Low Carb Chicken
- » Low Carb Chicken Marinade
Low Carb Chicken Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Low Carb Chicken Marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Low Carb Chicken Marinade recipes.
Citrus Marinade For White Meat
The video explains how you can marinade any white meat in citrus. Citrus adds a different flavour to the meat. The instructions are so nicely demonstrated that you can turn off the audio. - 99.7845
This is an easy, quick marinade which will make any chicken moist and juicy and is especially good to use on chicken for your BBQ. In fact sometimes I do only this chicken on the BBQ and everybody loves it, especially the kids! - 101.756
Easy Lemon Chicken
Got some unexpected guests at home? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch this video to learn how to make Easy Lemon Chicken, the dish is simple and can be churned out in no time. You are going to love this recipe. - 82.3992
Borracho Chipotle Chicken (mexican Grilled Chicken)
1. For marinade, in blender, add chipotle pepper, avocado oil, garlic, and beer. Blend until smooth.
2. In ziplock bag, put chicken and pour marinade in it. Shake to coat well. Place it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove chicken from... - 0
How To Bake Chicken Wings (baked Chicken Wings)
Learn how to bake chicken wings Indian style with this easy recipe video. My friend Victoria and I decided to welcome summer by making some chicken wings. She did a mediterranean version and I gave them an Indian touch. - 0
How To Make Tandoori Chicken
Join Karen Ahmed in making delicious Tandoori Chicken. This video shows you how to make the marinade from scratch with yogurt and spices and finish the chicken on the grill. - 0
Tandoori Chicken Wings Party Appetizers
Join Karen Ahmed in making delicious Tandoori chicken wings perfect for a party or snack. This video shows you how to make the marinade from scratch with yogurt and spices and finish the chicken on the grill. - 0
1. Remove the backbone and drumsticks of the chicken and flatten a bit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together herbs de Provence, garlic, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and beer. Mix well.
3. In another large bowl, place the chicken and pour in the... - 0
Korean-style Barbecued Chicken Wings
A Super Bowl favorite, there are many ways to prepare chicken wings, one of the most popular appetizers or snacks at any party. Chicken wings recipes are as varied as the cooks who prepare them. Fried ones are surely delicious but not too good for your... - 100.147
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 109.085
Boneless Skinless Fried Chicken
This Fabulous Fried Chicken is perfect for a picnic, tailgate, or dinner party at home. Herbs, spices and stove top baking to finish ensure perfect fried chicken every time. - 111.583
Chicken With Fresh Tomatoes And Dill
There is truly a great joy in cooking with fresh ingredients. The lemony flavor of the fresh dill goes amazingly will with those tenderly browned chicken breasts. This is an ideal dish for a typical lunch. You can serve it with some couscous and some... - 122.019
Wicked Chicken Pakora , Fried Chicken (indian)
Learn how to make delicious and quick Chicken Pakoras at home. They can be a wonderful appetizer for your next party. You can pair them with rice, noodles or put them inside a roti or parantha for a lovely wrap. - 0
Grilled Jerk Seasoned Chicken
For people who love chicken and want a simple recipe that will impress everyone, this video by LynnsRecipes is the perfect thing. Watch as the chef details a simple recipe to make delicious, juicy chicken that will leave guests wanting more! - 112.786
Xxx Spicy And Sweet Wings
1. For marinade, in a bowl mix together sesame oil, garlic powder, and ground ginger. Whisk.
2. Pour marinade over chicken wings. Mix to coat, and pop it in refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
3. Remove from refrigerator, and season with salt and... - 98.3071
How To Bake Smoked Paprika Marinated Chicken Breasts
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Bake Smoked Paprika Marinated Chicken Breasts!
You can also use this great marinade for pork, beef, seafood, veggies and the like! You can also use this for a grilling marinade. - 0
Marinated Bbq Chicken Wings
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for marinated BBQ chicken wings. - 0
Memorial Day Fusion Grilled Chicken
It's Memorial Day weekend and this recipe for grilled chicken uses Portuguese and Thai flavors in a bright and spicy marinade that is reminiscent of Piri-Piri and Gai Yan. Lots of garlic, lots of chili peppers and a touch of lemongrass gives us a very... - 125.495
Rosemary Lemon Chicken
This is one of the simplest and most flavorful chicken dishes I can imagine. Together, rosemary and lemon have a particular affinity for roasted meats. The hot oven makes the chicken's skin extra-crispy. - 0
Nicaragua Tangy Chicken
Robin gets to you a local lady chicken recipe from Nicaragua. It’s a perfectly marinated and grilled chicken which is easy to make as it is a fantastic make ahead dish. This is for all suckers of grilled chicken dishes. - 101.776
Saffron And Cardamom Chicken
Want to make your chicken dish something special and fabulous - try out the recipe of lemony saffron cardamom chicken. If you don’t, then you are going to miss something delicate and exotic. Watch the chef in this video to cook the chicken and follow the... - 81.2482
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a bowl, put chicken, pour teriyaki sauce, red wine, and soy sauce in it.
3. Drop ginger, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Massage, and coat chicken evenly with marinade. Allow it to rest for 20... - 104.702
Roasted Chicken Rosemary Lemon
1. Rub the chicken with a lemon and rinse under cold water.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
3. In a bowl, pour the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary leaves. Stir to mix.
4. Stuff the marinade inside the cavity and... - 0
Chicken Tandoori is a popular dish marinated in yogurt, lemon juice and aromatic Indian spices and then grilled in a Tandoor or in an oven. This makes for a delicious Indian all time favorite starter loved by all chicken fans across the globe. - 0
Hot And Spicy Chicken Wings
Hot and spicy chicken wings are hot favorite for almost everyone. You can make it more delicious by adding some Mediterranean spices. How to do that? Watch the video to learn about the ingredients and procedure. Once you know, you can have your favorite... - 114.833
Chicken And Asparagus Stir Fry
1. In a bowl take chicken, wine rice, soy sauce and corn-starch. Mix all the ingredients well marinade for 30 minutes.
2. In another bowl take chicken stock and corn-starch, mix well.
3. In a small bowl take corn – starch and chicken stock,... - 110.046
For all the chicken addict foodies, here is a great idea of snacks. Chicken lollipop is among the best appetizers, you could serve in any party, along with a bowl of red hot chili sauce at the center. The hot and sizzling taste of this snacks is just... - 130.726
Make one day of the week where you involve the kids in cooking so that you ensure you have some activity done together! That’s what these mom and kids do on Monday! So for the Monday cooking they have in this video a herb chicken! - 111.88
Chicken Teriyaki is a delicious grilled chicken with sweet sour brandied sauce poured over, from the Japanese cuisine. Serve e it up with some grated ginger and red pepper condiment (if desired) for a casual or party meal with family and friends. Let me... - 48.5305
Chinese Bbq Wings
Today is Labor day , no work just sit back and enjoyed Chinese bbq chicken wings. It not that hard to make and you don't have to fly all the way to China for a deliciuos Chicken wings (Chinese KFC) You can make your own!!
Have a nice and safe Labor day... - 97.2296
Tandoori chicken must be the most ordered dish in any Indian Mughlai or Punjabi restaurant across the world. People love the tandoori chicken for its smoky char grilled flavor that brings out the taste of the spices and off course for the tender succulent... - 118.57
Weight Watcher's Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Are you on a diet and looking for some healthy recipes? Try this yummy Weight Watcher's Bacon Wrapped Chicken. This recipe is absolutely droolworthy and must not be missed. We assure that this dish will certainly bring a smile on every face across your dining... - 91.0929
Chicken & Sautéed Onions
More whackiness in the Eco Rico kitchen as Giselle, her Mom and daughter cook a country Puerto Rican dish - pollo encebollao (chicken smothered in onions) seasoned with homemade adobo. Some organic vino keeps the women loose... - 108.772
Tandoori Chicken And Basmati Rice Recipe For The Bbq Grill
Barbecued Tandoori Chicken. This recipe may not be completely authentic, but it sure tastes authentic! We show a step-by-step marinade procedure for the chicken and also some delicious Indian Basmati rice. On a windy afternoon, the aroma wafting around the... - 0
Tandoori Chicken Wings
I think that the Tandoori Chicken Wings are the perfect things to make when you have some friends over to catch a game on TV. So delicious and so darn succulent! I bet that no one can eat just one! It is pretty simple to make, and you can learn from this... - 98.1465
Want a simple and easy restaurant quality meal idea for yourself, your family and friends? Chef Scott has a solution, he is making a simple Roasted Chicken dish flavored with fresh rosemary from his garden. In the video, he tells us how to make falvorful... - 110.554
Classic Grilled Chicken
When you are tight on time but need something indulgent to fork into, grilled chicken could be a real savior! This signature chicken dish is quite a cinch to make, unlike what most people think, and can be easily made at home with just a handful of... - 105.47
Remove skin and visible fat from chicken pieces.
