- » Low Carb European
Low Carb European Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb european recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb european recipes.
The Fit Foodie Cheesecake
Want to learn how to make the perfect yummy cheesecake that is very healthy and sugar free? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your culinary skills. Watch to know more! - 119.779
Low Carb Boiled Bourbon Chicken
Looking for a way to make your favorite bourbon chicken healthy and low carb? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn of a way to make the chicken the 'healthy' way. The recipe is easy and yields tasty chicken. Try it now! - 111.424
Low Carb Lentil And Tomato Soup
Looking for a simple yet delicious lentil soup recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. This recipe is simple yet delicious and amazingly healthy. Watch the video to know more. - 109.358
Low Carb French Toast
Want to try a low carb French Toast? Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe is making delicious French toast using ground pork rind. It may sound disgusting but as she claims the toast comes out delicious. She has a very simple and easy recipe requiring few ingredients... - 106.533
Low Carb Chicken Parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine parsley, parmesan cheese and pork rind.
3. Pound the chicken until very thin.
4. Sprinkle paprika, garlic powder and black pepper over chicken pieces.
5. Place oil in a saucepan over... - 105.212
Low Carb Chocolate Truffle Torte
Festivals means lots of high carb desserts but if you want to keep those carbs under control without hiding from delicious desserts, here is a video for you. Lowcarb4life brings a low carb chocolate Truffle torte which is delicious enough to please even the... - 99.4302
Deviled Eggs For A Low Carb Diet
1. Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 12 minutes.
2. Remove from hot water, and cool.
3. Place bacon in a skillet. Cook over... - 98.667
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a pot boil water and add cabbage, cook it for 20 minutes.
3. Drain the cabbage, separate the leaves.
4. Meanwhile coarsely ground the cauliflower in food processor.
5. Place a frying pan over the... - 97.1535
Low Carb Broiled Lamb Chop
Looking for a healthy summer recipe that is light on carbs? Then try this boiled lamb chop recipe detailed in the video by LowCarb360 and get ready to surprise guests. It is completely low carb, we promise! - 96.7972
Healthy Egg Muffins
Many of us never seem to take out enough time to cook up something healthy for breakfast. Amy is showing how to make healthy egg muffins in just a few minutes. A great breakfast idea fit for those busy morning days. - 94.7996
Low Carb Healthy Ricotta Cheese
Want to know of a recipe to make low carb ricotta cheese at home? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn the easy way to make some delicious, healthy cheese without any hassles. You'll never want to buy cheese at the store again! - 85.516
Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu
Hosting a dinner tonight and looking for a healthy recipe? This one might come as a savior. Watch the video to learn a step by step method of preparing Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe. The dish is totally divine and should not be missed. - 85.0283
Cooking Chipolata Sausages
Cooking the chipolata sausages is no big deal. Through the video you will learn how to cut your chipolata sausages and then cook them to perfection. Very useful! - 73.6603
Do you like pies and also mangoes? Here is a dish that combines both. A mango pie can be the ultimate dessert for anyone with a love for mangoes. For your sweet tooth, here is something special.Enjoy!! - 52.7302
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together margarine and sugar.
Add egg and vanilla and beat until light.
Stir together flour, salt, and baking powder and add to creamed ingredients.
Finally, add dried fruit and zucchini.
Spoon into a greased 10 x 13-inch cake pan... - 51.0251
1) In a frying pan heat olive oil.
2) Stir in onion and garlic.
3) Stir fry for 5 minutes until soft.
4) Mix tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, parsley flakes, basil, oregano and salt.
5) Combine together.
6) Boil the mixture.
7) Stir occasionally for... - 49.9648
Salmagundi Salad Bowl
1. In a jar that has tight-fitting lid , put together all dressing ingredients and shake vigorously to mix; refrigerate until ready to use.
2. In a skillet, slowly heat oil and garlic; add bread cubes, and sautÃ© until golden-brown on all... - 47.7586
Easy Minestrone Soup
Wash the celery and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Cut in 4 lengthwise and then into dice.
Remove the green part of the leeks, the base and the outer skin.
Slice in 4 lengthwise, rinse and dice.
Cut... - 47.5956
Peppers Onions And Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
3. Wash green and red peppers with water and cut in half; remove and discard seeds and ribs, slice into thin strips.
4. In a large skillet, heat oil and... - 47.5591
Glazed Roasted Shallots And Garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a shallow baking pan, spread shallots and garlic in a single layer.
3. In a small nonreactive saucepan, mix broth and lemon juice.
4. Bring the broth to a boil over high heat.
5. Pour the boiling... - 47.4981
Limp A Swedish Rye Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in molasses and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 47.2063
Stuffed Hors D'oeuvre Artichokes
1) Snap off the artichoke stems at the base and discard the tough outer leaves.
2) Cut away the edges from the artichoke base.
3) Remove the top third of each artichoke by cutting to remove the spiny tips.
4) Place the artichokes upside down on... - 47.1613
Haddock And Ham Kedgeree
1) Discard the skin and bones from smoked haddock. Prepare fish flakes.
2) Chop the white parts of the hard-boiled eggs.
3) In a saucepan, add rice in boiling, salted water and cook to tender.
4) Rinse the rice in water and drain... - 46.6468
Fresh Fruit Tart
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) To prepare the crust in a large bowl add cereal, oats, and cinnamon. Mix thoroughly.
3) In a small bowl add egg whites and whisk until frothy.
4) Stir in oil and add to the cereal mixture.
5) Mix... - 46.4527
Split Peas And Lentils
In 3-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except potato and carrot.
Microwave at High for 40 minutes, stirring twice.
Add potato and carrot.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender,... - 46.1331
Ham Cabbage Soup
Put 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Remove the outer leaves of the cabbage and chop into slices with a large knife.
Rinse and drain the leaves and place in the upper... - 45.5917
Shrimp Skewers With Tropical Fruit Salsa
Combine soy sauce, lime juice and garlic in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add shrimp; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator no longer than 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare Tropical Fruit Salsa. (Salsa should not be made more than... - 45.2026
Veal Cutlets With Mushrooms
1) In a baking dish, marinate the cutlets in the lemon juice for 1 hour, turning them every 20 minutes or so.
2) Remove cutlets from the lemon juice and pat them dry with paper towels.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper generously, then dip... - 44.4325
Italian Style Tomato Soup
Put the garlic and onion in a casserole.
Pour the olive oil over, cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes to the casserole.
Crumble the thyme into the mixture and add the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Puree the... - 44.1883
Raspberry Cheese Cooler
Place cheese in small bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until cheese softens.
Stir until smooth.
In small mixing bowl, prepare dessert topping as directed on package, using skim milk.
Beat in softened cheese.
Set... - 44.1393
Snapper With Pesto Butter
To make Pesto Butter, place butter, basil, cheese, garlic and 1 tablespoon oil in blender or food processor; process until blended.
Add lemon juice to taste.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Brush one side of fish lightly with oil; season with salt and... - 44.0337
Mussels In Vegetable Vinaigrette
1) Combine together the scallions, tomatoes, bell peppers and oil in a 9-inch microwavable pie plate.
2) Stir well to coat the ingredients thoroughly and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 ½ minutes, till the contents have softened.
3) Around the edge of... - 43.6053
Prosciutto Cheese Omelette
1) Combine together the prosciutto, basil and ricotta cheese in a small mixing bowl. Stir well to combine and set the mixture aside.
2) With the help of a fork, in a different small mixing bowl, combine together the eggs, salt, water and pepper. Beat... - 43.4011
Zucchini With Dill Sauce
1) In a mixing bowl, sprinkle the salt over the zucchini.
2) Let it stand for 1/2 hour, then spread the strips on paper towels and pat them dry.
3) Melt the butter in a 1 1/2-quart saucepan.
4) Add the zucchini when the foam subsides.
5)... - 42.484
Sweet And Sour Carrots
1) Wash the carrots, scrape them and then slice thinly.
2) In a saucepan with water and salt, put the carrot slices and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Gently cook over low heat for about 10 minutes.
4) Drain the carrots, reserving about... - 41.5944
Portuguese Cod Fillets
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
Dip the fillets in flour and coat well.
Melt the margarine in a non-stick pan over medium heat and add the oil.
Saute the fillets for 2 minutes on each side.
Place the fillets on an oven-ready plate, and add the onion,... - 41.2316
Flageolet And Leek Soup
1. Soak the Flageolet beans in plenty of cold water for at least 6 hours or overnight. Drain the water, re-soak the beans with fresh water and boil beans vigorously for 5 minutes. Drain the beans in a colander and rinse well.
2. In a stockpot, combine the... - 40.5389
Bacon Shrimp Broil
1) Shell the shrimp and devein, leaving the last segments as well as the tail intact in place.
2) Preheat a broiler.
3) With the help of a sharp knife, butterfly the shrimp by splitting each along the back, right down to the tail. Cut as... - 40.4006
Strong Salmon Seafood Salad With Beans
Cut the salad ingredients cold, in moderate size
pieces and blend them. Tear ginger, hack the garlic and
blend the rest of the ingredients in the vinegrette. Mix the
vinegrette with the salad. - 40.1852
Salmon Asparagus Crepes With Swiss Cheese Sauce
1. Cut lemon in half; squeeze juice into a large, straight-sided skillet or shallow saucepan. Add water, salt, and peppercorns and bringtoa boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add salmon and simmer until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer salmon to a... - 39.8561
Spinach Cheese And Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To form pocket, cut each chicken breast horizontally almost to the opposite edge. Fold back top half of breast; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Place 1 slice prosciutto, 1 slice provolone and 1/4 cup spinach on each... - 39.6519
Spinach And Mushroom Salad
Toss spinach, mushrooms, chopped egg, and crumbled bacon.
Whisk remaining ingredients together.
Toss with vegetables to coat spinach. - 39.5645
Scallops "a How-to Guide"
Here is a complete Scallops "A How-To Guide", which shows about everything related to preparing and cooking scallops. Preparing scallops is the most difficult job and it needs to be cooked just right or the taste of scallops will be spoiled. Here is a step by... - 39.2938
Coquilles St Jacques
1. Combine chicken stock, wine, bay leaf, parsley, thyme, peppercorns and fennel; bring to a boil and simmer, uncovered for 20-30 minutes.
2. Add scallops and simmer 10 minutes. Remove scallops to a bowl. Strain stock and reduce over high heat to one cup.
3.... - 38.9144
Almond Orange Macaroons
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Combine 1/2cup of the almonds, coconut, and sugar substitute in a food processor and pulse until almonds are finely ground. Add orange zest and egg white and pulse until... - 38.8234
Asparagus With Hollandaise Sauce
1. Steam asparagus and red bell pepper. Prepare sauce while veggies are steaming.
2. Slowing heat and keep warm butter, lemon juice, sherry, vinegar, salt and cayenne.
3. Over a double boiler, warm egg yolks, while stirring constantly with a wire whisk. When... - 38.4649
Roast Duckling With Sherry
1. Place ducklings in a large Dutch oven, breasts up.
2. In a small bowl mix together celery salt, onion salt, celery seed, curry powder, salt substitute, and pepper. Rub into skin of ducklings. Let marinate 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 300°F. Add celery and... - 38.2422
Peel and pit avocados.
Puree in a blender with lemon extract.
Blend in chicken broth and sherry.
Pour into a bowl and whisk in cream.
Season to taste with salt and cayenne.
Chill. - 37.8388
1. Lightly saute garlic in olive oil on medium heat. Add water and spinach, cover. Let steam for 1 minute. Drain on paper towels for just a minute.
2. Blend the cream cheese with the spinach while it's still warm so that the cheese melts. Mix in mushrooms and... - 37.8199
Caviar And Deviled Eggs
Hard boil eggs (bring to a boil and then 8-10 minutes on medium heat).
Plunge into cold water.
Peel eggs and slice long wise.
Gently remove yolks and place in small bowl.
Add sour cream to yolks and blend well.
Add onions and blend well.
Spoon yolk... - 37.6269
1) From the celery, trim the leaves.
2) Cut the celery bunches into 2-inch pieces crosswise.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and add the salt and celery.
4) Saute the ingredients for about 5 minutes, frequently stirring.
5) Mix the broth... - 37.4191
Sweet Breakfast Rolls
1. Beat eggs with cream. Add pancake mix, sweetener, cinnamon and vanilla, beat again. Don't worry about the lumps.
2. Filling: soften cream cheese in microwave. Add cinnamon & sweetener and mix well.
3. Pour 1/4 of egg mixture into a buttered non-stick... - 37.3931
Cucumber Lemon Beef Salad
1. Lemon Dressing: In a small bowl combine lemon juice, garlic, salt, sweetener, lemon extract, ginger, and mustard. Using a whisk or fork, gradually beat in oil. Makes about 1/3 cup.
2. Combine beef, cucumber, and onion. Mix lightly with Lemon Dressing and... - 37.2981
Seafood Au Gratin
Set oven to 450°F
1. In a medium skillet, saute mushrooms and shallots in butter for five minutes.
2. Beat egg yolk into cream and add to skillet slowly, stirring constantly. Remove from heat when thickened and stir in brandy. Season with salt, pepper, and... - 37.2946
1. Soak the apricots for at least half an hour in a suitable casserole
2. Add cinnamon stick to the apricots, cover and microwave for five minutes; allow to cool and remove the cinnamon stick
3. In an electric blender, puree the apricots... - 36.4977
Chicken With Mozzarella And Pesto
1. For the pesto, combine the basil, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, and garlic in a food processor and process until minced. With the machine running, slowly add olive oil, up to 1/4 cup, to form a paste. Pesto can be made several days ahead.
2. Make a pocket in... - 36.3598
Iced Coffee Supreme
Put 1 1/2 cups of the chilled coffee, 1/2 pint of the ice cream, and 8 ice cubes in a blender.
Puree until smooth and thick.
Add 1 cup of the cream and espresso powder, if using, and blend.
Pour into 4 chilled glasses.
Repeat to make 4 more drinks. - 36.0983
Szechwan Seafood Stir Fry
1. Rinse spinach in cold water; drain. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 cloves garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Add spinach; cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted, turning with tongs after 3 minutes. Remove from... - 36.0452
1. Chicken parts can be left whole or cut into bite sized pieces.
2. In large heavy skillet, heat butter and 1/2 of the garlic on medium high heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken, cover and cook for 6 minutes. Turn over each piece of chicken, cover and cook an... - 35.9919
Avocado Cream Sauce
1. In food processor or blender, puree avocado with garlic, lemon extract, and herbs.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stir in avocado puree and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Add cream and continue to heat, but do... - 35.6369
Wine Steamed Mussels With Orange Segments
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add oregano, orange strips and wine, cook for a further 2 minutes.
2. lncrease heat, bring to the boil. Add mussels, cover and steam for 5 minutes. Transfer... - 35.5787
1) In a skillet, combine together the water, carrots, margarine, sugar and salt.
2) Cover the skillet and cook the mixture over low heat for about 20 minutes or till carrots are tender. Keep shaking the pan frequently.
3) Once the water has evaporated... - 35.5759
Stewed Pork Neck With Green Beans
The pork neck is a well muscled and very flavorful cut of meat, with a lot more fat than the pork shoulder. I use pork neck in many wonderful preparations such as Bolognese, sweet and sour meatballs, grilling, soup or braising. Stewing is suitable for Pork... - 35.4501
Frozen Lime Mousse
1. Whisk eggs and sugar substitute in a heatproof bowl or the top of a double boiler until smooth. Whisk in butter and lime juice. Sprinkle with gelatin and let stand 1 minute.
2. Fill bottom of double boiler or a medium saucepan with 1 inch of water; bring... - 35.3181
1. In a large bowl toss together turkey, cheese, bell pepper, and green onions.
2. In a separate bowl blend mayonnaise, sour cream, and horseradish.
3. Add dressing to turkey mixture; gently toss to coat. Season liberally with pepper. - 35.2157
1. If you are using large sea scallops, you may want to cut them in half horizontally. If you have tiny bay scallops, they can be left whole.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 Tbsp of the butter. Add shallots and mushrooms; saute over medium-high... - 35.1866
Oatmeal With Prunes And Raisins
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) for 8 to 10 minutes or until desired consistency, stirring after half the time. - 35.1078
Sauteed Mussels In Tomato Wine Broth
1. Heat oil in an 8-quart or larger pot with lid over medium-low heat. Add fennel, shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring occasionally, until fennel is tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring,
2 minutes. Stir in wine, clam... - 35.1059
Be sure that the vegetables are dry prior to cooking.
