- » Low Carb Bar
Low Carb Bar Recipes
Low carb bar is basically a snack that can be had in between meals and helps a person remain energized and fit. The various low carb bar recipes all ensure that the minimum possible amount of carbohydrates is used ... More »
Low Carb Scotcharoo Bars
1. In a large bowl, melt butter and peanut butter. Mix together with the Splenda. Add the whey protein powder and stir.
2. Add in toasted coconut and combine well.
3. Line a 8x11-inch baking pan with foil.
4. In a ceramic bowl, melt coconut oil... - 108.843
Low Carb Pumpkin Bars
If you love pumpkin bars, here is a way to make it low carb. In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows us the recipe for Low carb Pumpkin Bars and also tells us about a secret ingredient to make low carb biscuits, pancakes or just about anything. Its... - 124.807
Melts in your mouth, and in your hands. An amazing dark chocolate and macadamia nut bar. - 0
Heavenly Homemade Maple Pecan Nut Bars
Many people think that it’s not easy to make protein bars at home. After watching the video you will surely think different. The Chef shows this easy way to make them. These are a perfect healthy treat when you need a little sweet and they don’t need to... - 117.321
High Protein Pumpkin Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add the egg white, pumpkin, vanilla extract, maple syrup and mix well till combined.
3. In another bowl put stevia, oat bran, protein powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder... - 0
Bar Therapy: Tipsy Bunny Cocktail
1. In a mixing glass, put nutella, and Baileys. Mix well.
2. Pour whiskey and mix.
3. Fill shaker with ice. Remove excess water from ice and shake nutella mixture for 5 fast seconds.
4. In small cups, pour the drink.
5. Garnish with a dollop... - 0
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together margarine and sugar.
Add egg and vanilla and beat until light.
Stir together flour, salt, and baking powder and add to creamed ingredients.
Finally, add dried fruit and zucchini.
Spoon into a greased 10 x 13-inch cake pan... - 51.0251
Pumpkin Protein Bars
Well its that time of year and I’m loving everything pumpkin! After some trial and error, I’ve created a protein bar with my beloved pumpkin and its super yummy. You can also make it a couple different ways (to save calories even more!). View the video... - 36.4261
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars
Make your Halloween more special with a pumpkin spice cheesecake. Take a look at this amazing video that displays a recipe for a flavorful and aromatic cheesecake. The dish is delicious and great for the weight watchers too. Check out this video to make a... - 89.4458
Homemade Peanut Butter Larabar
This recipe is all about a power snack that is easy to make and does not leave a hole in your pocket. An any time energiser to munch on, the salted peanuts and sweet dates complement each other and makes for a wonderful and healthy treat. Make your own bars... - 64.7043
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
Beat butter, Equal and brown sugar until well combined.
Stir in milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until blended.
Gradually mix in combined flour, oats, baking soda and salt until blended.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Spread mixture evenly in 13 x 9-inch baking... - 44.5691
Apple Strudel Cocktail
The apple strudel cocktail, warm apple juice mingles with coconut rum to bring in a stomach warming apple strudel like flavor profile. - 0
Sour Duck Fart Shooter
The sour duck fart, a take on the duck fart shooter with Jack Daniels No 6 "Sour Mash." A simple to create shooter with a crazy name that will definitely be worth ordering at the bar to see the bartender's face. - 0
How To Make Chicken 65
This is an amazing Chicken 65 recipe reminiscent of my times in India. Served at every Restaurant and Bar, this is a perfect snack to accompany good friends and drinks. - 0
4 Unwise Men, Sunday Night Shooter
The four unwise men, an unwise shot for those without discretion to their drinking. A roller coaster of flavor, a trip around the world on your tongue, however you want to say it: you are drinking four whiskeys in a single shot. - 0
As the name suggests, this is a dish for which you must have a liking for Asian or Japanese food. Amy tries her best to make a tamago, which is more of an omelet roll with soy sauce. Watch the video and see if you like it and then try it on, instead of trying... - 105.358
The Corpse Reviver, #1 And #2
Today we bust out the Corpse Reviver but, because the recipe list can be quite long and not everyone know which they want, we are doing Corpse Reviver #1 and Corpse Reviver #2. Which will you like better? - 0
The Gypsy, Classic Cocktail
The Gypsy cocktail is sour but yet a little sweet at the same time thanks to the elderflower liqueur, with a herbal play that brings in some nice dynamic flavor on the palate but reminds us closely of anise. While the chartreuse brings hints of anise, it is... - 0
Vanilla Royale, How-to
The vanilla royale, a cocktail to make use of your Crown Royale. Plus, add to that the fact that Doug is back and rocking it and you have a fully fleshed episode. This is a dangerous cocktail, it brings nice sweet flavor that will definitely creep up on you! - 0
Jam Doughnut Cocktail
If you love to sip through colored layered of liquor touching your lips, you surely would love this shooter cocktail. A layered drink that leaves you feeling sweet and light. Stream the video to learn how to make this shooter. - 109.59
Black Plague Shooter, How-to
The Black Plague shooter, a cocktail shooter with a few too many spirits within the recipe. It might not be totally black but it's dangerous! - 0
Washington Apple Shot
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make a Washington Apple Shot. This is a great shot for Fall! It's also a great shot if all you can handle are sweet tasting shots yet like something that packs a punch at the same time. This is one... - 124.414
Deconstructed Margarita With Cointreau Ravioli
The Margarita is traditionally made with little variation. Those who like it simple, keep to three ingredients: simple syrup, lime juice and tequila. Delicious! Jamie Boudreau steps it up a notch with help from a kit assembled by Cointreau (watch Jamie make... - 108.764
Negroni Campari Classic Cocktail
The Negroni, a classic cocktail utilizing campari. Camillo Negroni (1868-1934) was a Florentine Count who had spent time as a cowboy in the old West and a gambler in New York. When he returned to Florence, in the 1910s, he had the bartender at the Bar Casoni... - 0
