- » Low Carb Breakfast
Low Carb Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb breakfast recipes.
Poached Egg Made Easy
If you are one of those who never get a poached egg right, you are in the right place. This video enumerates the simple yet skillful task of poaching an egg to its soft and fluffy white cloud like avatar. A good way to perk up your breakfast menu, poached... - 136.642
Vegan And Gluten-free South Indian Breakfast
This breakfast recipe is meant for vegans, those allergic to gluten, diabetics and those on a low carb- and low-fat diet. Ragi Puttu, a dish of Kerala, is made of “ragi" popularly called finger millet and a fantastic source of amino acid methionine,... - 133.908
Tasty Low Carb Bagels
Bagels don’t always have to bad for your waistline! Homemade bagels are healthy and fun to make too and are far more low in carbs than storebought ones. Crusty, crispy and chewy, even you can make the perfect bagels at home sans any expertise with this easy... - 131.314
Low Carb Sunday Special Breakfast Muffins
When you don’t cook your own low carb food, it’s very likely that you reach out to the cupboard and eat something is high carb or unhealthy. So, Kelly from Lowcarbcafe tries to bring us easy to make low carb dishes and today its Low carb Sunday Special... - 118.851
Low Carb Pumpkin Pancakes
'Tis the time to celebrate! The Holiday season this time around needs some good dishes coming out of your kitchen. My recommendation are these low carb Pumpkin Pancakes! Watch, learn and celebrate these pancakes! - 118.463
Low Carb Baked Croissants
Looking for a healthy croissants recipe? Then you have come to the right place! Watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy croissants that taste just like regular croissants and pack much less calories and carbs. Enjoy! - 116.326
Low Carb Denver Omelet Egg Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet, add butter, the onion, green pepper, red pepper, salt, and black pepper. Cook until tender.
3. Reduce heat once veggies are tender, and add ham.
4. In a large bowl, add eggs. Beat... - 114.1
Gluten Free Cabbage Upma
Upma is a popular Indian breakfast favorite but since it is usually made from cream of wheat or semolina. People who are gluten allergic have to give it up. This is a great variation and gluten-free alternative to the traditional wheat based upma. Bhavna... - 113.631
High-protein Low-carb Pumpkin Pancake
Forget high-protein smoothies and protein shakes. Use protein powder and left over canned pumpkin puree to make some high-protein, low-carb pumpkin pancakes. These are so delicious even kids munch down these healthy pancakes in no time. Made with protein... - 113.306
Low-carb Spinach And Feta Omelet
If you believe in trying out different variation of an omelet, try Low-carb Spinach and Feta Omelet! This omelet is prepared by topping feta cheese and fresh spinach over the omelet. Delicious is an understatement for this dish! - 112.693
Milk Chocolate Porridge
Porridge (also spelled porage, parritch, etc.) is a dish made by boiling oats (rolled, crushed, or steel cut) or other cereal meals in water, milk, or both. It is usually served hot in a bowl or dish. - 111.237
Healthy Low Carb Pancakes
Carb-laden pancakes do more good than harm to your body. In that case, knowing how to make your pancakes nutritious and all the more low in carb should help. This video guides you on how to make low-carb pancakes sans much pain. - 109.976
Flax Ginger Pancake
1. In a medium bowl mix the flax seed meal, baking powder, cinnamon, protein powder, ginger powder and salt together.
2. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, syrup and melted butter together.
3. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.... - 109.774
Low Carb Healthy Carbquik Pancakes
Pancakes do not always have to be carb and calorie filled. Don't believe us? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy pancakes that are packed with a lot of taste. Watch and learn! - 109.551
As the name suggests, this is a dish for which you must have a liking for Asian or Japanese food. Amy tries her best to make a tamago, which is more of an omelet roll with soy sauce. Watch the video and see if you like it and then try it on, instead of trying... - 107.126
Low Carb Cheese Danish
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Line the muffin top with parchment paper.
3. Grind the truvia in a grinder.
4. For the filling – In a medium bowl using a hand mixture, whisk together the cream cheese, truvia, egg yolk, lemon juice... - 107.041
Low Carb French Toast
Want to try a low carb French Toast? Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe is making delicious French toast using ground pork rind. It may sound disgusting but as she claims the toast comes out delicious. She has a very simple and easy recipe requiring few ingredients... - 106.259
If you're wondering what to have after a workout then this is quite useful. The Chef shows how to make this easy and healthy pudding. It's great to have after a work out. - 104.98
Mediterranean Vegetable Omelet
1. In a bowl combine eggs, egg white powder and water.
2. In a pan pour the egg mixture and let it cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the Mediterranean vegetables along with parmesan cheese, cook for 2 minutes.
4. Once done fold the eggs into half and let the... - 104.315
Low-carb Ricotta Pancake
1. In a bowl combine low fat ricotta, egg, protein powder, vanilla essence, psyllium husks, baking powder and stevia sweetener for taste.
2. Mix all the ingredients well, once done pour the mixture in the hot pan which has been sprayed with the spray... - 104.151
Low-carb Mocha Bran Pancake
1. In a bowl combine wheat bran, instant coffee, splenda and boiling water, mix and then add chocolate powder, psyllium husks, Sweetener and egg.
2. Mix all the ingredients well and add the baking soda, once done pour the mixture in the hot pan.
3.... - 103.334
Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
1. In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese, almond flour, cream, eggs, vanilla extract, and baking powder until smooth.
2. Add water until it reaches right consistency. Set aside.
3. Preheat the pan on medium heat.
4. In a small bowl,... - 102.978
Italian Frittata With Prosciutto
Want to treat your family to a special breakfast this Sunday? Prepare this yummy Italian Frittata with Prosciutto for them. Watch Chef Tse share her secret recipe for this delicacy now. - 102.584
Amy's Low-carb Pumpkin Pancake
Sometimes I get tired of drinking my 'food'-especially when the weather is cooler. There is something about drinking a cold shake when you are already cold. This is a great alternative for those times.
I made these for my family while in Hawaii and they were... - 101.354
Gluten-free Vanilla Hazelnut Pancakes
Have you been dying for a grain free, dairy free, cane sugar free pancake? Here is one that will take you to heaven! With a consistency and taste comparable to those made with wheat flour, it is unlikely that anyone will notice that these are also gluten... - 98.2334
Healthy High Protein Low Carb Banana Pancake
If you are looking for a power-packed breakfast to jump-start your day, then this protein-dense pancake could give you a roaring start. Lee Hayward replicates one of his all time breakfast treat — delicious banana pancakes that are rich in protein and low... - 98.0133
Hot Pink Smoothie For Breakfast
For a healthy, sweet, and vibrant morning pick-me-up, try whomping up a glass of hot pink breakfast smoothie. This luscious smoothie blends in the goodness of coconut water, beet root, dates, carrots, and double dose of strawberries that makes this breakfast... - 97.2926
Healthy Egg Muffins
Many of us never seem to take out enough time to cook up something healthy for breakfast. Amy is showing how to make healthy egg muffins in just a few minutes. A great breakfast idea fit for those busy morning days. - 96.3904
Low Carb Muffins
Anyone who is health conscious knows muffins are not good for health. Therefore, Chef Buff makes a really healthy muffin by replacing the flour with protein powder. This time, he has the ingredient details and directions but misses out on the baking time. - 93.3049
In today's fast world if you had to cook your entire breakfast traditionally, you would probably be late for office everyday. Here is a recipe which will not only take care of your breakfast but also keep you fit as it is low on carbs. Watch the video to see... - 92.8707
Greek Spinach And Feta Quiche
For all the healthy types out there, here is a Greek spinach and feta quiche to lighten up your Sunday brunches. In this video Amy shows how quick and easy it is to make this dish at home. So if you are looking forward to loose some calories you might as well... - 92.3655
Low Carb Breakfast Strawberry Smoothie
Is your breakfast incomplete without a healthy smoothie? Watch this video to learn a great Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie recipe. This beverage is a great way to kick start your day. - 92.2772
Hearty Chicken Chili
For all the chili lovers, there is always one problem, it is so yum but it is so full of fat. Well, it doesn't have to be. Watch this recipe video to see how Amy makes a hearty chicken chili and yet it is so low on calories because there is no beef. You would... - 90.9706
Healthy Crustless Spinach Artichoke Quiche
An excellent quiche recipe for all those who love spinach artichoke dip. What's more, this one is crustless and made in a very simple and healthy way. Pretty good enough to serve for breakfast! - 90.2691
Ricotta Berry Breakfast
Ricotta berry breakfast is yet another example of how you can eat healthy and yet delightful dishes. Its just the matter of how creative you can get. Watch this video recipe to find out how Amy is having an effortless healthy breakfast and showing us the way... - 89.7358
Healthy Egg White And Vegetable Omelet
What is a perfect brunch without an eggilicious treat? Add health and taste to your Sunday brunch with this simple, sumptuous and extremely healthy egg white and vegetable omelet that isn't just high on proteins, but also is lean on fats. Stream this video to... - 84.9092
Healthy Protein Pancakes
Love pancakes but following a diet? This video is just perfect for you. Watch chef Amy churn out these almost carb less pancakes that are a great way to kick start your day. The recipe is really simple and you can easily replicate it in your own kitchen.... - 84.6704
Healthy Fruit Loaves With Oats
Are you in search of a great and super healthy breakfast recipe? Look no further. Watch Chef Amy prepare these really easy and delicious Healthy Fruit Loaves with Oats. That’s not all, the chef also demonstrates the process of making flapjacks from the same... - 83.9342
Low Carb Vegetable Frittata
Want to treat your family to a special breakfast this weekend? take a look at this video to learn a fabulous Low Carb Vegetable Frittata recipe. The dish scores high both on taste and health, do try it out. - 82.4019
Low Carb Hash Browns
Would you like to try a yummy, low on carbs breakfast today? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to make Low Carb Hash Browns. - 79.7708
Sizzle-q Stainless Steel Outdoor Griddle
You perhaps never knew, how many ways you can use your outdoor griddle? Watch this video to go through the demonstration. Yes, you can use it for every purpose, including breakfast, lunch and dinner. - 66.3533
Oat Bran Bread
1) Use a medium bowl, to add oats, bran, oil and molasses. Combine well.
2) Pour in boiling water to stir.
3) Allow cooling to lukewarm, about 30 minutes. Place in a cold water bath to quicken the cooling. Use a thermometer or finger to make... - 50.2952
Yum Yum Breakfast Wrap
1)Take 2 to 3 eggs, crack, pour the yoke and whites in a medium bowl. Add cajun seasoning to the eggs.
2)Wash peppers and onion, dry, and chop into small bite size pieces.
3)Chop thin slices of one or two garlic cloves.
4)Mix eggs and veggies... - 49.8308
Vermicelli Kitchdi (semiya Upma)
Vermicelli Kitchdi is a very simple, quick breakfast. Vermicelli will be easily available in any indian store, can be bought and stocked for months. Try this and enjoy! - 48.4466
Oat Flour Whole Wheat Bread
1) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
2) In the work bowl, add rolled oats to process until a fine flour is made, about 60 seconds.
3) Remove from bowl and set aside.
4) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over warm water.
5) Let... - 48.045
Pumpkin Spice Walnut White Bean Muffins
Starting with the Recipe for Black Bean Brownies, I have altered the Recipe to make these delicious Slow-low Carb Muffins that are completly Flour and Glutin Free. A Yummy Way to Start the day for anyone looking to lower thier Carb intake. - 47.4287
Prosciutto Cheese Omelette
1) Combine together the prosciutto, basil and ricotta cheese in a small mixing bowl. Stir well to combine and set the mixture aside.
2) With the help of a fork, in a different small mixing bowl, combine together the eggs, salt, water and pepper. Beat... - 45.1342
Brunch Eggs Ole
These Brunch Eggs Ole are my favorite in-between meal snacks. These cheesy egg squares seasoned with hot pepper sauce are simply irresistible. Please let me know if you want to more about these Brunch Eggs Ole ! - 44.1444
Baby Potato Curry
1) Boil the potatoes , peel the skin and pierce them with a fork.
2) Heat oil in a kadai, add the saunf and allow it to crackle and then add the
tomatoe puree and saute for a while.
3) Then add the hing, chillipowder, garam masala powder, salt and saute for a... - 42.9066
Sweet Corn Salad..
You don't want to over bear the flavor of the fresh corn - just enough to enhance the flavor.
* To make chiffonade: Stack basil leaves, then cut across the stack to make small "ribbons."
Scrape the corn kernels from the ears of corn by using a sharp... - 42.7843
Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Scrambled eggs are easy to make in the wok, and a wide variety of ingredients - fresh or left-overs - can be used.
Rice, noodles, beans, or veggies taste great in this setting. - 40.4928
If you do not have an egg poacher than try this.
Fill large, deep skillet with 1 inch of water.
Add 2 Tbsp white vinegar and a dash of salt.
Bring water to a simmer (do not boil).
Carefully break eggs into water, cook until whites are firm.
Remove... - 39.329
Florentine Omelette Breakfast Squares
1. Lightly saute garlic in olive oil on medium heat. Add water and spinach, cover. Let steam for 1 minute. Drain on paper towels.
2. Beat the eggs and cream. Mix other ingredient except cheeses and paprika, blend well.
3. Using a lightly greased (olive oil is... - 38.7108
Microwave Buttery Scrambled Eggs
1) Microwave the butter on HIGH (100%) in a 2 ½-cup microwavable mixing bowl for 30 seconds, till the butter has melted.
2) With a wire whisk, in a different small mixing bowl, beat together all the remaining ingredients.
3) Add the whisked mixture to... - 38.6756
Mixed Mushroom Frittata
1. Place eggs, milk, mustard, dill and black pepper to taste in a bowl and whisk to combine.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add spring onions and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add oyster, field and button mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 3... - 38.3973
French Toast Bagels With Ginger Syrup
1. Combine syrup and ginger in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a shallow bowl; whisk in dairy beverage, sugar substitute, cardamom, and nutmeg until combined.
3. Pierce bagel... - 38.3724
Caviar And Deviled Eggs
Hard boil eggs (bring to a boil and then 8-10 minutes on medium heat).
Plunge into cold water.
Peel eggs and slice long wise.
Gently remove yolks and place in small bowl.
Add sour cream to yolks and blend well.
Add onions and blend well.
Spoon yolk... - 38.1563
Sweet Potato Sausage And Feta Frittata
1. Cook sausage in a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat until lightly browned and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes. Cut into 1/4-inch slices. Transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in skillet. Add sweet potato and cook,... - 37.773
1. Lightly saute garlic in olive oil on medium heat. Add water and spinach, cover. Let steam for 1 minute. Drain on paper towels for just a minute.
2. Blend the cream cheese with the spinach while it's still warm so that the cheese melts. Mix in mushrooms and... - 37.6785
Sweet Breakfast Rolls
1. Beat eggs with cream. Add pancake mix, sweetener, cinnamon and vanilla, beat again. Don't worry about the lumps.
2. Filling: soften cream cheese in microwave. Add cinnamon & sweetener and mix well.
3. Pour 1/4 of egg mixture into a buttered non-stick... - 37.1304
Pureed Turnips With Garlic
1. Boil turnips for 7 minutes in salted water.
2. Drain the water.
3. Cook turnips and garlic gently in 8 tablespoons butter until both turn into soft textured.
4. Make puree with a processor or by hand and add the left over butter during the cooking... - 37.0894
Oatmeal With Prunes And Raisins
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 8 to 10 minutes, or until desired consistency, stirring after half the time. - 36.6978
Orange-flavored Oven French Toast
Pour margarine in jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
Beat orange juice, honey and eggs with hand beater until foamy.
Dip bread into egg mixture; place in pans.
Drizzle any remaining egg mixture over bread.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 24... - 36.1066
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 35.9738
Oatmeal With Prunes And Raisins
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) for 8 to 10 minutes or until desired consistency, stirring after half the time. - 35.3789
1. Pour melted butter into a shallow casserole dish.
2. Line dish with thin cheese slices.
3. Break the eggs neatly into the casserole dish, keeping them whole.
4. Add salt and pepper to cream, and carefully pour over the eggs.
5. Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 34.62
Southwestern Breakfast Squares
1. Beat the eggs and cream. Add all ingredient except 1/2 the cheese and blend well.
2. Pour mixture into 8x8 non-metallic baking dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top. Bake for 40 minutes.
3. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve at once. Refrigerate left-overs. - 34.239
Use a double boiler or place sauce pan into larger pot of boiling water.
Add all ingredients, stirring very frequently until smooth (usually about 10 minutes).
Serve warm. - 34.193
Saturday Morning Scramble
1. Beat eggs well. Add cream and seasonings and beat well again.
2. Heat butter in nonstick skillet on medium/high heat. Saute green onions and bell peppers for 1 minute.
3. Add eggs to skillet. Stirring occasionally, cook until just before "set".
4. Sprinkle... - 34.1575
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
1. Whisk together pancake mix, cinnamon, oil, eggs, water, oatmeal, and apple in a bowl until blended. Allow batter to stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over low heat. Coat lightly with oil and pour in 1/4 cup batter per pancake.... - 34.1161
Cornflakes Apple Cream Topping
Cornflake apple cream topping is a great delicious and my favourite quick breakfast. Healthy yet tasty dish to relish all-day..! - 33.8775
Green Chili Frittata
1. Beat the eggs and cream. Add all ingredient except 1/2 the cheese and blend well.
2. Pour mixture into deep non-metallic pie dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top. Bake for 40 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve at once.... - 33.5061
If using a fresh mango, peel and remove the flesh from the pit; cut mango into small pieces.
In a blender, add yogurt, lemon juice, mango pulp, water, and honey or sugar. Blend approximately 2 to 3 minutes or until you see a little forming in the mixture.... - 33.2476
Egg Foo Yung
1. Saute bean sprouts in butter, ginger and onion salt until sprouts are translucent. Remove from skillet.
2. Beat eggs with cream. Mix in the bean sprouts.
3. Ladle 1/4 of mixture into skillet. Push eggs to form a patty. Once set, turn and brown. Remove from... - 33.0484
Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
1. In a deep, two quart casserole, add hot water, cereal and salt
2. Microwave at HIGH for four and a half minutes until almost all of the water is absorbed; keep sirring at two-minute intervals
3. Serve with milk or half an half, brown sugar... - 32.3815
This dosa recipe is quick and highly nutritious. Less carb and more proteins. A combination of semolina, rice & wheat flour with spiced up flavour of Ginger & Green chillie. Curd subsitutes the fermentation process which takes long hrs in a normal dosa. - 32.2725
1) In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
2) Bake on a moderately hot griddle until done.
3) Spread cashew butter on top and spread honey or pure maple syrup before serving. - 31.8822
1. Melt butter in large frying pan. Saute onions, garlic, and pepper until soft.
2. Beat eggs until light and pour into frying pan. Cook over very low heat, stirring constantly. When eggs begin to harden, add salsa, continuing to cook and stir until eggs are... - 31.736
Western Omelette Breakfast Squares
1. Beat the eggs and cream. Add all ingredient and blend well.
2. Pour mixture into 8x8 non-metallic baking dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top if desired. Bake for 40 minutes.
3. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve at once. Refrigerate left over. - 31.7095
Onion Cheese Frittata
1. Saute onion in oil until golden. Stir beaten eggs and all other ingredients into the pan. Mix well.
2. Pour into a greased glass baking dish and bake for about 30 minutes, or until set and top is golden. - 30.8038
Custard Breakfast Squares
1. Beat the eggs. Add all ingredient except the cinnamon. Blend well.
2. Pour mixture into 8x8 non-metallic baking dish. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
3. Place baking dish inside a larger baking dish of cool water. (The water should be at least 1/2 way up main... - 30.2543
Cream Cheese And Tomato Omelet
1. Beat eggs until light, then beat in cream, salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet. Pour eggs into skillet. When set, but still soft, spread tomatoes and cheese over top. Fold in half. When bottom is brown, flip over and brown other side. - 28.6603
Healthy "banana Mash"
Healthy, easy, QUICK breakfast for those who want to lose some extra weight, or are looking to just be a little healthier. The banana has potassium, the flax seed helps your digestive tract, the almond milk is a nice replacement for milk as well as containing... - 27.8935
1. Poach Eggs: If you do not have an egg poacher than try this. Fill a large, deep skillet with 1 inch of water. Add 2 Tbsp white vinegar (helps hold the egg together) and a dash of salt (helps keeps the eggs from tasting like vinegar). Bring water to a... - 26.8783
Spicy Deviled Eggs
1. Hard boil eggs (bring to a boil and then 8 minutes on medium heat). Let cool.
2. Peel eggs and slice long wise. Gently remove yolks and place in small bowl. Add mayonnaise to yolks and blend well. Add salsa and blend well. Spoon yolk mixture into hollow of... - 25.9942
Coconut Cream Bread
1. In a bowl mix together the coconut flour, baking powder and the protein powder.
2. Add in the egg, heavy cream and butter. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until the mixture looks creamy.
3. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds or... - 0
Flax Almond Muffins
This low carb muffins recipe makes a very delicious low carb breakfast. It is very easy to prepare. With just 1.7 net carb per serving, this recipe is well worth the effort to make. - 0
Low Carb Breakfast Recipes By Category
Low Carb Breakfast Course: