- » Low Carb Snack
Low Carb Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb snack recipes.
Gluten Free Breads
Look at this impressive video that shows us how to make gluten-free bread that looks and tastes just like traditional bread. The chef here makes the bread using potato starch, rice flour and tapioca flour. This video is a must watch for those who follow a ... - 130.489
Guilt-free Organic Chocolate Brownies
Everyone loves brownies but obviously they don’t like you. In order to enjoy these and still look out for your own well being and health, it is important that you make some adjustments. So when making sweet treats, you must tweak the recipe by substituting... - 119.681
Baked Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Are you on a low carb diet and wondering what to have as a snack? Try these Baked Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits. These are perfect to munch on, or a great lunch put together with some crisp greens. Taka a look at the video for the ingredients and directions. - 117.39
Low Carb Healthy Cauliflower Fritters
Think fritters are unfit to be a part of your low carb diet? Then let this video by LowCarb360 change the way you think forever! Watch to know of a simple recipe that will yield yummy, healthy, low carb fritters. Watch to know more. - 116.851
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups
Chocolate and peanut butter are made to be together, which is why this is one of the tastiest recipes for diabetics. - 112.727
Low Carb Scotch Eggs
This is one breakfast dish that you would want to make as often as possible. Like the title suggests, it has less carbs, but I suggest that you use lean meats to make it, because you don't want bad fats. Learn how to make this recipe from this video. Mazel... - 112.548
Low Carb Celery Root French Fries
If you are on a low carb diet and want to have french fries, then why not try these celery root french fries. Watch this amazing video which presents a simple snack recipe made with celery root that is a great substitute to the regular potato fries. So go... - 111.856
Low Carb Cheese Stick
When you are on low carb diet and want to enjoy a cheese stick, what would you do? Now there is no need to crave for your favorite food as Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows a super easy way of making low carb cheese stick. She is using just two ingredients and... - 111.226
Baked Low Carb Splenda Peanut Butter Cookies
Looking for a delicious peanut butter cookies recipe that is also healthy and easy to make? Then this LowCarb360 video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn how to bake cookies that pack fewer than 30 carbs. - 108.788
Low Carb Taco
How about making low carb tacos at home? Your favorite chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows how to make it easily at home using cheddar cheese. It’s simple to make with just 1 minute of cooking and add your favorite ingredients for filling up the cheese taco... - 108.396
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
You will love this mini pumpkin cheesecake. It is Atkins Induction friendly and delicious. - 107.266
Low Carb Fried Chicken Fingers
Looking for yummy yet healthy appetizer recipe? Then try this video by LowCarb360 - a recipe for healthy chicken fingers that are also amazingly delicious, and easy to make! Wait no more! Watch the video and make a batch of your own. - 107.143
Homemade Low Carb Chicken Nuggets
Now, even those on a low carb diet can enjoy one of the top classic recipes for kids. Here, let Kent Altena show you how to make Low Carb Chicken Nuggets that everyone can enjoy. Instead of breadcrumbs or wheat flour, this low carb recipe uses cheese and... - 107.076
Low Carb Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Line the cookie sheet with the parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl take egg white and cream of tartar. Beat with electric mixer on high for 6 minutes.
4. In another mixing bowl take egg yolk add in... - 106.283
Low Carb Coconut Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. With the help of egg separator separate egg white and yolk.
3. Put yolk and egg white in different bowls.
4. In egg white add cream of tartar. Whisk for 5 minutes.
5. Mix egg yolks with coconut flour and... - 105.114
Low-crab And Fat-free French Fries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with cookie sheet, and spray non-stick cooking oil on, just to protect the turnip pieces from sticking to it.
3. Place turnip sticks on cookie sheet. Season with sea salt and garlic... - 104.885
Fried Cheese Balls
1. Cut cheddar cheese into 1”rectangle.
2. In a bowl take pork rinds, parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper. Mix the ingredients together.
3. Place the cheese rectangles in the pork rind mixture. Shake and coat the cheese rectangles.
4. In... - 102.945
Evil Protein Cookie
Evil Protein cookie is definitely the right name the chef has given; as it runs with a disclaimer that you can get addicted to this. Coming from Amy we expect it to be healthy and it is so much better than the regular cookie and the calories they pack! But... - 102.832
