Low Carb Vegetarian
- » Low Carb Vegetarian Breakfast
Low Carb Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb vegetarian breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb vegetarian breakfast recipes.
Low Carb Gluten-free Banana Bread
If you are on the Atkins diet or any other low-carb diet, you may have thought that all banana bread recipes are just off limits. Going low carb typically means giving up bananas as they are loaded with fructose at 27g per banana but you can still enjoy... - 128.314
Vegan And Gluten-free South Indian Breakfast
This breakfast recipe is meant for vegans, those allergic to gluten, diabetics and those on a low carb- and low-fat diet. Ragi Puttu, a dish of Kerala, is made of “ragi" popularly called finger millet and a fantastic source of amino acid methionine,... - 124.334
High-protein Low-carb Pumpkin Pancake
Forget high-protein smoothies and protein shakes. Use protein powder and left over canned pumpkin puree to make some high-protein, low-carb pumpkin pancakes. These are so delicious even kids munch down these healthy pancakes in no time. Made with protein... - 113.42
Milk Chocolate Porridge
Porridge (also spelled porage, parritch, etc.) is a dish made by boiling oats (rolled, crushed, or steel cut) or other cereal meals in water, milk, or both. It is usually served hot in a bowl or dish. - 109.673
If you're wondering what to have after a workout then this is quite useful. The Chef shows how to make this easy and healthy pudding. It's great to have after a work out. - 101.613
Gluten-free Vanilla Hazelnut Pancakes
Have you been dying for a grain free, dairy free, cane sugar free pancake? Here is one that will take you to heaven! With a consistency and taste comparable to those made with wheat flour, it is unlikely that anyone will notice that these are also gluten... - 99.486
Gluten Free Cabbage Upma
Upma is a popular Indian breakfast favorite but since it is usually made from cream of wheat or semolina. People who are gluten allergic have to give it up. This is a great variation and gluten-free alternative to the traditional wheat based upma. Bhavna... - 97.7638
Hot Pink Smoothie For Breakfast
For a healthy, sweet, and vibrant morning pick-me-up, try whomping up a glass of hot pink breakfast smoothie. This luscious smoothie blends in the goodness of coconut water, beet root, dates, carrots, and double dose of strawberries that makes this breakfast... - 95.5854
Healthy High Protein Low Carb Banana Pancake
If you are looking for a power-packed breakfast to jump-start your day, then this protein-dense pancake could give you a roaring start. Lee Hayward replicates one of his all time breakfast treat — delicious banana pancakes that are rich in protein and low... - 94.6879
Low Carb Breakfast Strawberry Smoothie
Is your breakfast incomplete without a healthy smoothie? Watch this video to learn a great Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie recipe. This beverage is a great way to kick start your day. - 92.2438
Oat Bran Bread
1) Use a medium bowl, to add oats, bran, oil and molasses. Combine well.
2) Pour in boiling water to stir.
3) Allow cooling to lukewarm, about 30 minutes. Place in a cold water bath to quicken the cooling. Use a thermometer or finger to make... - 49.3679
Vermicelli Kitchdi (semiya Upma)
Vermicelli Kitchdi is a very simple, quick breakfast. Vermicelli will be easily available in any indian store, can be bought and stocked for months. Try this and enjoy! - 48.6786
Oat Flour Whole Wheat Bread
1) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
2) In the work bowl, add rolled oats to process until a fine flour is made, about 60 seconds.
3) Remove from bowl and set aside.
4) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over warm water.
5) Let... - 48.1514
Sweet Corn Salad..
You don't want to over bear the flavor of the fresh corn - just enough to enhance the flavor.
* To make chiffonade: Stack basil leaves, then cut across the stack to make small "ribbons."
Scrape the corn kernels from the ears of corn by using a sharp... - 40.9458
Pureed Turnips With Garlic
1. Boil turnips for 7 minutes in salted water.
2. Drain the water.
3. Cook turnips and garlic gently in 8 tablespoons butter until both turn into soft textured.
4. Make puree with a processor or by hand and add the left over butter during the cooking... - 37.265
Oatmeal With Prunes And Raisins
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 8 to 10 minutes, or until desired consistency, stirring after half the time. - 37.2072
Use a double boiler or place sauce pan into larger pot of boiling water.
Add all ingredients, stirring very frequently until smooth (usually about 10 minutes).
Serve warm. - 35.5625
This dosa recipe is quick and highly nutritious. Less carb and more proteins. A combination of semolina, rice & wheat flour with spiced up flavour of Ginger & Green chillie. Curd subsitutes the fermentation process which takes long hrs in a normal dosa. - 34.3106
Cornflakes Apple Cream Topping
Cornflake apple cream topping is a great delicious and my favourite quick breakfast. Healthy yet tasty dish to relish all-day..! - 33.896
Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
1. In a deep, two quart casserole, add hot water, cereal and salt
2. Microwave at HIGH for four and a half minutes until almost all of the water is absorbed; keep sirring at two-minute intervals
3. Serve with milk or half an half, brown sugar... - 33.8671
1) In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
2) Bake on a moderately hot griddle until done.
3) Spread cashew butter on top and spread honey or pure maple syrup before serving. - 33.4219
Healthy "banana Mash"
Healthy, easy, QUICK breakfast for those who want to lose some extra weight, or are looking to just be a little healthier. The banana has potassium, the flax seed helps your digestive tract, the almond milk is a nice replacement for milk as well as containing... - 24.5302
South Indian Breakfast - Medu Vada
Medu Vadas are a traditional breakfast of South Indians, but this has its own share of popularity among North Indians, here people can have these as breakfast, lunch or even as evening snacks. :P - 0
Buckwheat Breakfast Bake - Gluten Free
1. Grease a microwave safe ramekin. Set aside.
2. In a food processor add the buckwheat groats and blend to a flour consistency.
3. In the food processor add all the ingredients and mix well till combined. Microwave for around 3... - 0