- » Low Carb Soup
Low Carb Soup Recipes
Low carb soup is basically any soup that has an extremely low amount of carbohydrates. It can be either made up of meat, chicken or even vegetables. The biggest benefit of a low carb soup is that it is a healthy ... More »
Low Carb Cream Of Broccoli Soup
How about serving a low carb appetizer for a family gathering? This is exactly what Kelly is planning to do; she is planning to serve Low Carb Cream of Broccoli Soup for Thanksgiving meal with her in-laws. This is an easy to make soup with few simple... - 128.337
Mexican Squash Soup
1. In a pan, dry roast the anchove chillies. Roast till they begin to form blisters and put them in water to rehydrate.
2. In another pan, toast the pumpkin seeds till they pop. Put them in a blender and blend till fine. Set aside.
3. Prepare... - 125.043
Boiled Low Carb Meat Wonton Soup
Think wonton soup is not an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for delicious soup that packs fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 120.688
Easy Japanese Miso Soup
Asian particularly Thai style soups with soybean are nutritious as well as delicious. Check out the recipe to make Miso Soup out of miso paste, tofu and other typical Japanese ingredients. Simple to make and great in taste! - 110.825
Low Carb Lentil And Tomato Soup
Looking for a simple yet delicious lentil soup recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. This recipe is simple yet delicious and amazingly healthy. Watch the video to know more. - 109.358
Low-carb Tomato And Capsicum Soup
Wondering which soup to prepare today? Help is at hand! Try this Low-carb Tomato and Capsicum Soup! This red colored appetizing soup is low in carbohydrates as well as delicious to taste! - 109.155
Chinese Crab Soup
This chinese crabmeat soup is easy to prepare and very comforting. Relax and enjoy this healthy soup that is just right on a cold winter night. Being mildly flavored this soup has a very soothing effect. The chef has presented this recipe in a simple manner... - 104.414
Beef And Vegetable Soup
What do you make on a rainy summer night? Obviously, soup is the only dish that comes to anyone's mind and that's the reason Kelly makes a beef and vegetable soup. As we all know soups are easy to make but it’s the seasoning that makes it special. So, watch... - 104.239
Homemade Low Carb Ramen Noodle Soup
One's gotta love the Japanese for their Ramen contribution to the world cuisine. This flavorsome Low Carb Ramen Noodle Soup hits a home run!. In this video, the chef shows you how to make them in a very special way. You're gonna love it. - 92.8441
Instant Mixed Vegetable Soup
Instant Chinese soup? Here is another great instant recipe from Ching’s! A wonderful mixed vegetable soup. Chef Vikas shows you how to make this the right way. Watch and learn. - 81.277
Homemade Low Carb Mushroom Soup
Is your meal incomplete without a bowl full of healthy and tasty soup? This video might just come handy. Watch it to learn a homemade low carb mushroom soup recipe. This soup never fails to impress as an appetizer. - 80.5214
Vegetable Bisque Soup
Nothing can addict you to it in minutes like this Vegetable Bisque Soup recipe. A delicious Side Dish, the Vegetable Bisque Soup completes your meal. I shall look forward to your comments on this recipe. - 52.9731
Chettinad Kozhi Rasam
Chicken Rasam is very popular in Chettinad cuisine.This Rasam though spicy is an excellent home remedy for common cold. - 52.3106
Cucumber Fruit Soup
The taste of this very Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Cucumber Fruit Soup. Caring is all about... - 50.0902
Christmas Red Pepper Soup
1. Dice roasted bell peppers into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2. In a heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over low heat.
3. Add onions and diced raw red pepper.
4. Stir and cook for about 15 minutes until the onions are wilted.
5. Add the... - 50.0236
Herb Broth Tomato Soup
For those who want a quick and easy soup base, throw all the broth ingredients into a saucepan with 1.2 litres (2 pt) water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes, strain and use.
