date Banana Coconut Smoothie
A novel smoothie is afoot: it's made of dates, bananas and coconut—and packs in just enough nutrition required to jump-start your day. It's so simple and sumptuous that blending it everyday would seem like a cakewalk. Surprise your loved ones with this... - 94.1176
Raw Green Juice
Here is an awesome Raw food video for a quick summer detox! - 93.8501
How To Make Bubble Tea Coffee (cafe Sua Da)
A tall glass of you coffee milkshake it just the thing you need to beat the tired you! But this video shows you how to make a gourmet version of the cold coffee with an addition of sago pearls. See the video for more! The audio half way through the video is... - 92.5671
Here is a beautiful vibrant fall salad that celebrates the fresh produce and colors of fall! Butternut squash, apples, goat cheese and dried cranberries served in endive boats and dressed with a balsamic vinaigrette, this salad looks and taste like autumn on... - 92.4261
Chilled Beet Kvaas – Part 2 – Preparing The Drink
This is the second part of Chilled Beet Kvaas recipe, which is the final recipe video on preparing this drink. Prepare the beets mixture and leave it in the refrigerator for two days. This allows the good bacteria to grow and have this nourishing drink every... - 91.4417
Pea Shoots Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, blend the watermelon and the pea shoots.
2. Pour into a glass.
3. Serve cold. - 91.3167
Solar Brewed English Tea
1. Take a half gallon cleaned and sterilized glass jar and put the tea bags in it, followed by pouring over filtered water, filling it to the brim . Replace the lid.
2. Place it on the reflector in the sun for 3 hours.
3. Discard the tea... - 85.8946
If you want to reap rich health, then substituting your mid-morning coffee with something as healthy and delicious as rutabaga juice will help. Quick and simple, rutabaga juice is packed with nutrients, and since it's best consumed fresh, you save yourself... - 85.06
Fresh Mint And Strawberry Vegan Smoothie
Are you looking for a smoothie recipe that can be whipped up within seconds, is healthy and actually promises to be anti aging? Then watch this BlendItandMendIt video and learn to make a tasty smoothie that will keep you young, healthy and refreshed! - 83.8679
Want to know of a quick and easy drink recipe that will yield a beverage so refreshing and tasty that everyone will just fall in love with it? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect watermelon slush, a definite treat for those hot summer days... - 82.7133
Rawgosia002 - Raw Food
Super healthy and yummy smoothie made with banana, strawberries and blueberries. Rich, creamy and deliciously healthy. This filling smoothie drink will give you all the essential nutrition and will keep your energy level soring all day! - 82.3
Chilled Beet Kvaas – Part 1 – Cutting The Beets
If you want to make a probiotic drink at home, try Chilled Beet Kvaas recipe video. This video has two parts. This is the first part of the video which talks about the nutritional benefits of beets and begins with preparing the dish. This drink helps increase... - 82.073
Best Workout Recovery Shake
1. In a blender jar, pour the coconut water.
2. Add the banana and diced mango.
3. Add in all the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
4. Pour in a glass and serve. - 81.4868
Sweet And Tangy Berry Smoothie
Wondering what needs to be done with berries lying in the fridge. Well, you can turn them into delicious berry smoothie and have some sips post workout. The drink is easy to make and with a little lemon juice gets more flavorful. Watch this video for more... - 78.3458
1. In an ice cube tray, pour vegetable juice and freeze until solid to prepare 10 ice cubes.
2. Cut 2 slices from cucumber; keep aside for garnish.
3. Peel and seed the remaining cucumber; cut into rough pieces.
4. In a blender, process... - 51.422
In a small saucepan stir together 1/3 cup sugar and cornstarch, then add orange juice.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add blueberries; cook until berries are hot.
Stir together flours and baking powder.
Add milk and oil; stir until... - 51.299
Home Style Apple Raisin Crisp
In a medium bowl combine apples and raisins, then toss with lemon juice.
Stir together 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg; sprinkle over apple mixture.
Toss gently to coat.
Place in a 1-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° oven... - 50.7828
To make the scones: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the oats, all-purpose flour, pastry flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
Add the butter or margarine and cut into... - 50.3246
Triple Chocolate Drops
In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Place the chocolate and oil in a small microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave on high power for 1 minute, or until softened.
Stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
In a... - 50.1756
Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
To make thefilling.
Place half of the berries in a large saucepan.
Add the rhubarb, sugar, and water.
Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Place the... - 50.0198
Black Forest Tiramisu
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Arrange the Iadyfingers on a baking sheet and bake for 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
In a small bowl, stir together the brandy (if using), espresso powder, and 1/2 cup of the hot water.
Using a pastry brush, lightly... - 49.8762
Apple Cheese Squares
In large mixing bowl, combine unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
Add applesauce, margarine, egg and orange juice concentrate.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until... - 49.7843
Meringue And Fruit Flambe
Cover a baking sheet with brown paper or foil.
Draw eight 3-inch circles on paper, then set aside.
For meringue shells, in a large mixer bowl beat egg whites, vanilla, and cream of tartar on medium speed of an electric mixer till soft peaks form (tips... - 48.046
Poppy Seed Dinner Loaf
Spray 8 x 4-inch loaf dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Line bottom of loaf dish with wax paper.
Spray wax paper with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with cornflake crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all remaining... - 48.003
Green Bean Cream
1. Wash and roughly chop the string beans, parsley and tomatoes.
2. In a blender or liquidizer jar, combine the chopped vegetables with the remaining ingredients except the cerely and carrot juice.
3. Pulse in bursts, 3 or 4 times... - 46.9835
Cold Mandarin Pineapple Souffle
In food processor or blender bowl, process oranges, pineapple and vanilla until pureed.
