Low Fat Doughnut
- » Low Fat Baked Doughnut
Low Fat Baked Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat baked doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat baked doughnut recipes.
Get Your Guilt-free Vegan Doughnuts Here!
You can have your vegan doughnuts and eat them, too. Watch me turn our favorite muffin recipe into incredible cake-doughnuts in under 20 minutes. Your family loves you, sure, but they are gonna love MORE after you bake these bad boys up. - 0
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 3/160°C/tan oven 140°C.
2. In a large bowl combine well all the ingredients, except the extra sugar, cooking spray and cinnamon to form a smooth batter.
3. With the low-fat cooking spray, spray the... - 45.7474
Best Tasting Orange Muffnuts You've Never Tasted
Get ready to taste the best tasting orange muffnuts you have never tasted. Get out your pen & paper! You must bake them. You must eat them. But you don't have to share them unless you really want to or someone finds where you stashed them. - 0
Apple Cider Donuts
Lynn demonstrates how to make easy baked Apple Cider Donuts. A great way to use delicious apple cider that is so prevalent this time of year. Great for breakfast or a quick snack. This recipe makes 12 donuts. - 0
Heat fat or oil (3 to 4 inches) to 375Â° in deep fat fryer or kettle.
Measure 1 1/2 cups flour and the remaining ingredients into large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 2 minutes medium speed, scraping bowl... - 38.6487
Old Fashioned Doughnuts
Yummy Old Fashioned Doughnuts! The aroma if frying doughnuts takes most of us back to our mothers kitchen. I love doughnuts and this is my favorite recipe; The Old Fashioned Doughnuts is the real thing! - 36.2952
Honey Glazed Doughnuts
1. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, butter, and sugar until light yellow and frothy.
2. Add the flour mixture, 1 cup at a time, alternately with the buttermilk,... - 36.9223
Chocolate Raised Doughnuts
Pour skim milk in small saucepan.
Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and allow to cool.
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Combine skim milk, yeast mixture, granulated sugar replacement, shortening, fructose, egg, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Combine... - 40.1189
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl.
Add eggs, skim and whole milk, vanilla, and sugar replacement.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Add 2 c. (500 mL) of the flour and the baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg;' beat on low until well blended.
Stir... - 40.7028
Heat oil (2 to 3 inches) in deep-fat fryer or heavy kettle to 375°.
Beat 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the remaining ingredients except glaze in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl... - 44.4312
Carnival Jelly Doughnuts
1) Sprinkle yeast and a pinch of sugar into the lukewarm water.
2) Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes; stir it to dissolve the yeast.
3) Set in a warm areaâ€”such as an unlighted ovenâ€”for 2 or 3 minutes, or until the yeast forms bubble... - 46.5772
Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
If you love bagels then this dish is worth an effort. Cinnamon and raisin bagels are not only delightfully simple to make, but makes for great tea time snacks. So just follow the instructions carefully and get preparing. - 97.6812