To make the soup, use a heavy-bottomed soup pot to fry the onion and... - 49.6964
Garden Gazpacho With Garlic Toasts
1. To make the soup - in the blender put in cucumbers, tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil, bell pepper.
2. Process to blend and get a chunky mixture.
3.Take a non aluminium bowl and transfer contents into it.
4. Add in the pepper, salt, cilantro and the... - 49.6937
Mexican Tortilla Soup
This Mexican Tortilla Soup is an irresistible appetizer ! The assortment of vegetables is going to impress you for sure !Try this boneless chicken breasts and tortilla soup with spiced with garlic and pepper with cilantro and oregano seasonings. You are... - 49.6744
Iced Tomato And Orange Soup
Introduce this Iced Tomato And Orange Soup to your yearning taste buds, they'll not ever ask for anything else for a long time to come. Iced Tomato And Orange Soup as a Side Dish never fails to impress. I cant believe you just have not tried my Iced Tomato... - 49.5148
Chilled Carrot Soup
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except half-and-half.
Microwave at High for 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender, stirring twice.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Pour into blender or food processor... - 49.31
1) In a large saucepan mix the first 9 ingredients.
2) Boil the mixture.
3) Cover and simmer slowly for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
4) Remove the bay leaf.
5) Mix raw shells to it.
6) Simmer for about 10 minutes.
7) Stir in between.
8) Add water if... - 49.2492
Curried Golden Squash Soup
1. In a large heavy pot, melt butter over low heat.
2. Add onions.
3. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes until the onions are wilted.
4. Add the curry powder.
5. Cook with constant stirring for 2 minutes until the flavors are blended.
6. Pour... - 49.1322
Famous Seafood Stew
1. Cut the lobster meat from its shell.
2. In a pan add butter and cook garlic and onion till it gets tender.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except the fish.
4. Cook the ingredients for 5 minutes more.
5. Add fish and cook for 5... - 49.0346
Montego Red Pea Soup
1. Rinse beans with water and soak them overnight in a large bowl.
2. Drain, rinse and keep aside.
3. In a medium-size soup pot, heat butter and olive oil over low heat.
4. Stir in the onions, garlic, and carrots.
5. Cook for about 10... - 49.0272
Cut the carrots in 4 lengthwise, then chop.
Dice the turnips, rutabaga and the potatoes, all about the same size.
Set aside the potatoes in water to avoid blackening.
Cook the bacon and the onion in a large saucepan, over low heat, for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 48.9827
Shaker Baked Beans
1) Wash the beans and add cold water to them.
2) In a saucepan, pour all the beans and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, cover the pan and leave it for an hour.
4) Now, add 1 teaspoon salt to the... - 48.9626
Sweet Corn Soup
In a saucepan, combine corn and three cups stock.
Cook on medium fire for five to ten minutes.
Liquidise half the corn.
Mix it with the rest of the corn.
Blend balance stock with cornflour.
Cook till transparent and clear, stirring all the time.
Add corn... - 48.4523
French Onion Soup Gratinee
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. On a baking sheet, arrange the cubed bread.
4. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
5. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon each of thyme and rosemary.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Bake... - 48.2616
Creamy Lentil Soup
Immerse the lentils in cold water for at least 30 minutes.
In a microwaveable dish, combine the lentils, potatoes, onions, carrots, garlic, bay leaf, chicken broth and pepper.
Cook on high heat for 10 minutes.
Stir well and continue cooking on... - 47.896
Chilled Cucumber And Mint Soup
1. Cut a 2 inches piece from one of the cucumbers and keep aside for garnishing.
2. Peel the remaining cucumber and cut lengthwise in half.
3. Remove and discard seeds and chop the cucumber flesh coarsely.
4. Peel onion and chop finely.
5. Peel... - 47.683
Easy Minestrone Soup
Wash the celery and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Cut in 4 lengthwise and then into dice.
Remove the green part of the leeks, the base and the outer skin.
Slice in 4 lengthwise, rinse and dice.
Cut... - 47.5956
Thai Noodle Soup
Break noodles into pieces.
Cook noodles according to package directions, discarding flavor packet.
Drain and set aside.
Cut chicken tenders into 1/2 inch pieces.
Combine chicken broth and chicken tenders in large saucepan or Dutch oven; bring to a boil over... - 47.4715
Cream Of Cucumber Soup
1. Peel cucumbers and slice lengthwise into half.
2. Remove and discard the centre seeds.
3. Slice the cucumber thinly.
4. In a pan of boiling water, add the sliced cucumber and blanch for 2 minutes; immediately drain well.
5. In a... - 47.1259
Cream Of Mussel And Leek Soup
Combine the mussels and the dry white wine in a pot and bring to a boil.
When the mussels open, remove them from the pot.
Let cool slightly and remove the meat from the shells.
Throw away those mussels that did not open and set aside the others.
Sieve the... - 46.8298
Italian Clam Soup
1) Combine together the clam juice, clams and ¼ cup water in a 2-quart microwavable casserole.
2) Cover the casserole with vented plastic wrap
3) Microwave the casserole on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes, till the clam shells have opened.
4) Set aside and... - 46.5995
Are you looking for a delectable Melon Soup recipe? This Melon Soup as a Side Dish is a winner! I am sure you and I will approve that this Melon Soup is really delicious. - 46.3612
Stir Fry Beef & Vegetable Soup
This Stir-Fry Beef and Vegetable Soup is my favorite appetizer for a light meal. You'll love this delicious meat and vegetable soup once you taste it just once. If you think you share my passion for this Stir-Fry Beef and Vegetable Soup, you can come here and... - 46.1094
Sweet Corn Soup
1. Place the sweet corn, water and chicken stock cubes in a large saucepan.
2. Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over a moderate heat.
4. Add flour and stir until smooth. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add milk and, stirring... - 46.0337
Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a pot.
Reduce the heat and let simmer.
Melt the butter in a non-stick frying pan and cook the chicken breast; remove and set aside.
In the same frying pan, cook the ham and the mushrooms for 5 minutes; set aside.
Combine... - 45.9044
Ham Cabbage Soup
Put 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Remove the outer leaves of the cabbage and chop into slices with a large knife.
Rinse and drain the leaves and place in the upper... - 45.5917
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, olive oil and garlic.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except macaroni and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 15 to 22 minutes longer, or... - 45.4523
Green Onion Soup
Melt the margarine in a saucepan and brown the green onions over low heat for 15 minutes or until they are tender (do not overcook - their colour should not change).
Add the broth and the potatoes and cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
Pepper to taste.
Place the... - 45.2176
Mediterranean Shrimp Soup
This Mediterranean Shrimp Soup is a wonderful way to kickstart a meal ! When you eat this deliciously peppered and herbed crockpot shrimp and vegetable as a first course for your meal, you'll surely agree with me. Feel free to talk your heart out about this... - 45.2158
Celery Soup With Cheese
1. Peel potato and slice roughly.
2. Peel onion and chop finely.
3. Cut and remove head of celery.
4. Scrub the stalks well and wash.
5. Shred both the stalks and leaves finely.
6. In a large saucepan, melt butter and stir in the... - 45.1315
Main Dish Chicken Soup
Place chicken broth (and water, if using) in large 4-quart Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Add carrots, green onions, red pepper and green peas.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut ends off cucumber and discard.
Using... - 44.9492
1. Peel onions and slice thinly.
2. Peel potatoes and dice into large pieces.
3. In a heavy saucepan, melt butter.
4. Stir in onions; cover and cook over very low heat for about 45 minutes; occasionally shake the pan.
5. Remove the cover... - 44.93
California Garlic Soup Fondue
1. Take a pan and add butter in it to melt; Add garlic in the butter and deep fry it with often stirring. Do not let the garlic cloves be brown.