1. Peel the turnip.
2. Fill a pan with water and heat.
3. Put turnip in the water and add better than bouillon.
4. Boil turnip for 15 minutes.
5. Remove turnips from boiling water and allow to cool for some time.
6. Preheat the oven... - 102.708
Easy Tuna Cakes
Easy canned tuna recipes are a great way to add more heart healthy fish to your diet, and these Low Carb Tuna Cakes from Kent Altena are the perfect seafood dish for those on a low carb diet. Pair this Atkins diet tuna fish recipe with a homemade low carb... - 102.444
Baked Low Carb Celery Root Fries
Think French fries will not sit well with your low carb diet? Then think again! Watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make fries that are yummy and very low carb. Watch and learn! - 101.696
Magic Peanut Butter Pudding
1. In blending jar take peanut butter, heavy cream, liquid splenda and unsweetened coconut. Blend for a few minutes.
2. Scrape out the mixture from the jar.
3. Garnish magic peanut butter pudding with coconut and serve. - 101.212
Low Carb Cheese Crackers
Want a super easy, super quick and super delicious healthy snack? In this Lowcarbcafe video, Chef Kelly has low carb cheese crackers recipe that has only one ingredient and that is cheese. Again you can choose your favorite cheese or any real cheese that is... - 101.176
Buffalo Stuffed Chicken
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. In food processor, place chicken breasts and bacon. Process the chicken and bacon until thoroughly chopped.
3. Add onion, buffalo hot sauce, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper, and process again for... - 99.0072
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.1951
Low Carb Cajun Burger - Making The Hamburger Buns Part 1
Don't let your low carb diet put a damper on your love for food! You can be on a diet and still eat what you love, like a Cajun style burger. With LowCarb360's 3 Part video series on making the perfect low carb burger, you will be able to make a healthy... - 96.0926
Low Carb Chicken And Coleslaw Egg Rolls
If you are on a low carb diet and missing your egg rolls, here is an interesting video that would help you make Low Carb Chicken and Coleslaw egg rolls. The host of lowcarb4life is showing how to make a low carb egg roll by using low carb wraps instead of the... - 95.1717
Garlic Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Looking for a healthy recipe to snack on? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef prepare these delicious and low on carbs Garlic Cheddar Cheese Biscuits which are just perfect to munch on anytime. - 93.9903
Garden Tomato And Frittata Bowl
A seasonal plump tomato preferably homegrown or from the farmer's market is the essence of this recipe here. Peekaboo mom shows how to put together a fresh, light and airy bowl of goodness that can take care of hunger pangs any time of the day. If you have... - 91.9763
Baked Low Carb Mini Quiche
On a lookout for a delicious yet simple and healthy quiche recipe? Then watch this video. Learn to bake a mini quiche that has very few calories but is high on the taste scale. Watch to know more! - 88.3261
Low Carb Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Muffins
Scared of the carbs in chocolate chip muffins? Here is a Low Carb sugar free Chocolate chip Muffins to help you keep those carbs at bay. The chef is using almond flour, flax meal and stevia to make these muffins low carb. These are easy to make if you have... - 87.1926
Low Carb Pizza Burger
Are burgers on top of your list of favorite snacks? Watch the chef share this delectable Low Carb Pizza Burger recipe. The snack scores high both on taste and health. Don't give this one a miss. - 84.6474
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies
Looking for a snack that is high on taste but low on carbs? Try these wonderful Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies. The video is a detailed demonstration of the recipe. Treat yourself to this sugar free delight today. - 84.4784
Low Carb Cheese Crisps
Are you looking for a quick snack recipe to serve this evening? We've got one just for you. Watch this video to learn a Low Carb Cheese Crisps recipe which is sinfully delicious and as the name suggests, it is healthy too. Don't give it a miss. - 83.8105
Low Carb Jicama Chips
Do you have a habit of munching between the meals? This recipe of Low Carb Jicama Chips may come handy. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this healthy snack in your own kitchen. - 81.7901
Homemade Peanut Butter Larabar
This recipe is all about a power snack that is easy to make and does not leave a hole in your pocket. An any time energiser to munch on, the salted peanuts and sweet dates complement each other and makes for a wonderful and healthy treat. Make your own bars... - 66.3474
Paneer Chilli Pakoda
1) Shred the panner.
2) Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan saute the onions.
3) Add shreded paneer .
4) Add turmeric powder and amchur powder and salt to taste.
