- » Low Carb Turnip
Low Carb Turnip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb turnip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb turnip recipes.
Low-crab And Fat-free French Fries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with cookie sheet, and spray non-stick cooking oil on, just to protect the turnip pieces from sticking to it.
3. Place turnip sticks on cookie sheet. Season with sea salt and garlic... - 104.943
1. Peel the turnip.
2. Fill a pan with water and heat.
3. Put turnip in the water and add better than bouillon.
4. Boil turnip for 15 minutes.
5. Remove turnips from boiling water and allow to cool for some time.
6. Preheat the oven... - 102.73
Ham Turnips Au Gratin
1. In a saucepan place the turnips. Add salt and water. Cover and boil.
2. Cook over medium heat, keeping the saucepan covered for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
3. In a mixing bowl add pepper, whipping cream and savory. Set it aside.
4. In a 2 quart casserole... - 45.7784
Pureed Turnips With Garlic
1. Boil turnips for 7 minutes in salted water.
2. Drain the water.
3. Cook turnips and garlic gently in 8 tablespoons butter until both turn into soft textured.
4. Make puree with a processor or by hand and add the left over butter during the cooking... - 37.265
You May Also Like!
Terrific Mashed Turnip
1. Peel turnip and cut it into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a large saucepan, add water and salt.
3. Drop turnip pieces, and cook on medium high heat for about 30-40 minutes or until fork tender.
4. Drain, and put turnip pieces back into the... - 97.7436
Low Carb Shake And Bake Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Marinate chicken breasts with poultry seasoning and olive oil. Keep the marinated chicken in freezer for 30 minutes.
3. In a ziplock bag add pork rind, parmesan cheese, paprika, celery salt, onion powder,... - 97.4363
Low Carb Corn Beef And Cabbage
1. Boil corn beef brisket in water; add seasoning, salt, parsley, garlic cloves, ginger, bay leaves and carrot.
2. Skim impurities from the boiling water.
3. Turn stove to low flame cover the pan. Simmer for 150 minutes.
4. Add onions to the... - 100.881
Steamed Turnip Stuffed With Ground Meat
1. In a small bowl, mix together ground meats, ginger, and all the seasoning ingredients, and stir well to mix.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for 1 hour.
3. Cut the turnip into 8 slices, about 1 centimetre thick.
4. Using a round mould... - 77.9672
A rutabagas is a vegetable which is a cross between a cabbage and a turnip. Chef David explains how to get this vegetable cooked to make it a nice side dish! See the video for more! - 100.197
1. Wash and peel the carrot, swede and turnip and cut into 0.5cm dice.
2. Cook them in boiling salted water for about 10-12 minutes until just cooked.
3. Drain and refresh and dry well.
4. Wash and cut the beans and blanch them for about 4-5... - 90.7938
2 Ingredient Shrimp
1. In a bowl take shrimp for marinade.
2. Sprinkle turmeric powder and olive oil. Marinate for 20 minutes.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan, add in marinated shrimp.
4. Cook for 5 minutes turning in between.
5. Make a bed of lettuce... - 100.749
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
Would you like to try healthy and nutritious soup? Here is an excellent video for a simple chicken and vegetable soup that is foundation for all great soups. The chef here makes the recipe in a simple fashion and speaks about the nutritional aspect of the... - 106.49