- » Low Carb Mexican
Low Carb Mexican Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb mexican recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb mexican recipes.
Mexican Squash Soup
1. In a pan, dry roast the anchove chillies. Roast till they begin to form blisters and put them in water to rehydrate.
2. In another pan, toast the pumpkin seeds till they pop. Put them in a blender and blend till fine. Set aside.
3. Prepare... - 125.043
Low Carb Mexican Corn Bread
Think corn bread is unhealthy and not fit for someone following a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! With LowCarb360's recipe, you will be able to bake a low carb, healthy corn bread that everyone will love. - 122.897
Low Carb Fried Green Tomatoes With Hot Sauce
Are you looking for a healthy, low carb recipe for fried green tomatoes? Then you have come to the right place. Watch this video by LowCarb360 to learn how to cook fried green tomatoes that have less than 30 carb! - 118.399
Chipotle Roasted Pork Loin
Here is a nice alternative to turkey for the Holidays. It is delicious and certainly frugal! This recipe is spicy, however. So if you are not fond of the heat you might not want to make it! You need the chillies to be dry pods which you will rehydrate. Look... - 116.208
Quesadilla Cups With Nectarine Salsa
Pampered Chef Recipe - Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa. Spice up your next party with these delicious bite-sized morsels.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. - 113.814
Mexican Low Carb Spinach And Beef Casserole
Here is an amazing lowcarb spinach and beef casserole. This is a simple Mexican style casserole with plenty of spinach and ground beef. There is a perfect blend of flavors from the tomatoes, pickled jalapenos and seasoning to pamper your taste buds. - 111.981
Fresh Cabbage Salsa
This is a beautiful fresh salsa. It does take some work as you have to chop a lot of vegetables. It has no fat and is quite healthy with all the vegetables in it. It is always a hit when we make it at home. You can either eat it with chips, as a salad or top... - 111.26
Pico De Gallo & Salsa
The AImless Cook and his friend here are making Pico de Gallo, a popular Mexican condiment. They also show you how to make a simple, but very tasty salsa. These go great with the fajitas. So get out there and have fun in the kitchen. Don't forget to share it... - 111.027
Salsa Saturday July 28th 2012
Trying out a new salsa mix that you add to fresh or canned tomatoes. I've also experimented with color correction of this video, and figured out how to do voice overs before importing video into Lightworks. I'm really happy with the results. - 107.798
Low Carb Taco
How about making low carb tacos at home? Your favorite chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows how to make it easily at home using cheddar cheese. It’s simple to make with just 1 minute of cooking and add your favorite ingredients for filling up the cheese taco... - 106.847
Low Carb Chicken Involtini
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Butterfly the chicken breast to desired thickness.
3. Place the chicken breast over a cellophane, stuff ham slice followed by pepper jack cheese.
4. Roll the chicken, stick with 2 toothpicks.
5. Lay down the... - 105.122
Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas
For all the weight watchers, here's an excellent recipe that scores high both on taste and health. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise procedure to make these Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas. - 104.504
Buffalo Chicken Dip Low Carb Version
Would you like to try a yummy, low on carbs dip for your upcoming party? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to make Buffalo Chicken Dip Low Carb Version. - 102.347
Low Carb Stir Fried Shrimp Taco - Part 1 - Taco Shells
Are you on the lookout for a tasty appetizer recipe that is healthy and Atkins friendly as well? Then watch this 2 Part video series and learn to make yummy shrimp tacos. In Part 1 of the video, it is time to make the taco shells. - 102.099
Mexican Taxi Shots
Mexico and tequila go hand in hand, and that is why the Mexican Taxi Shots are here! It is a simple recipe of tequila and banana liqueur brought together in a cool yellowish color. - 100.487
Low Carb Enchiladas
If you like to know how to make your favorite enchiladas low carb, here is a recipe video for you. In this Lowcarbcafe video, chef Kelly is sharing her low Carb Enchiladas recipe which her family likes. It’s just like any enchiladas recipe with a few... - 98.9385
Baked Tilapia With Salsa
If you are looking for a good diet recipe using fish, which looks exotic and tastes wonderful, you are at the right place. Watch this baked tilapia with salsa recipe which Amy cooks at her home and it comes out so delicious and looks fabulous. So get the... - 98.495
Low Carb Taco Salad
Who said you can’t have taco salad and low carb at the same time? Lowcarb4life has a low carb taco salad recipe which is just like what you get at taco bells and still its low carb. As she says, the recipe is simple, just follow her instructions for making... - 97.081
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.2204
Low Carb Taco Bake
Fond of Mexican cuisine? Here’s a must try recipe that scores high both on taste and health. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this Mexican delicacy in your own kitchen. - 95.4386
Low Carb Layered Salad
Do you like including salads in your menu? Here's a must try recipe for you. Watch the chef share his personal favorite recipe to make this Low Carb Layered Salad. It is simple and full of flavor, try it today. - 92.8095
A Mexican-style shredded beef that is slow cooked in spices and wrapped in a flour tortilla. A great way to feed a large crowd with little effort and in a small budget. A traditional Mexican dish, great for summer cook-out parties. The beef cheeks, marbled... - 92.1865
Low Carb Tortilla
Looking for a healthy tortillas recipe? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook tortillas that are delicious and healthy. Watch to know more. - 91.8811
Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Eating low carb food on a daily basis is not easy if you don’t know how to cook. So, here is a recipe video by lowcarb4life and we get to see a Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole. The host is making chicken enchilada without tortilla but it has all the... - 91.0563
Baked Low Carb Beef Stuffed Peppers
Looking for a stuffed peppers recipe that is low carb and easy to make? Then watch this video. The recipe packs fewer than 30 carbs and is very tasty. Watch to know more! - 84.5343
Low Carb Taco Salad
Looking for a low carb taco salad recipe? Then watch this video and learn how to make the Mexican favorite the healthy way. With everyday ingredients and absolutely no hassles, you will be able to make a tasty salad that is healthy as well! - 74.2809
Mexican Tortilla Soup
This Mexican Tortilla Soup is an irresistible appetizer ! The assortment of vegetables is going to impress you for sure !Try this boneless chicken breasts and tortilla soup with spiced with garlic and pepper with cilantro and oregano seasonings. You are... - 49.6744
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C(375Â°F).
Brown the beef and the chicken pepperoni in a saucepan; drain off any excess grease.
Add the chili spices, cumin, oregano and the Cayenne pepper.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Add the tomatoes, onion, green pepper and the hot... - 46.0647
Snapper Veracruz is a delicious fish fillets dish with salsa sauce poured over. I love this Mexican styled fish dish with an assortment of fishes with other fish fillet dishes like grouper or orange roughy ! Try this Snapper Veracruz for a party or casual... - 45.9084
Kidney Bean Quesadillas
1) With the help of a fork, combine together the beans, garlic and cilantro (or parsley) in a small mixing bowl. Mash till the ingredients have combined together well. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Cook 1 tortilla in a 9-inch non-stick skillet placed over... - 45.0937
Southwest Ham N Cheese Quiche
Southwest Ham and Cheese Quiche is a delicious Mexican-styled bake that is truly satiating. Try this quiche irresistibly seasoned with sour cream, salsa and eggs. Come here and share your opinion about this Southwest Ham and Cheese Quiche with me. - 44.9834
Mexican Seasoned Potatoes
Cut each potato lengthwise into 4 equal wedges.
Place butter in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at High for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Add potatoes, turning to coat with butter.
In small bowl, combine remaining... - 44.685
Hot Slaw Mexican
1. In a food processor, with the slicing blade, slice cabbage, ccarrot, green pepper, cherry tomatoes and olives; add to a two quart bowl with corn
2. In a medium bowl, mix cheese, milk, celery and dry mustard and microwave at MEDIUM LOW for two and a... - 43.7264
Chicken And Three Pepper Fajitas
In a medium bowl, stir together the garlic, cumin, chili powder and soy sauce.
Stir in the chicken until coated.
Then stir in the cilantro.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over... - 43.5612
Avocados With Fresh Salsa
Insert metal blade.
Chop cilantro; leave in work bowl.
With motor running, drop chiles through feed tube; continue processing until finely chopped.
Transfer chiles and cilantro to a mixing bowl.
Add to chile mixture.
Change to slicing... - 43.1617
Creamy Low Carb Squash And Mint Soup
Very savory and delicious. This unique creamy, squashy, minty soup can be eaten hot or cold.....defiantly NOT your Mom's squash recipe - 42.2488
Crustless Southwestern Quiche
This Crustless Southwestern Quiche is a desire ! This Mexican-style sausage Quiche with spinach, cream and cheese flavorings is more than what you'd like to label as irresistible ! Have this Crustless Southwestern Quiche just once and tell me if you've liked... - 41.8732
Green Pepper Tostadas
1) In a skillet, add green peppers, onion, and tomatoes to sauté in heated oil.
2) Stir in whipped cheese to cook for 5 minutes.
3) Place the tortillas inside broiler to curl up and form a pocket.
4) Fill the tortilla pockets with 3 tablespoons of... - 41.8074
Easy Three Cheese Fondue
Heat margarine in small saucepan over medium heat until melted.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in flour; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir milk into saucepan; bring to a boil.
Boil, stirring constantly, about... - 41.5666
Salsa De Cilantro
Mix oil, vinegar, lemon and garlic.
Chop tomato, scallion and cilantro.
Pour dressing over veggies and mix well.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving so that the flavors can meld. - 38.1235
Grilled Turkey Ham Quesadillas
To prevent sticking, spray grid with cooking spray.
Prepare coals for grilling.
Spread 1 tablespoon salsa onto each tortilla.
Sprinkle cheese, turkey ham and chilies equally over half of each tortilla; fold over uncovered half to make "sandwich"; spray tops... - 37.5673
Microwave Directions Spread tortilla chips on flat microwave-safe plate.
Sprinkle chicken, onions and cheese over chips.
Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds until cheese starts to bubble.
Garnish with chilies, if desired.
Conventional Directions Preheat... - 37.1453
Mexican Fiesta Dip
1. In a large glass bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes, chilies and pepper sauce.
2. Heat the bowl at MEDIUM for 9 to 10 minutes until all cheese has melted; stir occasionally.
3. Serve warm with taco chips. - 35.8679
Homemade Salsa And Guacamole
For the salsa, combine all ingredients together and stir. Then in a seperate bowl combine all the guacamole ingredients together and stir.
*This is best made a couple of hours in advanced. - 35.545
Cheese Sauce Mexican
Use a double boiler.
Add all ingredients.
Heat while stirring constantly until smooth.
Serve warm. - 35.3595
Taco Popcorn Ole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil.
Place popcorn in single layer in prepared pan.
Coat lightly with cooking spray.
Combine chili powder, salt, garlic powder and red pepper, if desired, in small bowl; sprinkle over popcorn.
Mix... - 35.2497
Chile Con Queso
Use a double boiler.
Add all ingredients.
Heat while stirring constantly until smooth.
This can be served as a dip with pork rinds or used as a sauce.
It's wonderful over scrambled eggs. - 34.779
Southwestern Breakfast Squares
1. Beat the eggs and cream. Add all ingredient except 1/2 the cheese and blend well.
2. Pour mixture into 8x8 non-metallic baking dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top. Bake for 40 minutes.
3. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve at once. Refrigerate left-overs. - 34.2241
1. In a large skillet, saute pepper, onion and fajita seasoning in butter until tender. Remove from skillet and cook beef slices until cooked through.
2. Add peppers and onions, mix and heat through. Remove from heat.
3. Sprinkle cheese over meat, serve with... - 33.9954
A great combination of vegetables and meat wrapped in a wheat flour tortilla, the Burrito sandwiches are a wonderful treat for your family. A complete healthy meal the Burrito sandwiches are quick and easy to make. It is sure to be a favorite with your kids. - 33.2764
Chicken Tortilla Soup
In a large pot over medium high heat add in the olive oil and onions until onions become tender, about 5 minutes. Then stir in the garlic and jalapeño for another 2 minutes. After the garlic and jalapeño have cooked add in the tomatoes, black beans and... - 32.9875
Western Omelette Breakfast Squares
1. Beat the eggs and cream. Add all ingredient and blend well.
2. Pour mixture into 8x8 non-metallic baking dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top if desired. Bake for 40 minutes.
3. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve at once. Refrigerate left over. - 31.5088
1. Melt butter in large frying pan. Saute onions, garlic, and pepper until soft.
2. Beat eggs until light and pour into frying pan. Cook over very low heat, stirring constantly. When eggs begin to harden, add salsa, continuing to cook and stir until eggs are... - 31.2234
1. Place steaks in utility dish; pierce with fork. Sprinkle both sides of steaks with lime juice, rubbing into surface. Cover and refrigerate while preparing coals.
2. Place steaks on grill over medium coals. Grill steaks 7 to 9 minutes for rare to medium,... - 31.1132
Southwest Skillet is a delicious confluence of chicken and pasta with irresistible chunky seasonings, chili powder and red bell pepper seasonings. If you can resist the temptation of this chicken breast dish(which I guarantee you can't) you are super human !... - 29.309
Ham Con Queso
1. Saute onions in butter until translucent. Pour off excess butter.
2. Add ham cubes cook until warmed through and turning brown. Add cheese sauce and parsley, heat just enough to warm it. Serve.
Goes well with cauliflower. - 29.2582
1. Crumble ground beef into a ceramic bowl. Microwave on high for 3 to 6 minutes, just until meat is no longer pink when stirred. Drain. Add taco seasoning and 1/4 cup of water. Stir. Microwave for 2 more minutes.
2. Divide meat onto 4 individual serving... - 28.2232
Poached Salmon Caesar Salad
A Caesar Salad with Salmon is a very good variation from the usual chicken. It is classy and tasty at the same time. It can be served as main dish or appetizer. - 0
Betty's Colorful Mango Salsa
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Colorful Mango Salsa. This is a relish that can be used as a side dish with almost any entree. It is tremendously flavorful! - 0
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken: Superbowl
1. In a crock pot add the chicken breast and the salsa. Set it on low and cook for around 8 hours. Pull apart the chicken using a fork.
2. Use this chicken in salads, chilies or on chips with cheese and dip of choice. - 0
Wholesome Whole Wheat Tortilla Wedges
Feel like a pizza, but have no time or patience required to prepare the base? No worries! These interestingly topped Whole Wheat Tortilla Wedges are easy to make and simply delightful to eat. - 0
Chile Relleno - Cinco De Mayo
These Chile Relleno recipe is perfect for any Cinco de mayo party. This recipe is low carb and extremely tasty. Your taste bubs will be dancing with this one. - 0
Authentic Mexican tomato salsa recipe is the best place to start, extremely simple homemade tomato salsa recipe using fresh tomatoes. - 0
Salsa Verde On The Grille!
I hope you are all enjoying your summer and making the most of what has recently been, lovely weather (at least in NYC!)
Summer is a great time for parties and barbecue's and I hear so often from my clients that these little soirees are what... - 0
Borracho Chipotle Chicken (mexican Grilled Chicken)
1. For marinade, in blender, add chipotle pepper, avocado oil, garlic, and beer. Blend until smooth.
2. In ziplock bag, put chicken and pour marinade in it. Shake to coat well. Place it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove chicken from... - 0
Low Carb Mexican Recipes By Category