Place 1/2 cup puree in small mixing bowl.
Sprinkle gelatine over puree in bowl.
Let stand for 2 minutes to soften.
Reserve remaining puree.
Place water in 1-cup... - 46.4848
1. Peel grapefruit, remove pulp and pips; using a sieve, press it through to puree.
2. Thinly slice pineapple and bananas.
3. In a bowl, put together grapefruit puree and equal quantities of banana and pineapple slices to make 1 pint of... - 46.3784
Creamy Low Fat Potato Salad
1) Rinse and scrub potatoes but do not peel.
2) In a pot, place the potatoes and cover with water.
3) Put the lid on and heat to boil potatoes for 18 minutes or until tender.
4) Drain the potatoes and allow to cool.
5) Peel and cut the... - 44.7968
1) Allow sugar and 6 cups water to boil.
2) Now bring the liquid to room temperature or cool considerably.
3) Mix all ingredients well.
4) Now place the mixture in pans or molds in freezer for at least a day.
5) Just before serving, add 6... - 44.576
Strawberry Orange Marmalade
In a large saucepan, combine the marmalade, orange juice or liqueur, sugar, water, orange rind, and cloves.
Stir over medium-high heat until the marmalade melts.
Stir in the strawberries.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
Cook for 20... - 44.2369
Spiced Apple Cider
Place whole allspice and cloves in tied cheesecloth packet.
In a saucepan, bring apple juice or cider, water, tea bags, orange, lemon, cinnamon and cheesecloth packet to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Remove cheesecloth packet, tea bags and orange... - 44.1854
Hot Cinnamon Cider
1) In a large saucepan, mix together all the ingredients.
2) The allspice and the cloves are best added in a cheese-cloth bag.
3) Heat gradually to the boiling point then it's ready to serve.
4) All the ingredients can be mixed in the basket of a... - 43.86
Citrus Mango Freeze
1) In a blender put mango slices and the juices.
2) Mix ice and seltzer and blend until smooth.
3) Fill mixture into 6 small martini glasses.
4) Drop 1 strawberry in the middle of each.
5) Garnish the rims with a lime slice.
6) Serve with... - 43.7615
1) Prepare the tea.
2) Take away bags after 5 minutes.
3) To punch bowl with ice, add all ingredients and tea.
4) Just before serving, add ginger ale.
5) Serves 35. - 43.386
Quick Yogurt Pops
In a medium saucepan stir together milk and gelatin, then let stand 5 minutes.
Stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Stir in yogurt and honey, then fold in fruit.
Spoon mixture into paper cups.
Cover each cup with a small piece of foil.
Cut a slit in the... - 43.2473
1. Take a small saucepan and add in it lemon peel, cardamom seeds, and clove.
2. Add water in it and bring it to boil.
3. Trim down the flame and let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Take a small teapot and rinse it with boiling water.
5. Add tea... - 43.0628
1) Mix together all liquid ingredients.
2) Ladle all over ice and mix.
3) Now add strawberries, orange and lemon slices and serve.
4) The quantity fills one large punch bowl. - 42.6867
1. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and add Angostura Bitters.
2. Add the Orange Juice, Grape Juice and Plain Syrup; stir well.
3. Into another tumbler, strain the drink and pour enough soda water to fill it.
4. Garnish with slices of... - 42.0608
Cocoa Rum Warmed
1) Use a 1-quart saucepan to add milks and rum.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
3) Add cocoa, coffee, sugar, and cinnamon and continue cooking by stirring, until cocoa and sugar are dissolved and mixture is... - 41.9757
Tangy Colada Shake
1) Place 2 10-ounce glasses inside the refrigerator for chilling.
2) In the blender container, add all ingredients except ice cubes.
3) Process the ingredients until smooth consistency.
4) Add ice cubes one by one, while the machine is... - 41.7888
In 2-quart casserole, blend dry milk and water with whisk.
Stir in honey and vanilla.
Microwave at High for 8 to 14 minutes, or until temperature registers 190°F, stirring after half the time.
Cool to 115°F.
Blend in plain yogurt.
Cover with plastic... - 41.7773
1. Cut lemon coarsely.
2. In a saucepan, boil water; add lemon pieces and boil for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the mint and immediately remove from heat.
4. Remove the lemon pieces from water and squeeze to extract all juice.
5. Stir in... - 41.34
Melon Balls With Orange
1. Dip the rim of each glass first in a little lightly-mixed egg-white and then in castor sugar.
2. Let them stand for several hours until they dry frosty and white.
3. Cut the melon into half, remove seeds and quarter the melon.
4. Using a... - 41.0975
Honey Ginger Lemonade
1) In a large pitcher put juice, honey, ginger, and 1 chopped sprig of the mint.
2) Gently press mint and ginger to extract flavor.
3) Stir in water and honey and mix until it dissolves.
4) Add ice to it.
5) Fill six 10-ounce glasses with the... - 41.0463
1. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and add Angostura Bitters.
2. Add Ginger Syrup, Cherry Syrup and Lime Juice; stir well.
3. Into another tumbler, strain the drink and fill with soda water.
4. Garnish with cherries and orange slices. - 40.824
Asparagus A La Orange
Arrange asparagus with tender ends toward center of 9-inch round baking dish.
In 1-cup measure, combine remaining ingredients, except orange sections.
Pour over asparagus.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until... - 40.8168
1. In a tall glass, place ice lumps at the bottom.
2. Add Dry Gin, Orange Juice, Plain Syrup and Ginger Ale; stir well.
3. Top with a dash of Orange Peel Juice.
Sweetness can be adjusted to taste. - 40.5156
Low Fat Beverage Recipes By Category