- » Low Fat Apple
Low Fat Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat apple recipes.
Healthy Grilled Chicken Swiss And Apple Panini
Panini's are all the rage now so why not start making them at home for a fancy lunch or casual dinner? An unusual combination of ingredients but a wonderful healthy and delicious end result! It’s meaty, cheesy, fruity, toasty and healthy all in one! There... - 139.362
Quick Apple Carrot Celery Juice
If you are among those, who like to start their day with a fresh and healthy juice, then you are going to love this recipe. The combination of fresh apple, carrot and celery is just awesome and it is going to serve with all the essential nutrients to your... - 136.176
Apple Beet Celery Juice
For all the health conscious persons, here is something delicious as well as nutritious. Fresh fruit and vegetable juice without addition of sugar is the ultimate health drink. This recipe of apple, beet and celery juice is something you are going to enjoy... - 133.925
Apple Butter Sauce
Have you ever thought of making a sweet tasting apple butter sauce? Here is a recipe video that shows how to make a quick and easy sauce for side dish. It's easy, delicious, versatile and easy on the purse! This sauce is the perfect accompaniment to meat and... - 131.076
Tuna, Apple And Walnut Salad
Want to eat a crunchy salad? Make Tuna, apple and walnut salad! This salad requires no cooking and can be made easily and quickly. Tuna is good to prevent heart ailments and that makes this salad even more beneficial. You can serve it garnished with few... - 127.543
Pineapple Orange Juice Smoothie & Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Being raw vegan doesn’t mean you cannot treat delicious food to your guest. Megan Elizabeth prepares two delicious raw vegan dishes for her friends. They are Pineapple orange smoothie and Apple cinnamon oatmeal with cashew as the replacement for cereals.... - 123.143
Low Fat Baked Apples Dessert
For all the health conscious folks, here's a brilliant dish that is delicious and healthy at the same time. Watch fitness coach Anita Stone prepare this yummy Low Fat Baked Apples Dessert now.Thats not all, you can easily replace them with your favorite fruit. - 122.384
Nadia Sawalha's Apple Pancakes And Herby Scrambled Eggs
Celebrity MasterChef winner and mum Nadia Sawalha, along with nutritionist Amanda Ursell, show us different ways of incorporating almond milk to give some traditional recipes a yummy twist. Watch our video where Nadia shows us how to make two simple breakfast... - 117.129
Green Apple Pie
Children love pies and what can be better than a homemade apple pie. The video shows how you can easily make a delicious pie at home by using some basic ingredients along with green apples. Why don’t you give it a try! - 110.867
Organic And Raw Mulled Apple Cider
Hot mulled apple cider is a vintage seasonal hot apple drink for winter, often used as a non-alcoholic, welcoming drink at a Christmas get together or during Jewish occasions like Hanukkah and Passover. Luci Lock demonstrates a quick and healthy recipe for... - 99.0223
Simple No-fat Apple Crumble
This apple crumble will make you feel that you are treating yourself to something very special, yet with all the goodness of a super healthy breakfast. It’s pretty quick to make, and it doesn’t require any planning (as long as you have the ingredients, of... - 97.4568
Take a look at this warm apple cider recipe, perfect for a snowy winter day. Watch the video to see how the chef combines apples with cinnamon to make a nice drink in no time. It is super easy to make with just 2 ingredients and is definitely a nice... - 86.4426
Fresh Apple Cake
Line bottom of 9-inch round cake dish with wax paper.
In medium mixing bowl, combine cake ingredients, except apples and nuts.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until blended.
Beat at high speed for 1 minute, scraping bowl occasionally.
Stir in... - 50.8794
Apple Bread Pudding
In large mixing bowl, blend eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and vanilla.
Blend in milk.
Stir in apples, croutons and raisins.
Pour into 2-quart casserole.
Place casserole on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at High for 5... - 50.7103
Apple Cider Carrot Cake
Mix together dry ingredients.
In another bowl, mix eggs, sugar, oil, cider, yogurt, vanilla and rind.
Stir in carrots, apple and raisins.
Add to dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
Pour into a greased bundt pan.
Bake at 350° for 50 to 60... - 50.4849
Apple Coffee Cake
Spray 9-inch ring dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, cream margarine and brown sugar until fluffy.
Add yogurt, egg white and vanilla.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer... - 50.3527
Apple Yogurt Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Coat an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf-pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients and set aside.
4. In another bowl mix well combining yogurt, eggs, milk, sugar and oil.
5. Add... - 50.1712
Red Apple Crisp Pie
Prepare pastry shell as directed.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Spoon filling into prepared pastry shell.
Smooth top of filling.
Place pie plate on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20... - 50.1579
Apple Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. On a sheet of wax paper, sift flour and baking powder together to blend; keep aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine apples, 1 tablespoon sugar, the lemon juice, and cinnamon and keep aside.
4. In a large... - 50.0206
Warm dry sherry in a heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and gingerroot.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add broth, apple juice, butternut squash, zucchini, apple, coriander, nutmeg, cumin, and... - 49.6176
Apple Wheat Coffee Cake
In large mixing bowl, combine whole wheat flour, brown sugar and all-purpose flour.
Place butter on small plate.
Microwave at 30% (Medium Low) for 15 seconds to 1 minute, or until softened, checking after every 15 seconds.
Cut butter into flour... - 49.509
Apple Cider Stew
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In 4-quart casserole, combine, turnip, beans, 1/4 cup water, onion, beef, cider, catsup, salt, bay leaf, pepper and thyme; mix well.
Cover with glass lid.
Heat on COOK A5.
After time appears in display window, stir occasionally.
Time:... - 49.4456
Applesauce Cinnamon Whole Wheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/3 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Pour in oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In... - 49.3868
German Pancake With Saucy Apples
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large oven-proof frying pan put in margarine and let set in oven.
3.Mix together batter while margarine is melting.
4.In blender container put eggs and process for 1 minute at high speed.
5.With... - 49.1326
Apple Cheese Squares
In large mixing bowl, combine unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
Add applesauce, margarine, egg and orange juice concentrate.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until... - 49.0685
German Apple Pancake
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F with a rack place middle level.
2. Spray 2 (6-inch) gratin dishes or 1 (10-inch) pie plate with nonstick cooking or baking spray.
3. Place dishes in oven to heat.
4. In a small dry bowl, add egg and egg... - 48.9873
Curried Broccoli-apple Soup
Heat 1/2 cup water, broth, or apple juice in a heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add broccoli, onion, apple, and celery.
Cook and stir over low heat for 10 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth, curry... - 48.8483
Apple Breakfast Popover
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take an 8 inch square shaped baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Lightly spoon the flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a medium bowl and whisk together milk, flour,... - 48.8442
Apple And Cheddar Strata
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Grease and 8-inch square baking dish with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
4. In the baking dish, arrange 3/4 of bread cubes in a single layer.
5. In a... - 48.4426
Apple Date Cookies
1) Take the cookie sheet and coat it with cooking spray.
2) Take the margarine in a bowl and add brown sugar and honey. Beat them well.
3) Add vanilla extract and egg. Beat them.
4) Take the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, soda,... - 48.4248
Apple Currant Pancakes
1) Heat a skillet or griddle on medium-high heat to 375° F.
2) Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and process oats to flour like consistency.
4) Gently spoon flour in measuring cup and... - 48.3761
Home Style Apple Raisin Crisp
In a medium bowl combine apples and raisins, then toss with lemon juice.
Stir together 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg; sprinkle over apple mixture.
Toss gently to coat.
Place in a 1-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° oven... - 48.286
1) Preheat oven to 350° before baking the bread.
2) In a bowl, sift flour.
3) Add other dry ingredients to sift in by measuring.
4) In another bowl, cream the shortening by gradually adding sugar.
5) Beat in egg and mix the rind and... - 48.2566
Apple Crumb Pie
1. In a large bowl, combine the apples, lemon juice and 1/4 cup maple syrup.
3. In a food processor, combine the flour, sprinkles, oil, corn syrup, cinnamon, allspice and remaining 1/4 cup maple syrup.
4. It has to be... - 48.1937
Applesauce Gingerbread Bars
1) Take the baking pan and spray it with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take a saucepan and put the applesauce. Cook over low heat to boil the applesauce.
3) Remove the pan from heat and add molasses and soda. Keep... - 48.0539
Poached Apple Custard
1) In a small coffee mill or blender, grind cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to a fine powder.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, place the apple rings and then cover it with apple juice and water.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
4) Lower the heat and... - 47.8921
Apple Cabbage Slaw
1) In a small saucepan, combine together the sugar, flour, mustard and celery seeds. Stir in the milk very gradually.
2) Cook the ingredients over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the mixture has thickened.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and... - 47.7881
Hot Apples With Oat Topping
To make the apples:
Peel and core the apples, then cut into small chunks.
Place in a 9" glass pie plate and toss with the cornstarch.
Drizzle with the maple syrup, lemon juice and cinnamon.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for... - 47.779
Apple Sauce Fruit Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, cream shortening, sugar and eggs until light.
4) Alternately, add the creamed mixture and applesauce to the dry mixture.
5) Fold in nuts and... - 47.6763
Sweet Apple Frittata
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the apples, raisins, walnuts, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in the oil for 7 minutes, or until the apples are just tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the eggs.
Wipe out the frying pan, then place... - 47.6306
Low Fat Apple Recipes By Category