1. In a cocktail shaker place the ice cubes and pour Dry vermouth, rinse the ice with Dry vermouth.
2. Pour the gin and stir with bar spoon.
3. Place the cocktail onion in the martini glass and top it the cocktail.
4. Serve the Gibson Cocktail... - 104.993
Triple Chocolate Protein Brownies
Are you a Chocoholic? If yes, then this is the protein bar for you!!! This is a delicious, chewy and decadent homemade protein bar, very brownie-like! The perfect afternoon treat! - 37.8268
Tapas Martini Vs Distinguished British Gentleman
FOR THE DISTINGUISHED BRITISH GENTLEMAN
1. In a large tall glass add ice cubes; London dry gin, st germaines elder flower, teapot bitters and dry vermouth.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass, garnish it with lemon... - 0
The Classic Ice Wine Martini
Have you ever tried Inniskillin ice wine? If no, here’s your chance to taste something similar. The classic ice wine martini is a twisted version of the standard vodka martini. If you have a sweet tooth, you will surely enjoy sipping on this yummy dink.... - 105.941
Poet's Dream Cocktail
1. In a tall glass pour the gin, dry vermouth and Benedictine.
2. Add ice cubes and stir with a bar spoon.
3. Strain and pour the cocktail into a cocktail glass.
4. Serve the poet’s dream cocktail with a garnish of lemon peel. - 117.153
1. In a shaker, add the London dry gin, fino sherry and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Stir well using a bar spoon.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
4. Twist the orange peel over the cocktail glass, drop into glass and serve chilled. - 104.015
King Cole, Cocktail Classic With Curtis Mcmillan
Curtis wins our bet on Fantasy Football and builds the King Cole cocktail from the Savoy Cocktail book. The bet was, if he beat Derrick he could solo a cocktail episode and take over the show. He won. - 0
The Diamond Back Cocktail, Rye Whiskey
We have a top rye cocktail, the Diamond Back. This cocktail brings a fairly epic potency with some earth tones, green flavors and a bit of anise finish. Overall, a classic and classy designed cocktail for those that love the pure spirit play. - 0
Gin Sling Old-school Classic Cocktail
The Gin Sling is a reflection of a time when alcohol was much more rough and tumble than it is today. First recorded definition of a Sling was from "History of New Sweden", published in 1759, as translated from Swedish into English: "Long-sup or sling was one... - 0
Pick Me Up Cocktail
Pick Me Up Cocktail, with a brand new guest cohost included in the mix (cocktail pun!). This would be our first use of Fernet Branca, which is something I have found most people will not put in their mouths without mixing in a cocktail. Even in a cocktail,... - 0
The Sazerac Cocktail
A classic cocktail with an origin of New Orleans. We try to stay traditional on this cocktail and follow the instructions that fit a fairly public acceptance of the Sazerac - 113.121
Black Cat Cocktail
1. In a glass, add kahlua, vanilla vodka, sambuca and ice cubes and stir well using a bar spoon.
2. Strain into a low ball glass topped with ice.
3. Garnish with cherry and serve chilled. - 104.316
Demon On The Rocks, How-to
The Demon on the rocks, a simple cocktail design using Maker's Mark and Cranberry juice with just a touch of Jagermeister. Simple to make, hardcore in creation but, overall, not nearly the potent cocktail we had expected by the name. - 0
Ground Zero Cocktail
What do you get when you mix kahlua, bourbon and vodka? Why, the ground zero cocktail, of course. This total tongue teaser comes with a potent kick and melds in unique flavors to build a heady cocktail that is sure to knock-you down. Stream the video and open... - 112.181
Jack Frost Manhattan
Although not quite a winter cocktail, this drink brings to the forefront all winter flavors. This is different take on the classic Manhattan is best enjoyed prior to a full-course meal. Easy to make and great to taste, this drink will surely warm up your... - 112.615
The Martini: Shaken Or Stirred
1. In a cocktail shaker, add the 3 ounces of gin, 1 ounce of dry vermouth and 10 ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. In a glass, add 3 ounces of gin, 1 ounce of dry vermouth and 10 ice cubes and stir well using a bar spoon.
