- » Low Carb Spaghetti
Low Carb Spaghetti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb spaghetti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb spaghetti recipes.
Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Noodles
When you are on a healthy diet, it’s most likely that you miss your noodle dishes. So, Kelly has a great low carb substitute for noodles and that is spaghetti squash. She shows how to cook it perfectly and then stir fry it with other ingredients to... - 108.102
Low Carb Egg And Bacon Spaghetti Carbonara
On lowcarb4life, today we get to see a low carb Italian dish and that is low carb egg and bacon spaghetti carbonara. It is low carb as the chef is using low carb spaghetti. The recipe is very simple, follow her direction for the sequence of ingredients added... - 92.1745
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
Saute ground meat in a stockpot over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until no longer pink.
Add onions and continue to saute.
When onions are slightly brown, add bell pepper and celery.
Add all other ingredients except spaghetti and... - 44.8029
In a pan, brown the mushrooms in the margarine.
Add the cream, white wine or apple juice and the chicken broth.
Cook for 5 minutes over medium-low heat.
Add the Sbrinz cheese and the Parmesan; allow them to melt.
Add the ham and reduce the heat to low.
Add... - 39.914
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
1. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil or vegetable oil just until onion is soft in a kettle or Dutch oven; push to one side.
2. Shape ground beef into a large patty in same kettle; brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks. Stir in... - 39.0719
Bolognese Style Pork Ragu Over Spaghetti Squash
1. Brown pork in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes over medium heat or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic, cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in tomato paste and Italian... - 37.6436
1. Brown meat, onion, and green pepper. Drain off fat.
2. Add all other ingredients.
3. Cover and simmer about 2 hours, stirring occasionally. - 36.0496
Spaghetti Squash Primavera
Heat oil in medium skillet over low heat.
Add bell pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, carrot, green onions and garlic; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring ocassionally.
Stir in tomato, wine, basil, salt and black pepper; cook 4 to 5 minutes,... - 33.4427
1. Slice the squash in half length wise and scoop out the seeds. Place face down on a buttered tray and bake for 30 minutes at 375°. Cool for 10 or 15 minutes. Remove the insides carefully to maintain long strands.
2. Saute the garlic in butter for 2... - 28.1574
Low Carb Spaghetti Recipes By Category