In a heavy skillet, melt butter on medium/high heat.
Add remaining ingredient before butter starts to burn.
Stir well to coat vegetables.
Cook for 6 to 8 minutes (do not cover).
Stir frequently but allow... - 35.0224
Pork Chop And Cabbage Casserole
1. Remove the outside leaves of a small young cabbage, slice it fine, and boil it for 7 minutes in salted water. Drain the cabbage thoroughly, add salt and pepper and 1 cup of cream, and simmer it, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a covered iron... - 34.8459
Set oven to 350°F
1. Beat the eggs. Add all ingredient except the cinnamon. Blend well. Pour mixture into 6 or 8 ramekin dishes (depending on size). Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
2. Place ramekin inside a larger baking dish of cool water. (The water should be at... - 34.7518
Steak Au Poivre
1. Firmly press pepper into steaks. Pour sherry onto a plate. Dredge steaks through sherry. (Reserve sherry).
2. Grill steaks 3 minutes per side for medium rare.
3. Sauce: Melt butter over medium heat. Add sherry (hopefully some of the pepper fell in) and... - 34.2143
Savory Zucchini Stix
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish. Combine egg white and milk in another shallow dish; beat with fork until well blended.
3. Dip each zucchini wedge first... - 34.1793
Beef And Mushrooms
1. Cut way bone from steaks, then cut meat into strips. Thicker strips for medium rare and thinner strips for well done.
2. Melt butter and saute garlic and mushrooms for 1 minute. Add sherry, Kitchen Bouquet, salt & pepper and steak strips and cook for 2... - 34.1396
Spicy Green Beans
1. Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil. Add garlic, onion, bay leaf and green beans. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until beans are tender.
2. Remove garlic clove and bay leaf.
3. Add vinegar, salt, cinnamon and cumin. Cook 1 or 2 more minutes. Serve. - 34.1387
1. Pour melted butter into a shallow casserole dish.
2. Line dish with thin cheese slices.
3. Break the eggs neatly into the casserole dish, keeping them whole.
4. Add salt and pepper to cream, and carefully pour over the eggs.
5. Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 34.1358
Gazpacho With Mixed Veggies
1. ln a blender or food processor place half the tomatoes with onion and garlic. Puree until smooth.
2. Transfer mixture to a bowl. Stir in green pepper, cucumber, tomato juice, water, vinegar and remaining chopped tomato.
3. Refrigerate for at least 30... - 34.0076
Shrimp St Jacques
1. Saute shrimp in butter for 3 minutes, add the mushrooms and saute until tender. Blend in sour cream, parsley, and chives. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste. Cook 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
2. Spoon into 4 scallop shells, sprinkle tops... - 33.7148
Saturday Morning Scramble
1. Beat eggs well. Add cream and seasonings and beat well again.
2. Heat butter in nonstick skillet on medium/high heat. Saute green onions and bell peppers for 1 minute.
3. Add eggs to skillet. Stirring occasionally, cook until just before "set".
4. Sprinkle... - 33.7146
Salmon With Mustard Sauce
Set oven to 400°F.
1. Place salmon steaks in a large, deep baking pan and cover with wine. Sprinkle with shallots. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, basting often with wine.
2. While salmon is baking, in a small bowl mix together dill, sour cream, mustard,... - 33.6658
Grilled Pork Chops With Chive Cream
1. In a shallow pan, stir together oil, salt, pepper, and shallots. Place pork chops in pan, coat with marinade on both sides, and let rest for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. Chive Cream: In a small saucepan over medium heat, place cream and lemon extract. Simmer until... - 33.5385
Gypsy Style Steak
1. In a large frying pan, heat 1 Tbsp of the butter and salad oil. Cook onion, red pepper, mushrooms, and garlic, stirring frequently, until tender; remove vegetable mixture from the pan.
2. Sprinkle steaks with salt and paprika. Add remaining butter to pan... - 33.5243
Low Fat Dill And Sour Cream Sauce
In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and milk.
Cover with plastic wrap and set aside at room temperature for 8 hours or overnight.