2. Now add broth, champagne, water in it and boil the mix for 5 minutes.
3. Toast the breads as per... - 44.8537
Smoky Bean Soup
In 5-quart casserole, combine Great Northern and pinto beans, water, bay leaves, onion, garlic, salt, thyme, pepper and liquid smoke.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes, or until boiling.
Let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Stir in brown sugar.
Add ham... - 44.8058
Macaroni Broccoli Soup
1) In a Dutch oven brown bacon over medium heat.
2) Mix in the next 8 ingredients.
3) Boil the mixture.
4) Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 44.5432
White Vegetable Soup
1. Take small quantities of mixed vegetables, wash and peel them. Do not use large quantities of strongly flavored vegetables such as turnip and onion
2. Using a knife, Dice the vegetables into neat 1/4 inch cubes.
3. Heat a saucepan,... - 44.4475
1) Defrost the peas and allow this to come at room temperature.
2) In a saucepan, simmer the peas in 2 tablespoons each of chicken consommé and butter until cooked through.
3) Drain the peas.
4) In an electric blender, puree the... - 44.4407
Tuscan Tomato Soup
1) In a large heavy pot,stir in butter until melted.
2) Now,cook the carrots, celery, and onion over moderate-low heat for about 20 minutes or until tender, but do not brown them.
3) To the mixture in the pot also add tomatoes, sugar, and half the... - 44.3504
Italian Style Tomato Soup
Put the garlic and onion in a casserole.
Pour the olive oil over, cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes to the casserole.
Crumble the thyme into the mixture and add the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Puree the... - 44.1883
Black Bean Soup
Drain the beans when they are tender and mash them slightly with a fork. (The bean stock would be excellent stock for the soup, so don't throw it away.)
Heat the oil in a large-soup pot or pressure cooker that holds at least 4 quarts. Saute the onions,... - 43.8557
1. Separately wash the bunches of watercress with cold water.
2. Use one bunch for soup and keep the other aside for garnishing.
3. For soup, clean one bunch off the coarse stalks and chop the leaves and top part coarsely.
4. Peel onion and... - 43.4297
Blender Avocado Soup
1. Cut the avocados into half and remove the stones.
2. Scoop out the flesh.
3. In the glass container of an electric blender, blend together the avocado flesh and chicken stock until smooth.
4. Into a bowl, pour the pureed... - 43.1714
Pasta Meatball Soup
Combine beef, 2 tablespoons pasta, bread crumbs, egg, 1 tablespoon parsley, 1/2 teaspoon basil, salt, pepper and garlic in medium bowl.
Form into approximately 28 to 30 (1-inch) meatballs.
Bring beef broth, tomato sauce, onion and remaining 1/2 teaspoon basil... - 43.0963
Sweet Corn Soup
Remove the green leaves from the corn, and put corn cobs (split down the centre if wished) with the onion into a pan of water and simmer steadily until the corn is soft.
Strip off the cob.
Make a white sauce with the butter, flour and milk, add the 1/2 pint... - 42.4006
Ham And Beer Cheese Soup
In Dutch oven over medium-high heat, saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
In small liquid measuring cup, combine water and bouillon; set aside.
Add half-and-half, ham, cheese, beer and 3/4 cup broth to onion and celery mixture.
Cook, stirring... - 42.2535
Creamy Low Carb Squash And Mint Soup
Very savory and delicious. This unique creamy, squashy, minty soup can be eaten hot or cold.....defiantly NOT your Mom's squash recipe - 42.2488
1. Cut the bell peppers in half and remove the cores and seeds, then chop coarsely. Peel the cucumber, cut it in half lengthwise, then cut into fourths. Remove the seeds with a teaspoon, then chop the flesh coarsely.
2. Put the chopped red bell peppers,... - 42.231
Tomato rasam is a traditional South Indian dish. During the British rule in India, rasam was adopted into British cuisine and evolved into Mulligatawny (the literal translation is "pepper water") soup which is a popular soup even today in England. - 41.4231
Old Fashioned Vegetable Bacon Soup
1) In a skillet cook bacon until crisp.
