- » Low Carb Pork
Low Carb Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb pork recipes.
Boiled Low Carb Meat Wonton Soup
Think wonton soup is not an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for delicious soup that packs fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 120.688
Stir Fried Cauliflower And Pork Rice
If you think that you need to take fried rice completely off the menu now that you are following a low carb diet, then think again. Watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy and delicious fried rice. - 115.051
Crispy Weiner Schnitzel
1. Preheat the deep fryer.
2. Sprinkle salt and black pepper over the pork tenderloin.
3. In a pan take parmesan cheese, red pepper and paprika. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
4. In a bowl put pork rind.
5. In a casserole dish break... - 105.384
Alone at home but craving for a fancy supper? Then this delicious pork chops will make for a comforting meal. Amazingly flavorful and extremely simple, Betty’s version of pork chops is a no-fuss, one-skillet dinner recipe that can be prepared in minutes. ... - 102.365
Low Carb "smoked" Pulled Pork
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
2. Butterfly the pork roast along the bone to increase the surface area.
3. In a medium pot take water to heat over the stove, dissolve salt and the dry rib rub and liquid smoke.
4. Remove from heat, and add... - 99.7174
Jamaican Pork Chops
Take grilled pork chops to a whole new level of flavor by adding two simple ingredients. A very simple recipe that can spice up a weekday dinner! - 81.6461
Orange And Green Pepper Pork
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
Peel the oranges, remove the exterior membrane, cut into wedges and set aside.
Coat the fillets with flour.
Heat the oil in an ovenproof saucepan on medium heat and cook the fillets on both sides.
Season with garlic... - 46.3473
Pork Fillet With Fine Herbs
Combine the thyme, rosemary, lemon zest and juice, garlic, ginger, oil, honey and pepper in an electric mixer and puree.
Add the margarine and continue mixing.
Coat the pork with the marinade.
Place the pork on a plate and pour the remainder of the marinade... - 43.9354
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Saute the carrot, celery, garlic, rosemary, thyme and bay leaf for 5 minutes.
Pour in white wine.
Add the Madeira wine or apple juice and chicken broth, then simmer for 5 minutes.
Thicken the sauce with the thickener.
Pour the... - 43.231
Sweet And Sour Pork Chops
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C(350Â°F).
Sear both sides of the pork chops in a frying pan with the olive oil; set aside on an oven-ready platter.
In the same frying pan, brown the onion, mushrooms and pepper for 5 minutes.
Pour onto the pork chops.
Again, in... - 43.2118
August Moon Korean Ribs
To prepare marinade, combine all ingredients except ribs in small bowl.
Place ribs in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
Pour marinade over ribs, turning to coat.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Arrange medium Briquets on each side of... - 41.1805
Pork Chops Paprikash
Melt butter in large skillet over medum-high heat.
Separate onion slices into rings; add to skillet.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and tender, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, sprinkle 1 teaspoon paprika, garlic salt and pepper... - 40.454
Pork Medaillons With Sage
In a non-stick pan, melt the margarine over medium-high heat and cook the pork medallions for 12 minutes or as desired, turning them regularly.
Remove the medallions and set them aside, keeping them warm.
Drain off any excess grease and saute the onions for a... - 40.0981
Fantastic Pork Liver Sauteed In Raisins
Soak the raisins in the beef broth for about 2 hours, then drain (set aside the broth).
Dry the pork livers using a paper towel; cover with flour.
Cook the slices of pork in a frying pan for about 4 minutes, then place on a plate; set aside but keep... - 39.6342
Mediterranean Pork And Vegetable Skewers
1. Whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Add tomatoes, onions, pork, zucchini, and bell peppers. Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 8 hours.
2. Half an hour before cooking,... - 38.3725
Pork Rolls In Tomato Orange Sauce
1. Trim thick stalks from cabbage leaves, cook, covered, in a little water until wilted, drain.
2. Combine mince, peanuts, spring onions, garlic, egg, cheese, chilies and marjoram. Divide between cabbage leaves, roll up, tucking in edges. Place in single... - 38.2836
Bolognese Style Pork Ragu Over Spaghetti Squash
1. Brown pork in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes over medium heat or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic, cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in tomato paste and Italian... - 37.6436
Pork Curry Over Cauliflower Couscous
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat in large saucepan. Add curry powder and garlic; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until garlic is golden.
2. Add pork; stir to coat completely with curry and garlic. Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until pork cubes are... - 35.4785
Stewed Pork Neck With Green Beans
The pork neck is a well muscled and very flavorful cut of meat, with a lot more fat than the pork shoulder. I use pork neck in many wonderful preparations such as Bolognese, sweet and sour meatballs, grilling, soup or braising. Stewing is suitable for Pork... - 35.4501
Pork With Mango Couscous
1. To make filling, place couscous in a bowl, pour over boiling water and toss with a fork until couscous absorbs all liquid. Add mango, spring onions, coriander, lime rind, garam masala, egg and lime juice and mix to combine.
2. Lay pork out flat and spread... - 35.3674
Pork With Leeks And Berries
1. Place cider, marmalade, vinegar, rosemary and garlic in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add pork, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight. Drain pork and reserve marinade.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a... - 35.1559
Pork Chop And Cabbage Casserole
1. Remove the outside leaves of a small young cabbage, slice it fine, and boil it for 7 minutes in salted water. Drain the cabbage thoroughly, add salt and pepper and 1 cup of cream, and simmer it, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a covered iron... - 34.8459
Pork Chops In Wine Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. Arrange chops on rack and broil 6 inches from heat source, until browned and done to taste, 5 minutes on each side.
2. While chops are broiling prepare sauce. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions, mushrooms, pepper, and garlic... - 34.4403
Maple Mustard Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine maple syrup, olive oil and mustard in small bowl.
Brush syrup mixture over both sides of pork chops.
Spray medium ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
Add chops; brown on both sides.
Add water,... - 33.9831
Grilled Pork Chops With Chive Cream
1. In a shallow pan, stir together oil, salt, pepper, and shallots. Place pork chops in pan, coat with marinade on both sides, and let rest for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. Chive Cream: In a small saucepan over medium heat, place cream and lemon extract. Simmer until... - 33.5385
A great combination of vegetables and meat wrapped in a wheat flour tortilla, the Burrito sandwiches are a wonderful treat for your family. A complete healthy meal the Burrito sandwiches are quick and easy to make. It is sure to be a favorite with your kids. - 33.2764
Remove roast from refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking. Set oven to 325°F.
1. Rinse and pat dry the roast. Rub pork roast with garlic. Pour oil and herbs (including left over garlic) into roasting dish. Roll roast in oil/herb mixture until well... - 33.0229
Pork Chops With Raisin Pignoli Sauce
Do check out this palate-soothing Pork Chops With Raisin Pignolia Sauce recipe. Stock up on more and more raisin as you will want to make this Pork Chops With Raisin Pignolia Sauce time and again. This Pork Chops With Raisin Pignolia Sauce, when served as a... - 32.2726
Pork Cutlets With Peach Sauce
A tasty peach sauce paired with quickly grilled pork tenderloin cutlets served over rice and garnished with fresh basil leaves. Such an easy and healthy dish, and everybody is sure to love it! - 0
Pork Chop With Apple Chutney
Dinner recipe that is under 350 is not very common, let alone a recipe that can be used as an entertaining recipe because it is that good.
Fact: One piece of pork chop gives you over half of your daily need for protein. - 0
Pork And Beef Meatballs With Tomato Dip
These meatballs are served as a kebab skewered on the kebab sticks. These are made from both pork and beef. It is very rich in proteins, It is for all the red meat fans. - 0
Low Carb Pork Recipes By Category