Stir in the dill and sugar.
Season with the salt and pepper.
Refrigerate until cold. - 33.2019
Mushrooms With Sour Cream
Wipe mushrooms and trim stems, do not peel, slice thinly and evenly.
In a salad bowl, combine sour cream, milk, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
Add mushrooms and baste, sprinkle with chives. - 33.0718
Veal Tomato Crepes
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, add onion, mushrooms and mince, stir-fry until golden brown. Add tomatoes and oregano, bring to boil, reduce heat, cook uncovered for 10 minutes or until mixture has reduced and thickened, cool.
2. Divide mixture between crepes,... - 31.9468
Mix all ingredients and refrigerate overnight. - 31.6279
1. Mix salt, pepper and garlic together thoroughly and rub on both sides of fish fillets. Place in a buttered shallow baking dish.
2. Combine butter, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over fish.
3. Bake fish at 375°F for 30 minutes or until it... - 31.4964
Cubed Ham With Horseradish Sauce
1. Cut ham into about 20 cubes, cutting away rind as you go. Place tooth pick into each cube or simply provide a decorative container of tooth picks.
2. Mix mayonnaise, horseradish and mustard until smooth. Place in a small decorative bowl in center of... - 31.4343
Cottage Cheese And Chilies Salad
1. Combine cottage cheese, chilies, cumin and salad dressing. Toss.
2. Place cottage cheese mixture on 4 salad plates. Place two tomato wedges per plate.
3. Chill and serve. - 30.9628
1. Mix oil, vinegar, Tabasco sauce and garlic powder. Marinate wings for at least one hour.
2. Bake wings at 400°F for 20 minutes. Pour off any liquids. Baste with marinate and broil until brown (5-10 minutes). Turn over, baste and broil again. Serve with... - 30.449
Shrimp Louis Salad
1. Make dressing by mixing well the mayonnaise, ketchup and relish.
2. Toss shrimp, scallions and dressing. Chill and serve. - 30.2681
Grilled Plums With Butter Pecan Ice Cream
1. Prepare a medium-heat grill. Sprinkle cinnamon over fruit on the cut sides.
2. Grill fruit, cut-side down, 5 minutes (for Crosshatch grill marks, rotate 90 degrees after 3 minutes). Turn over and cook until fruit is slightly soft but still holds its shape,... - 30.1934
Tomato And Mozzarella
Cut cheese into 8 one oz rounds.
Slice tomatoes into 8 thin slices.
Stack tomato on cheese.
Top with a dab of pesto and garnish with a thin slice of fresh basil. - 30.156
Custard Breakfast Squares
1. Beat the eggs. Add all ingredient except the cinnamon. Blend well.
2. Pour mixture into 8x8 non-metallic baking dish. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
3. Place baking dish inside a larger baking dish of cool water. (The water should be at least 1/2 way up main... - 30.0159
Grilled Swordfish With Cilantro Butter
1. Prepare a charcoal fire or gas grill. Swordfish is especially good cooked over mesquite charcoal, although other types of fuel are fine.
2. Lightly coat fillets with olive oil. When fire is ready, place fish on oiled grill and cook until just firm to the... - 29.9374
Grilled Asparagus With Bacon
1. Blanch (or par boil) asparagus in boiling water for 1 or 2 minutes depending on how young and fresh the asparagus is.
2. Fry bacon 1/2 or 3/4 towards the way you like it. Drain.
3. Wrap two slices of bacon around 5 spears. Secure with tooth pick if needed.... - 29.1693
Turkey Walnut Salad
1. Cube turkey and dice celery.
2. Mix turkey, celery, walnuts and mayonnaise. Serve. - 27.8576
1. Defrost spinach in microwave. Drain.
2. Mix all ingredient and return to the microwave for 2 or 3 minutes until heated through. - 27.5113
1. Poach Eggs: If you do not have an egg poacher than try this. Fill a large, deep skillet with 1 inch of water. Add 2 Tbsp white vinegar (helps hold the egg together) and a dash of salt (helps keeps the eggs from tasting like vinegar). Bring water to a... - 27.213
Low Carb European Recipes By Category
Low Carb European Course: Low Carb European Restriction: