- » Low Fat Apple
Low Fat Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat apple recipes.
Spiced Apple Cider
Ahh it's Fall! Join Honeysuckle Catering in making this heart-warming Autumn classic, the Apple Spiced Cider! - 138.453
Pineapple Orange Juice Smoothie & Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Being raw vegan doesn’t mean you cannot treat delicious food to your guest. Megan Elizabeth prepares two delicious raw vegan dishes for her friends. They are Pineapple orange smoothie and Apple cinnamon oatmeal with cashew as the replacement for cereals.... - 138.275
Apple Butter Sauce
Have you ever thought of making a sweet tasting apple butter sauce? Here is a recipe video that shows how to make a quick and easy sauce for side dish. It's easy, delicious, versatile and easy on the purse! This sauce is the perfect accompaniment to meat and... - 135.161
Healthy Grilled Chicken Swiss And Apple Panini
Panini's are all the rage now so why not start making them at home for a fancy lunch or casual dinner? An unusual combination of ingredients but a wonderful healthy and delicious end result! It’s meaty, cheesy, fruity, toasty and healthy all in one! There... - 127.384
Tuna, Apple And Walnut Salad
Want to eat a crunchy salad? Make Tuna, apple and walnut salad! This salad requires no cooking and can be made easily and quickly. Tuna is good to prevent heart ailments and that makes this salad even more beneficial. You can serve it garnished with few... - 126.343
How To Make And Can Applesauce
The best way to have cheap and good quality apple sauce all year round is to make it in bulk when it is in season and can it. Watch this video of Making and Canning Apple Sauce to do it professionally. You can store these jars fir up to 3 years. Isn't that a... - 124.838
Quick Apple Carrot Celery Juice
If you are among those, who like to start their day with a fresh and healthy juice, then you are going to love this recipe. The combination of fresh apple, carrot and celery is just awesome and it is going to serve with all the essential nutrients to your... - 120.648
Sweet Potato Apple Cheddar Purses
How about a fancy looking dessert that is easy to make and ultra delicious? Well, weelicious host is a busy mom so she has come up with Sweet Potato Apple Cheddar Purses recipe for all her fans. The only time consuming part of the recipe is making those... - 118.243
Apple Beet Celery Juice
For all the health conscious persons, here is something delicious as well as nutritious. Fresh fruit and vegetable juice without addition of sugar is the ultimate health drink. This recipe of apple, beet and celery juice is something you are going to enjoy... - 117.951
Nadia Sawalha's Apple Pancakes And Herby Scrambled Eggs
Celebrity MasterChef winner and mum Nadia Sawalha, along with nutritionist Amanda Ursell, show us different ways of incorporating almond milk to give some traditional recipes a yummy twist. Watch our video where Nadia shows us how to make two simple breakfast... - 115.538
Apple And Pear Chips For Children
Making healthy snacks for your kids can be super easy. Here is a great recipe for Apple and Pear Chips that will surely have your kids eating them all up! - 112.969
Green Apple Pie
Children love pies and what can be better than a homemade apple pie. The video shows how you can easily make a delicious pie at home by using some basic ingredients along with green apples. Why don’t you give it a try! - 110.909
Organic And Raw Mulled Apple Cider
Hot mulled apple cider is a vintage seasonal hot apple drink for winter, often used as a non-alcoholic, welcoming drink at a Christmas get together or during Jewish occasions like Hanukkah and Passover. Luci Lock demonstrates a quick and healthy recipe for... - 107.127
Homemade Fresh Apple Cider
If you want to revisit the same taste of apple cider that your grand mother used to make, make the same too with this video by CMToy. This simple homemade cider is made using a press which keeps its essence and taste intact. Making cider at home can be fun... - 106.229
Holiday Apple Cider Spiked With Bourbon
1. In a pot over medium high, pour in the apple cider after giving it a good shake in the bottle.
2. Take the apple one at a time and press about 5-6 cloves into the apple at random points. Once done, place them in the pot with the apple cider.
