- » Low Carb Chili
Low Carb Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb chili recipes.
Hearty Chicken Chili
For all the chili lovers, there is always one problem, it is so yum but it is so full of fat. Well, it doesn't have to be. Watch this recipe video to see how Amy makes a hearty chicken chili and yet it is so low on calories because there is no beef. You would... - 89.3176
Lime Poached Fish With Corn And Chili Salsa
Lime Poached Fish With Chili and Corn Salsa is a desire ! The salsa sauce made with tomato and cilantro inclusions makes this dish truly worth craving for. Enjoy this Lime Poached Fish With Chili and Corn Salsa. Do you want to know more about this exciting... - 48.867
Fish Coconut Chilly Fry
This Fish coconut chilly fry is a south indian dish. Tastes great. Try and enjoy!! - 46.4957
Chile Cheese Puff
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 1 3x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine flour and baking powder in small bowl.
Whisk eggs in large bowl until blended; stir in Monterey Jack, cottage cheese, chilies, sugar, salt and hot pepper sauce.
Add... - 42.5827
Texas Chili Cornbread Cobbler
1. For the chili. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add one-third of the beef and season with salt and pepper; cook, turning frequently, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat... - 38.6268
Ginger Chili Mussels
1. To make sauce, place ginger, garlic, lemon grass, chilies, spring onions, coriander, wine, vinegar, fish sauce and sesame oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Place mussels in a large steamer, set over a saucepan of boiling water, cover and... - 38.3504
Chili Waffles With Salsa
1. Heat a waffle iron.
2. Combine bake mix, chili powder, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Stir in water, butter, eggs, and cilantro to combine.
3. When waffle iron is hot, spray lightly with cooking spray. For each waffle, pour 1/2 cup batter into center... - 37.7616
Chili Con Carne
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, cook onion, chilies and garlic, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden. Add red pepper and cook for 3 minutes or until just tender.
2. Add beef and cumin and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until beef... - 36.4735
Chile Con Queso
Use a double boiler.
Add all ingredients.
Heat while stirring constantly until smooth.
This can be served as a dip with pork rinds or used as a sauce.
It's wonderful over scrambled eggs. - 34.779
Green Chili Frittata
1. Beat the eggs and cream. Add all ingredient except 1/2 the cheese and blend well.
2. Pour mixture into deep non-metallic pie dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top. Bake for 40 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve at once.... - 33.7063
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute onion in margarine for 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is translucent.
Pour Egg Beaters® into skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is set.
Stir in chiles, corn and pimientos; cook 1... - 29.3937
1) Add soup into saucepan.
2) Add water gently and mix.
3) Continue to cook over heat stirring.
4) Serve hot. - 26.0531
Bacon And Hatch Chili Wrapped Shrimp
A very simple and tasty appetizer. All you need are fresh shrimp, bacon, roasted Hatch chilies, salt and pepper. Don't worry if you can't find Hatch chilies, they are Anaheim chilies that can be found year round in most supermarkets. - 0
Low Carb Chili Recipes By Category