- » Low Carb Egg
Low Carb Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb egg recipes.
Poached Egg Made Easy
If you are one of those who never get a poached egg right, you are in the right place. This video enumerates the simple yet skillful task of poaching an egg to its soft and fluffy white cloud like avatar. A good way to perk up your breakfast menu, poached... - 136.642
Low Carb Sunday Special Breakfast Muffins
When you don’t cook your own low carb food, it’s very likely that you reach out to the cupboard and eat something is high carb or unhealthy. So, Kelly from Lowcarbcafe tries to bring us easy to make low carb dishes and today its Low carb Sunday Special... - 118.851
Low Carb Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
Is your low carb diet turning out to be very harsh on the taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy recipe that has fewer than 30 carbs. Watch to know more! - 116.718
Low Carb Denver Omelet Egg Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet, add butter, the onion, green pepper, red pepper, salt, and black pepper. Cook until tender.
3. Reduce heat once veggies are tender, and add ham.
4. In a large bowl, add eggs. Beat... - 114.1
Low Carb Scotch Eggs
This is one breakfast dish that you would want to make as often as possible. Like the title suggests, it has less carbs, but I suggest that you use lean meats to make it, because you don't want bad fats. Learn how to make this recipe from this video. Mazel... - 112.548
Healthy Low Carb Pancakes
Carb-laden pancakes do more good than harm to your body. In that case, knowing how to make your pancakes nutritious and all the more low in carb should help. This video guides you on how to make low-carb pancakes sans much pain. - 109.976
Low Carb Healthy Carbquik Pancakes
Pancakes do not always have to be carb and calorie filled. Don't believe us? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy pancakes that are packed with a lot of taste. Watch and learn! - 109.551
As the name suggests, this is a dish for which you must have a liking for Asian or Japanese food. Amy tries her best to make a tamago, which is more of an omelet roll with soy sauce. Watch the video and see if you like it and then try it on, instead of trying... - 107.126
Low Carb Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Line the cookie sheet with the parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl take egg white and cream of tartar. Beat with electric mixer on high for 6 minutes.
4. In another mixing bowl take egg yolk add in... - 106.283
Healthy Egg Roll With Hot Mustard Sauce
For all who love egg rolls and wished to have it healthy, here is a very interesting version of the dish from Amy. Serve it up for breakfast with hot mustard; ah, what a wonderful way to start the day! - 104.578
Italian Frittata With Prosciutto
Want to treat your family to a special breakfast this Sunday? Prepare this yummy Italian Frittata with Prosciutto for them. Watch Chef Tse share her secret recipe for this delicacy now. - 102.584
Low Carb Chocolate Truffle Torte
Festivals means lots of high carb desserts but if you want to keep those carbs under control without hiding from delicious desserts, here is a video for you. Lowcarb4life brings a low carb chocolate Truffle torte which is delicious enough to please even the... - 100.993
Deviled Eggs For A Low Carb Diet
1. Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 12 minutes.
2. Remove from hot water, and cool.
3. Place bacon in a skillet. Cook over... - 100.38
Low Carb Quiche
When you are on a low carb diet or health regime, you want to eat everything that you are restricted with. If quiche is one of them, then here is a Low carb Quiche recipe that would satiate your taste buds without disturbing your diet plan. Lowcarb4life shows... - 99.4294
Low Carb Pizza Quiche
So you were under the impression that diet food cannot be tasty? This video is certainly going to prove you wrong. Watch the chef share a completely delectable Low Carb Pizza Quiche recipe that is high on taste and health too. - 96.8605
Healthy Egg Muffins
Many of us never seem to take out enough time to cook up something healthy for breakfast. Amy is showing how to make healthy egg muffins in just a few minutes. A great breakfast idea fit for those busy morning days. - 96.3904
Low Carb Chicken And Coleslaw Egg Rolls
If you are on a low carb diet and missing your egg rolls, here is an interesting video that would help you make Low Carb Chicken and Coleslaw egg rolls. The host of lowcarb4life is showing how to make a low carb egg roll by using low carb wraps instead of the... - 95.1717
Low Carb Egg And Bacon Spaghetti Carbonara
On lowcarb4life, today we get to see a low carb Italian dish and that is low carb egg and bacon spaghetti carbonara. It is low carb as the chef is using low carb spaghetti. The recipe is very simple, follow her direction for the sequence of ingredients added... - 93.7371
Low Carb Muffins
Anyone who is health conscious knows muffins are not good for health. Therefore, Chef Buff makes a really healthy muffin by replacing the flour with protein powder. This time, he has the ingredient details and directions but misses out on the baking time. - 93.3049
In today's fast world if you had to cook your entire breakfast traditionally, you would probably be late for office everyday. Here is a recipe which will not only take care of your breakfast but also keep you fit as it is low on carbs. Watch the video to see... - 92.8707
Greek Spinach And Feta Quiche
For all the healthy types out there, here is a Greek spinach and feta quiche to lighten up your Sunday brunches. In this video Amy shows how quick and easy it is to make this dish at home. So if you are looking forward to loose some calories you might as well... - 92.3655
Low Carb Pound Cake
Are you looking for a lowcarb pound cake recipe? Here is a simple pound cake recipe that is effortless and easy to prepare. So whip in the ingredients and bake this quick and delightful recipe in just a few minutes. - 92.2106
Low Carb Armadillo Egg
Hosting a barbecue party and want to serve something healthy? Try these delicious Low Carb Armadillo Eggs which are full of flavor and are also easy on carbs. Missing out on this recipe would be a sin. - 90.7798
Healthy Crustless Spinach Artichoke Quiche
An excellent quiche recipe for all those who love spinach artichoke dip. What's more, this one is crustless and made in a very simple and healthy way. Pretty good enough to serve for breakfast! - 90.2691
Baked Low Carb Mini Quiche
On a lookout for a delicious yet simple and healthy quiche recipe? Then watch this video. Learn to bake a mini quiche that has very few calories but is high on the taste scale. Watch to know more! - 88.3261
High Protein Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
If you are among those weight-watchers who find it hard to resist your sweet tooth, here's an excellent recipe for you. Irresistible to anyone at any age with a sweet tooth, when peanut butter is added to the equation, a box of brownie mix becomes a decadent,... - 85.7509
Healthy Egg White And Vegetable Omelet
What is a perfect brunch without an eggilicious treat? Add health and taste to your Sunday brunch with this simple, sumptuous and extremely healthy egg white and vegetable omelet that isn't just high on proteins, but also is lean on fats. Stream this video to... - 84.9092
Low Carb Vegetable Frittata
Want to treat your family to a special breakfast this weekend? take a look at this video to learn a fabulous Low Carb Vegetable Frittata recipe. The dish scores high both on taste and health, do try it out. - 82.4019
Yum Yum Breakfast Wrap
1)Take 2 to 3 eggs, crack, pour the yoke and whites in a medium bowl. Add cajun seasoning to the eggs.
2)Wash peppers and onion, dry, and chop into small bite size pieces.
3)Chop thin slices of one or two garlic cloves.
4)Mix eggs and veggies... - 49.8308
Egg Spicy Roast
This Egg roast is a very spicy and tasty dish to be tried and enjoyed! - 48.4395
Synergy Eggs Benedict
To make the hollandaise sauce: In the bottom of a double boiler, combine the wine, shallots, peppercorns, and thyme.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 3 minutes, or until reduced to about 2 tablespoons.
Remove from... - 47.969
Prosciutto Cheese Omelette
1) Combine together the prosciutto, basil and ricotta cheese in a small mixing bowl. Stir well to combine and set the mixture aside.
2) With the help of a fork, in a different small mixing bowl, combine together the eggs, salt, water and pepper. Beat... - 45.1342
Egg Less Pineapple Pudding
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F
2) Mix oil, pineapple, honey and cinnamon.
3) Mix wheat germ and ground seeds.
4) In a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish put half of pineapple mixture.
5) Sprinkle half of wheat germ and ground seeds mixture,... - 43.5528
Healthy Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake is my FAVORITE! Here is my healthier version! It is also gluten free! When this video was filmed, I had mentioned I hadn’t found a good baking stevia. Afterwards, I started using Krisda stevia baking formula. This could work well in this... - 42.5506
1. Beat eggs, add water and pancake mix; blend well.
2. Put a dab of butter in crepe pan or medium skillet on medium heat. Pour 1/4 of mixture into pan and tip so that it covers bottom of pan. Cook until slightly brown underneath. Flip and cook until slightly... - 42.3673
Vegetable Egg Roll Ups
1) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat and heat oil.
2) Add carrots and onions and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
3) Mix sprouts and mushrooms to it.
4) Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
5) In a cup add egg whites and whisk with a fork until... - 41.2032
If you do not have an egg poacher than try this.
Fill large, deep skillet with 1 inch of water.
Add 2 Tbsp white vinegar and a dash of salt.
Bring water to a simmer (do not boil).
Carefully break eggs into water, cook until whites are firm.
Remove... - 39.329
Caesar Salad With Dijon Mustard
1. First, make the dressing. Put the garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, egg yolk, lemon juice, and seasoning into a food processor or blender and process for 30 seconds, until foaming. Add the olive oil, drop by drop, until the mixture begins... - 38.9057
Florentine Omelette Breakfast Squares
1. Lightly saute garlic in olive oil on medium heat. Add water and spinach, cover. Let steam for 1 minute. Drain on paper towels.
2. Beat the eggs and cream. Mix other ingredient except cheeses and paprika, blend well.
3. Using a lightly greased (olive oil is... - 38.7108
Microwave Buttery Scrambled Eggs
1) Microwave the butter on HIGH (100%) in a 2 ½-cup microwavable mixing bowl for 30 seconds, till the butter has melted.
2) With a wire whisk, in a different small mixing bowl, beat together all the remaining ingredients.
3) Add the whisked mixture to... - 38.6756
Egg Cheese And Canadian Bacon Sandwiches
1. Lay 4 Canadian bacon slices on a plate and top each with 1/2 tablespoon cheese and 1/2 teaspoon chives. Arrange 2 tomato slices over cheese for each. Season tomato with salt and pepper, another 1/2 teaspoon chives, and another 1/2 tablespoon cheese. Top... - 38.4894
Caviar And Deviled Eggs
Hard boil eggs (bring to a boil and then 8-10 minutes on medium heat).
Plunge into cold water.
Peel eggs and slice long wise.
Gently remove yolks and place in small bowl.
Add sour cream to yolks and blend well.
Add onions and blend well.
Spoon yolk... - 38.1563
Special Green Goddess Dressing
1) In a blender, place all ingredients, except oil.
2) Whip the mixture to a liquid consistency.
3) Slowly add oil and increase the flow as the mixture becomes thick.
4) Continue whipping the mixture for a few seconds after all the oil has been... - 36.8567
Caramelized Onions Lox And Egg Sandwich
1. Melt 2 teaspoons of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
2. Meanwhile, lightly beat eggs and cream in a bowl until just combined. Reduce... - 36.3996
Orange-flavored Oven French Toast
Pour margarine in jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
Beat orange juice, honey and eggs with hand beater until foamy.
Dip bread into egg mixture; place in pans.
Drizzle any remaining egg mixture over bread.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 24... - 36.1066
1. Melt butter and saute shallots. Add sherry and lemon juice.
2. Beat egg yolks, add cream and paprika and beat again.
3. Over medium heat, slowly pour egg mixture into butter mixture, stirring constantly until thicken. - 35.6887
1. Pour melted butter into a shallow casserole dish.
2. Line dish with thin cheese slices.
3. Break the eggs neatly into the casserole dish, keeping them whole.
4. Add salt and pepper to cream, and carefully pour over the eggs.
5. Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 34.62
Southwestern Breakfast Squares
1. Beat the eggs and cream. Add all ingredient except 1/2 the cheese and blend well.
2. Pour mixture into 8x8 non-metallic baking dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top. Bake for 40 minutes.
3. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve at once. Refrigerate left-overs. - 34.239
Seven 7 Layer Salad
Seven (7) layer salad is one of the easiest salads to prepare. Most importantly, it is probably the most tasty too. - 34.0398
Dare Deviled Eggs
1. Put eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan and add cold water to cover. Bringtoaboil. Turn off heat; cover and let stand 18 minutes. Drain and cover with the ice water until cold.
2. Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise with a sharp knife.
3. Push... - 33.7398
Egg Foo Yung
1. Saute bean sprouts in butter, ginger and onion salt until sprouts are translucent. Remove from skillet.
2. Beat eggs with cream. Mix in the bean sprouts.
3. Ladle 1/4 of mixture into skillet. Push eggs to form a patty. Once set, turn and brown. Remove from... - 33.0484
1. Place ricotta cheese, sour cream and rose water in a bowl and beat until smooth.
2. Place egg white in a clean bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Fold egg white mixture into ricotta... - 32.9554
1. Lightly beat eggs in a medium bowl.
2. Combine dairy beverage and cinnamon in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring just to a simmer, then gradually whisk into eggs. Return mixture to saucepan and reduce heat to low. Cook, whisking constantly, until... - 32.8783
1. Melt butter in large frying pan. Saute onions, garlic, and pepper until soft.
2. Beat eggs until light and pour into frying pan. Cook over very low heat, stirring constantly. When eggs begin to harden, add salsa, continuing to cook and stir until eggs are... - 31.736
Custard Breakfast Squares
1. Beat the eggs. Add all ingredient except the cinnamon. Blend well.
2. Pour mixture into 8x8 non-metallic baking dish. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
3. Place baking dish inside a larger baking dish of cool water. (The water should be at least 1/2 way up main... - 30.2543
Mother And Child Reunion Chicken And Egg Salad
1. Take meat off the bone and cut into bite size pieces.
2. Mix thoroughly, all ingredients except for the eggs.
3. Chop the eggs and gently mix with chicken. Serve on a bed of lettuce. - 29.797
Three Egg Omelette With Cheese And Ham
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add eggs; lift cooked edge with spatula to allow uncooked eggs to flow under cooked portion.
Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Shake pan to loosen omelet.
Cook until set.
Place cheese and ham on 1/2... - 29.6801
Spinach & Egg Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large saucepan, cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Stir in soup, mustard and ham.
Pour into 9x9-inch baking pan.
Top with eggs.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through. - 27.8246
1. Poach Eggs: If you do not have an egg poacher than try this. Fill a large, deep skillet with 1 inch of water. Add 2 Tbsp white vinegar (helps hold the egg together) and a dash of salt (helps keeps the eggs from tasting like vinegar). Bring water to a... - 26.8783
Eggs Merritt House
1. Grease with oil, 2 boat shaped individual casserole dishes.
2. Crack 2 eggs into each dish. Pour 1 tablespoon of cream on one side of dish and 1 tablespoon on the other. Repeat for second dish.
3. Place the very thinly sliced ham over the eggs, covering... - 26.8012
Spicy Deviled Eggs
1. Hard boil eggs (bring to a boil and then 8 minutes on medium heat). Let cool.
2. Peel eggs and slice long wise. Gently remove yolks and place in small bowl. Add mayonnaise to yolks and blend well. Add salsa and blend well. Spoon yolk mixture into hollow of... - 25.9942
Low Carb Quiche With Broccoli And Swiss Cheese
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease the baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a vessel boil water and add in the broccoli, blanch for 1 minute 30 seconds. Drain the broccoli and place in a bowl of cold water.
3. In... - 0
Low Carb Egg Recipes By Category