- » Low Carb Vegetable
Low Carb Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb vegetable recipes.
Low-fat Greek Salad
Here is a figure-friendly delight for a hot summer day! With tomatoes, red onion and cucumbers, dressed with olive oil and finished with crumbled feta cheese, this low lighter version of the classic makes a wonder lunch salad when you are trying to shed... - 130.71
Low Carb Cream Of Broccoli Soup
How about serving a low carb appetizer for a family gathering? This is exactly what Kelly is planning to do; she is planning to serve Low Carb Cream of Broccoli Soup for Thanksgiving meal with her in-laws. This is an easy to make soup with few simple... - 128.337
Low Carb Pumpkin Pie
In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows us a Low Carb Pumpkin Pie after getting a personal request from one of her fans. She is making the pie with a low carb crust using flax meal. The recipe is wicked easy to make and healthy because it keeps the... - 124.957
Low Carb Pumpkin Bars
If you love pumpkin bars, here is a way to make it low carb. In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows us the recipe for Low carb Pumpkin Bars and also tells us about a secret ingredient to make low carb biscuits, pancakes or just about anything. Its... - 124.807
Low Carb Fried Green Tomatoes With Hot Sauce
Are you looking for a healthy, low carb recipe for fried green tomatoes? Then you have come to the right place. Watch this video by LowCarb360 to learn how to cook fried green tomatoes that have less than 30 carb! - 118.399
Low Carb Chinese Fried Rice
If you crave for Chinese foods that are high carb, here is a Low Carb Chinese Fried Rice to help you satiate your taste buds. In this video, Chef Kelly admits he loves the high carb chicken fried rice and therefore she has come up with this Low Carb Chinese... - 118.265
Napa Cabbage And Cucumber Kimchi
Add bold, sizzling flavors to your suppertime with the zesty, spicy, and full of pizzazz Korean dish — the fiery flavored kimchi. Savor the flavor of your garden fresh veggies all year long with this piquant favorite. And no, you don’t really need an... - 117.14
Low Carb Cheese And Cauliflower Mash
Want to know of a simple recipe that yields yummy cauliflower mash that is healthy and low carb? Then watch this video to learn how to make the perfect cauliflower mash that wouldn't interfere with your diet regime. Enjoy! - 116.907
Low Carb Cauliflower Stir Fried Rice
Looking for a fried recipe that is easy to make and low on the carbs and calories front? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make yummy rice that is very healthy. Watch to know more. - 116.887
Low Carb Healthy Cauliflower Fritters
Think fritters are unfit to be a part of your low carb diet? Then let this video by LowCarb360 change the way you think forever! Watch to know of a simple recipe that will yield yummy, healthy, low carb fritters. Watch to know more. - 116.853
Low Carb Garlic Mashed Potato
How about having a low carb garlic mashed potato to save you from some carbs? In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe uses her favorite low carb food for this recipe and its cauliflower. Watch the video to find out how she converts cauliflower into... - 115.687
Vegetable Medley With Crispy Bacon
It is not easy to have nice dishes when you are on a diet. But this Vegetable Medley with Crispy Bacon recipe is an easy and healthy dish that is perfect for a low carb diet. It can be served as a side dish, or with pasta as well. Try it out watching this... - 115.431
Low Carb Shepherdless Pie
Today I'm making Shepherdless Pie. This vegetarian (and even vegan, if you omit or substitute the milk and butter) dish is super low in carbs thanks to the mashed cauliflower topping in place of traditional potato. It's about 220 calories a serving which... - 115.12
Tabouleh is the most popular of all Arabic salads, parsley being the main ingredient in this dish, it is unique as parsley is normally used for garnish only. Watch the video and try this sumptuous piquant salad, it's flavors are adorable. - 113.409
Low Carb Cauli-roni And Cheese
Want a low carb substitute for you favorite Mac and Cheese? In this video, chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows a recipe that is low carb for those who want and also a less expensive version of mac and Cheese. As the name of the recipe suggests, this recipe is... - 113.273
Low Carb Sauteed Home Fries
Think home fries will interfere with your low carb diet? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and change the way you think forever! This recipe is easy and healthy. Watch the video to know more. - 108.967
Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Noodles
When you are on a healthy diet, it’s most likely that you miss your noodle dishes. So, Kelly has a great low carb substitute for noodles and that is spaghetti squash. She shows how to cook it perfectly and then stir fry it with other ingredients to... - 108.102
Mediterranean Vegetable Omelet
1. In a bowl combine eggs, egg white powder and water.
2. In a pan pour the egg mixture and let it cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the Mediterranean vegetables along with parmesan cheese, cook for 2 minutes.
4. Once done fold the eggs into half and let the... - 107.225
Chef Ed shows how to make two types of salads in the video. One is the green leaves salad and the other is the regular salad. These salads are very healthy and you can always make more and store in the refrigerator. - 107.113
Beef And Vegetable Soup
What do you make on a rainy summer night? Obviously, soup is the only dish that comes to anyone's mind and that's the reason Kelly makes a beef and vegetable soup. As we all know soups are easy to make but it’s the seasoning that makes it special. So, watch... - 104.239
Low Carb Cauliflower Bisque
Want to enjoy bisque but worried about the carbs? Here is a Low Carb cauliflower Bisque recipe video by Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe who comes up with low carb recipe in all her videos. She has a demo for the recipe as well as the written down recipe at the... - 103.12
Baked Low Carb Celery Root Fries
Think French fries will not sit well with your low carb diet? Then think again! Watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make fries that are yummy and very low carb. Watch and learn! - 101.821
Low Carb Baked Potato
Are you missing your baked potatoes? Here is a simple way of making low calorie baked potatoes which can help one curb cravings for baked potato while dieting. The chef in the video uses cauliflower instead of potato and rest of the ingredients and procedure... - 100.536
Low Carb Stir Fried Bok Choy
Are you looking for a healthy bok choy recipe? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook yummy Chinese cabbage that is very healthy. This recipe is so easy that you would want to cook it all the time! - 98.3984
Convenience food is mostly mistaken for junk food and to further prove that here is a recipe for romaine wraps. Watch this vide to see how Amy prepares this ultimate wrap which is full of good health and very quick and easy to prepare and it tastes good too. - 96.2086
Low Carb Layered Salad
Do you like including salads in your menu? Here's a must try recipe for you. Watch the chef share his personal favorite recipe to make this Low Carb Layered Salad. It is simple and full of flavor, try it today. - 92.8095
Low Carb Cauliflower Salad With Stuffed Mushrooms
Its hard to resist a potato salad when you are on a low carb diet, isn't it? Here is a low carb cauliflower salad that is as good as your potato salad but low on carbs. The host claims that most of the people having it wouldn't even realize it’s a... - 92.4025
Low Carb Food
Need some low carb food for your Superbowl Sunday? Try one of these low carb delicacies prepared by Chef Todd Mohr. Now only if you thought that low-carb foods aren't really appeasing to the palate, these low carb dishes will pleasantly surprise you. - 89.095
Low Carb Stuffed Mushrooms
Watch the chef prepare these yummy Low Carb Stuffed Mushrooms. The dish is easy to make and is very flavorful. Try it today. - 86.5388
Healthy Egg White And Vegetable Omelet
What is a perfect brunch without an eggilicious treat? Add health and taste to your Sunday brunch with this simple, sumptuous and extremely healthy egg white and vegetable omelet that isn't just high on proteins, but also is lean on fats. Stream this video to... - 85.2302
Baked Low Carb Beef Stuffed Peppers
Looking for a stuffed peppers recipe that is low carb and easy to make? Then watch this video. The recipe packs fewer than 30 carbs and is very tasty. Watch to know more! - 84.5343
Instant Mixed Vegetable Soup
Instant Chinese soup? Here is another great instant recipe from Ching’s! A wonderful mixed vegetable soup. Chef Vikas shows you how to make this the right way. Watch and learn. - 81.277
Low Carb Vegetable Frittata
Want to treat your family to a special breakfast this weekend? take a look at this video to learn a fabulous Low Carb Vegetable Frittata recipe. The dish scores high both on taste and health, do try it out. - 80.649
Kohlrabi And Radish Salad
If you like your salad to be crunchy, crispy, and zingy, the kohlrabi and radish salad is something that you will find gastronomically gratifying. This Vietnamese salad mainstay is not very sweet, but savory and pairs well with chicken dishes. Stream the... - 78.7773
Low Carb Hash Browns
Would you like to try a yummy, low on carbs breakfast today? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to make Low Carb Hash Browns. - 78.2043
Low Carb B-b-q Sauce
Have you been searching for a Low Carb B-B-Q Sauce recipe? Look no further, chef demonstrates an easy to replicate procedure to prepare this sauce. Watch it now. - 76.2011
Industrial Raw Juicing
If you just hate the idea of chomping down on healthy greens, then here's an easy, tasty way to stuff yourself with the goodness of greens. Tali presents a raw, organic veggie juice that features kale, celery and fresh apples. It's so yum and creamy that even... - 64.4287
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 53.0539
Vegetable Bisque Soup
Nothing can addict you to it in minutes like this Vegetable Bisque Soup recipe. A delicious Side Dish, the Vegetable Bisque Soup completes your meal. I shall look forward to your comments on this recipe. - 52.9731
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387
Sarson Ka Saag
Famous Punjabi green veg. Great combination with Makki-roti. - 51.1982
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 50.6049
Triple Decker Vegetable Omelette
This Triple Decker Vegetable Omelet. Is perfect for a mind blowing party breakfast. If you have the time you can make this on the weekend holidays also for your family. Give this omelet arranged in three tiers with vegetable and bread crumbs layers in... - 50.3167
Paneer Chilli Pakoda
1) Shred the panner.
2) Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan saute the onions.
3) Add shreded paneer .
4) Add turmeric powder and amchur powder and salt to taste.
5) Remove from fire and corriander mix well.
6) Slit the chillies and deseed them .
7) Stuff chillies with... - 49.9392
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.9145
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Cut the carrots in 4 lengthwise, then chop.
Dice the turnips, rutabaga and the potatoes, all about the same size.
Set aside the potatoes in water to avoid blackening.
Cook the bacon and the onion in a large saucepan, over low heat, for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 48.9827
Vermicelli Kitchdi (semiya Upma)
Vermicelli Kitchdi is a very simple, quick breakfast. Vermicelli will be easily available in any indian store, can be bought and stocked for months. Try this and enjoy! - 48.6786
Quinoa With Stir Fried Winter Veg
1) Follow the pack instructions to cook the quiona.
2) In a wok, heat 3 tbsp of oil.
3) Add to the pan garlic and fry for... - 48.6747
Polenta With Mediterranean Veggs
This Polenta is a Mediterranean treat that is absolutely delicious and healthy too. A quick and easy way to make a great tasting meal. Serve your family a sumptuous and nutritious meal with the Polenta with Mediterranean veggs recipe. - 48.2312
Buttery Vegetable Melange In Foil
1. Preheat barbecue or gas grill on high for 10 minutes.
2. Take two heavy duty foil sheets of 24-inch long and fold crosswise into half.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put together corn, potato, pepper, onions, carrots, and garlic; mix well.
4. In... - 48.0735
Vegetable Pasta Salad
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add pasta, cooking oil and first amount of salt till firm.
2) Drain from the liquid and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
3) Put the pasta back to the pot.
4) Stir in next 5 ingredients to rotini in pot.
5) In a... - 48.0111
Creamy Lentil Soup
Immerse the lentils in cold water for at least 30 minutes.
In a microwaveable dish, combine the lentils, potatoes, onions, carrots, garlic, bay leaf, chicken broth and pepper.
Cook on high heat for 10 minutes.
Stir well and continue cooking on... - 47.896
THIS IS A COMBINATION OF ITALIAN AND INDIAN COOKING , INDIAN COOKING IS FAMOUS FOR SPICY !!! AND ITALIAN FOR A MILD COOKING !!! , THE COMBINATION OF THIS MAKES A DELICIOUS AND A VERY EASY DISH - 47.8087
Baked Vegetable Wontons
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) To prepare Soy and Ginger Dipping Sauce, in a saucepan boil water. Add dried mango to it.
3) Let stand for about 30 minutes.
4) In a small bowl strain the water. Keep 1/2 cup of the fruit-flavored... - 47.5894
Red Leaf Lettuce Garbanzo Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the warm garbanzo beans.
2. In another small bowl whisk the dressing well. Pour it on the beans.
3. Prepare the vegetables.
4. Add vegetables and cheese in the salad.
5. Toss well so that the spinach leaves and lettuce are... - 47.4317
Super Veggie And Salmon Lasagna
Healthy and delicious Lasagna recipe made with Salmon & Veggie ( courgettes, aubergines, carrots, onion, tomatoes, peper) . - 46.9372
Cream Of Mussel And Leek Soup
Combine the mussels and the dry white wine in a pot and bring to a boil.
