- » Low Cholesterol Grilling
Low Cholesterol Grilling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low cholesterol grilling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low cholesterol grilling recipes.
Grilled Potato Pocket
For all of you, who enjoy outdoor cooking, here is another great recipe. Rosemary garlic potato pocket can be a nice side dish to any of your barbecued meat preparation. It is easy and simple and can be cooked on the same grill along with your main dish. - 125.732
You May Also Like!
Dave is proving himself as the world's greatest Chef by showing this Cholesterol Snack. This sandwich has crispy bacon with egg and cheese, it’s easy to make and delicious sandwich to enjoy when you are hungry and also when you are not. It’s hard to... - 87.3333
Frozen Chappati/roti/parantha Recipe(homemade - Low Fat)
This recipe is a keeper,that is if you spend good money on store bought ones.We don't eat much frozen food but I just like the idea of pre-cooked meals saves ample amount of time,which as a new mom I have to agree ,is hard to find. Hence,Greenhouse cuisine... - 109.435
1. In a bowl, place asparagus, pour some vinaigrette on top it. Mix well and allow it to rest for a while.
2. Place asparagus on medium to low grill, and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side or until they become tender.
3. Serve asparagus with... - 94.8587
Smoked Salt On The Grill
1.Set up the grill to 360 degrees F.
2.Set the grill for indirect grilling. Placed all the hot coals to one side and leave a cool side to work on.
3.Toss the wood chips on the coal.
4.Spread the salt in a thin layer in the pan covered... - 82.7909
Italian Grilled Zucchini
Roberto is in Italy and he is demonstrating how to perfectly grill zucchini which can be served as sides or used in sandwiches. If you love grilling then here is one more recipe for you to watch, learn and prepare. - 90.7955
Grilled Peaches For An Amazing Treat
1. Cut peaches into half and remove the seeds.
2. Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F.
3. Place the peaches over the grill and cook for 8 minutes.
4. Remove peaches from the heat. Keep in bowls.
5. Scoop out Greek yogurt over the... - 112.691