- » Low Carb Vegan
Low Carb Vegan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb vegan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb vegan recipes.
Vegan And Gluten-free South Indian Breakfast
This breakfast recipe is meant for vegans, those allergic to gluten, diabetics and those on a low carb- and low-fat diet. Ragi Puttu, a dish of Kerala, is made of “ragi" popularly called finger millet and a fantastic source of amino acid methionine,... - 133.908
Roasted Fennel With Broccoli
Seriously, making sides is a big deal! Either its too simple or too fancy to get along. Well to kill this problem here is a steaming snazzy roasted fennel with broccoli recipe that will lighten up your meals with it's bright colors and delectable flavors.... - 132.437
Ginger Almond Nori Rolls
If you enjoy Asian cuisine, you are going to love these Nori rolls. Enriched with the goodness of rice and vegetables, this dish makes for a healthy bite. Watch this video for more details! - 128.894
Strawberry Lemonade is delicious treat to make with your children and your kids will love helping you make it. This is the perfect summer recipe on those really hot days. It is cool, refreshing, and always hits the spot! Tell us what you think! - 123.185
Atkins Diet Low-carb Sweet Toasted Coconut
Toasted coconut is such a wonderful addition to and garnish for coconut based dessert recipes. There are many commercial sweetened toasted coconuts available in the market, but those contain a lot of sugar. If you need a low carb alternative, watch this... - 120.652
Raw Gluten-free Cashew Pizza
Raw diet need not be all about bland, boring, and blah foods, a little creativity and the sky is a limit for the options available. Not convinced? then just check out this video and see how the chef prepares a fresh and scrumptious raw pizza. Oh yea and you... - 115.512
Boiled Brown Rice
If you are health conscious then here’s something for you! Ever tried eating brown rice? The healthiest form of rice, this is high in nutrition. This recipe video shows you how to correctly prepare this rice while enhancing its flavor. - 115.193
Tabouleh is the most popular of all Arabic salads, parsley being the main ingredient in this dish, it is unique as parsley is normally used for garnish only. Watch the video and try this sumptuous piquant salad, it's flavors are adorable. - 115.028
Gluten Free Cabbage Upma
Upma is a popular Indian breakfast favorite but since it is usually made from cream of wheat or semolina. People who are gluten allergic have to give it up. This is a great variation and gluten-free alternative to the traditional wheat based upma. Bhavna... - 113.631
Easy Grilled Vegetables
This is a quick and easy recipe to make Grilled Vegetables. These can be served as a side dish or can be used to make a salad. Grilled Vegetables are healthy too. - 110.723
Gluten-free Vegan Quinoa Salad
Craving to eat cereals but are allergic to gluten or at the end of a 30 day raw food diet? Check out this gluten-free vegan quinoa salad recipe, perfect as a summer salad or main dish recipe, with fresh herbs and veggies. It is super fresh and colorful. - 110.562
Chef Ed shows how to make two types of salads in the video. One is the green leaves salad and the other is the regular salad. These salads are very healthy and you can always make more and store in the refrigerator. - 110.392
Organic Wild Berry And Swiss Chard Shake
If you are a newbie to the world of natural and organic eating, this is one recipe you must have for a healthy breakfast beverage. This is a really great way to mix all the wonderful flavors of fresh organic berries and add the slightly bitter Swiss chard to... - 108.779
Raw Super Spinach Shake
If you are going to be hitting the gym and need a real solid shake to get your energy and pump on, here is a super shake that just gets you kicking! This is more than your regular spinach shake. This shake could give Popeye a complex for sure! - 106.113
Low-carb Chocolate Chia Pudding
1. In a blending jar take chia seeds and grind.
2. Pour in almond milk, cocoa powder, sucralose, and vanilla extract to the blending jar.
3. Process for another 30 seconds to combine the ingredients.
4. Keep the Chocolate Chia Pudding in fridge for... - 105.648
If you're wondering what to have after a workout then this is quite useful. The Chef shows how to make this easy and healthy pudding. It's great to have after a work out. - 104.98
Low-crab And Fat-free French Fries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with cookie sheet, and spray non-stick cooking oil on, just to protect the turnip pieces from sticking to it.