Rinse with cold water and pat dry.
Randomly poke chicken all over with tip of sharp knife.
Place chicken in resealable plastic food storage bags or large glass bowl.
Combine yogurt, ginger, garlic, paprika,... - 45.2493
Oven Chicken And The Bbq Sauce
Chicken marinated in bbq sauce and then baked in oven - this is going to be a hot favorite for all of you chicken lovers. The oven baking process makes the chicken completely different from the usual barbeque process. However, if you die for barbeque chicken,... - 78.9953
How To Make Rum Marinated Braised Chicken
Do you bother yourself with dishes that take long time and hard work, when you plan to invite guests? Try this braised chicken in rum marinating. It is an exotic dish that is simply made. Watch the chef as she prepares chicken in this video. It looks just... - 106.796
Whole Chicken In The Oil Free Cooker
1. Wash and clean the chicken
2. Pour out the marinade into a bowl.
3. Fill a 2-Ounce Marinade Injector with the marinade and set aside till required.
4. Inject the marinade into the meat to ensure that the butter marinade enters the... - 105.806
Steamed Moroccan Chicken
1. Rub the chicken thoroughly with salt and lemon and rinse in water at least 3 times. Pat dry and tie the chicken legs and breast with a kitchen twine to make it compact. Stuff the cavity with lemon rind and cilantro leaves.
2. MARINADE: In a... - 0
Think teriyaki chicken is a tough dish to make? Well, then watch this video and change the way you think! The recipe detailed here is so simple that you would want to make teriyaki chicken at home over and over again! Watch to know more. - 114.925
Baked Butter Chicken
Learn how to recreate flavorful butter chicken in the oven by using some simple everyday ingredients. - 0
Classic Chicken Adobo
Chicken Adobo is a delicious authentic Filipino Recipe that is best eaten with steamed rice. - 107.29
Piri Piri Chicken
1. In the blender combine red chili, garlic, sweet paprika, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil and sea salt.
2. Blend until well combined.
3. Make slits on the chicken legs using a sharp knife.
4. Marinate the chicken with ½ of the... - 0
How To Make Bbq "beer Can" Chicken
If you are looking for an excuse to fire up the grill, then this dish might as well turn out to be the perfect excuse. The chef here shares a unique barbecue recipe using beer cans, (yes, you heard it right!) to prepare a lip-smacking chicken dish, good... - 118.725
How To Make Chicken Wings
Want to make something easy and cheap? The answer is Chicken wings. The chef makes a sweet and spicy marinade in the video for the chicken wings. You are ready in 20 minutes to eat your tasty chicken wings. It can be served with baked potatoes. - 115.119
Grilled Herb Chicken On My New Weber Performer
Here is my take on a grilled chicken in a herb marinade. This was my first grill on my new Weber Performer grill and using my new digital camera. This marinade added such a great flavor to the chicken. - 0
Hot And Zesty Chicken Wings
Spicy chicken wings make for great finger food or canapés is quick to prepare and simple too. In this video, Betty shows how to make spicy hot chicken wings in a snap. Perfect for a speedy supper or barbecue, crispy chicken wings are just ideal for a great... - 97.203
Sapodeaux's Jamaican Jerk Chicken & Bratwursts
1. Marinate the chicken with the jerk seasoning and let it sit in the marinade for 30 minutes.
2. In the meantime prepare the grill with mesquite wood.
3. Once ready place the chicken and the sausage on the grill.
4. Grill the chicken... - 97.7055
Mama Sita Chicken Adobo
If you have ever been to a Filipino gathering, you will know that there are a few of the regular favorite items that are always there, like Chicken Adobo. This is not to be mistaken with the Mexican Adobo! Watch this video to learn how to make this popular... - 104.566
Chicken & Shrimp Kabobs
These Kabobs are absolutely wonderful. You can cook these on the grill or in a large skillet or griddle. Make sure you allow enough time to marinade the chicken so it turns out super moist. - 135.08
The Greek Cook:drunk Chicken
1) Put the chicken pieces in the bowl and add the beer, orange zests, salt, paprika and oregano.
2) Mix the ingredients together well with your hands. Top with the olive oil.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic film and put in the fridge for 1 hour.... - 104.561
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Line a roasting pan with tin foil and place a rack over it.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine yogurt and lemon juice, whisk well.
4. Add in the cinnamon, allspice, black pepper, ground ginger and... - 100.405
Deviled Chicken Part 1 – Introduction & Marinating
Are you bored of the usual repertoire of chicken dinners? Then this deviled chicken recipe video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this video she showcases step by step instructions on how you can marinate the... - 81.2222
Deviled Chicken Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of deviled chicken video series. The chef here provides simple ideas to make a perfect roasted chicken with spices and lemon. Also do not miss out some quick roasting tips she mentions. A richly flavored chicken which is sure to amaze your... - 74.4239
Chicken In Caribbean Hot Pepper Sauce
When you get bored with the usual chicken recipes, you would definitely love to taste something hot and spicy. The chicken in Caribbean hot pepper sauce is one of those preparations, which is going to add some zing to your regular meals. Moreover, you spend... - 106.55
Grilled Beef Steak And Chicken Fajita
If you are planning out a backyard barbecue party, then this video is just perfect for you. Watch this video that presents an outstanding fajita recipe that would be super hit with all your friends. Grilled vegetables, steak and chicken makes the fajitas a... - 121.485
Guangzhou-style Fried Chicken
This chicken recipe was inspired from a street stall in Guangzhou and is featured in Martin Yan's book, "Martin Yan's China". I have never seen a marinade using fermented tofu for fried chicken. It piqued my curiosity for sure! - 0
Chicken & Beef For Fajitas - South Texas Style
1. Prepare the barbeque grill.
2. Marinate the chicken breast with the marinade of lime juice, cilantro and green chili.
3. Once the grill is ready place the pre marinated beef and the chicken breast and barbeque them for 15- 20... - 96.4207
Shanghai Drunken Chicken
Gourmet delight. This video prepares a classic Chinese dish from Shanghai. Made from chicken poached in rice wine and served cold. The chicken in this dish is juicy and tender with authentic Asian taste. Serve in with a bowl of soup and you'll will be... - 108.516
Chinese Chicken Satay
In China, chicken hold a special place in Chinese ritual and symbology. they also believed to restore youth and good looks...I'm keeping my fingers crossed! - 106.863
Roasted Lemon Chicken
1. Clean the chicken by washing it with water and salt.
2. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees F.
3. In a large bowl, take chicken legs.
4. Pour soy sauce, lemon juice over the chicken.
5. Add black pepper powder, salt, oregano, garlic... - 78.0556
Spicy deep fried chicken with flavor of ginger and Indian spices. The dish can be served an appetizer or even great as a snack. - 0
1. In a medium bowl add in the chicken, soy sauce, ginger, garlic paste and corn starch. Mix with spoon and marinade for 30 minutes.
2. For Sauce Mixture – In a jar add in the chicken stock, corn starch, sesame oil and soy sauce. Stir well and... - 0
Marinated Chicken With Green Onions
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
Place the chicken in the marinade.
Mix well, cover and set aside in the refrigerator, preferably overnight.
Heat the oil in a wok or in a fryer.
Drain the chicken and fry until the pieces are tender... - 39.2415
1. Place all of the marinade ingredients into a blender on high speed until completely liquefied.
2. Place chicken in a non-metallic bowl, cover with marinade. Refrigerate over night.
3. Grill chicken about 4 minutes on each side. - 34.8037
Tandoori Chicken Wings
Marinade Combine all of the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl, mix well and pour into a shallow dish.
Place the chicken wings in the marinade dish and mix well, coating the wings thoroughly.
Marinate for 8 hours in the refrigerator.
Yogurt Sauce In a... - 41.2404
Asian Chicken Kabobs
These Asian Chicken Kabobs are never going to fail to get compliments for you if you serve them to your friends for a party with seasoned rice or couscous ! No mortal can resist these wined chicken breasts broiled with zucchini and mushrooms with garlic... - 46.8306
Grilled Butterflied Chicken With Herbs
1. Set chicken on a cutting board, breast-side down. Using poultry shears, cut alongside the backbone from neck to tail on both sides. Open bird up and press down on each side. Turn over and press on both sides again; you should hear a few joints pop and... - 32.3952
1. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Cut into strips 1/2" wide by 3" long.
2. Stir soy sauce, rice wine, chicken stock, sweetener, ginger, and garlic together. Place chicken in marinade, turning to coat. Marinate at least one hour, turning chicken after half... - 37.7701
Butterflied Bbq Chicken In The Oven
Here is a nice and easy recipe that the whole family will enjoy. I dry brined this chicken but that is optional. I am also using my apple juice bbq sauce. Use whatever sauce you like. Enjoy! - 0
Easy To Make Juicy Chicken Tikka
Traditionally, chicken pieces marinated in yogurt and a mix of spices, cooked in a clay-oven called 'Tandoor' is widely popular in many countries. This is an easy-to-cook-at-home version of the ever popular Chicken Tikka! - 0
Honey Dijon Mustard Wings
Hot and spicy chicken wings - is this all you are looking for? You can make the wings taste hot and spicy using Dijon mustard instead of pouring red hot chili pepper. This video will show you the easy process, so that you don't take much time to serve the... - 118.847
Oriental Grilled Chicken
1. Cut chicken breasts into halves.
2. Mix remaining ingredients together in a shallow pan large enough to hold breasts in one layer.
3. Place breasts in marinade, turning to coat and rubbing marinade into breasts. Marinate at least one hour and as long as... - 34.659
Chicken Kabob With Grilled Vegetables
1. In a bowl, mix the ginger, garlic, black pepper, sea salt, ancho chili, olive oil and pomegranate limeade.
2. Soak the chicken in this marinade and set aside for few minutes.
3. On a grill, place the chicken breasts to cook halfway... - 105.051
Yogurt Marinated Roasted Chicken Thighs
These chicken thighs have to be marinated for about 4 hours so make sure you allot that time. They are roasted in the oven but could also be grilled. Whatever you decide, these are absolutely delicious. - 135.498
Jamaican Style Chicken
Place the chicken in a glass dish.
Combine ail of the other ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Pour the mixture over the chicken, taking care to coat everything evenly.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove the chicken from the marinade; drain... - 40.721
Cannes Film Festival Chicken
1. Line a baking pan with foil and set aside.
2. Remove leaves from one rosemary sprig and mince it finely.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. In a ziplock bag, add shallot, minced rosemary, olive oil, salt, pepper, white wine, cherry... - 0
Teriyaki Chicken Broiled
My wife and I arque over this one. she like a bit sweet (broiled), and I likes it less sweet, cooked in a frying pan (stir fried). So I'm going to give her what she want. (I have to! or otherwise she will make me sleep on the sofa tonight!) - 106.721
Lemon Coriander Chicken
This succulent and moist chicken is extremely refreshing. Lemon and coriander work beautifully to highlight the chicken recipe. - 0
Light Chicken Tikka Masala
Succulent pieces of boneless chicken breast in rich spicy tomato gravy. Great dish to serve on celebrations. Vegetarians can replace chicken with low fat cottage cheese. - 0