- » Low Carb Vegan
Low Carb Vegan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb vegan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb vegan recipes.
Cucumber Salad With Lemon Grass
Do you know the secret behind the fabulous taste of Thai cucumber salad? Watch this recipe video to learn about the secret. It is the marinade, prepared with special Thai spices and herbs, which offers this exceptional taste. You too can prepare this at home,... - 128.205
Homemade Garlic Paste
If you want to cut down on canned and preserved food in your cooking, start with garlic paste. This video shows how to make Homemade Garlic Paste very easily. So whether it is a curry or a vegetable that you need to sauté, trust this freshly made garlic... - 127.506
Green Beans With Shredded Coconut
Today, there is a low calorie, savory and healthy dish for health freaks. Chefs show us the easiest way to make this dish and remain healthy. Its Green beans with shredded coconut, a healthy side dish from South Indian Cuisine. When French beans are available... - 127.042
Pad Thai With Kelp Noodles
Look out for this exciting video that shares a unique recipe for preparing pad Thai noodles. The dish uses kelp noodles that is made absolutely flavorful with no cooking involved. Take a look and learn this healthy way to make delicious pad Thai. - 127.001
Kelp Noodles With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Have you ever made a dish with kelp noodles? Watch this impressive video that would surely amaze you. The video presents a recipe for raw kelp noodles with creamy mushroom sauce that needs no cooking. You try this recipe for a party or get-together too! - 121.012
Atkins Diet Low-carb Sweet Toasted Coconut
Toasted coconut is such a wonderful addition to and garnish for coconut based dessert recipes. There are many commercial sweetened toasted coconuts available in the market, but those contain a lot of sugar. If you need a low carb alternative, watch this... - 120.699
Raw Thanksgiving Dinner Zucchini Noodles
Raw food lovers will drool over this amazing noodle dish. This video shows you how to prepare fine zucchini noodles with bell pepper and sun-dried tomatoes. Loaded with flavor from herbs like rosemary and fresh basil. and drizzled with a bit of olive oil,... - 118.967
If your baby likes tofu, it’s a good idea to make a tofu salad for him. Weelicious host is making it using vegetables and her son’s favorite food tofu. The recipe requires very little cooking and then everything goes into the blender to form a puree.... - 118.657
Tomato Alphabet Soup
Tomato alphabet soup is always a favorite among kids and this recipe video shows how easy it is to make it, in fact if you have a little grown up kids, they can be trained to make their own soup under your guidance. A great way to have nutritious food and... - 117.659
Magic Fruit Wands
Happy 4th of July! With Independence Day right around the corner, here is a fun recipe to make with your kids. These magic wands are fun to make and are great healthy treat for enjoying the fireworks. You and your kids will love these! - 116.943
Sweet Potato Pommes Frites
Learn how to make a classic French favorite "showstring potatoes" with healthy sweet potatoes - 116.239
Lemonade Fruit Popsicles
The Summer heat can be exhausting. Chill out with this easy, fun and healthy recipe that your kids will love! - 115.46
Crispy Kale Chips
If you as a parent are having tough time feeding greens to your kids, here is a veggie recipe by weelicious especially for kids. The kids would not even know there is kale inside. She is making crispy kale chips with just a little oil. As she does, you can... - 114.848
Raw Vegan Chili
Nothing like a colorful and satisfying bowl of chili that is packed with plenty of flavors. Watch this amazing video that demonstrates an outstanding recipe that is vegan and has loads of fresh vegetables. Take a look to make this excellent dish that is... - 114.713
Bone Densi Tea Soup
Won't you like to try a delicious tea soup? See this amazing video that is quite interesting and shows you how to make a tasty, flavorful and healthy tea soup. Making tea would never be so great. Surely this video is a must watch! - 114.364
Boiled Brown Rice
If you are health conscious then here’s something for you! Ever tried eating brown rice? The healthiest form of rice, this is high in nutrition. This recipe video shows you how to correctly prepare this rice while enhancing its flavor. - 113.654
Tabouleh is the most popular of all Arabic salads, parsley being the main ingredient in this dish, it is unique as parsley is normally used for garnish only. Watch the video and try this sumptuous piquant salad, it's flavors are adorable. - 113.409
Carrot chips are not only nutritious, they're beautiful in color, a fun shape, great to make with kids, super simple to make and delicious to eat! - 112.653
Easy Ceasar Salad
How about making your own ceaser salad. Watch this informative video that shows how to make a nice flavorful dressing within a few minutes. Get creative with the choice of vegetables to prepare a healthy homemade salad. This video is a must watch! - 112.585
Roasted Fennel With Broccoli
Seriously, making sides is a big deal! Either its too simple or too fancy to get along. Well to kill this problem here is a steaming snazzy roasted fennel with broccoli recipe that will lighten up your meals with it's bright colors and delectable flavors.... - 112.554
Cucumber And Avocado Summer Soup
Here is an excellent video that shows how to make an incredible summer soup. The cucumber and avocado soup is very easy to make with just a few ingredients and just perfect for summer time. This special soup is awesome to cool down with a refreshing flavor.... - 112.282
Spiralized Zucchini With Broccoli And Tahini Sauce
Take a watch at this outstanding video that you won't be able to resist the urge to make this incredible dish. Moreover the spiralized zucchini in the video would make you spellbound. So no more waiting just get to your kitchen and amaze your guests with this... - 110.834
Rajasthani Papad Curry
Rajasthani papad curry is so famous that you can find it in any Rajasthani restaurant. This video shows how a simple Rajasthani papad curry can be made at home and you can give your family or guests a treat that they will remember for the times to come. - 110.553
Hawaiian popsicles are incredibly creamy, and are also great for kids that are vegan or can't have dairy or gluten. And the best part for everyone is, they're homemade! - 109.571
"shake It Up" Sweet Potato Fries For Toddlers
Weelicious host has come up with another recipe which is good for kids and the entire family. She makes sweet potato fries in an oven instead of deep frying, so all the nutrition are retained and its low fat. As she shows how to cut the sweet potato she... - 109.468
How-to Make Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
A vinaigrette prepared with fresh herbs, collected from your garden - nothing could be more pleasurable than this. Serve this over salad or bottle it to present someone very special - both are so satisfying feeling. Watch the video and make it today, as you... - 109.222
Healthy spinach soup which everyone will surely enjoy! - 108.848
Red Cabbage Salad
Why not prepare a healthy red cabbage salad that is nutritious and packed with antioxidants. Watch this excellent video that is informative and shares a salad recipe that is just perfect for a potluck or vegan get together. So see this video to make this... - 107.594
Sunflower Seed And Almond Scramble
How about an eggless breakfast scramble? Take a look at this outstanding video that demonstrates an incredible recipe for scramble made with sunflower seed and almonds. This video is a must watch and don't forget to prepare this delicious and healthy... - 107.376
Homemade Apricot Drink
There is a new drink in town, the homemade apricot drink. This elixir is usually had during the fasting month; but it is so delicious that you can have it any time of the year and any time of the day. It is full of nutrition and flavor. So why don't you give... - 107.239
Organic Wild Berry And Swiss Chard Shake
If you are a newbie to the world of natural and organic eating, this is one recipe you must have for a healthy breakfast beverage. This is a really great way to mix all the wonderful flavors of fresh organic berries and add the slightly bitter Swiss chard to... - 107.117
Chef Ed shows how to make two types of salads in the video. One is the green leaves salad and the other is the regular salad. These salads are very healthy and you can always make more and store in the refrigerator. - 107.113
Cucumber And Arame Salad
Won't you like to try out a salad that is absolutely healthy and refreshing too. Look at this exciting video that is here to make your food more rejuvenating. The video is really interesting and the recipe uses simple ingredients along with a special arame... - 105.841
Low-crab And Fat-free French Fries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with cookie sheet, and spray non-stick cooking oil on, just to protect the turnip pieces from sticking to it.
3. Place turnip sticks on cookie sheet. Season with sea salt and garlic... - 104.943
How To Make Tropical Fruit Puree For Toddlers
Want a recipe that both babies and elders can eat? Well, Weelicious host has just done that, she made a fresh tropical fruit puree for her baby and served it to her husband for desserts. Fruits are healthy for kids so why not for elders. Give it a try and... - 104.227
Detoxifying Raw Chia Pudding
Want to lose weight this holiday season? Try this great healthy recipe Chia Pudding with Goji berries after Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner to cleanse your digestive system! Dashma shows you how to make this vegan raw pudding that is similar to a rice... - 104.107
Low-carb Chocolate Chia Pudding
1. In a blending jar take chia seeds and grind.
2. Pour in almond milk, cocoa powder, sucralose, and vanilla extract to the blending jar.
3. Process for another 30 seconds to combine the ingredients.
4. Keep the Chocolate Chia Pudding in fridge for... - 104.008
Nothing can make your cauliflower so flavorful. Just watch this interesting video to make a unique and delicious mashed cauliflower for a meal. See how a few simple ingredients can transform a cauliflower into a great tasting dish. Gear up to make a... - 102.678
Black Looseleaf Tea
1. In filter, add loose tea leaf. Pour boiling water into the pot directly through the filter until the teapot is full.
2. Allow it to brew for 4-5 minutes. Do not brew it longer or it will be bitter.
3. Remove the tea filter from the pot.
4.... - 101.868
Summer drinks can be healthy and flavorful too! See this great informative video that is very interesting and shares a wonderful recipe. So gear up for a fun filled summer with this appetizing drink and enjoy! - 101.852
If you're wondering what to have after a workout then this is quite useful. The Chef shows how to make this easy and healthy pudding. It's great to have after a work out. - 101.613
Quick Lemon Roasted Asparagus
Looking for a perfect side dish which could go with any meal? Here is an excellent lemon roasted asparagus recipe with balsamic vinegar and chives. Lemon and roasted asparagus seems to give a very nice flavor. A great all nutrients packed recipe which is... - 100.635
Do you have some unplanned friends coming over and left with no time to prepare a dish? Then this interesting video is just perfect for you. The video displays a great way to entertain your friends and involve them to make a fabulous treat for all. Simply... - 99.5508
Vegan Bacon Bits
1. Crumble tempeh in a bowl.
2. Heat pan on high and pour in coconut oil. Let it get hot at smoking point.
3. Add in Tempeh and stir quickly otherwise it’s going to get burned. Stir for 5 minutes.
4. Sprinkle Vegan Bacon... - 98.9182
If you thought Seitan is a tricky recipe to make, you have got to watch this video. The recipe of Vegan Seitan uses one of the easiest ways to cook and comes up with a tasty dish as well. You can add your own flavor to this dish. - 97.6393
Ginger Almond Nori Rolls
If you enjoy Asian cuisine, you are going to love these Nori rolls. Enriched with the goodness of rice and vegetables, this dish makes for a healthy bite. Watch this video for more details! - 97.2933
Nothing like a cheesy and spicy cauliflower popcorn to snack upon. Watch this amazing video to make a healthy and nutritious snack at home. The video is very interesting so that this simple popcorn can be easily made and served anytime to surprise your family... - 97.1777
Hot Pink Smoothie For Breakfast
For a healthy, sweet, and vibrant morning pick-me-up, try whomping up a glass of hot pink breakfast smoothie. This luscious smoothie blends in the goodness of coconut water, beet root, dates, carrots, and double dose of strawberries that makes this breakfast... - 95.5854
Blanched spinach is one of the simplest methods and techniques in cooking. Blanched spinach can be used in a number of recipes and salads. It can be flavored and eaten. Blanching keeps the nutrition and color of the greens. - 94.8177
Gluten-free Vegan Quinoa Salad
Craving to eat cereals but are allergic to gluten or at the end of a 30 day raw food diet? Check out this gluten-free vegan quinoa salad recipe, perfect as a summer salad or main dish recipe, with fresh herbs and veggies. It is super fresh and colorful. - 94.5791
Gluten Free Chickpea Bruschetta
1. Slice cucumbers thick enough that they can hold some weight.
2. In a large bowl, add chickpeas and lemon juice. Mix well. Mash chickpeas with a potato masher or back of a spoon. They do not have to be fully mashed, just spreadable.
3. In another... - 92.9523
Ginger Done Easy
Thermomix - raw food In this video I show you how to easily finely grate ginger in less than 30 sec! - 91.1761
Solar Cooked Dried Herbs
1. In a glass bowl placed upon a reflector as in a solar cooker, place the herbs in the sun.
2. Cover with a splatter screen and let it stand for 70 minutes.
3. Remove splatter and retrieve the herbs.
4. The herbs are dried and brittle and... - 90.2592
Solar Brewed English Tea
1. Take a half gallon cleaned and sterilized glass jar and put the tea bags in it, followed by pouring over filtered water, filling it to the brim . Replace the lid.
2. Place it on the reflector in the sun for 3 hours.
3. Discard the tea... - 85.8946
Green Feast Drink Rocks
Super foods loaded in one glass. This video shows you how to make of a green juice with celery, kale and apple that is ideal fow those on a cleansing diet. Ultra filling and refreshing, the natural sweetness from the apple makes this drink a pure delight in... - 85.0952
Smoked Salt On The Grill
1.Set up the grill to 360 degrees F.
2.Set the grill for indirect grilling. Placed all the hot coals to one side and leave a cool side to work on.
3.Toss the wood chips on the coal.
4.Spread the salt in a thin layer in the pan covered... - 82.7909
Want to know of a quick and easy drink recipe that will yield a beverage so refreshing and tasty that everyone will just fall in love with it? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect watermelon slush, a definite treat for those hot summer days... - 82.7133
Salad Dressing With Orange Juice And Balsamic Vinegar
A quick and easy salad dressing that can zazz up any bowl of veggies. Balsamic vinegar, orange juice and olive oil is mixed in together for this. Done in a few whisks but definitely helps in tossing together a killer salad. - 82.2857
Kohlrabi And Radish Salad
If you like your salad to be crunchy, crispy, and zingy, the kohlrabi and radish salad is something that you will find gastronomically gratifying. This Vietnamese salad mainstay is not very sweet, but savory and pairs well with chicken dishes. Stream the... - 78.7773
Homemade Peanut Butter Larabar
This recipe is all about a power snack that is easy to make and does not leave a hole in your pocket. An any time energiser to munch on, the salted peanuts and sweet dates complement each other and makes for a wonderful and healthy treat. Make your own bars... - 64.7043
Industrial Raw Juicing
If you just hate the idea of chomping down on healthy greens, then here's an easy, tasty way to stuff yourself with the goodness of greens. Tali presents a raw, organic veggie juice that features kale, celery and fresh apples. It's so yum and creamy that even... - 64.4287
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 50.6049
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Slow Cooked Onions With Tarragon Mustard Sauce
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the tarragon mustard sauce, in a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and mustard.
Slowly add the olive oil, whisking... - 47.8861
1) Break cauliflower into florets.
2) In a pan boil water and steam cauliflower and onions for about 5 minutes.
3) In a large bowl add oil, vinegar, and lemon juice.
4) Mix parsley, garlic, dill, and thyme.
5) Chill for several hours... - 45.658
1) Clean and wash fresh okra.
2) Cut out the cone shaped portions at top.
3) In a platter, arrange the okra.
4) Drizzle vinegar over it and let stand for one to two hours.
5) Rinse thoroughly in cold water.
6) In a skillet, heat oil and... - 45.5382
Saun's Fresh Salsa Verde
1. Remove and discard the outer papery skin and stems of tomatillos.
2. Cut them into quarters.
3. In a saucepan, place quartered tomatillos and add enough water to cover.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the... - 44.9879
Mushroom Stuffed Cabbage
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a bowl add boiling water and cabbage. Keep aside for 10 minutes to soften.
3) Gently remove 16 leaves.
4) In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add mushrooms and onions. Saute for 10 minutes.
5) In... - 44.8213
Grilled Fennel And Endive With Olive Vinaigrette
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the vinaigrette, place the olives in a sieve and rinse briefly with cold water.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop... - 44.207
1) In a skillet, saute onion and pepper lightly.
2) Stir in tomatoes and simmer for few minutes.
3) Mix eggplant with other vegetables.
4) Season with herbs and sea salt.
5) Cook over medium heat till done.
6) Serve hot over cooked brown rice. - 42.9108
1. Cut the bell peppers in half and remove the cores and seeds, then chop coarsely. Peel the cucumber, cut it in half lengthwise, then cut into fourths. Remove the seeds with a teaspoon, then chop the flesh coarsely.
2. Put the chopped red bell peppers,... - 42.231
Sweet Corn Salad..
You don't want to over bear the flavor of the fresh corn - just enough to enhance the flavor.
* To make chiffonade: Stack basil leaves, then cut across the stack to make small "ribbons."
Scrape the corn kernels from the ears of corn by using a sharp... - 40.9458
Use this gravy with any boiled vegetables. - 40.1356
Garlic & Almond Soup
1. Tear the bread into small pieces and put in a bowl. Pour over enough cold water to cover and soak for 10-15 minutes. Using your hands, squeeze the bread dry. Transfer the moist bread to a food processor.
2. Cut the garlic cloves in half lengthwise and use... - 40.1125
V 7 Juice
1. In a blender, process 1 cup of tomato juice with rest of the ingredients at high speed until smooth.
2. Add rest of the juice and process until thoroughly mixed.
3. Refrigerate until chill.
4. Serve chill. - 39.9203
Pyaz Ka Pakora
Crispy delicious Pyaz ka Pakora and a piping hot cup of coffee..there simply cannot be a better combination. Onions dipped in a paste made of chick pea flour and deep fried is a quick snack that you can make for your tea time today. - 37.8153
Melon & Kiwi Salad
1. Remove the seeds from the melon, cut it into 4 slices, and carefully cut away the skin. Cut the flesh into cubes and put into a bowl.
2. Peel the kiwifruit and cut across into slices. Add to the melon with the white grapes.
3. Remove the seeds from the... - 37.4796
Orange & Fennel Salad
1. Using a small serrated knife, remove the rind and pith from 1 orange, cutting carefully from the top to the bottom of the orange so it retains its shape. Work over a small bowl to catch the juices.
2. Peel the remaining oranges the same way, reserving all... - 37.3212
In a jar combine oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, seasoned pepper and garlic, cover and shake to mix, then let stand for 3/4 hour to blend for a baste.
Cut eggplant into 6 wedges.
Shake, baste, and brush eggplant wedges on all sides.
Place on the grid over medium... - 36.7067
1) Wash and wipe the grapefruit clean.
2) Using a knife cut the grapefruit in half across the stalk. Take away the pips.
3) Take a small pointed knife or grapefruit knife, loosen each segment of fruit from the skin.
4) Insert the knife and cut around... - 36.6154
Sweet Corn Soup
: I love this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. Sweet Corn Soup is a very popular Chinese soup. It is generally taken during lunch or dinner as a starter. You should try this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. - 35.977
Consomme A La Jardiniere
1. Prep the vegetables: Shell peas. Using a knife, dice carrot into very small pieces; dice cauliflower into very small sprigs about the size of the peas.
2. Boil the vegetables in salted water for 5 minutes until they turn soft.
3. Boil the stock;... - 34.9832
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients; stir well. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss well. - 33.7725
Red Bell Peppers In Garlic Oil
Wash and dry bell peppers and place on the grid over hot coals and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning frequently.
Remove from heat, cool, cut in half, seed, then cut lengthways into thick slices.
Place in a flameproof casserole with oil, garlic and onion and let... - 33.2952
Colorful Corn Salad
1. Cook corn according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain well, and let cool.
2. Combine corn, pimiento, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well. Cover and chill at least 3 hours. - 33.2584
Baked Chicken Kabob & Vegan Kabobs
pour vinegar and olive oil with all the dry ingredients over the meat and rub well.
take 3 pieces of spiced chicken along with two red bell peppers (one at the head and one at the tip), one cubed red onion, 1 mushroom, 1 orange or yellow pepper and skewer on... - 32.8609
Cabbage And Nut Concoction
1) In a bowl mix cabbage and nuts, olive or peanut oil and seasonings.
2) In a skillet add the mixture and saute quickly, stirring constantly over low heat.
3) Serve warm or chill as desired. - 32.749
Sherry Fig Vinaigrette
With food processor on, drop garlic through food chute; process until finely chopped.
Add vinegar and remaining ingredients; process until smooth. - 32.7264