3. Place turnip sticks on cookie sheet. Season with sea salt and garlic... - 104.885
Detoxifying Raw Chia Pudding
Want to lose weight this holiday season? Try this great healthy recipe Chia Pudding with Goji berries after Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner to cleanse your digestive system! Dashma shows you how to make this vegan raw pudding that is similar to a rice... - 104.024
Raw Kelp Noodles In Basil Pesto
Started eating Kelp and watch the cellulite diminish! This is a fantastic recipe to have in your repertoire of raw and vegan foods. Watch Santiago show you how to make a raw pesto sauce which he tosses with raw kelp noodles to make a flavor and nutrient... - 102.492
Quick Lemon Roasted Asparagus
Looking for a perfect side dish which could go with any meal? Here is an excellent lemon roasted asparagus recipe with balsamic vinegar and chives. Lemon and roasted asparagus seems to give a very nice flavor. A great all nutrients packed recipe which is... - 102.283
Hot Pink Smoothie For Breakfast
For a healthy, sweet, and vibrant morning pick-me-up, try whomping up a glass of hot pink breakfast smoothie. This luscious smoothie blends in the goodness of coconut water, beet root, dates, carrots, and double dose of strawberries that makes this breakfast... - 97.2926
Green Feast Drink Rocks
Super foods loaded in one glass. This video shows you how to make of a green juice with celery, kale and apple that is ideal fow those on a cleansing diet. Ultra filling and refreshing, the natural sweetness from the apple makes this drink a pure delight in... - 95.894
Blanched spinach is one of the simplest methods and techniques in cooking. Blanched spinach can be used in a number of recipes and salads. It can be flavored and eaten. Blanching keeps the nutrition and color of the greens. - 95.5279
Gluten Free Chickpea Bruschetta
1. Slice cucumbers thick enough that they can hold some weight.
2. In a large bowl, add chickpeas and lemon juice. Mix well. Mash chickpeas with a potato masher or back of a spoon. They do not have to be fully mashed, just spreadable.
3. In another... - 94.4864
Salad Dressing With Orange Juice And Balsamic Vinegar
A quick and easy salad dressing that can zazz up any bowl of veggies. Balsamic vinegar, orange juice and olive oil is mixed in together for this. Done in a few whisks but definitely helps in tossing together a killer salad. - 82.1604
Want to know of a quick and easy drink recipe that will yield a beverage so refreshing and tasty that everyone will just fall in love with it? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect watermelon slush, a definite treat for those hot summer days... - 80.9326
Kohlrabi And Radish Salad
If you like your salad to be crunchy, crispy, and zingy, the kohlrabi and radish salad is something that you will find gastronomically gratifying. This Vietnamese salad mainstay is not very sweet, but savory and pairs well with chicken dishes. Stream the... - 80.4657
Homemade Peanut Butter Larabar
This recipe is all about a power snack that is easy to make and does not leave a hole in your pocket. An any time energiser to munch on, the salted peanuts and sweet dates complement each other and makes for a wonderful and healthy treat. Make your own bars... - 66.3474
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.0088
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 48.7353
Slow Cooked Onions With Tarragon Mustard Sauce
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the tarragon mustard sauce, in a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and mustard.
Slowly add the olive oil, whisking... - 48.3583
1) Clean and wash fresh okra.
2) Cut out the cone shaped portions at top.
3) In a platter, arrange the okra.
4) Drizzle vinegar over it and let stand for one to two hours.
5) Rinse thoroughly in cold water.
6) In a skillet, heat oil and... - 44.3975
1) Break cauliflower into florets.
2) In a pan boil water and steam cauliflower and onions for about 5 minutes.
3) In a large bowl add oil, vinegar, and lemon juice.
4) Mix parsley, garlic, dill, and thyme.
5) Chill for several hours... - 43.4052
Grilled Fennel And Endive With Olive Vinaigrette
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the vinaigrette, place the olives in a sieve and rinse briefly with cold water.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop... - 43.1032
Saun's Fresh Salsa Verde
1. Remove and discard the outer papery skin and stems of tomatillos.
2. Cut them into quarters.
3. In a saucepan, place quartered tomatillos and add enough water to cover.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the... - 43.0528
Mushroom Stuffed Cabbage
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a bowl add boiling water and cabbage. Keep aside for 10 minutes to soften.
3) Gently remove 16 leaves.
4) In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add mushrooms and onions. Saute for 10 minutes.
5) In... - 42.9358
Sweet Corn Salad..
You don't want to over bear the flavor of the fresh corn - just enough to enhance the flavor.
* To make chiffonade: Stack basil leaves, then cut across the stack to make small "ribbons."
Scrape the corn kernels from the ears of corn by using a sharp... - 42.7843
1) In a skillet, saute onion and pepper lightly.
2) Stir in tomatoes and simmer for few minutes.
3) Mix eggplant with other vegetables.
4) Season with herbs and sea salt.
5) Cook over medium heat till done.
