- » Low Carb Mexican Meat
Low Carb Mexican Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb mexican meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb mexican meat recipes.
Healthy Low Carb Savory Taco Salad
Looking for a low carb taco salad recipe? Then watch this video and learn how to make the Mexican favorite the healthy way. With everyday ingredients and absolutely no hassles, you will be able to make a tasty salad that is healthy as well! - 113.293
You May Also Like!
Mexican Low Carb Spinach And Beef Casserole
Here is an amazing lowcarb spinach and beef casserole. This is a simple Mexican style casserole with plenty of spinach and ground beef. There is a perfect blend of flavors from the tomatoes, pickled jalapenos and seasoning to pamper your taste buds. - 115.091
Low Carb Tortilla
Looking for a healthy tortillas recipe? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook tortillas that are delicious and healthy. Watch to know more. - 88.0391
Low Carb Stir Fried Shrimp Taco - Part 1 - Taco Shells
Are you on the lookout for a tasty appetizer recipe that is healthy and Atkins friendly as well? Then watch this 2 Part video series and learn to make yummy shrimp tacos. In Part 1 of the video, it is time to make the taco shells. - 105.398
Southwest Skillet is a delicious confluence of chicken and pasta with irresistible chunky seasonings, chili powder and red bell pepper seasonings. If you can resist the temptation of this chicken breast dish(which I guarantee you can't) you are super human !... - 28.3191
Grilled Turkey Ham Quesadillas
To prevent sticking, spray grid with cooking spray.
Prepare coals for grilling.
Spread 1 tablespoon salsa onto each tortilla.
Sprinkle cheese, turkey ham and chilies equally over half of each tortilla; fold over uncovered half to make "sandwich"; spray tops... - 35.6809
1. Crumble ground beef into a ceramic bowl. Microwave on high for 3 to 6 minutes, just until meat is no longer pink when stirred. Drain. Add taco seasoning and 1/4 cup of water. Stir. Microwave for 2 more minutes.
2. Divide meat onto 4 individual serving... - 26.6889
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C(375Â°F).
Brown the beef and the chicken pepperoni in a saucepan; drain off any excess grease.
Add the chili spices, cumin, oregano and the Cayenne pepper.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Add the tomatoes, onion, green pepper and the hot... - 44.0326
1. Place steaks in utility dish; pierce with fork. Sprinkle both sides of steaks with lime juice, rubbing into surface. Cover and refrigerate while preparing coals.
2. Place steaks on grill over medium coals. Grill steaks 7 to 9 minutes for rare to medium,... - 30.779
1. Cut chicken breasts into long thin slices.
2. In a large skillet, saute pepper, onion and fajita seasoning in butter until tender. Remove from skillet.
3. In same skillet, cook chicken slices until cooked through (about 3 to 5 minutes). Add peppers and... - 33.9507
1. In a large skillet, saute pepper, onion and fajita seasoning in butter until tender. Remove from skillet and cook beef slices until cooked through.
2. Add peppers and onions, mix and heat through. Remove from heat.
3. Sprinkle cheese over meat, serve with... - 33.9136