2) Drain out bacon from fat and crumble.
3) Pour off all but about 1 tablespoon drippings.
4) Add green pepper and cook until done.
5) Stir in soup, water, and tarragon.
6) Cook and heat until soup is thawed.
7)... - 41.3715
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the onion and the meat.
Dilute the concentrated chicken broth in the 3 cups of hot water.
Add the chicken broth, leek and tomatoes to the saucepan.
Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer over low heat for 15 or 20... - 41.0515
Flageolet And Leek Soup
1. Soak the Flageolet beans in plenty of cold water for at least 6 hours or overnight. Drain the water, re-soak the beans with fresh water and boil beans vigorously for 5 minutes. Drain the beans in a colander and rinse well.
2. In a stockpot, combine the... - 40.5389
Corn And Leek Soup
1. In a large soup pot, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the leeks, cover and cook over low heat until the leeks are softened but not browned, about 10 minutes.
2. Add the potatoes, bay leaves and chicken stock... - 40.518
Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. Add broth, celery, cream, wine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt & pepper to a soup kettle. Bring to a boil.
2. Add broccoli (make sure that broccoli is cut into bite sized pieces), then lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until broccoli is beginning... - 40.1141
Garlic & Almond Soup
1. Tear the bread into small pieces and put in a bowl. Pour over enough cold water to cover and soak for 10-15 minutes. Using your hands, squeeze the bread dry. Transfer the moist bread to a food processor.
2. Cut the garlic cloves in half lengthwise and use... - 40.1125
Cold Tomato Bisque
1. In an electric blender, put together 1 1/2 cups milk, the soups and sour cream and blend at medium speed until smooth.
2. Transfer the soup into a serving bowl and stir in the remaining milk.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for... - 39.6325
Cream Of Artichoke And Mushroom Soup
1. Melt butter and saute mushrooms, garlic and celery until just tender, about 3 minutes.
2. Slice each artichoke heart into 4ths or 6ths. Reserve liquid.
3. Combine mushrooms, artichokes and liquid with stock and sherry in a soup kettle. Season with salt and... - 39.5175
Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
1. Bring chicken stock to boil.
2. Add chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste and salt and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add chicken, sweet corn and chillies.
4. When the soup is boiling vigorously, add vinegar, soya sauce and aji-no-moto.
5. Lastly, add beaten egg... - 39.1404
Chilled Cucumber Soup
1. Scrub cucumber to remove any wax, but do not peel.
2. Coarsely grate cucumber and place in a large bowl. Capture as much liquid as possible.
3. Add remaining ingredients and hand mix.
4. Chill for at least 1 hour prior to serving. Garnish with a sprig of... - 38.6449
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1. Clean mushrooms, separating caps and stems. Slice half of the caps crosswise into 1/8" slices. Chop stems and remaining caps.
2. Melt butter and saute mushrooms, garlic and celery until just tender, about 3 minutes.
3. Combine mushrooms with stock and... - 38.3415
Peel and pit avocados.
Puree in a blender with lemon extract.
Blend in chicken broth and sherry.
Pour into a bowl and whisk in cream.
Season to taste with salt and cayenne.
Chill. - 37.8388
Rich Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Melt the margarine in a saucepan over high heat and cook the onion, leek, celery and mushrooms slowly.
Add the beef broth and stir, then add the potatoes and let simmer for 15 minutes on medium heat.
Puree in an electric mixer or with a hand mixer.
Add the... - 37.807
Chicken Soup With Dilled Mini Matzo Balls
1. For the soup Combine chicken, broth, water, onion, carrot, celery, and garlic in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Skim off foam that rises to surface. Add parsley, dill, thyme, and peppercorns; reduce heat to very low and simmer gently... - 37.5817
Butternut Squash Soup
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in celery, carrots, thyme, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook until the celery turns a brighter green, about 2... - 36.6438
1) In a bowl add avocado and mash it.
2) Gently stir in milk.
3) Sprinkle herbs and spices of your choice.
4) Add 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or kelp.
5) Keep over heat just to reach serving temperature.
6) Transfer into heated soup bowls.
7)... - 36.3502
Hearty Italian Vegetable Soup With Tiny Veal Meatballs
1. Cook pasta accordingto package directions. Drain.
2. Mix together veal, cheese, eggs, 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper in a large bowl. With wet hands, roll 1 to 114 teaspoons of the mixture into balls and place on a large... - 36.0327
Sweet Corn Soup
: I love this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. Sweet Corn Soup is a very popular Chinese soup. It is generally taken during lunch or dinner as a starter. You should try this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. - 35.977
Pepperoni Pizza Soup
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, bell pepper and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Stir in pizza sauce, broth, water, pepperoni and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and heat... - 35.4229
Consomme A La Jardiniere
1. Prep the vegetables: Shell peas. Using a knife, dice carrot into very small pieces; dice cauliflower into very small sprigs about the size of the peas.
2. Boil the vegetables in salted water for 5 minutes until they turn soft.
3. Boil the stock;... - 34.9832
Sweet Corn And Cheese Soup
1. Melt butter in a pan, fry onion till transparent, add flour, stir until colour turns golden, gradually add grated corn, mix well.
2. Slowly add vegetable stock, stirring constantly bring to a boil, reduce heat.
3. Add milk and egg mixture, mix evenly.
4.... - 34.9499
Chunky Chicken And Vegetable Soup
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add bell pepper, celery and onions. Cook and stir 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Add broth, water, carrots, cream, parsley, thyme... - 34.5251
1) In a blender add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
2) Transfer into a bowl and chill until serving.
3) Serve cold. - 34.363
Chicken Tortilla Soup
In a large pot over medium high heat add in the olive oil and onions until onions become tender, about 5 minutes. Then stir in the garlic and jalapeño for another 2 minutes. After the garlic and jalapeño have cooked add in the tomatoes, black beans and... - 32.9875
1) Add soup into saucepan.
2) Add water gently and mix.
3) Continue to cook over heat stirring.
4) Serve hot. - 26.0531
Vegan Tomato Garlic Soup
How to Cook... An Adventure in Aliamentation Episode 01, Part 1/2. Learn how to make a delicious vegan tomato garlic soup. Perfect for those cold rainy days or if a friend is feeling sick! You can also watch me try to make a soymilk steamer (and make a... - 22.8041
Vegan Kofta Casserole Part 2 Of 4
Please watch the video or for the step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.4349
Vegan Kofta Casserole Part 4 Of 4
Please watch the video or for the step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.3556
Delicious Carrot Tomato Soup
This is a very healthy dish for kids. (For adults too, without the butter). Carrots and tomatoes are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C. Vitamin A is necessary for the formation of healthy bones, skin, and tissues. Vitamin C has disease-fighting properties and... - 0
Easy Hot And Sour Soup
Chinese Hot and Sour Soup is among the most ordered dish in any restaurant. Try this easy and healthy recipe at your home and give a nice treat to your family. - 0
Spinach And Cottage Cheese Soup
This is a spinach rich soup with cottage cheese added to it. You can't find a better way to have spinach in a soup which is iron rich. Super simple to make and packed with flavor and nutrients. A must try! - 0
Green Peas Soup - Healthy
This is an awesome soup preparation with a nice flavor combination. A bowl of warm Peas Soup will make your dinner perfect.. - 0
The Best Raw Gazpacho
1. In blender, add tomatoes, red bell pepper, cucumber, celery, green onion, parsley, radish, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Process on medium speed until blended but still a little chunky.
2. Garnish with diced cucumber, diced... - 0
Low Carb Soup Recipes By Category