- » Low Carb Leek
Low Carb Leek Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb leek recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb leek recipes.
1. Chop 1 inch from the top white end of leeks and slice away the roots.
2. Cut it lengthwise through the centre and then wash thoroughly in cold water.
3. Finely shred the leeks.
4. Peel onion and chop.
5. Peel potato and dice.
6. In a... - 45.8293
Cream Of Mussel And Leek Soup
Combine the mussels and the dry white wine in a pot and bring to a boil.
When the mussels open, remove them from the pot.
Let cool slightly and remove the meat from the shells.
Throw away those mussels that did not open and set aside the others.
Sieve the... - 44.8962
Flageolet And Leek Soup
1. Soak the Flageolet beans in plenty of cold water for at least 6 hours or overnight. Drain the water, re-soak the beans with fresh water and boil beans vigorously for 5 minutes. Drain the beans in a colander and rinse well.
2. In a stockpot, combine the... - 41.7648
Corn And Leek Soup
1. In a large soup pot, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the leeks, cover and cook over low heat until the leeks are softened but not browned, about 10 minutes.
2. Add the potatoes, bay leaves and chicken stock... - 41.6781
You May Also Like!
Low Carb Cauliflower Bisque
Want to enjoy bisque but worried about the carbs? Here is a Low Carb cauliflower Bisque recipe video by Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe who comes up with low carb recipe in all her videos. She has a demo for the recipe as well as the written down recipe at the... - 104.787
Pea And Leek Raw Soup
Are appetizers a must have on your menu? This video is just perfect for you. The chef shares her favorite recipe to make Pea and Leek Raw Soup. The dish is simple and you too can easily make it at home. - 67.8653
Pork With Leeks And Berries
1. Place cider, marmalade, vinegar, rosemary and garlic in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add pork, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight. Drain pork and reserve marinade.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a... - 34.5081
Stuffed Salmon Fillet
1. To make filling, heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add leek and ginger and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until leeks are golden. Add mushrooms, spinach and dill (a) and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are just tender. Remove mixture from wok and... - 34.0716
Easy Minestrone Soup
Wash the celery and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Cut in 4 lengthwise and then into dice.
Remove the green part of the leeks, the base and the outer skin.
Slice in 4 lengthwise, rinse and dice.
Cut... - 45.4239
1) Peel the cucumbers.
2) Cut them into halves lengthwise and take out the seeds.
3) Peel and finely chop onion.
4) Trim and finely chop leek.
5) Combine ham with beef, bread crumbs, parsley, milk, egg and seasoning.
6) Stuff cucumbers... - 46.1213
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the onion and the meat.
Dilute the concentrated chicken broth in the 3 cups of hot water.
Add the chicken broth, leek and tomatoes to the saucepan.
Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer over low heat for 15 or 20... - 39.7946
Rich Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Melt the margarine in a saucepan over high heat and cook the onion, leek, celery and mushrooms slowly.
Add the beef broth and stir, then add the potatoes and let simmer for 15 minutes on medium heat.
Puree in an electric mixer or with a hand mixer.
Add the... - 35.9678
1. If using frozen spinach, squeeze to remove moisture and chop. If using fresh spinach, blanch in 2 cups boiling water until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes; rinse with cold water until cool, and then squeeze to remove as much moisture as possible; chop.
2. Melt... - 30.797
Vegetable Stuffed Shells
1 . Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large nonstick skillet, melt margarine; add leeks. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until soft, about 5 minutes. Add carrots, yellow squash and... - 34.0331