Low Fat Chips
- » Low Fat Baked Potato Chips
Low Fat Baked Potato Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat baked potato chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat baked potato chips recipes.
Oven-baked Potato Chips
Oven-Baked Potato Chips is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Oven-Baked Potato Chips, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 33.2713
Low Fat Chunky Chips
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Peel the potatoes and cut into large chips around 2.5 cm thick.
Put the chips in a large bowl and add the oil.
Give them a good mix (using your hands works best).
Line a baking tray with foil and lay the chips on... - 30.1177
Baked Potato Chips
Preheat oven to 375°; line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Soak potato slices in ice water for 10 minutes; drain, layer on paper towels and blot dry.
Gently toss with oil, salt, and pepper, then arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheets.
Bake... - 27.0826
Oven Baked Potato Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Scrub the potato well and cut it crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
3. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange the potato slices in one layer (overlapping them slightly if necessary) then spray... - 26.3917
You May Also Like!
Hummus With Sweet Potato Chips
Hummus With Sweet Potato Chips is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting baked recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Hummus With Sweet Potato Chips. - 47.3751
Healthy Baked Chips
Got a Super Bowl party planned? In this week's episode Gavan shows Robin how to make a healthy alternative to traditional chips and dip just in time for Super Bowl. Kids love this baked veggie alternative to the standard fried potato chip as much as a adults... - 110.699
Gluten Free Oven Baked Fish And Chips
Love the classic fish and chips but worried about the calories? Don’t be, because we have just the right alternative. Here is a wonderful recipe for crunchy, golden brown fish and chips. And this recipe version is not only gluten but also guilt-free as we... - 120.811
Herbed Potato Chips
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray large baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Cut potatoes crosswise into very thin slices, about 1/16 inch thick. Pat dry with paper towels. Arrange potato slices in single layer on prepared baking sheets; coat... - 30.7428
Baked Southern Style Chicken And Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Wash and scrub the potatoes and cut each into 8 equal portions. Place in a clean plastic bag and add the oil. Seal and shake well to coat.
2. Arrange the potato wedges, skin side down, on a non-stick baking... - 37.6474
Fish and chips is an eternal favorite preparation of fish usually made with white fish. This recipe for fishand chips is prepared with pomfret fillets marinated with lime juice sat and pepper and coated with oatmeal. Served with freshly prepared tartar sauce... - 40.1404
Perfect Tuna Casserole
1. Take a quarter casserole and add soup and milk and blend well. Add eggs, peas and tuna - stirring continuosly.
2. Preheat oven at 350°F.
3. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes.
4. Stir to check if ready.
5. Sprinkle... - 39.8597
Draw 10-inch circle on parchment paper.
Place on baking sheet.
In medium mixing bowl, combine chocolate and butterscotch chips.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 4 to 6 minutes, or until chocolate melts and can be stirred smooth, stirring once.
Stir in... - 50.0373
Lamb With Artichokes And Peas Au Gratin
Lamb is a must-have on many Easter tables, so we'll be preparing a traditional recipe from southern Italy: the lamb with artichokes and peas au gratin! - 130.287