- » Low Carb Seafood
Low Carb Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb seafood recipes.
Low Carb Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
Is your low carb diet turning out to be very harsh on the taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy recipe that has fewer than 30 carbs. Watch to know more! - 116.718
Baked Salmon With Lemon And Capers
This baked salmon with lemon and capers is definitely drool worthy. Amy had it at a restaurant and it was so good that she had it twice. Here she tries to make it the same way and I would say she got it pretty good. Watch the video to see how simple it can be... - 115.655
Scallops With Vegetables
If seafood is a regular feature of your diet and you want to try it with vegetables, this one is just right for you. Check out Stacey cooking bay scallops with a few seasonings and natural flavors. Great in either broth or dry style, easy to make and... - 110.386
Low Carb Spicy Red Peppers And Shrimp
Looking for a yummy appetizer recipe that is also healthy and easy to make? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make a delicious shrimp appetizer that has fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 108.793
Healthy Low Carb Fried Crab Cakes
Worried that crab cakes will set you back on all the progress you've made with the help of a strict low carb diet? Then try this recipe for delicious crab cakes by LowCarb360 and eat guilt free! This is an easy recipe and yields very tasty fried treats. - 104.999
Healthy Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
Mahi mahi is a great fish for all seafood lovers and cooking it healthy is just the things they want to do. Everything from the marinade to the glaze, Amy has made it sure that what goes into the dish is low in carb, calorie and fat. - 104.6
Healthy Tilapia Fillets
I am sure Tilapia is a perennial favorite and this healthy tilapia fillet recipe by Amy is sure to follow the suit! Very simple but a healthy adaptation of a restaurant style dish. - 100.227
Tomato Basil And Tuna Salad
What is a better way for a healthy and quick lunch then this tomato basil and tuna salad? Watch the video to see how Amy makes this amazingly light and flavorful salad in no time. A perfect companion for a busy and tiring afternoon. - 93.4392
Low Carb Crab Curry
Think crab curry would be an unfit low carb dieters' choice? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! All thanks to LowCarb360, you will be able to make the delicious treat in a healthy way, without any hassles! - 90.1827
Low Carb Scalloped Potatoes
Are you always on a lookout for low carb recipes? You've just got one more to add to your list of favorites. Watch the chef prepare these yummy Low Carb Scalloped Potatoes but with a twist. The dish is easy to make and is very flavorful. Try it today. - 81.0793
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
Crab Seafood Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add shells, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered for 8 to 11 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer shells back to pot.
5) In a small... - 48.915
Famous Seafood Stew
1. Cut the lobster meat from its shell.
2. In a pan add butter and cook garlic and onion till it gets tender.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except the fish.
4. Cook the ingredients for 5 minutes more.
5. Add fish and cook for 5... - 48.8226
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 47.1998
Tandoori Slyle Seafood Kabobs
These Tandoori Style Seafood Kabobs are an extravagance on seafood ! Collect a variety of seafood like salmon fillet, tuna steak, swordfish steak or shrimp and grill them with bell peppers. Your joy will know no bounds once you bite into one of these... - 45.7025
Mussels In Vegetable Vinaigrette
1) Combine together the scallions, tomatoes, bell peppers and oil in a 9-inch microwavable pie plate.
2) Stir well to coat the ingredients thoroughly and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 ½ minutes, till the contents have softened.
3) Around the edge of... - 45.422
Grilled Lobster A L'americaine
Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan over high heat.
Add the diced tomatoes, shallots, onion and garlic and brown for 3 or 4 minutes.
Flambe with cognac or brandy.
Dilute the tomato paste in the dry white wine and add to the tomato mixture in the pan.
Season with... - 45.3895
Stuffed Pike Fillets
Blanch the endives for 2 minutes in boiling salt water with lemon juice.
Preheat oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Roll each endive in a fish fillet and season.
Place the fillets in a rectangular baking dish and brush with 1 tbsp margarine.
Add the wine, water,... - 43.6889
Scallops "a How-to Guide"
Here is a complete Scallops "A How-To Guide", which shows about everything related to preparing and cooking scallops. Preparing scallops is the most difficult job and it needs to be cooked just right or the taste of scallops will be spoiled. Here is a step by... - 42.6676
Strong Salmon Seafood Salad With Beans
Cut the salad ingredients cold, in moderate size
pieces and blend them. Tear ginger, hack the garlic and
blend the rest of the ingredients in the vinegrette. Mix the
vinegrette with the salad. - 41.7907
Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Scrambled eggs are easy to make in the wok, and a wide variety of ingredients - fresh or left-overs - can be used.
