- » Low Carb Mexican
Low Carb Mexican Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb mexican recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb mexican recipes.
Fresh Summer Grape Tomato Salsa
Why this salsa? If you are used to making or buying salsa fresca, great. But this salsa is an entirely different beast – sweet juiciness of flavors of the grape tomatoes and onions alongside the tartness of cider vinegar and spiciness of jalapeno makes for... - 149.224
Pico De Gallo & Salsa
The AImless Cook and his friend here are making Pico de Gallo, a popular Mexican condiment. They also show you how to make a simple, but very tasty salsa. These go great with the fajitas. So get out there and have fun in the kitchen. Don't forget to share it... - 137.797
Low Carb Mexican Corn Bread
Think corn bread is unhealthy and not fit for someone following a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! With LowCarb360's recipe, you will be able to bake a low carb, healthy corn bread that everyone will love. - 122.843
Chipotle Roasted Pork Loin
Here is a nice alternative to turkey for the Holidays. It is delicious and certainly frugal! This recipe is spicy, however. So if you are not fond of the heat you might not want to make it! You need the chillies to be dry pods which you will rehydrate. Look... - 121.858
Low Carb Fried Green Tomatoes With Hot Sauce
Are you looking for a healthy, low carb recipe for fried green tomatoes? Then you have come to the right place. Watch this video by LowCarb360 to learn how to cook fried green tomatoes that have less than 30 carb! - 118.334
Mexican Squash Soup
1. In a pan, dry roast the anchove chillies. Roast till they begin to form blisters and put them in water to rehydrate.
2. In another pan, toast the pumpkin seeds till they pop. Put them in a blender and blend till fine. Set aside.
3. Prepare... - 115.373
Fresh Cabbage Salsa
This is a beautiful fresh salsa. It does take some work as you have to chop a lot of vegetables. It has no fat and is quite healthy with all the vegetables in it. It is always a hit when we make it at home. You can either eat it with chips, as a salad or top... - 115.188
Mexican Low Carb Spinach And Beef Casserole
Here is an amazing lowcarb spinach and beef casserole. This is a simple Mexican style casserole with plenty of spinach and ground beef. There is a perfect blend of flavors from the tomatoes, pickled jalapenos and seasoning to pamper your taste buds. - 115.091
Healthy Low Carb Savory Taco Salad
Looking for a low carb taco salad recipe? Then watch this video and learn how to make the Mexican favorite the healthy way. With everyday ingredients and absolutely no hassles, you will be able to make a tasty salad that is healthy as well! - 113.293
Low Carb Taco
How about making low carb tacos at home? Your favorite chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows how to make it easily at home using cheddar cheese. It’s simple to make with just 1 minute of cooking and add your favorite ingredients for filling up the cheese taco... - 108.396
Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas
For all the weight watchers, here's an excellent recipe that scores high both on taste and health. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise procedure to make these Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas. - 107.768
Low Carb Chicken Involtini
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Butterfly the chicken breast to desired thickness.
3. Place the chicken breast over a cellophane, stuff ham slice followed by pepper jack cheese.
4. Roll the chicken, stick with 2 toothpicks.
5. Lay down the... - 106.728
Buffalo Chicken Dip Low Carb Version
Would you like to try a yummy, low on carbs dip for your upcoming party? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to make Buffalo Chicken Dip Low Carb Version. - 105.588
Low Carb Stir Fried Shrimp Taco - Part 1 - Taco Shells
Are you on the lookout for a tasty appetizer recipe that is healthy and Atkins friendly as well? Then watch this 2 Part video series and learn to make yummy shrimp tacos. In Part 1 of the video, it is time to make the taco shells. - 105.398
Baked Tilapia With Salsa
If you are looking for a good diet recipe using fish, which looks exotic and tastes wonderful, you are at the right place. Watch this baked tilapia with salsa recipe which Amy cooks at her home and it comes out so delicious and looks fabulous. So get the... - 99.9527
Low Carb Enchiladas
If you like to know how to make your favorite enchiladas low carb, here is a recipe video for you. In this Lowcarbcafe video, chef Kelly is sharing her low Carb Enchiladas recipe which her family likes. It’s just like any enchiladas recipe with a few... - 98.9746
Low Carb Taco Salad
Who said you can’t have taco salad and low carb at the same time? Lowcarb4life has a low carb taco salad recipe which is just like what you get at taco bells and still its low carb. As she says, the recipe is simple, just follow her instructions for making... - 98.728
Low Carb Taco Bake
Fond of Mexican cuisine? Here’s a must try recipe that scores high both on taste and health. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this Mexican delicacy in your own kitchen. - 98.6763
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.1951
Low Carb Layered Salad
Do you like including salads in your menu? Here's a must try recipe for you. Watch the chef share his personal favorite recipe to make this Low Carb Layered Salad. It is simple and full of flavor, try it today. - 94.3995
Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Eating low carb food on a daily basis is not easy if you don’t know how to cook. So, here is a recipe video by lowcarb4life and we get to see a Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole. The host is making chicken enchilada without tortilla but it has all the... - 94.3509
Low Carb Tortilla
Looking for a healthy tortillas recipe? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook tortillas that are delicious and healthy. Watch to know more. - 88.0391
Baked Low Carb Beef Stuffed Peppers
Looking for a stuffed peppers recipe that is low carb and easy to make? Then watch this video. The recipe packs fewer than 30 carbs and is very tasty. Watch to know more! - 86.1696
Mexican Tortilla Soup
This Mexican Tortilla Soup is an irresistible appetizer ! The assortment of vegetables is going to impress you for sure !Try this boneless chicken breasts and tortilla soup with spiced with garlic and pepper with cilantro and oregano seasonings. You are... - 46.9758
Kidney Bean Quesadillas
1) With the help of a fork, combine together the beans, garlic and cilantro (or parsley) in a small mixing bowl. Mash till the ingredients have combined together well. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Cook 1 tortilla in a 9-inch non-stick skillet placed over... - 45.5075
Mexican Seasoned Potatoes
Cut each potato lengthwise into 4 equal wedges.
Place butter in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at High for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Add potatoes, turning to coat with butter.
In small bowl, combine remaining... - 44.6843
Creamy Low Carb Squash And Mint Soup
Very savory and delicious. This unique creamy, squashy, minty soup can be eaten hot or cold.....defiantly NOT your Mom's squash recipe - 44.0757
Green Pepper Tostadas
1) In a skillet, add green peppers, onion, and tomatoes to sauté in heated oil.
2) Stir in whipped cheese to cook for 5 minutes.
3) Place the tortillas inside broiler to curl up and form a pocket.
4) Fill the tortilla pockets with 3 tablespoons of... - 44.071
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C(375Â°F).
Brown the beef and the chicken pepperoni in a saucepan; drain off any excess grease.
Add the chili spices, cumin, oregano and the Cayenne pepper.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Add the tomatoes, onion, green pepper and the hot... - 44.0326
Snapper Veracruz is a delicious fish fillets dish with salsa sauce poured over. I love this Mexican styled fish dish with an assortment of fishes with other fish fillet dishes like grouper or orange roughy ! Try this Snapper Veracruz for a party or casual... - 43.8793
Hot Slaw Mexican
1. In a food processor, with the slicing blade, slice cabbage, ccarrot, green pepper, cherry tomatoes and olives; add to a two quart bowl with corn
2. In a medium bowl, mix cheese, milk, celery and dry mustard and microwave at MEDIUM LOW for two and a... - 43.2378
Southwest Ham N Cheese Quiche
Southwest Ham and Cheese Quiche is a delicious Mexican-styled bake that is truly satiating. Try this quiche irresistibly seasoned with sour cream, salsa and eggs. Come here and share your opinion about this Southwest Ham and Cheese Quiche with me. - 42.2975
Chicken And Three Pepper Fajitas
In a medium bowl, stir together the garlic, cumin, chili powder and soy sauce.
Stir in the chicken until coated.
Then stir in the cilantro.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over... - 41.4902
Avocados With Fresh Salsa
Insert metal blade.
Chop cilantro; leave in work bowl.
With motor running, drop chiles through feed tube; continue processing until finely chopped.
Transfer chiles and cilantro to a mixing bowl.
Add to chile mixture.
Change to slicing... - 41.167
Easy Three Cheese Fondue
Heat margarine in small saucepan over medium heat until melted.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in flour; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir milk into saucepan; bring to a boil.
Boil, stirring constantly, about... - 40.0808
Mexican Brownie Cheesecake Pie
1. For the brownie layer: Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch deep-dish pie pan or springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Stir together brownie mix, butter, water, egg, and cinnamon in a bowl. Scrape into pan, smoothing top. Bake until center springs back to... - 39.9917
Crustless Southwestern Quiche
This Crustless Southwestern Quiche is a desire ! This Mexican-style sausage Quiche with spinach, cream and cheese flavorings is more than what you'd like to label as irresistible ! Have this Crustless Southwestern Quiche just once and tell me if you've liked... - 39.8959
Chicken Tortilla Pie
1. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil and heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 7 to 8 minutes. Add... - 39.8469
Salsa De Cilantro
Mix oil, vinegar, lemon and garlic.
Chop tomato, scallion and cilantro.
Pour dressing over veggies and mix well.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving so that the flavors can meld. - 37.2469
Homemade Salsa And Guacamole
For the salsa, combine all ingredients together and stir. Then in a seperate bowl combine all the guacamole ingredients together and stir.
*This is best made a couple of hours in advanced. - 37.1482
Microwave Directions Spread tortilla chips on flat microwave-safe plate.
Sprinkle chicken, onions and cheese over chips.
Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds until cheese starts to bubble.
Garnish with chilies, if desired.
Conventional Directions Preheat... - 35.9354
Cheese Sauce Mexican
Use a double boiler.
Add all ingredients.
Heat while stirring constantly until smooth.
Serve warm. - 35.9314
Grilled Turkey Ham Quesadillas
To prevent sticking, spray grid with cooking spray.
Prepare coals for grilling.
Spread 1 tablespoon salsa onto each tortilla.
Sprinkle cheese, turkey ham and chilies equally over half of each tortilla; fold over uncovered half to make "sandwich"; spray tops... - 35.6809
Fried Onion Rings
1. Separate onion slices into rings. Whisk cream and water in a large bowl. Stir in onion rings and let stand for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Shake soy flour, whole-wheat flour, salt, and pepper together in a gallon-size zip-close bag. Lift a few... - 34.8894
Chicken Tortilla Soup
In a large pot over medium high heat add in the olive oil and onions until onions become tender, about 5 minutes. Then stir in the garlic and jalapeño for another 2 minutes. After the garlic and jalapeño have cooked add in the tomatoes, black beans and... - 34.6896
Chile Con Queso
Use a double boiler.
Add all ingredients.
Heat while stirring constantly until smooth.
This can be served as a dip with pork rinds or used as a sauce.
It's wonderful over scrambled eggs. - 34.5206
Southwestern Breakfast Squares
1. Beat the eggs and cream. Add all ingredient except 1/2 the cheese and blend well.
2. Pour mixture into 8x8 non-metallic baking dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top. Bake for 40 minutes.
3. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve at once. Refrigerate left-overs. - 34.239
1. Cut chicken breasts into long thin slices.
2. In a large skillet, saute pepper, onion and fajita seasoning in butter until tender. Remove from skillet.
3. In same skillet, cook chicken slices until cooked through (about 3 to 5 minutes). Add peppers and... - 33.9507
1. In a large skillet, saute pepper, onion and fajita seasoning in butter until tender. Remove from skillet and cook beef slices until cooked through.
2. Add peppers and onions, mix and heat through. Remove from heat.
3. Sprinkle cheese over meat, serve with... - 33.9136
Mexican Fiesta Dip
1. In a large glass bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes, chilies and pepper sauce.
2. Heat the bowl at MEDIUM for 9 to 10 minutes until all cheese has melted; stir occasionally.
3. Serve warm with taco chips. - 33.6607
Scoop out avocado and mashed well.
Add all ingredients and mix.
Serve with pork rinds or as a side with fajitas.
When storing in the refrigerator, put avocado seed in center and cover with plastic wrap, pushing wrap down onto top surface of guacamole, to... - 33.3806
Taco Popcorn Ole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil.
Place popcorn in single layer in prepared pan.
Coat lightly with cooking spray.
Combine chili powder, salt, garlic powder and red pepper, if desired, in small bowl; sprinkle over popcorn.
Mix... - 33.2527
A great combination of vegetables and meat wrapped in a wheat flour tortilla, the Burrito sandwiches are a wonderful treat for your family. A complete healthy meal the Burrito sandwiches are quick and easy to make. It is sure to be a favorite with your kids. - 32.9292
1. Melt butter in large frying pan. Saute onions, garlic, and pepper until soft.
2. Beat eggs until light and pour into frying pan. Cook over very low heat, stirring constantly. When eggs begin to harden, add salsa, continuing to cook and stir until eggs are... - 31.736
Western Omelette Breakfast Squares
1. Beat the eggs and cream. Add all ingredient and blend well.
2. Pour mixture into 8x8 non-metallic baking dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top if desired. Bake for 40 minutes.
3. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve at once. Refrigerate left over. - 31.7095
1. Place steaks in utility dish; pierce with fork. Sprinkle both sides of steaks with lime juice, rubbing into surface. Cover and refrigerate while preparing coals.
2. Place steaks on grill over medium coals. Grill steaks 7 to 9 minutes for rare to medium,... - 30.779
1. Set an oven rack 6 inches from the broiler element. Heat broiler. Line 2 baking sheets or jelly-roll pans with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray
2. Arrange snack chips on baking sheets in a single layer. Top with olives and chilies; sprinkle with... - 28.9283
Ham Con Queso
1. Saute onions in butter until translucent. Pour off excess butter.
2. Add ham cubes cook until warmed through and turning brown. Add cheese sauce and parsley, heat just enough to warm it. Serve.
Goes well with cauliflower. - 28.5752
Southwest Skillet is a delicious confluence of chicken and pasta with irresistible chunky seasonings, chili powder and red bell pepper seasonings. If you can resist the temptation of this chicken breast dish(which I guarantee you can't) you are super human !... - 28.3191
1. Crumble ground beef into a ceramic bowl. Microwave on high for 3 to 6 minutes, just until meat is no longer pink when stirred. Drain. Add taco seasoning and 1/4 cup of water. Stir. Microwave for 2 more minutes.
2. Divide meat onto 4 individual serving... - 26.6889
Salsa And Cream Cheese Dip
Soften cream cheese in microwave.
Mix in salsa.
Serve with pork rinds or stuffed in celery, mushrooms, or endive. - 26.3449
Borracho Chipotle Chicken (mexican Grilled Chicken)
1. For marinade, in blender, add chipotle pepper, avocado oil, garlic, and beer. Blend until smooth.
2. In ziplock bag, put chicken and pour marinade in it. Shake to coat well. Place it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove chicken from... - 0
Chile Relleno - Cinco De Mayo
These Chile Relleno recipe is perfect for any Cinco de mayo party. This recipe is low carb and extremely tasty. Your taste bubs will be dancing with this one. - 0
Low Carb Mexican Recipes By Category