- » Low Carb Chili
Low Carb Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb chili recipes.
Raw Vegan Chili
Nothing like a colorful and satisfying bowl of chili that is packed with plenty of flavors. Watch this amazing video that demonstrates an outstanding recipe that is vegan and has loads of fresh vegetables. Take a look to make this excellent dish that is... - 114.713
Pumpkin Chili Dip
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my pumpkin chili dip. - 105.264
Hearty Chicken Chili
For all the chili lovers, there is always one problem, it is so yum but it is so full of fat. Well, it doesn't have to be. Watch this recipe video to see how Amy makes a hearty chicken chili and yet it is so low on calories because there is no beef. You would... - 89.3176
Lime Poached Fish With Corn And Chili Salsa
Lime Poached Fish With Chili and Corn Salsa is a desire ! The salsa sauce made with tomato and cilantro inclusions makes this dish truly worth craving for. Enjoy this Lime Poached Fish With Chili and Corn Salsa. Do you want to know more about this exciting... - 48.867
Fish Coconut Chilly Fry
This Fish coconut chilly fry is a south indian dish. Tastes great. Try and enjoy!! - 46.4957
Chile Cheese Puff
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 1 3x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine flour and baking powder in small bowl.
Whisk eggs in large bowl until blended; stir in Monterey Jack, cottage cheese, chilies, sugar, salt and hot pepper sauce.
Add... - 42.5827
Ginger Chili Mussels
1. To make sauce, place ginger, garlic, lemon grass, chilies, spring onions, coriander, wine, vinegar, fish sauce and sesame oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Place mussels in a large steamer, set over a saucepan of boiling water, cover and... - 38.3504
Chili Waffles With Salsa
1. Heat a waffle iron.
2. Combine bake mix, chili powder, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Stir in water, butter, eggs, and cilantro to combine.
3. When waffle iron is hot, spray lightly with cooking spray. For each waffle, pour 1/2 cup batter into center... - 37.7616
Chili Con Carne
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, cook onion, chilies and garlic, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden. Add red pepper and cook for 3 minutes or until just tender.
2. Add beef and cumin and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until beef... - 36.4735
Green Chili Frittata
1. Beat the eggs and cream. Add all ingredient except 1/2 the cheese and blend well.
2. Pour mixture into deep non-metallic pie dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top. Bake for 40 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve at once.... - 33.7063
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute onion in margarine for 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is translucent.
Pour Egg Beaters® into skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is set.
Stir in chiles, corn and pimientos; cook 1... - 29.3937
1) Add soup into saucepan.
2) Add water gently and mix.
3) Continue to cook over heat stirring.
4) Serve hot. - 26.0531
Chili Wings - Vr To Pandmonium2k7
1)Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
For The Sauce:
2)Heat the sauce pan and add butter and melt. To the sauce pan add chili powder, onion, pepper, cumin powder and reduce the heat to a simmer.
3)To the sauce pan add the spicy V8 juice... - 0
Bacon And Hatch Chili Wrapped Shrimp
A very simple and tasty appetizer. All you need are fresh shrimp, bacon, roasted Hatch chilies, salt and pepper. Don't worry if you can't find Hatch chilies, they are Anaheim chilies that can be found year round in most supermarkets. - 0
Pork And Sausage Chili
I had some left-over pork and andouille sausage so I decided to make some chili. It turned out great and was perfect on this cold night. - 0
Homemade Chili Garlic Sauce / World Of Flavor
1. In a food processor, add in the red chiles and garlic. Process until chunky.
2. Take out the sauce in a pan, and add in the remaining ingredients. Place on the stove and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Serve with noodles. - 0
Low Carb Chili Recipes By Category