6) Serve hot over cooked brown rice. - 41.8333
Use this gravy with any boiled vegetables. - 41.6894
1. Cut the bell peppers in half and remove the cores and seeds, then chop coarsely. Peel the cucumber, cut it in half lengthwise, then cut into fourths. Remove the seeds with a teaspoon, then chop the flesh coarsely.
2. Put the chopped red bell peppers,... - 40.4554
V 7 Juice
1. In a blender, process 1 cup of tomato juice with rest of the ingredients at high speed until smooth.
2. Add rest of the juice and process until thoroughly mixed.
3. Refrigerate until chill.
4. Serve chill. - 40.1829
Pyaz Ka Pakora
Crispy delicious Pyaz ka Pakora and a piping hot cup of coffee..there simply cannot be a better combination. Onions dipped in a paste made of chick pea flour and deep fried is a quick snack that you can make for your tea time today. - 39.2102
Garlic & Almond Soup
1. Tear the bread into small pieces and put in a bowl. Pour over enough cold water to cover and soak for 10-15 minutes. Using your hands, squeeze the bread dry. Transfer the moist bread to a food processor.
2. Cut the garlic cloves in half lengthwise and use... - 38.0336
Melon & Kiwi Salad
1. Remove the seeds from the melon, cut it into 4 slices, and carefully cut away the skin. Cut the flesh into cubes and put into a bowl.
2. Peel the kiwifruit and cut across into slices. Add to the melon with the white grapes.
3. Remove the seeds from the... - 37.1564
In a jar combine oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, seasoned pepper and garlic, cover and shake to mix, then let stand for 3/4 hour to blend for a baste.
Cut eggplant into 6 wedges.
Shake, baste, and brush eggplant wedges on all sides.
Place on the grid over medium... - 36.7572
1) Wash and wipe the grapefruit clean.
2) Using a knife cut the grapefruit in half across the stalk. Take away the pips.
3) Take a small pointed knife or grapefruit knife, loosen each segment of fruit from the skin.
4) Insert the knife and cut around... - 36.3847
Roasted Butternut Squash And Garlic
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7.
Peel the butternut squash using a potato peeler.
Scoop out the seeds with a spoon and discard, then cut the flesh into 5 cm wedges.
Put in a mixing bowl with 3 tablespoons of the olive oil and mix well.
Season... - 35.8594
Sweet Corn Soup
: I love this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. Sweet Corn Soup is a very popular Chinese soup. It is generally taken during lunch or dinner as a starter. You should try this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. - 35.6591
Orange & Fennel Salad
1. Using a small serrated knife, remove the rind and pith from 1 orange, cutting carefully from the top to the bottom of the orange so it retains its shape. Work over a small bowl to catch the juices.
2. Peel the remaining oranges the same way, reserving all... - 35.6523
Consomme A La Jardiniere
1. Prep the vegetables: Shell peas. Using a knife, dice carrot into very small pieces; dice cauliflower into very small sprigs about the size of the peas.
2. Boil the vegetables in salted water for 5 minutes until they turn soft.
3. Boil the stock;... - 34.4954
Fresh Fruit Salad
A very healthy fruit salad what will make you want more... - 34.3428
Baked Chicken Kabob & Vegan Kabobs
pour vinegar and olive oil with all the dry ingredients over the meat and rub well.
take 3 pieces of spiced chicken along with two red bell peppers (one at the head and one at the tip), one cubed red onion, 1 mushroom, 1 orange or yellow pepper and skewer on... - 33.9985
Clean the basel and procee it as shown.
Make Puree of basel
Mix nuts, garlic and cheese
Add extra virgin oil - 33.1698
Red Bell Peppers In Garlic Oil
Wash and dry bell peppers and place on the grid over hot coals and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning frequently.
Remove from heat, cool, cut in half, seed, then cut lengthways into thick slices.
Place in a flameproof casserole with oil, garlic and onion and let... - 33.0225
Raspberry And Orange Sorbet
This is a pretty simple and delectable sorbet recipe. Cool and refreshing perfect for any warm day. Raspberries and oranges can be replaced with most any other fruit, except for a few tropical fruits which have a specific enzyme in them that will prevent... - 32.3687
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients; stir well. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss well. - 32.226
Colorful Corn Salad
1. Cook corn according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain well, and let cool.
2. Combine corn, pimiento, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well. Cover and chill at least 3 hours. - 32.1626
Cabbage And Nut Concoction
1) In a bowl mix cabbage and nuts, olive or peanut oil and seasonings.
2) In a skillet add the mixture and saute quickly, stirring constantly over low heat.
3) Serve warm or chill as desired. - 31.9027
Sherry Fig Vinaigrette
With food processor on, drop garlic through food chute; process until finely chopped.
Add vinegar and remaining ingredients; process until smooth. - 31.5207
Warm Black Bean And Spinach Salad
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion, green onions, and garlic; saute 4 minutes. Add chopped pepper; saute 2 minutes. Add beans and remaining ingredients; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Place... - 30.326
Basil Lemon Snap Peas
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic, and saute 30 seconds. Add peas and yellow pepper; saute 2 to 3 minutes or until peas are crisp-tender. Add basil and next 4 ingredients; saute 30 seconds. Add lemon juice,... - 29.193
Relish Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Combine jalapeno peppers, celery, onion, vinegar, sugar, and pepper.
2. Slice top off each tomato and scoop out in-sides.
3. Mix tomato insides with relish mixture and fill tomatoes. - 28.7749
Healthy "banana Mash"
Healthy, easy, QUICK breakfast for those who want to lose some extra weight, or are looking to just be a little healthier. The banana has potassium, the flax seed helps your digestive tract, the almond milk is a nice replacement for milk as well as containing... - 27.8935
Spicy Pineapple Pickups
1. To 1/3 cup of reserved pineapple juice, add vinegar, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. Simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Add pineapple chunks and heat until just boiling. Chill 1-2 days.
3. Drain and serve with toothpicks. - 27.7147
Rose Malone's Nut Milk Shake
1) In a liquifier blend nuts and water to make milk.
2) Add other ingredients and blend again.
3) Serve immediately. - 27.3033
1) In a bowl, add mustard and vinegar to blend.
2) Pour in one tablespoon oil at a time to combine.
3) Serve the dressing on your choice of salad. - 27.2996
Hippy Gourmet Cookbook For Healthy Eating
The Hippy Gourmet's Quick and Simple Cookbook for Healthy Eating (Paperback), contains hundreds of healthy and organic and sustainable food recipes.
You can pre-order it today from the Amazon.com . - 26.65
1) In a blender add hot water and honey to taste. Blend together.
2) Add more hot water to dilute.
3) Shave a thin slice of lemon on the top of each glass. - 23.6737
Ginger Mint Carrots
1. Arrange carrot in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover and steam 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Transfer to a serving bowl; keep warm.
2. Combine ginger, jelly, and mint in a small saucepan, stirring well. Cook over medium heat 1 minute or until... - 22.9281
Vegan Tomato Garlic Soup
How to Cook... An Adventure in Aliamentation Episode 01, Part 1/2. Learn how to make a delicious vegan tomato garlic soup. Perfect for those cold rainy days or if a friend is feeling sick! You can also watch me try to make a soymilk steamer (and make a... - 22.8497
Sauteed Spicy Bok Choy
Bok Choy! Learn about the amazing health benefits of Bok Choy and how to prepare it! Here's a simple recipe for Sauteed Spicy Bok Choy, which is full of flavor and nutrition. So simple, so natural, and oh so delicious! - 21.9374
Please watch video or for printable directions and ingredients visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 20.1039
Kale is one of the most nutrient dense greens out there. These kale chips are low in calories, high in fiber and loaded with vitamins. This recipe makes for a good add-on to any meal or perfect for a midday snack. - 0
Gluten Free Southwest Style Corn Pasta
1. Dice the zucchini, crookneck squash and orange bell pepper, chop the onions, mince the garlic, and keep everything aside in separate bowls.
2. Rinse and drain the black beans, keep it aside
3. In pot of boiling water, cook the pasta... - 0
Soy Milk - The Aimless Cook At Dtf
We're making fresh soy milk in this first of 3 episodes dedicated to soybeans. I'm with my friend, Chef Darren MacLean from Downtown Food as we show you 3 recipes using this amazing ingredient. Enjoy!
Watch here Part 2 Silken Tofu and Part 3 Okara Fritters... - 0
Avocado Dip Healthy Dip
Avocado dip is filled with nutrition. Avocado has many antioxidants and anti cancer agents. Antioxidants contained in avocado is know to be effective in breast cancer and oral caner preventions.
Avocado is also very helpful to eye and heart health and can... - 0
Kathy's Morning Inspiration Smoothie
1. In a vitamix, throw in the grapefruit, strawberries, apple and ginger and blend on high.
2. Pour the smoothie into a tall glass.
3. Serve as a healthy smoothie.
TIPS: You can also add ice into the vitamix and blend into a cold smoothie. - 0