- » Low Carb Cheese
Low Carb Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb cheese recipes.
Cranberry Cheese Caramelized Onion Bites With Citrus Feel
Sweet and savory appetizers are real fun at dos with friends or kitty parties. Watch the recipe to make a real show stopping Cranberry Cheese Caramelized Onion Bites with interestingly mixed flavors of cranberries and oranges running in every bite! - 118.354
Low Carb Chicken Pizza
Want to try a low carb Pizza? Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows how to make it low carb. Instead of a flour crust she uses cream cheese, egg and mozzarella cheese. And for the topping she uses chicken but you can use just about any low carb food you like.... - 118.062
Low Carb Cheese And Cauliflower Mash
Want to know of a simple recipe that yields yummy cauliflower mash that is healthy and low carb? Then watch this video to learn how to make the perfect cauliflower mash that wouldn't interfere with your diet regime. Enjoy! - 116.907
Baked Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Are you on a low carb diet and wondering what to have as a snack? Try these Baked Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits. These are perfect to munch on, or a great lunch put together with some crisp greens. Taka a look at the video for the ingredients and directions. - 115.811
Low Carb Baked Croissants
Looking for a healthy croissants recipe? Then you have come to the right place! Watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy croissants that taste just like regular croissants and pack much less calories and carbs. Enjoy! - 115.001
Baked Low Carb Tofu Macaroni And Cheese
Are you on the lookout for a mac and cheese recipe that will not set you back on all the progress you have made with the new low carb diet? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook a version that is very low carb, yet delicious. - 113.451
Low Carb Cauli-roni And Cheese
Want a low carb substitute for you favorite Mac and Cheese? In this video, chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows a recipe that is low carb for those who want and also a less expensive version of mac and Cheese. As the name of the recipe suggests, this recipe is... - 113.273
Low Carb Cheese Stick
When you are on low carb diet and want to enjoy a cheese stick, what would you do? Now there is no need to crave for your favorite food as Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows a super easy way of making low carb cheese stick. She is using just two ingredients and... - 111.302
Pimento Cheese Pinwheels
A super quick and easy, cheesy appetizer that is super delicious. Only requires 2 ingredients. Great if you need something at the last minute and don't have a lot of time. Adapted from Pinterest. - 109.967
Low Carb Beef Cheese Burger Pie
Want a delicious beef filled cheese burger pie to be a part of your low carb diet? We aren't joking! You can really eat this delicious treat while on a religious diet. All you need to do is cook it the right way, and this LowCarb360 video will show you how... - 109.267
Egg And Cheese Omelette For Toddlers
An omelette for baby's breakfast is convenient and no brain tasking job. But making a fluffy one can be a time consuming so here is an easy egg and cheese omelette that is fluffy without any difficulties. Just whisk together all ingredients and fry it like an... - 109.057
Low-carb Mini Cheese Cake
Having friends over? Try this Low-carb mini cheese cake. This is a quick and easy recipe which makes a really delicious dessert. Serve it to your friends - they are going to be pleased as a punch! - 108.436
How To Make Low Carb Cheese Crisps
Are you looking for a quick snack recipe to serve this evening? We've got one just for you. Watch this video to learn a Low Carb Cheese Crisps recipe which is sinfully delicious and as the name suggests, it is healthy too. Don't give it a miss. - 106.867
Healthy Low Carb Cheese And Bacon Muffin
Think bacon and cheese cannot come together to make a healthy, low carb treat? Think again! This video by LowCarb360 is here to show you that low carb does not always mean drab and tasteless. Watch the video to know of a delicious savory muffin recipe that... - 104.398
Low Carb Cheese Danish
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Line the muffin top with parchment paper.
3. Grind the truvia in a grinder.
4. For the filling – In a medium bowl using a hand mixture, whisk together the cream cheese, truvia, egg yolk, lemon juice... - 104.201
Fried Cheese Balls
1. Cut cheddar cheese into 1”rectangle.
2. In a bowl take pork rinds, parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper. Mix the ingredients together.
3. Place the cheese rectangles in the pork rind mixture. Shake and coat the cheese rectangles.
4. In... - 102.999
Low Carb Stir Fried Shrimp Taco - Part 1 - Taco Shells
Are you on the lookout for a tasty appetizer recipe that is healthy and Atkins friendly as well? Then watch this 2 Part video series and learn to make yummy shrimp tacos. In Part 1 of the video, it is time to make the taco shells. - 102.099
Low Carb Cheese Crackers
Want a super easy, super quick and super delicious healthy snack? In this Lowcarbcafe video, Chef Kelly has low carb cheese crackers recipe that has only one ingredient and that is cheese. Again you can choose your favorite cheese or any real cheese that is... - 101.178
Low Carb Philly Cheese Steak Panini
If you are craving for some sandwiches during your low carb dieting, here is a low carb philly cheese steak panini recipe video by lowcarb4life. In the video, chef is using sliced steaks meat, mozzarella cheese and some chopped bell peppers. Her bread has the... - 97.4305
Low Carb Taco Salad
Who said you can’t have taco salad and low carb at the same time? Lowcarb4life has a low carb taco salad recipe which is just like what you get at taco bells and still its low carb. As she says, the recipe is simple, just follow her instructions for making... - 97.081
Low Carb Cheese Tuna Melts
If you love tuna melts, here is a low carb Cheese tuna melts that's simple, delicious and easy to make. The chef adds mayo, cheese, tuna and keeping it simple but you can add your favorite herbs or ingredients as you desire. As she says, the recipe is very... - 95.6762
Garlic Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Looking for a healthy recipe to snack on? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef prepare these delicious and low on carbs Garlic Cheddar Cheese Biscuits which are just perfect to munch on anytime. - 92.3481
Triple Bacon Cheese Dogs
It's Hotdog eating at its best with these BBQ Pit Boys grilled pound dogs. If you're looking to kick-up your barbecue, you gotta check these out..! - 89.8889
Low Carb Cheese Cake Dessert
When you are on a low carb diet, keeping away from desserts is really the most difficult part. So, the host of lowcarb4life brings a low carb dessert for you to maintain your diet. She replaces some of the high carb ingredients like sugar with splenda and pie... - 89.757
Low Carb Pizza Lasagna
Who wants a slice of pizza lasagna? Well, I do. And, If the Pizza Lasagna is going to be low carb, then bring keep it coming. That is what this video all about. Indulge in some low carb pizza lasagna while you watch the game on TV. Enjoy! - 87.4826
Low Carb Healthy Ricotta Cheese
Want to know of a recipe to make low carb ricotta cheese at home? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn the easy way to make some delicious, healthy cheese without any hassles. You'll never want to buy cheese at the store again! - 85.516
Cheesecake Squares Low Carb Version
Is dessert one of your most favorite course on the menu? This recipe is certainly going to be handy. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare Cheesecake Squares Low Carb Version. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated. - 82.6556
Low Carb Philly Cheese Stick
Are you on a low carb diet? Then there is a perfect dish for you as a lunch or as a heavy breakfast on days you know your lunch will be delayed. Try this Low Carb Philly Cheese Stick. It is a sandwich which tastes absolutely divine. - 80.9423
Once A Week Kitchen - Cheese Crisps
Accompany soup or wine with these fancy, restaurant-style, cheese crisps to impress your guests no bounds. They can be made ahead, and they don't need to be passed cause once they've been set out, they disappear quickly. - 77.0442
Sizzle-q Stainless Steel Outdoor Griddle
You perhaps never knew, how many ways you can use your outdoor griddle? Watch this video to go through the demonstration. Yes, you can use it for every purpose, including breakfast, lunch and dinner. - 64.7663
Spinach Cheese And Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
These Spinach, Fish and Proscuitto Stuffed Chicken Breasts are a gala treat for this festive season ! Do make them for a weekend social event and find your friends craving for more and more. If you have any suggestions for these Spinach, Fish and Proscuitto... - 49.6345
Broccoli Rice Cheese Pie
Unwrap broccoli and place in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until-defrosted, stirring after half the time to break apart.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
In small mixing bowl,... - 48.7736
Peppers Onions And Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
3. Wash green and red peppers with water and cut in half; remove and discard seeds and ribs, slice into thin strips.
4. In a large skillet, heat oil and... - 47.5591
Celery Soup With Cheese
1. Peel potato and slice roughly.
2. Peel onion and chop finely.
3. Cut and remove head of celery.
4. Scrub the stalks well and wash.
5. Shred both the stalks and leaves finely.
6. In a large saucepan, melt butter and stir in the... - 45.1315
Southwest Ham N Cheese Quiche
Southwest Ham and Cheese Quiche is a delicious Mexican-styled bake that is truly satiating. Try this quiche irresistibly seasoned with sour cream, salsa and eggs. Come here and share your opinion about this Southwest Ham and Cheese Quiche with me. - 44.9834
Pragyana Cheese Cake
1 TAKE A HEAVY BOTTOM PAN , BOIL MILK IN HIGH FLAME , BY THE TIME MIX 2 EGG YOLK WITH HALF THE SUGAR AND BEAT TILL PALE .
2 NOW ADD THE EGG SOLUTION TO THE MILK AND MAKE CUSTARD IN LOW FLAME , DO NOT ALLOW TO BOIL ADD SALT COOK UNTIL THE CUSTARD COATS THE... - 44.5503
Raspberry Cheese Cooler
Place cheese in small bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until cheese softens.
Stir until smooth.
In small mixing bowl, prepare dessert topping as directed on package, using skim milk.
Beat in softened cheese.
Set... - 44.1393
Prosciutto Cheese Omelette
1) Combine together the prosciutto, basil and ricotta cheese in a small mixing bowl. Stir well to combine and set the mixture aside.
2) With the help of a fork, in a different small mixing bowl, combine together the eggs, salt, water and pepper. Beat... - 43.4011
Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
1. Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise
2. Scoop out the centers with a spoon, leaving 1/2" thick shells.
3. Mash the centers roughly with a fork and place in a medium bowl.
4. Add the cottage cheese, buttermilk, carrots, parsley, thyme... - 42.6106
Pasta With Goat Cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
In a heavy skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add peppers and onion; saute until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
Transfer vegetables to a mixing bowl.
In a small saucepan,... - 42.589
Chile Cheese Puff
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 1 3x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine flour and baking powder in small bowl.
Whisk eggs in large bowl until blended; stir in Monterey Jack, cottage cheese, chilies, sugar, salt and hot pepper sauce.
Add... - 42.5827
Ham And Beer Cheese Soup
In Dutch oven over medium-high heat, saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
In small liquid measuring cup, combine water and bouillon; set aside.
Add half-and-half, ham, cheese, beer and 3/4 cup broth to onion and celery mixture.
Cook, stirring... - 42.2535
Macaroni Salad Ricotta
1) In a bowl, prepare the dressing with mayonnaise consistency by mixing mustard with a tablespoon or more of yogurt and ricotta.
2) Add all other ingredients to combine.
3) Serve by garnishing with extra cheese, if desired. - 41.9296
Easy Three Cheese Fondue
Heat margarine in small saucepan over medium heat until melted.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in flour; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir milk into saucepan; bring to a boil.
Boil, stirring constantly, about... - 41.5666
Parmesan Cheese Grits
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and in it pour the chicken stock.
2. Bring the chicken stock into boil against medium high flame.
3. Whisk in the grits
4. Trim down the heat into medium-low, cover the pan with lid, and cook for 7 minutes or more until the... - 41.4673
Spinach Cheese And Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To form pocket, cut each chicken breast horizontally almost to the opposite edge. Fold back top half of breast; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Place 1 slice prosciutto, 1 slice provolone and 1/4 cup spinach on each... - 39.6519
Melt the margarine in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add the flour and mix well.
Add the milk and the cheeses.
Let them melt over low heat.
Cook the pasta in salted, boiling water.
Add the pasta to the cheese sauce; pepper and mix well. - 39.2599
Egg Cheese And Canadian Bacon Sandwiches
1. Lay 4 Canadian bacon slices on a plate and top each with 1/2 tablespoon cheese and 1/2 teaspoon chives. Arrange 2 tomato slices over cheese for each. Season tomato with salt and pepper, another 1/2 teaspoon chives, and another 1/2 tablespoon cheese. Top... - 38.7675
Tomato Cheese 'n Bacon Broil
1) In a skillet cook bacon till partially done.
2) Keep a slice of cheese on each slice of toast.
3) Add spoonful soup and spread over it.
4) Cover the edges completely.
5) Garnish with bacon.
6) Broil for about 4 inches from heat until cheese... - 38.2696
Sweet Breakfast Rolls
1. Beat eggs with cream. Add pancake mix, sweetener, cinnamon and vanilla, beat again. Don't worry about the lumps.
2. Filling: soften cream cheese in microwave. Add cinnamon & sweetener and mix well.
3. Pour 1/4 of egg mixture into a buttered non-stick... - 37.3931
Ham And Cheese Sushi Rolls
For ham sushi: Pat each ham slice with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
Spread each ham slice to edges with 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
Pat 1 cucumber quarter with paper towel to remove excess moisture; place at edge of ham slice.
Seal by... - 36.545
Roasted Garlic Spread With Three Cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut tops off garlic heads to expose tops of cloves.
Place garlic in small baking pan; bake 45 minutes or until garlic is very tender.
Remove from pan; cool completely.
Squeeze garlic into small bowl; mash with fork.
Beat cream cheese... - 36.3284
Mexican Fiesta Dip
1. In a large glass bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes, chilies and pepper sauce.
2. Heat the bowl at MEDIUM for 9 to 10 minutes until all cheese has melted; stir occasionally.
3. Serve warm with taco chips. - 35.8679
Sweet Corn And Cheese Soup
1. Melt butter in a pan, fry onion till transparent, add flour, stir until colour turns golden, gradually add grated corn, mix well.
2. Slowly add vegetable stock, stirring constantly bring to a boil, reduce heat.
3. Add milk and egg mixture, mix evenly.
4.... - 34.9499
Bacon & Cheese Dip
Place cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, evaporated milk, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper sauce into slow cooker.
Cover; cook, stirring occasionally, on LOW 1 hour or until cheese melts.
Stir in bacon; adjust seasonings. - 34.7674
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Diagonally cut each wonton wrapper in half, forming two triangles.
Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
Combine cheese, oil and garlic powder in small bowl.
Sprinkle over... - 34.3135
Iceberg Wedges With Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Core lettuce and rinse carefully with cold water to keep head intact. Cut into 8 wedges and set on paper towels to dry.
2. Combine blue cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a medium bowl, mashing with a fork, making sure blue cheese remains lumpy. Stir in... - 34.0075
A great combination of vegetables and meat wrapped in a wheat flour tortilla, the Burrito sandwiches are a wonderful treat for your family. A complete healthy meal the Burrito sandwiches are quick and easy to make. It is sure to be a favorite with your kids. - 33.2764
Blue Cheese Dressing Using Mayonnaise
1. Crumble blue cheese.
2. In a blender, blend vinegar and mayonnaise. With blender running, slowly add cream. Season with pepper.
3. Fold in blue cheese. Refrigerate 30 minutes. - 32.0152
Three Egg Omelette With Cheese And Ham
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add eggs; lift cooked edge with spatula to allow uncooked eggs to flow under cooked portion.
Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Shake pan to loosen omelet.
Cook until set.
Place cheese and ham on 1/2... - 31.8841
Cheese Blintzes With Strawberries And Sour Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush 1 tablespoon butter over bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
2. Combine cheese, 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, vanilla and nutmeg in food processor; process until smooth. Spoon scant 1/4 cup mixture onto center of each crepe.... - 31.7097
Cottage Cheese And Chilies Salad
1. Combine cottage cheese, chilies, cumin and salad dressing. Toss.
2. Place cottage cheese mixture on 4 salad plates. Place two tomato wedges per plate.
3. Chill and serve. - 30.9628
Blue Cheese Ghost
1. Line a 2-cup ghost-shaped mold with plastic wrap.
2. Mix cream cheese and blue cheese in a bowl until blended. Stir in sour cream and pepper. Fill mold, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate at least
2 hours. If you cannot find a ghost-shaped mold, use... - 30.647
Got the craving for some Cheese Crackers but don't want or need that guilt? No worries...I have just the thing!
These Cheese Crackers are super easy, require only 1 ingredients and will satisfy that craving! - 29.4118
Balsamic Onion And Cheese Picks
1. Blanch onions in boiling, salted water 30 seconds; drain. Slice off the root end. "Peel" the onions by pressing them slightly between your fingers; the inner part will slip out of the papery skin.
2. Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Put... - 29.3628
Sister Cream Cheese
1. Soften cream cheese (place in microwave).
2. Coarsely chop olives and walnuts. Mix all ingredients together. - 29.1137
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, except the tortillas, and mix well.
Fill the tortillas with the mixture and roll.
Arrange the tortillas on a plate. - 29.0649
Cranberry Raspberry Cream Cheese
1. Zap cream cheese in the microwave for less than 1 minute to make it easier to mix (optional).
2. Mix cream cheese with the preserves. Enjoy! - 29.0607
Cinnamon Cream Cheese
Combine cream cheese with Equal® and cinnamon.
Spread mixture on celery sticks, apple slices, bread and crackers.
For variety, stir in 1 or 2 tablespoons of the following: raisins, chopped nuts, mini chocolate chips, chopped fresh apple, dried cherries,... - 23.0811
Cherry Cheese Pie
This is a great alternative to your average cheesecake recipe. With less sugar and carbs, this pie is not only tasty, it is better for you. - 0
Healthy Cheese Omelette
Perfect breakfast for a lazy Sunday made with just right amount of cheese and delectable mushroom sauce. Can impress any egg lover or for that matter even a non egg lover. - 0