3. Add... - 104.823
Low Fat Baked Apples Dessert
For all the health conscious folks, here's a brilliant dish that is delicious and healthy at the same time. Watch fitness coach Anita Stone prepare this yummy Low Fat Baked Apples Dessert now.Thats not all, you can easily replace them with your favorite fruit. - 104.512
Cranberry Apple Juice
Jay Kordich "The Father of Juicing" makes a very healthy and tasty drink
"Cranberry Apple Juice": - 103.698
Take a look at this warm apple cider recipe, perfect for a snowy winter day. Watch the video to see how the chef combines apples with cinnamon to make a nice drink in no time. It is super easy to make with just 2 ingredients and is definitely a nice... - 95.3147
Organic Raw Appleand Date Pie
A wonderfully light, fresh and healthy pie and the perfect way to use the beautiful sweet and juicy apples harvested during autumn. This is a raw apple and date pie, is just as filling and comforting as any baked version and is suitable for any of the holiday... - 94.928
Apple Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. On a sheet of wax paper, sift flour and baking powder together to blend; keep aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine apples, 1 tablespoon sugar, the lemon juice, and cinnamon and keep aside.
4. In a large... - 51.6858
Fresh Apple Cake
Line bottom of 9-inch round cake dish with wax paper.
In medium mixing bowl, combine cake ingredients, except apples and nuts.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until blended.
Beat at high speed for 1 minute, scraping bowl occasionally.
Stir in... - 51.3077
German Apple Pancake
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F with a rack place middle level.
2. Spray 2 (6-inch) gratin dishes or 1 (10-inch) pie plate with nonstick cooking or baking spray.
3. Place dishes in oven to heat.
4. In a small dry bowl, add egg and egg... - 50.9774
Home Style Apple Raisin Crisp
In a medium bowl combine apples and raisins, then toss with lemon juice.
Stir together 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg; sprinkle over apple mixture.
Toss gently to coat.
Place in a 1-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° oven... - 50.7828
Red Apple Crisp Pie
Prepare pastry shell as directed.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Spoon filling into prepared pastry shell.
Smooth top of filling.
Place pie plate on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20... - 50.774
Apple Cider Carrot Cake
Mix together dry ingredients.
In another bowl, mix eggs, sugar, oil, cider, yogurt, vanilla and rind.
Stir in carrots, apple and raisins.
Add to dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
Pour into a greased bundt pan.
Bake at 350° for 50 to 60... - 50.4759
German Pancake With Saucy Apples
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large oven-proof frying pan put in margarine and let set in oven.
3.Mix together batter while margarine is melting.
4.In blender container put eggs and process for 1 minute at high speed.
5.With... - 50.3897
Apple Currant Pancakes
1) Heat a skillet or griddle on medium-high heat to 375° F.
2) Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and process oats to flour like consistency.
4) Gently spoon flour in measuring cup and... - 50.3691
Warm dry sherry in a heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and gingerroot.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add broth, apple juice, butternut squash, zucchini, apple, coriander, nutmeg, cumin, and... - 50.3335
Apple Cider Stew
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In 4-quart casserole, combine, turnip, beans, 1/4 cup water, onion, beef, cider, catsup, salt, bay leaf, pepper and thyme; mix well.
Cover with glass lid.
Heat on COOK A5.
After time appears in display window, stir occasionally.
Time:... - 50.246
Apple Cabbage Slaw
1) In a small saucepan, combine together the sugar, flour, mustard and celery seeds. Stir in the milk very gradually.
2) Cook the ingredients over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the mixture has thickened.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and... - 50.2175
Apple Wheat Coffee Cake
In large mixing bowl, combine whole wheat flour, brown sugar and all-purpose flour.
Place butter on small plate.
Microwave at 30% (Medium Low) for 15 seconds to 1 minute, or until softened, checking after every 15 seconds.
Cut butter into flour... - 50.1712
Apple Coffee Cake
Spray 9-inch ring dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, cream margarine and brown sugar until fluffy.
Add yogurt, egg white and vanilla.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer... - 49.8029
Apple Yogurt Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Coat an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf-pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients and set aside.
4. In another bowl mix well combining yogurt, eggs, milk, sugar and oil.
5. Add... - 49.789
Apple Cheese Squares
In large mixing bowl, combine unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
Add applesauce, margarine, egg and orange juice concentrate.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until... - 49.7843
Individual Apple Pies
Cut in margarine.
Add only enough water to form a dough.
Roll out on a floured piece of waxed paper.
Cut out six 4" circles.
Place circles on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Arrange apples in an overlapping pattern on each circle, covering... - 49.6528
Apple Bread Pudding
In large mixing bowl, blend eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and vanilla.
Blend in milk.
Stir in apples, croutons and raisins.
Pour into 2-quart casserole.
Place casserole on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at High for 5... - 49.5718
Tempting Apple Trifles
1. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in milk.
2. Blend in brown sugar, egg white and oil and stir until blended.
3. Place the pan on a low flame and cook, whisking constantly with a wire whisk, until the mixture thickens to... - 49.4273
Spiced Applesauce Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
3. In a small bowl, mix together applesauce, granulated sugar, salad oil, eggs and milk until well combined.
4. Using a sieve, sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, 1/2... - 49.179
Curried Broccoli-apple Soup
Heat 1/2 cup water, broth, or apple juice in a heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add broccoli, onion, apple, and celery.
Cook and stir over low heat for 10 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth, curry... - 49.0935
1) Preheat oven to 350° before baking the bread.
2) In a bowl, sift flour.
3) Add other dry ingredients to sift in by measuring.
4) In another bowl, cream the shortening by gradually adding sugar.
5) Beat in egg and mix the rind and... - 48.9979
Apple Date Cookies
1) Take the cookie sheet and coat it with cooking spray.
2) Take the margarine in a bowl and add brown sugar and honey. Beat them well.
3) Add vanilla extract and egg. Beat them.
4) Take the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, soda,... - 48.8982
Applesauce Cinnamon Whole Wheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/3 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Pour in oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In... - 48.8399
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add apple in it and against medium high heat gently fry apple until it becomes light brown in color and soft in its texture. It should take 1-2 minutes time to cook.
3. Remove the sautÃ©ed... - 48.7112
Low Fat Apple And Walnut Pie
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Chop the nuts in a food processor very finely.
3. In a small bowl cream butter and sugar.
4. Whisk egg in the bowl. Add flour, lemon rind and cinnamon.
5. Add the nuts and mix well.
6. In a bowl peel apple... - 48.7112
Baked Apple Custard
1. Grease 4 custard cups or 1 pie plate with a little oil
2. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C.)
3. Pour 3 cups ( 750 ml) of boiling water into a large baking pan and place in the preheating oven.
4. In a small saucepan, combine... - 48.5298
Hot Apples With Oat Topping
To make the apples:
Peel and core the apples, then cut into small chunks.
Place in a 9" glass pie plate and toss with the cornstarch.
Drizzle with the maple syrup, lemon juice and cinnamon.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for... - 48.3787
Apple Breakfast Popover
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take an 8 inch square shaped baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Lightly spoon the flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a medium bowl and whisk together milk, flour,... - 48.3247
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a pan melt butter and add breadcrumbs. Fry for 3 minutes until lightly toasted.
3. Slice the apples finely and mix with raisins, flaked almonds, cinnamon, lemon rind and maple... - 48.3165
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together apples, raisins, granulated sugar, apple pie spice, cornstarch, and lemon peel; toss well to mix.
3. On a clean surface, place a sheet of phyllo dough.
4. Wrap the... - 48.1989
Curried Chicken And Apple Soup
1) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the onion, carrot and celery to make them tender.
3) Put sliced apples along with hot water, bouillon granules and all-purpose flour. Mix them properly.
4) Add this... - 48.141
Crumbly Apple Pie
1. Start by preheating oven to 400°F
2. Take the apples and peel, core and slice it
3. In a bowl, mix together corn oil and water, then stir in flour and pinch of salt, with the help of a fork mix mixture to soften the dough, you can... - 48.1269
Apple Upside-down Cake
This Apple Upside-Down Cake is a delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Apple Upside-Down cake recipe and share your feelings with us! - 48.0501
Oatmeal Apple Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease 12 muffin tins by spraying them with baking or cooking spay.
3. On a wax paper or into a dry bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking powder, salt and spiced.
4. In a medium mixing bowl bread in egg... - 47.9926
Applesauce Gingerbread Bars
1) Take the baking pan and spray it with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take a saucepan and put the applesauce. Cook over low heat to boil the applesauce.
3) Remove the pan from heat and add molasses and soda. Keep... - 47.913
Poached Apple Custard
1) In a small coffee mill or blender, grind cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to a fine powder.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, place the apple rings and then cover it with apple juice and water.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
4) Lower the heat and... - 47.8071
Cheesy Apple Grits
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2) In a medium saucepan, add in water, sugar and salt. Let the mixture come to a boil.
3) Add in the grits. Stir well.
4) Cover the pan. Turn down the flame to... - 47.6761
Spiced Courgette And Apple
1. Chop courgettes and apple into finger-sized pieces.
2. In a large saucepan heat oil and fry courgette and apple pieces for 3 minutes.
3. Add other ingredients and mix.
4. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes until done.
5.... - 47.5666
Apple Sauce Fruit Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, cream shortening, sugar and eggs until light.
4) Alternately, add the creamed mixture and applesauce to the dry mixture.
5) Fold in nuts and... - 47.4097
Spicy Apple Roll
1. Turn the oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7
2. Knead all the ingredients for pastry together into a dough, cover and chill for half an hour
3. Knead into an oblong and roll out into dimensions of 15"X10"; brush with molten butter
4. Mix in... - 47.4047
Apple Nut Coffee Bread
Stir together flour, baking powder, and soda, then set aside.
In a large bowl combine apple, sugar, and coffee crystals; let stand 5 minutes, stirring once.
Add egg and oil; mix well.
Stir in flour mixture just till combined.
Fold in nuts.
Spray an 8 x 4 x... - 47.3246
Sweet Apple Frittata
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the apples, raisins, walnuts, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in the oil for 7 minutes, or until the apples are just tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the eggs.
Wipe out the frying pan, then place... - 47.2857
Fresh Apple Streusel Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a nonstick Bundt pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a small bowl, mix ingredients for streusel topping until crumbly.
Sprinkle topping over the bottom of prepared Bundt pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, sift together flours,... - 47.2763
Beet And Apple Salad
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Trim the tops from the beets, leaving 1/2" of the stems and the roots intact.
Place the beets on a piece of foil.
Fold the foil up and over the beets and fold the edges to seal.
Place the foil packet on a baking sheet and roast for... - 47.2426
Low Fat Apple Pie
1. With two knives or pastry blender, cut margarine into a sieve flour and salt mixture until the mixture is of cornmeal consistency.
2. Add ice water to the mixture, toss with a fork and shape into a ball. Allow to chill for 20 minutes.
3.... - 47.1921
Baked Apple Omelette
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the baking powder, flour and salt. Set aside.
3) Beat the egg whites till they start to form soft peaks and then add 1 tablespoon of sugar very... - 47.0892
1) Take a big-size skillet and heat it.
2) Put the cornstarch and brown sugar in the skillet.
3) Add apple juice and apple pie spice along with water. Boil the mixture for few minutes.
4) Add the slices of apple and allow the mixture to simmer for 10... - 46.9923
Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives
I might be having faded memories of my childhood days but that Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives made by mom still hold the power to charm my tastebuds. In our house preparations began in advance for any party and once I saw my mom putting some... - 46.7677
Strawberry-apple Quick Bread
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together into a bowl.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the applesauce and yogurt.
Add the vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg, mixing well.
Beat in the brown sugar.
Stir in the oats.
Add... - 46.6177
Sausage Apple Bake
1.In a bowl mix apple, onion, egg, pepper and sausage. Mix all the ingredients very well.
2. Mold the mixture into 16 meatballs.
3. Brown the meatballs in an ovenproof skillet.
4. Pour off fat from the skillet.
3. Add broth, carrots,... - 46.5948
Apple & Raisin Oven Pancake
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE apple, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
Transfer to prepared pie plate.
BAKE, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes or until apple begins to soften.
Remove from... - 46.576
Apple Almond Flavored Yogurt Pie
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a bowl, combine cereal, juice concentrate and cinnamon; mix until all cereal nuggets are coated.
Press onto the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 5 minutes, remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
To make the... - 46.5315
Apple Crumb Pie
1. In a large bowl, combine the apples, lemon juice and 1/4 cup maple syrup.
3. In a food processor, combine the flour, sprinkles, oil, corn syrup, cinnamon, allspice and remaining 1/4 cup maple syrup.
4. It has to be... - 46.4451
Apple strudel is a classic apple dessert recipe that is well worth the labors of preparation. Wrapped in phyllo dough, the apple strudel is a baked dessert with an apple and cinnamon filling made crispy with bread crumbs and sugar. Cut in slices and dusted... - 46.2579
Apple Sour Cream Pastry
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
2) Make the slices of apple and keep in a baking dish.
3) Bake in hot oven for 15 minutes. Keep the baked apples aside.
4) Take flour along with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon in... - 46.2418
Apple Spice Muffins
Apple spice muffins are spicy and sweet apple muffins made with apple juice and apples. Prepared and baked with a batter of wheat flour along with apples, egg whites, spices and apple juice. Topped with a cinnamon, sugar and flour coating, the apple spice... - 45.9894
Roast Goose With Apple Stuffing
In large glass bowl, combine butter, celery and onion.
Heat at high 5 to 6 minutes, or until celery and onion are tender.
Add bread, apples, egg, brandy, parsley, salt and pepper; combine thoroughly.
Stuff goose with apple mixture; secure opening with wooden... - 45.8715
In a 2-cup glass measure, combine the apple juice and raisins.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Remove from the microwave, cover with foil, and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the oats, soy flakes, barley flakes, dry milk, wheat germ, bran or rice bran,... - 45.8055
Apple Banana Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine muffins with sliced apples, bananas, cinnamon, pour milk, blend, and keep aside.
3) Beat egg whites until stiff and then fold in vanilla and honey.
4) Fold in the egg whites in... - 45.7959
Apple Banana Cupcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
3) In a food processor, process the apple juice, bananas, eggs, honey, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4) In a medium bowl, sift rest of the ingredients... - 45.7441
Oatmeal Apple Griddle Cakes
1.Use a sieve and sift baking powder, salt, sugar, and flour together.
2.Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3.Coat griddle with cooking spray.
4. Onto the hot griddle ladle batter.
5. Flip and cook second side once bubbles begin to... - 45.5674
Apple Baked Pancake
This Apple Baked Pancake recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to... - 45.3625
Curried Butternut Squash And Apple Soup
1. In a medium size saucepan or stock pot, melt the butter
2. Add 1/4 cup chicken broth, onions, curry powder and sauté until well blended.
3. Cover, reduce heat and cook for about 5 minutes until the onions soft.
4. When onions are tender stir in... - 45.3247
In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, eggs, honey, oil, apple juice or orange juice, vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon rind.
Stir in the flour, cinnamon, soda, and allspice.
Fold in the dates or raisins and nuts.
Coat a 6-cup ring mold with no-stick... - 45.261
Baked Apple Delight
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) Core apples and peel tops about 1 inch.
3) In a saucepan, prepare the Prune-Currant Sauce by blending cornstarch with apple juice.
4) Add remaining ingredients and place over medium heat to cook, by... - 45.0657
Apple Raisin Cheesecake
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 Degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare the pie crust begin by crumbling cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4. In an 8 inch springform pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of... - 45.0496
Apple Grapefruit Salad
1) Soak and dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 1/2 cup water and cool it.
2) Take a 2 quart mold and pour about ½ cup into it and allow it set.
3) Chill the remaining gelatin until syrupy
4) Now, core the apple and narrow wedges. Place it on the gelatin at... - 44.7897
Spinach Bacon And Apple Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients with salt and pepper in jar with tight-fitting lid and shake well.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Cook bacon in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned and crisp.
Drain well on paper towels.
Crumble and set... - 44.7055
Apple Raisin Sauce
1) In a medium saucepan , add first 4 ingredients to combine.
2) Place over heat and bring to a boil.
3) Cook by reducing heat, uncovered, for 8 minutes or until apples are tender.
4) In a bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water.
5) Add this to the apple... - 44.6385
Guinea Fowl With Calvados And Apples
1. Lightly dust the guinea fowl supremes with the flour.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook the supremes for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned. Remove from the pan and reserve.
3. Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in... - 44.4842
Sift dry ingredients.
Beat honey, oil, egg whites, juice and applesauce together.
Add dry ingredients and beat well.
Pour into minibundt pans that have been lightly greased.
Bake at 350° for 22 to 25 minutes.
Cool and ice. - 44.4178
Spiced Apple Cider
Place whole allspice and cloves in tied cheesecloth packet.
In a saucepan, bring apple juice or cider, water, tea bags, orange, lemon, cinnamon and cheesecloth packet to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Remove cheesecloth packet, tea bags and orange... - 44.1854
1) Take the apples to core and thinly slice.
2) In a pan, pour ½ cup water and add the dates. Bring this to a boil and cook the dates for 10 minutes.
3) Remove from heat and stir in remaining ½ part of water.
4) Fold in apples and cinnamon... - 43.9068
Hot Cinnamon Cider
1) In a large saucepan, mix together all the ingredients.
2) The allspice and the cloves are best added in a cheese-cloth bag.
3) Heat gradually to the boiling point then it's ready to serve.
4) All the ingredients can be mixed in the basket of a... - 43.86
Grapefruit And Apple Gelatin Salad
1. Chill a melon or other loaf mold in the refrigerator while the gelatin mixture is prepared. Rinse the mold but do not wipe it.
2. Soak the gelatin in the cold water, then stir it into the hot water.
3. Mix the lemon juice with the sugar. Add to the gelatin... - 43.7402
Johnny Appleseed Muffins
In a large bowl, combine the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, cereal, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the applesauce, eggs, honey and oil.
Stir in the apples.
Pour over the dry ingredients.
Stir... - 43.6773
Honey And Almond Applesauce Cookies
Sift dry ingredients and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients except almonds and beat until well blended.
Stir in dry ingredients.
Drop by teaspoons onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
Place an almond in the center of each cookie.
Bake at 350° for 8 to 10... - 43.6255
1. In a bowl, take apples and add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice; toss to coat well.
2. In another bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients.
3. In a serving dish, arrange apple, carrots and mushrooms in neat rows.
4. Pour the mixture of... - 43.4094
Cranberry Apple Jello Salad
1. In a bowl, mix unflavored gelatin and jello and keep aside for a couple of hours.
2. To the gelatin mixture, pour hot water and stir until dissolved.
3. Using a fork, break up the cranberry and add to the gelatin mixture.
4. Keep the bowl in... - 43.3942