5) Remove from fire and corriander mix well.
6) Slit the chillies and deseed them .
7) Stuff chillies with... - 51.5953
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together margarine and sugar.
Add egg and vanilla and beat until light.
Stir together flour, salt, and baking powder and add to creamed ingredients.
Finally, add dried fruit and zucchini.
Spoon into a greased 10 x 13-inch cake pan... - 50.5687
Lemon Poppy Seed Bread With Lemon Glage
To make the lemon poppy seed bread: Grind the poppy seeds in a spice grinder or crush with a mortar and pestle.
Transfer to a small saucepan and add the milk.
Bring to a boil.
Stir once, remove from the heat, and allow to cool.
Preheat the oven to... - 50.3494
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.8634
Carolyn's Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) In a small bowl beat oil and 1/2 cup sugar together until light and fluffy.
3) Add eggs and beat one at a time.
4) Mix vanilla.
5) In a large bowl mix and sieve flour and kelp.
6) Mix grated... - 46.7626
Sole With Spring Vegetables
Sprinkle one side of each fillet with pepper, paprika and Parmesan cheese.
Roll up each fillet with seasoned side on the inside.
Arrange in 9-inch round baking dish, seam side down.
In small mixing bowl, combine carrot, zucchini, lime peel and... - 46.113
In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, cereal and salt.
Add milk and eggs.
Place margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 15 to 20 seconds, or just until margarine melts.
Add to flour mixture.
Chill for at least 1... - 45.7925
Remove skin and visible fat from chicken pieces.
Rinse with cold water and pat dry.
Randomly poke chicken all over with tip of sharp knife.
Place chicken in resealable plastic food storage bags or large glass bowl.
Combine yogurt, ginger, garlic, paprika,... - 43.8669
1. Slice the potatoes into 1/4" disks.
2. Arrange on a 9" glass pie plate.
3. Sprinkle with water and cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until the potatoes become tender.
4. Drain well all water and pat dry with paper... - 40.113
Easy Brunch Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Coat medium nonstick ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add broccoli; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Beat together egg substitute, milk, salt and... - 40.1076
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Puffs
This is a great and low cal cookie! They are also quite filling thanks to the pumpkin. The beauty of pumpkin is that its not just great to have in
fall. Its great as an add in to recipes all year long! - 39.7476
Pyaz Ka Pakora
Crispy delicious Pyaz ka Pakora and a piping hot cup of coffee..there simply cannot be a better combination. Onions dipped in a paste made of chick pea flour and deep fried is a quick snack that you can make for your tea time today. - 39.2102
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-cup muffin tin and one 6-ounce custard cup with paper baking cups.
2. Combine bread mix, oil, water, and eggs in a bowi, stirring until moistened. Add chips and stir until combined. Divide batter evenly among muffin tin and... - 38.3944
Almond Orange Macaroons
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Combine 1/2cup of the almonds, coconut, and sugar substitute in a food processor and pulse until almonds are finely ground. Add orange zest and egg white and pulse until... - 38.218
Very Berry Bran Coffee Cake
1. Move a rack to the middle of the oven and heat to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil.
2. Whisk together bake mix, flour, bran, sugar substitute, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and pecans in a medium bowl; make a well in the... - 37.6274
German Chocolate Brownies
1. For the brownies: Heat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking dish with a 14-inch sheet of foil, wrapping overhangs around pan. Butterfoil.
2. Combine brownie mix, butter, water, oil, and egg in a bowl, stirring until blended. Scrape into pan and... - 37.6121
1. Cut zucchini lengthwise. Scoop out seed portion, set aside. Place zucchini, cut side down, in a baking dish with a 1/4 inch of water. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
2. Beat egg well. Add pesto, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Saute garlic in butter for 1... - 37.5763
Applesauce Pumpkin Muffins
1. Heat oven to 350°F.. Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray, or line with paper or foil liners.
2. Combine bake mix, sugar substitute, walnuts, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt in a food processor; pulse until nuts are finely... - 36.0708
Microwave Directions Spread tortilla chips on flat microwave-safe plate.
Sprinkle chicken, onions and cheese over chips.
Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds until cheese starts to bubble.
Garnish with chilies, if desired.
Conventional Directions Preheat... - 35.9354
Creamy Lemon Bars
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
2. For the crust: Combine bake mix, butter, sugar substitute, and cream cheese in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until mixture comes together, about 2 minutes. (Mixture will be crumbly at... - 35.8917
Sesame Seed Cookies
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spread sesame seeds on a jelly-roll pan. Bake until toasted, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring or shaking the pan once or twice. Pour into a medium bowl and let cool briefly.
2. Add soy flour, pastry flour, and salt to sesame seeds; stir to... - 35.7652
Grilled Turkey Ham Quesadillas
To prevent sticking, spray grid with cooking spray.
Prepare coals for grilling.
Spread 1 tablespoon salsa onto each tortilla.
Sprinkle cheese, turkey ham and chilies equally over half of each tortilla; fold over uncovered half to make "sandwich"; spray tops... - 35.6809
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine butter and sugar substitute in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until pale and creamy; beat in egg and vanilla. Add baking soda, salt, and bake mix; beat until well blended. Add oats and raisins and beat until... - 35.5244
Carrot Muffins With Currants
1. Move a rack to the middle of the oven and heat to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together bake mix, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, salt, and sugar substitute in a medium bowl; make a well in the... - 34.6136
Chicken In The Rye
1. On sheet of wax paper combine rye flour and caraway seed. Dredge chicken in flour mixture, coating both sides, and set aside.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add chicken and cook over medium-high heat until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes on each... - 33.8659
Pepperoni Pizza Soup
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, bell pepper and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Stir in pizza sauce, broth, water, pepperoni and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and heat... - 33.706
Pina Colada Protein Shake
Busy But Healthy Show host Kristine Fretwell offers up her quick and healthy version of a tasty summertime Pina Colada Protein Shake - 33.2795
Pork Chops In Wine Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. Arrange chops on rack and broil 6 inches from heat source, until browned and done to taste, 5 minutes on each side.
2. While chops are broiling prepare sauce. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions, mushrooms, pepper, and garlic... - 32.423
Savory Zucchini Stix
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish. Combine egg white and milk in another shallow dish; beat with fork until well blended.
3. Dip each zucchini wedge first... - 31.8275
Balsamic Onion And Cheese Picks
1. Blanch onions in boiling, salted water 30 seconds; drain. Slice off the root end. "Peel" the onions by pressing them slightly between your fingers; the inner part will slip out of the papery skin.
2. Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Put... - 29.7395
1. Blend water and pancake mix to form a paste. Coarsely grate cheese (do not use the stuff in the green can). Mix cheese and paste together with hands. Add any spices you like such as cumin, garlic, chives or none at all. Do not use salt. Take about 1... - 29.4117
Got the craving for some Cheese Crackers but don't want or need that guilt? No worries...I have just the thing!
These Cheese Crackers are super easy, require only 1 ingredients and will satisfy that craving! - 28.9662
Two Minute Tuna Salad Sandwich
1. Combine all ingredients except bread and lettuce in small bowl; mix well.
2. Spread 1/3 tuna mixture on each of 3 bread slices. Top with lettuce leaves and remaining bread slices. - 28.6304
1) In a grinder, grind fruits and nuts together.
2) Add honey or molasses to bind mixture.
3) Dredge the walnut-sized balls in sesame seeds. - 28.6152
1. Let cream cheese come to room temperature or soften in microwave.
2. Combine cream cheese with lemon juice and capers. Spread on salmon slices and roll up firmly.
3. Chill and slice into bite-sized pieces . - 26.9588
1. Toast sesame seeds by heating them in a dry frying pan on medium/high heat until golden brown. Stir frequently or constantly. Remove from heat and place on a small plate. Let cool completely before continuing.
2. Oil hands with cooking oil to prevent... - 24.7992
Easy Cheese Biscuits
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine bake mix and baking powder in a medium bowl. Stir in cheese and cream until well blended; dough will be quite stiff. Gather into a ball and knead in bowl once or twice to blend.
3. Transfer dough to a counter and press into... - 24.5914
Healthy Tuna Snack
A quick and simple "tuna salad" for those who need a snack during the day. - 19.9119
These little cocktail meatballs are the perfect accompaniment to any party. This recipe comes with a homemade bbq sauce recipe and they can even be made in the slow cooker. - 0
If you're looking for an easy cookie recipe that is also better for you, check out this low-carb recipe for sugar cookies. With just a few adjustments, you'll no longer have to say no to sweets - 0