When the mussels open, remove them from the pot.
Let cool slightly and remove the meat from the shells.
Throw away those mussels that did not open and set aside the others.
Sieve the... - 46.8298
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 46.6733
Stir Fry Beef & Vegetable Soup
This Stir-Fry Beef and Vegetable Soup is my favorite appetizer for a light meal. You'll love this delicious meat and vegetable soup once you taste it just once. If you think you share my passion for this Stir-Fry Beef and Vegetable Soup, you can come here and... - 46.1094
Chicken And Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
For the vegetables: Place the eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini, onions, and tomatoes on baking sheets.
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, thyme, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Lightly brush on the vegetables and... - 46.0064
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604
Ratatouille Mixed Vegetables Nicoise Style
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) Add the eggplant to the skillet and sautÃ© it for about 10 minutes.
4) Spread the sautÃ©ed eggplant in a casserole.
5) To the skillet, add 2... - 45.2448
Green Onion Soup
Melt the margarine in a saucepan and brown the green onions over low heat for 15 minutes or until they are tender (do not overcook - their colour should not change).
Add the broth and the potatoes and cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
Pepper to taste.
Place the... - 45.2176
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat chicken broth in medium saucepan.
Add mushrooms, spinach, bell pepper and garlic.
Cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in squash.
Add salt,... - 45.1619
A vegetarian mix of stir fried vegetables wrapped in a delicate spring roll wrapper. Fried right you get a crunchy wrapper with a tasty vegetable inside. Put dollop of Duck Sauce on the roll before each bite, it's fruity taste adds to the complexity of this... - 45.0705
Place bread cubes evenly on bottom of greased 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
Sprinkle with cheese; set aside.
In medium nonstick skillet, over medium heat, saute carrots, mushrooms, onion and garlic in margarine until tender.
Stir in tomato and snow peas; cook 1... - 45.0223
Lemony Cabbage Slaw With Curry
This Lemony Cabbage Slaw with Curry often features in my lunch menu. The bell pepper and curry powder seasonings gives this slaw the special flavors that make it taste truly out of this world. Enjoy this Lemony Cabbage Slaw with Curry with pasta or with any... - 44.874
Indian Style Vegetable Stir Fry
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add curry powder, cumin and red pepper flakes; cook and stir about 30 seconds.
Stir in jalapeno pepper and garlic.
Add bell pepper and carrots; mix well.
Add cauliflower; reduce heat to medium.
Stir in... - 44.6956
White Vegetable Soup
1. Take small quantities of mixed vegetables, wash and peel them. Do not use large quantities of strongly flavored vegetables such as turnip and onion
2. Using a knife, Dice the vegetables into neat 1/4 inch cubes.
3. Heat a saucepan,... - 44.4475
Simple Raw Banana Curry
In a pan put oil.
Then add chopped onion,ginger and garlic paste and fry till golden brown.
Now add raw banana and fry then add haldi,dhainyapd,water and allow to cook.
(But take care it shouldn't become mashy),When bubbles comes add tomato paste and stir it... - 44.186
Mussels In Vegetable Vinaigrette
1) Combine together the scallions, tomatoes, bell peppers and oil in a 9-inch microwavable pie plate.
2) Stir well to coat the ingredients thoroughly and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 ½ minutes, till the contents have softened.
3) Around the edge of... - 43.6053
Cabbage Saute is a very simple, light dish. Healthy and tasty, quick dish. Try it and enjoy!!! - 43.2187
1. In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
2. Add the carrots and onions; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
3. Add the scallions, sprouts and mushrooms; stir-fry for 3 minutes more.
4. Add the egg whites to the vegetables.
5. Stir... - 43.0326
Vegetable Medley With Creamy Yogurt Sauce
1. In a small microwavable mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients except vegetables.
2. Cover and cook over Medium-High for 1 minute; beating vigorously with wired whisk.
3. Cover and cook on Medium for another 1 minute; again beat vigorously to... - 42.8626
Vegetable Egg Roll Ups
1) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat and heat oil.
2) Add carrots and onions and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
3) Mix sprouts and mushrooms to it.
4) Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
5) In a cup add egg whites and whisk with a fork until... - 42.7063
Hummus Stuffed Vegetables
Combine chick-peas, garlic, lemon juice, oil, cumin, salt and pepper in food processor.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to piping bag fitted with fluted tip.
Remove strings from pea pods.
Carefully split pea pods with tip of paring knife.
Remove stems from... - 42.2097
Vegetable And Tofu Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 6 minutes; add zucchini and cook until noodles are al dente and zucchini is soft, about 4 minutes longer. Drain. Rinse... - 42.0084
Baby Potato Curry
1) Boil the potatoes , peel the skin and pierce them with a fork.
2) Heat oil in a kadai, add the saunf and allow it to crackle and then add the
tomatoe puree and saute for a while.
3) Then add the hing, chillipowder, garam masala powder, salt and saute for a... - 41.7368
Chicken And Vegetable Chowder
This Chicken Vegetables Chowder is a perfect appetizer ! Replete with broccoli, mushrooms, corn and creamy potato soup, with thyme seasoning and garlic flavoring, this chicken breasts soup is a must for me before my favorite meals. You are welcome to comment... - 41.7219
Tomato rasam is a traditional South Indian dish. During the British rule in India, rasam was adopted into British cuisine and evolved into Mulligatawny (the literal translation is "pepper water") soup which is a popular soup even today in England. - 41.4231
Old Fashioned Vegetable Bacon Soup
1) In a skillet cook bacon until crisp.
2) Drain out bacon from fat and crumble.
3) Pour off all but about 1 tablespoon drippings.
4) Add green pepper and cook until done.
5) Stir in soup, water, and tarragon.
6) Cook and heat until soup is thawed.
7)... - 41.3715
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the onion and the meat.
Dilute the concentrated chicken broth in the 3 cups of hot water.
Add the chicken broth, leek and tomatoes to the saucepan.
Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer over low heat for 15 or 20... - 41.0515
Sun Dried Tomato Scones
These Sun Dried Tomato Scones are a delicious treat ! I brunch on these cheese and basil tomato quickbreads whenever I'm hungry in between meals. Enjoy these Sun Dried Tomato Scones and let me know what you think about them. - 40.8582
Curly Lettuce Wrappers
Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry.
Combine sour cream and bacon in small bowl.
Spread 1/4 of sour cream mixture evenly over center third of one lettuce leaf.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over sour cream.
Top with 2 ounces turkey.
Cut off green portion of each... - 40.5315
Use this gravy with any boiled vegetables. - 40.1356
Ratatouille Using Tomato Alfredo Sauce
1. Cube vegetables into bite sized pieces.
2. In a large deep skillet, saute onions in butter on medium/high heat until tender (about 2 minutes). Add olive oil and garlic and saute 1 minute longer.
3. Add cubed vegetables and saute for about 5 minutes,... - 40.1264
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. On large sheet of wax paper, dredge eggplant slices in bread crumbs, coating both sides; place on 1 or 2 nonstick baking sheets. Bake 15 minutes; turn and bake 15 minutes longer, until tender. Cool slightly.
3. Meanwhile, spray... - 39.8628
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray small loaf pan with cooking spray.
Combine seasoning mix, pepper and garlic powder, in small bowl.
Place one layer of squash and zucchini in bottom of loaf pan.
Sprinkle with 1/3 of seasoning mixture and 1 tablespoon... - 39.8459
1. Wash and tear lettuce into bite size pieces and place in large salad bowl (or 8 individual salad plates).
2. Arrange vegetables on top in an attractive manner. Top with feta, black olives and capers.
3. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, mint and salt... - 39.805
Chef's Salad From Chef Shekhar
For dressing mix olive oil & balsamic vinegar along with salt & pepper.
Grill the asparagus & cut it in 4 inches stick.Cut tomatoes & artichokes into wedges.
Mix all the ingredients along with dressing & serve chilled. - 39.402
Stir Fry Vegetables With Tofu
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Cut tofu into bite sized cubes.
2. Mix... - 39.2615
Tofu And Vegetable Salad
1. Cut fennel bulb, peppers, celery and onion into match-stick sized pieces.
2. Cut tofu into bite size cubes. Place tofu and vegetables in a glass bowl.
3. Whisk together all the marinate ingredients. Pour over vegetables & tofu, toss. Marinate in... - 39.0064
Low Carb Vegetable Recipes By Category
Low Carb Vegetable Course: