- » Low Carb Meat
Low Carb Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb meat recipes.
Boiled Low Carb Meat Wonton Soup
Think wonton soup is not an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for delicious soup that packs fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 123.785
Low Carb Chicken Shirataki Noodles
Want a recipe for delicious shirataki fried noodles that is low on the carb scale? Then watch this LowCarb360 video and learn to make delicious chicken noodles that are very healthy. Watch and learn! - 117.659
Low Carb Stir Fried Ground Turkey Shirataki Noodles
If you are looking for a yummy turkey shirataki noodles recipe that is also easy to make and healthy, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make yummy noodles that have very few carbs but are packed with taste! - 117.079
Healthy Low Carb Savory Taco Salad
Looking for a low carb taco salad recipe? Then watch this video and learn how to make the Mexican favorite the healthy way. With everyday ingredients and absolutely no hassles, you will be able to make a tasty salad that is healthy as well! - 113.293
Healthy Low Carb Cheese And Bacon Muffin
Think bacon and cheese cannot come together to make a healthy, low carb treat? Think again! This video by LowCarb360 is here to show you that low carb does not always mean drab and tasteless. Watch the video to know of a delicious savory muffin recipe that... - 107.698
Low Carb Broiled Lamb Chop
Looking for a healthy summer recipe that is light on carbs? Then try this boiled lamb chop recipe detailed in the video by LowCarb360 and get ready to surprise guests. It is completely low carb, we promise! - 98.4092
Low Carb Chilli Without Beans
If beans hold you from enjoying beef chilli, here is a Low carb Chilli without Beans. Chef of lowcarb4life has come up with this for her low carb diet fans. She uses a lot of vegetables instead of beans and a can of fire roasted green chilli paste for extra... - 96.9842
Stuffed Hamburgers On The Grill
Hosting a party and wondering what to serve ? Here's a brilliant recipe that is just apt for you. Watch the chef prepare Stuffed Hamburgers on the Grill recipe exclusively for you. - 93.8488
Low Carb Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
Missing your rice stuffed bell peppers? Well, here is a low carb stuffed green Bell peppers for you to enjoy your favorite food even when you are on low carb diet. The recipe is pretty simple and the chef is using cauliflower instead of rice to cut down on... - 92.2176
Low Carb Sausage Stuffing
With thanksgiving just around the corner, would you like to learn a low carb Sausage Stuffing recipe for your turkey? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the video to learn how you can prepare this in your own kitchen. - 90.9378
Low Carb Sausage Casserole
Would you like to make something special today? Here's a recipe that is just apt for you. Watch this video now to learn how to prepare Low Carb Sausage Casserole. Treat yourself to this delicacy. - 89.0533
Low Carb Biscuits And Gravy
Want to serve something different for dinner tonight? Try this super tasty Low Carb Biscuits and Gravy recipe. This dish never fails to impress as a main dish. Watch the video now to learn the detailed process. - 84.6745
Roasted Turkey Stuffed With Sage And Onion
An absolutely divine roasted turkey recipe that is a sure way to tickle your taste buds. The Turkey has come to be synonymous with Thanksgiving. Pamper your family to a special dinner this Thanksgiving with this juicy mouth-watering roasted Turkey recipe. - 45.4017
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
Saute ground meat in a stockpot over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until no longer pink.
Add onions and continue to saute.
When onions are slightly brown, add bell pepper and celery.
Add all other ingredients except spaghetti and... - 43.5134
1. Beat eggs. Add seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Beat well.
2. Add meat and blend well with hands. Form meat balls by rolling a portion in the palm of your hands (rubbing a little oil on your hands helps the meat from sticking). The smaller the meat... - 39.3233
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
Crumble ground beef into 4-cup measure.
Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until very little pink remains, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes; break up and drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except spaghetti.
Cover loosely and microwave 2 minutes; stir.
Cover... - 39.0871
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
1. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil or vegetable oil just until onion is soft in a kettle or Dutch oven; push to one side.
2. Shape ground beef into a large patty in same kettle; brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks. Stir in... - 38.0203
Clementine Glazed Duck Breast
1. Pierce duck skin all over with a fork; season duck with salt and pepper. Melt 1 teaspoon of the butter in a large cast-iron or heavy skiilet over medium heat. Add duck, skin side down, and cook until skin is dark and crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Turn and cook... - 37.1714
Combine the ground beef, sausages, garlic, onion, pepper, marjoram, sage, savory and bread in a bowl; mix well.
Make 2.5 cm (1") meat balls with the mixture.
Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and brown the meat balls.
Drain the grease from the pan; add the... - 36.628
Gypsy Style Steak
1. In a large frying pan, heat 1 Tbsp of the butter and salad oil. Cook onion, red pepper, mushrooms, and garlic, stirring frequently, until tender; remove vegetable mixture from the pan.
2. Sprinkle steaks with salt and paprika. Add remaining butter to pan... - 35.2489
Steak Au Poivre
1. Firmly press pepper into steaks. Pour sherry onto a plate. Dredge steaks through sherry. (Reserve sherry).
2. Grill steaks 3 minutes per side for medium rare.
3. Sauce: Melt butter over medium heat. Add sherry (hopefully some of the pepper fell in) and... - 33.7535
1. Beat eggs. Add seasonings, Worcestershire sauce and sherry. Beat well.
2. Add meats and blend well with hands. Add scallions and cheese. Blend well.
3. Place in an oiled meat loaf pan and bake at 375°F for 45 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing... - 33.0666
Sweet And Sour Spareribs
Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. Parboil spareribs for 3 minutes.
2. Mix remaining ingredients together.
3. Place spareribs in casserole dish, cover with sauce. Bake for 1 hour, basting occasionally. - 31.4857
Spareribs And Sauerkraut
Set oven to 500°F.
Place onions in casserole dish.
Spread sauerkraut over onions.
Place ribs on top.
Brown in a 500°F oven for 15 minutes, reduce heat to 350°F, cover tightly, and bake 1 hour. - 28.0354
Prime Rib Roast
Heat oven to 500°F.
1. Put the rib roast in roasting pan, season with salt and pepper and rosemary, and sear in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Lower heat to 350°F. and cook until internal temperature reaches 130°F, about 1 1/4 hours, for medium-rare.... - 27.2357
Pizza Beer Drunken Chicken Part 1
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia Spend the afternoon preparing four whole chickens, all soaked overnight in a pizza beer brine. Two had two pounds of Jalapenos, the others had none. Part 1 of 4. - 26.9973
Preheat oven to 450°F.
1. Bake spareribs for 15 minutes at 450°F.
2. Reduce heat to 350°F, pour barbecue sauce over ribs and bake uncovered for 1 hour longer. Serve.
The last five minutes of baking can be under the broiler or on the grill. - 25.6155
Low Carb Meat Recipes By Category