Beef Barley Soup
- » Low Fat Beef Barley Soup
Low Fat Beef Barley Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat beef barley soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat beef barley soup recipes.
Mushroom And Barley Soup With Escarole
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the mushrooms, onion, red pepper, and garlic, and cook over high heat, stirring, until the vegetable juices evaporate and the mixture begins to fry.
Because of the high heat, watch that the vegetables do not burn.
Change... - 44.224
You May Also Like!
Pea And Barley Soup
Soak the barley in the water overnight.
Drain, rinse and place in a saucepan with the stock.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until the barley is tender.
Strain, reserving 4 tablespoons of the cooked barlev.
Use the rest of the barlev for another dish.
Melt the... - 44.4592
Hearty Vegetable Barley Soup
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and next 3 ingredients; saute 4 minutes.
Add broth and next 9 ingredients to vegetable mixture; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Cover, reduce heat,and simmer... - 38.6076
Vegetable Barley Soup
1) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the onion, celery, parsley and garlic until they becomes tender.
3) Pour some water along with next ten ingredients. Mix them well and boil them.
4) Simmer for 20... - 46.1884
Winter Barley And Vegetable Soup
This hearty Barley and Vegetable Winter soup is a good strong soup ideal for cold days and a secret weapon against your diet devastation in the party season. Your body is sure to thank you for the goodness this vegan barley and vegetable broth provides. - 50.7525
Beef Barley Vegetable Soup
1) Place meat in kettle and cover with cold water, add required seasoning.
2) Heat slowly till it boils, cover with lid.
3) Reduce to a simmer and cook for 2 1/2-3 hours or till the meat is just cooked through.
4) Remove off the fat.
5) Now remove meat... - 40.0653
Barley Beef And Vegetable Soup
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook beef shank cross cuts until well browned on both sides. Remove beef to plate. In drippings remaining in Dutch oven over medium heat, cook carrots, celery, onions, and mushrooms until... - 31.687
A Big Thick Beef Barley Soup
Trim the shin meat or brisket of any visible fat.
Heat the oil in a very large pot and brown the meat very well on both sides.
When the second side is brown, add the onion and garlic, and fry until the vegetables are soft.
Add the carrots, water, tomato... - 44.8391
Ground Beef, Spinach And Barley Soup
Cook beef in large saucepan over medium heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate; drain fat from beef. Add water, stewed tomatoes with juice, carrots, onion, barley, bouillon granules, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Bring to a boil... - 32.0597
Old Fashioned Barley Soup
1) In a bowl, put barley and pour in tepid water for soaking the barley for an hour.
2) In a soup kettle, add beef brisket or bone and coarse salt.
3) Drain water from soaked barley. Add soaked barley to the soup kettle.
4) Place the... - 47.1602
Mushroom Barley Soup
1. In a large bowl put beef and season it with thyme, salt, and pepper. Mix to coat well.
2. Place a Dutch oven or heavy stock-pot on medium high flame, and heat oil in it.
3. Drop beef and cook for about 5 minutes or until browned.... - 105.267