Rice, noodles, beans, or veggies taste great in this setting. - 40.4928
Lemon Seafood Newburg
1. Remove crab meat from legs and set aside.
2. Melt butter and saute garlic. Add sherry and lemon juice.
3. Beat egg yolks, add cream and beat again.
4. Over medium heat, slowly pour egg mixture into butter mixture, stirring constantly until thicken.
5. Add... - 40.4678
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Place the cod fillets on an aluminum sheet.
Place the sweet potatoes and the potatoes on the fillet, brushing them with oil and cooking them in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
Sauce Heat the oil in a pot and add the... - 39.3538
Rinse salmon; pat dry with paper towels.
Combine lemon juice and soy sauce in shallow glass dish.
Add salmon; let stand at cool room temperature no more than 15 to 20 minutes, turning salmon several times.
Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade.
Season... - 39.1477
Portuguese Cod Fillets
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
Dip the fillets in flour and coat well.
Melt the margarine in a non-stick pan over medium heat and add the oil.
Saute the fillets for 2 minutes on each side.
Place the fillets on an oven-ready plate, and add the onion,... - 39.0605
Tuna Cashew Delight
Combine the soup and milk in a microwaveable glass 2 L (8 cups) dish.
Add the other ingredients, except the soda crackers, and mix well.
Cook in the microwave on Maximum (100%) for 8 to 10 minutes.
Sprinkle the crumbled soda crackers on the... - 39.0029
Combine the vermouth, Soya or Tamari sauce, water and ginger in a bowl and mix well.
Put the fish in a dish and pour in the marinade, covering the fish completely.
Cover with a sheet of aluminum foil and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours (or preferably,... - 38.8325
Seafood Au Gratin
Set oven to 450°F
1. In a medium skillet, saute mushrooms and shallots in butter for five minutes.
2. Beat egg yolk into cream and add to skillet slowly, stirring constantly. Remove from heat when thickened and stir in brandy. Season with salt, pepper, and... - 38.4897
Combine the flour, tarragon and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Dredge the scallops in flour.
Melt the margarine in a frying pan and saute the scallops until golden.
Remove the scallops and set aside.
In the same frying pan, add the tomatoes, garlic powder,... - 38.4864
Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl; mix well and set aside.
Arrange the lettuce leaves as desired on serving plates.
Fan out the orange quarters on each plate.
Garnish with the crab meat, sprinkled with lemon.
Border with the sauce.
Garnish... - 37.2061
Poached Seafood Italiano
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add garlic; saute 30 seconds.
Bring to boil.
Add salmon; cover.
Reduce heat to medium; simmer 6 minutes.
Add undrained tomatoes and olives; simmer 2 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with fork.
Sprinkle... - 36.47
1. Place mussels in basket of steamer.
2. Combine onion, garlic, celery, thyme, peppercorns, and parsley with water and Chablis in bottom of steamer. Steam over high heat until shells open. Remove mussels to warm plate, discarding any that have not opened.
3.... - 36.446
Wash the trout.
Salt and pepper the interior.
Melt the margarine in a large microwaveable dish, on Maximum (100%), for 1 minute.
Add the almonds and cook on Maximum (100%) for 1 minute more.
Place the trout on a dish, taking care to keep them coated in... - 35.3924
Sauteed Mussels In Tomato Wine Broth
1. Heat oil in an 8-quart or larger pot with lid over medium-low heat. Add fennel, shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring occasionally, until fennel is tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring,
2 minutes. Stir in wine, clam... - 35.3541
Spanish Seafood Casserole
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan or frying pan. Add onions, peppers and garlic, stir-fry 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, cook further 5 minutes.
2. Add combined water, wine, brandy, lemon juice, saffron and bay leaves, bring to a boil, simmer 1 minute.
3. Add... - 35.2992
Szechwan Seafood Stir Fry
1. Rinse spinach in cold water; drain. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 cloves garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Add spinach; cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted, turning with tongs after 3 minutes. Remove from... - 33.5306
1. If using frozen spinach, squeeze to remove moisture and chop. If using fresh spinach, blanch in 2 cups boiling water until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes; rinse with cold water until cool, and then squeeze to remove as much moisture as possible; chop.
2. Melt... - 30.797
Low Carb Seafood Recipes By Category