- » Low Carb Tomato
Low Carb Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Low Carb Tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Low Carb Tomato recipes.
Low Carb Fried Green Tomatoes With Hot Sauce
Are you looking for a healthy, low carb recipe for fried green tomatoes? Then you have come to the right place. Watch this video by LowCarb360 to learn how to cook fried green tomatoes that have less than 30 carb! - 118.399
Pico De Gallo & Salsa
The AImless Cook and his friend here are making Pico de Gallo, a popular Mexican condiment. They also show you how to make a simple, but very tasty salsa. These go great with the fajitas. So get out there and have fun in the kitchen. Don't forget to share it... - 111.027
Low Carb Lentil And Tomato Soup
Looking for a simple yet delicious lentil soup recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. This recipe is simple yet delicious and amazingly healthy. Watch the video to know more. - 109.358
Low-carb Tomato And Capsicum Soup
Wondering which soup to prepare today? Help is at hand! Try this Low-carb Tomato and Capsicum Soup! This red colored appetizing soup is low in carbohydrates as well as delicious to taste! - 109.155
Salsa Saturday July 28th 2012
Trying out a new salsa mix that you add to fresh or canned tomatoes. I've also experimented with color correction of this video, and figured out how to do voice overs before importing video into Lightworks. I'm really happy with the results. - 107.798
Tomato Basil And Tuna Salad
What is a better way for a healthy and quick lunch then this tomato basil and tuna salad? Watch the video to see how Amy makes this amazingly light and flavorful salad in no time. A perfect companion for a busy and tiring afternoon. - 91.841
Garden Tomato And Frittata Bowl
A seasonal plump tomato preferably homegrown or from the farmer's market is the essence of this recipe here. Peekaboo mom shows how to put together a fresh, light and airy bowl of goodness that can take care of hunger pangs any time of the day. If you have... - 90.3702
Heirloom Tomato And Broccoli Salad
Healthy salads are a great way to get your day going and here is a recipe with as much freshness. Check out chef Patti Moreno making Heirloon Tomato Salad using fresh heirloom tomatoes picked from her own garden along with broccoli and other vegetables and... - 81.2079
1) In a frying pan heat olive oil.
2) Stir in onion and garlic.
3) Stir fry for 5 minutes until soft.
4) Mix tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, parsley flakes, basil, oregano and salt.
5) Combine together.
6) Boil the mixture.
7) Stir occasionally for... - 49.9648
Herb Broth Tomato Soup
For those who want a quick and easy soup base, throw all the broth ingredients into a saucepan with 1.2 litres (2 pt) water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes, strain and use.
To make the soup, use a heavy-bottomed soup pot to fry the onion and... - 49.6964
Tomato Sauce For Snacks
1) In Dutch oven heat cooking oil over medium heat.
2) Stir in onion and garlic.
3) Saute for 5 minutes until soft.
4) Mix the remaining ingredients and stir.
5) Bring to boil and cook uncovered.
6) Cook for about 1 hour stirring... - 49.6724
Iced Tomato And Orange Soup
Introduce this Iced Tomato And Orange Soup to your yearning taste buds, they'll not ever ask for anything else for a long time to come. Iced Tomato And Orange Soup as a Side Dish never fails to impress. I cant believe you just have not tried my Iced Tomato... - 49.5148
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Lean And Easy Ratatouille
1. Take a 3-quart casserole dish.
2. Add onions in the hot oil.
3. Cover with vented plastic cover and microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes, or until the onions are tender.
4. Stir in the eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, parsley,... - 48.5494
Chicken Paillard With Fresh Tomato Salsa And Arugula
Combine the ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside to let the flavors combine.
(Do not refrigerate or the tomatoes will get mealy.) For the chicken: Rinse the chicken breasts and pat them dry.
Place each breast flat on a chopping block and slice in half... - 47.7013
Basic Marinara Sauce
1. With a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor, finely chop the onions.
2. Similarly, chop the green peppers medium-fine.
3. Place a large dutch oven over medium-high heat and heat the oil.
4. Add the onions and saute... - 46.7782
Crescent Empanada Braid With Fresh Tomato Salsa
In small bowl, combine all salsa ingredients; blend well.
Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
In large skillet over medium heat, cook 3/4 cup onions and 1/2 cup green pepper in margarine until onions just begin to brown, about 8 minutes.
Add beef,... - 45.7614
Saun's Fresh Salsa Verde
1. Remove and discard the outer papery skin and stems of tomatillos.
2. Cut them into quarters.
3. In a saucepan, place quartered tomatillos and add enough water to cover.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the... - 44.9879
Tuscan Tomato Soup
1) In a large heavy pot,stir in butter until melted.
2) Now,cook the carrots, celery, and onion over moderate-low heat for about 20 minutes or until tender, but do not brown them.
3) To the mixture in the pot also add tomatoes, sugar, and half the... - 44.3504
Tomato And Zucchini Gratin
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) Place a large frying pan over medium heat. Heat oil and saute onions for 2 minutes.
3) Stir in zucchini and sautÃ© for about 4 minutes.
4) Mix thyme and basil. Take off from heat.
5) Grease a 1... - 44.2582
Italian Style Tomato Soup
Put the garlic and onion in a casserole.
Pour the olive oil over, cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes to the casserole.
Crumble the thyme into the mixture and add the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Puree the... - 44.1883
Tomato rasam is a traditional South Indian dish. During the British rule in India, rasam was adopted into British cuisine and evolved into Mulligatawny (the literal translation is "pepper water") soup which is a popular soup even today in England. - 41.4231
Broccoli Puree In Tomato Cups
1. Set the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6
2. Cut broccoli into florets along with a bit of the main stalk
3. Steam the broccoli until just tender
4. Halve the beef tomatoes, scopp the centre out, place in a lightly greaseed ovenproof... - 40.8561
Heat half the oil in a flameproof casserole with the sliced garlic.
Add in layers the onions, bell peppers, eggplant, extra garlic, zucchini and tomatoes.
Sprinkle each layer with salt and pepper and pour the remainder of the oil over the top.
Cover and heat,... - 40.2304
Ratatouille Using Tomato Alfredo Sauce
1. Cube vegetables into bite sized pieces.
2. In a large deep skillet, saute onions in butter on medium/high heat until tender (about 2 minutes). Add olive oil and garlic and saute 1 minute longer.
3. Add cubed vegetables and saute for about 5 minutes,... - 40.1264
V 7 Juice
1. In a blender, process 1 cup of tomato juice with rest of the ingredients at high speed until smooth.
2. Add rest of the juice and process until thoroughly mixed.
3. Refrigerate until chill.
4. Serve chill. - 39.9203
Cold Tomato Bisque
1. In an electric blender, put together 1 1/2 cups milk, the soups and sour cream and blend at medium speed until smooth.
2. Transfer the soup into a serving bowl and stir in the remaining milk.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for... - 39.6325
Creamy Tomato Cucumber Gelatin
1. Put water in a large heatproof bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand for
2. Meanwhile, bring tomato juice to a boil in a small saucepan over high heat. Pour over gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Chill until solid, at least 2... - 39.3764
Marinated Tomato Salad
To prepare marinade, combine vinegar and salt in large bowl; stir until salt is completely dissolved.
Add shallots, chives, lemon juice and white pepper; mix well.
Slowly whisk in oil until well blended.
Add tomatoes to marinade; toss well.
Cover and let... - 38.9389
Grilled Tomato Bruschetta
1. Prepare a medium-high-heat grill.
2. Drizzle olive oil over tomatoes; sprinkle with salt. Set tomatoes, skin-side down, and bread on grill. Cook bread until golden, about 1 minute per side. Remove from the grill and rub toast with cut sides of garlic. Set... - 38.548
Pork Rolls In Tomato Orange Sauce
1. Trim thick stalks from cabbage leaves, cook, covered, in a little water until wilted, drain.
2. Combine mince, peanuts, spring onions, garlic, egg, cheese, chilies and marjoram. Divide between cabbage leaves, roll up, tucking in edges. Place in single... - 38.2836
Tomato Cheese 'n Bacon Broil
1) In a skillet cook bacon till partially done.
2) Keep a slice of cheese on each slice of toast.
3) Add spoonful soup and spread over it.
4) Cover the edges completely.
5) Garnish with bacon.
6) Broil for about 4 inches from heat until cheese... - 38.2696
Crab Salad In Tomato Basket
1. In a large bowl combine crab meat, cabbage, onion, sesame seed, and cilantro. Toss well.
2. In another bowl whisk together vinegar, sweetener, tamari, ginger root, oil, and salt substitute. Pour over crab meat mixture and toss well.
3. Cut each tomato in... - 37.6193
Fresh Tomato Salsa
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Cover. Chill several hours or overnight; stir occasionally. - 36.2844
Heat oil in a heatproof casserole dish, add garlic and cook 1 minute, add eggplant, bell pepper, onion, tomato and zucchini in layers; season each layer with salt and pepper.
Add a few more drops of oil to the surface, cover and simmer gently for 30 minutes,... - 36.1664
1. Brown meat, onion, and green pepper. Drain off fat.
2. Add all other ingredients.
3. Cover and simmer about 2 hours, stirring occasionally. - 36.0496
Homemade Salsa And Guacamole
For the salsa, combine all ingredients together and stir. Then in a seperate bowl combine all the guacamole ingredients together and stir.
*This is best made a couple of hours in advanced. - 35.545
1) In a bowl add all ingredients and combine together.
2) Continue to cook over simmering heat for a few minutes.
3) Discard the bay leaf.
4) Serve hot. - 35.1189
Sauteed Mussels In Tomato Wine Broth
1. Heat oil in an 8-quart or larger pot with lid over medium-low heat. Add fennel, shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring occasionally, until fennel is tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring,
2 minutes. Stir in wine, clam... - 35.1059
1. Combine tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, and scallions in a bowl.
2. Combine lime or lemon juice and oil in a small bowl, whisking to blend. Add salt and pepper. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to coat. - 34.786
Roasted Red Pepper And Tomato Casserole
1. Combine red peppers, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and black pepper in food processor; process using on/off pulsing action 1 minute until slightly chunky. Reserve 2 tablespoons cheese for garnish. Stir remaining cheese into red pepper mixture.
2. Arrange... - 33.7835
1) With a brush, baste the cut side of tomatoes with butter.
2) Sprinkle one of the seasonings on top.
3) Arrange the tomatoes on grill over low coals.
4) Cook for about 15 minutes or until soft.
5) Pass with any meat, sea food, fish or... - 32.7276
Minted Cucumber And Tomato Salad
1. Combine first 3 ingredients, crushing with a mortar and pestle. Add yogurt and lemon juice; stir well. Cover and chill.
2. Combine cucumber, tomato, and cilantro. Add yogurt mixture, and toss well. - 32.1114
Veal Tomato Crepes
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, add onion, mushrooms and mince, stir-fry until golden brown. Add tomatoes and oregano, bring to boil, reduce heat, cook uncovered for 10 minutes or until mixture has reduced and thickened, cool.
2. Divide mixture between crepes,... - 31.9468
Tomato And Sour Cream Salad
Thinly slice tomatoes and onions and place, in layers, in a salad bowl, sprinkle sugar and salt between each layer, finishing with a layer of tomatoes.
Spoon sour cream over the tomatoes, cover and chill for 2 hours.
Do not toss before serving. - 31.9465
Spicy Tomato Refresher
1. Mix together tomato juice, broth, lemon or lime juice, horseradish, and hot sauce, if using, in a pitcher.
2. Fill 8 old-fashioned glasses with ice. Fill with juice mixture and garnish each with a cucumber spear or celery stalk and lemon or lime wedge. - 31.5536
Tomato And Mozzarella
Cut cheese into 8 one oz rounds.
Slice tomatoes into 8 thin slices.
Stack tomato on cheese.
Top with a dab of pesto and garnish with a thin slice of fresh basil. - 30.156
Relish Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Combine jalapeno peppers, celery, onion, vinegar, sugar, and pepper.
2. Slice top off each tomato and scoop out in-sides.
3. Mix tomato insides with relish mixture and fill tomatoes. - 29.8739
Cream Cheese And Tomato Omelet
1. Beat eggs until light, then beat in cream, salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet. Pour eggs into skillet. When set, but still soft, spread tomatoes and cheese over top. Fold in half. When bottom is brown, flip over and brown other side. - 29.3784
1. Take a tall glass. Pour in tomato juice and add Worcester. Stir well.
2. Chill in fridge and serve. - 28.6885
Tomato Bread Pudding
1. In medium mixing bowl combine tomatoes with reserved liquid, the croutons, 1 ounce cheese, and the egg substitute, stirring to combine.
2. Spray four 10-ounce microwavable custard cups with nonstick cooking spray and fill each cup with 1/4 of the tomato... - 28.0984
Vegan Tomato Garlic Soup
How to Cook... An Adventure in Aliamentation Episode 01, Part 1/2. Learn how to make a delicious vegan tomato garlic soup. Perfect for those cold rainy days or if a friend is feeling sick! You can also watch me try to make a soymilk steamer (and make a... - 22.8041
Please watch video or for printable directions and ingredients visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.476
Tomato Yogurt Curry
This recipe has tomato and yogurt. With use of coconut the sourness is complemented. This is a very easy recipe to make and is good to be served with steamed rice. - 0
Homemade Garlic Tomato Sauce (for Pizza & Pasta)
Why buy ready made sauces when you can make it at home in a jiffy? Yes, here is a basic recipe for homemade sauce that would complement well with your regular pasta and pizzas. It saves you money and moreover, you know what you are actually consuming. Go... - 0
Delicious Carrot Tomato Soup
This is a very healthy dish for kids. (For adults too, without the butter). Carrots and tomatoes are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C. Vitamin A is necessary for the formation of healthy bones, skin, and tissues. Vitamin C has disease-fighting properties and... - 0
Tangy Spicy Mocktail - Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary is basically spiced tomato juice. It is a non alcoholic version of the Cocktail Bloody Mary. It is spicy and sour and it can be enjoyed with any kind of food. - 0
Bloody Virgin Mary Mocktail
This is a non-alcoholic drink that is a take on Virgin Mary cocktail recipe. It is a combination of many tastes like sour, sweet, spicy all in one. - 0
Tomato Watermelon Salad
With the summer building up to its peak, eating a full fledged meal is proving to be more difficult and having a wholesome diet with all the nutrients in a salad has become more than welcome. Summer salads use lots of fresh vegetables and fruits and are also... - 0
Tomato And Egg Curry
This is a spicy tangy curry with egg that is a very good accompaniment to rotis. It can also be served with steamed rice and curry. The tomatoes give the tanginess which compliments the eggs very well. - 0
Maggi Noodles In Onion Tomato Masala
Maggi Noodles is a kid friendly dish, which is available in various flavors and is an easy to quick dish. Though maggi can be prepared very quick, by simply boiling it in water along with its seasoning, however here I have tried a different way of preparing... - 0
French Beans With Tomato And Hazelnuts
This recipe is a crunchy and savory side dish that has the goodness of hazelnuts. SO the taste is mildly sweet sour and is best served with salads and roasted or seasoned meat dishes. - 0
The Best Raw Gazpacho
1. In blender, add tomatoes, red bell pepper, cucumber, celery, green onion, parsley, radish, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Process on medium speed until blended but still a little chunky.
2. Garnish with diced cucumber, diced... - 0
Curry Tofu With Spinach Tomato And Bell Pepper
Tofu (along with seaweed) is one of my all time favorite foods, so I try to make it in many different ways. In this video, I share with a savory curry tofu recipe with tomatoes, spinach and bell pepper with a little spice to give it a nice kick. For you... - 0
Cfjc Midday - Zucchini !
1. In a large bowl, combine prima vera spice blend, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and tomato. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle fresh basil on top.
3. Serve bruschetta on top of zucchini slices or raw zucchini noodles.
If desired you may sprinkle... - 0
Lynn demonstrates how to make homemade ketchup. This is an easy and super delicious. This makes about 5 cups. - 0
Microwave Tomato Chutney
Fresh tomatoes provide vitamins and minerals which are further enhanced by the freshly squeezed lemon juice. A nutritious chutney that can double up as a dessert if you do not want to eat calorific sweets. - 0
Red Hot Tomato Salsa
Tomato Salsa has a nice tangy taste along with a burst of hotness. It is quick and easy to whip up for parties or as an evening snack. A bowl full of tortilla chips along with tomato salsa and you are good to go!! - 0
Marinated Tomato And Mixed Herb Salad
This is a marinated salad and so the aroma and the flavor of the spices are soaked up by the tomatoes. It is very tasty and nutritious salad full of anti oxidants. - 0
Pork And Beef Meatballs With Tomato Dip
These meatballs are served as a kebab skewered on the kebab sticks. These are made from both pork and beef. It is very rich in proteins, It is for all the red meat fans. - 0
Authentic Mexican tomato salsa recipe is the best place to start, extremely simple homemade tomato salsa recipe using fresh tomatoes. - 0