4.... - 104.108
1. In a cocktail shaker place the ice cubes and pour Sweet Vermouth, Bourbon and Angostura Bitters.
2. Stir with bar spoon.
3. Pour the drink using a strainer in the martini glass.
4. Garnish with orange twist and Maraschino cherry.
5. Serve... - 105.348
In this free bar tending video Clint shows you a historical cocktail, The Negroni. This drink was discovered in Florence Italy around 1919, that means it's a classic. This drink is strong and packs a punch. Perfect for the holidays! - 118.164
In this free bartending lesson Clint will teach how to make a traditional Tom Collins. - 122.299
Ward 8 Classic Cocktail
The Ward 8 or Ward Eight is a cocktail originating in 1898 in Boston, Massachusetts at the bar of Locke-Ober. This cocktail highlights a classic look at a rye whisky that reminds us closely of a whiskey sour cocktail build out. This week, we bust out a... - 0
The Rickey Classic Cocktail
The Rickey is a category of mixed drinks closely resembling a highball made from a base spirit, half of a lime squeezed and dropped in the glass, and carbonated water. Little or no sugar is added to the Rickey. Originally created with bourbon in Washington,... - 0
Foolish Man's Hattan, How-to Cocktail
The foolish man's hattan is a play on the "manhattan" but with a different direction, using a gin and sloe gin combination but we have our dry vermouth. A flavor that starts a bit sweet and ends a bit dry, with the sweet coming from the sloe gin and the dry... - 0
1.Place V-shaped martini glass in refrigerator for chilling. Can also be chilled by filling the glass with ice and water.
2.Fill a large glass or cocktail shaker with ice.
3. Add gin and vermouth.
4. Stir with a long bar spoon for... - 98.6564
Monte Carlo Cocktail, How-to
The Monte Carlo Cocktail, a classic look and feel to this cocktail creation, it's got three key ingredients with a focus on Rye. - 0
The Irish Cherry - Saint Patrick's Day Cocktail
The Irish Cherry, a custom cocktail designed by us to help round out your Jameson experience and bring a sweetness to what otherwise would be a potent whiskey experience with a driving focus on Fee Brothers Cherry Bitters. - 0
How To Carbonate A Cocktail
Carbonated Negroni is a magical cocktail. Whether you are a pro behind the bar or just want to impress your friends at home, adding bubbles is a fun and unique way to add texture and flavor to old favorites. Find out the details from this video. - 126.999
Chocolate Cake Shot
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make a simple tasty shot, Chocolate Cake. Have your cake and drink it too with this classic shot. You wouldn't think that the combo of ingredients would taste like chocolate cake but surprisingly it... - 124.089
1n this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make an excellent tasting shot, The Nutty Irishman. This shot takes its name from the famous Nutty Irishman himself, James Joyce. This is a perfect shot for celebrating St. Paddy's day. Or its a great... - 123.379
B-52 Bomber Shot
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make the classic layered shot, a B-52. This is a great shot if you love getting drunk quickly, it also tastes great too. Let us know what you think. - 121.525
The Black Thorn
In this bar tending video Clint shows you how to make yet anther classic, The Black Thorn. This cocktail is sweet and finishes a bit dry. Great served as an after dinner drink or anytime you are looking for a gin drink with a sweet kick. We highly suggest you... - 125.311
In this free mixology video Clint will teach you how to make a Perfect Manhattan. This is an awesome whiskey based cocktail that is sure to knock your socks off! This is a strong drink for sure but what classifies this drink as "perfect" is the fact that it... - 127.768
The Dark Sunshine Cocktail, With Teapot Bitters
We have Adam Elmegirab Teapot Bitters and we invented the Dark Sunshine cocktail. The concept is easy and the ingredients give the cocktail complex deep flavors. You can try at home with your own dark rum and the malibu sunshine if you cannot get ahold of... - 0
Unjolly Rancher, With Jolly Rancher Vodka
Jolly Rancher Watermelon Vodka highlights this drink but the end result has a bit more of a jolly rancher sour apple appeal. Interesting balance of flavors where you can go from watermelon to apple by just thinking about it a bit. - 0
The Harvard Cocktail, How-to
The Harvard cocktail, it reminds us of a murder scene. It's starts flavorful citrus and cognac and easy drinking and then jumps into a fortified wine finish that is not exactly our favorite finish. - 0
Sherbet Shots - 1
OK, you all know what a jello shot (or jelly shot) is, where you make the jello by replacing a portion of the water with liquor and pour the mix in shot glasses. Well, now there’s a new shooter on the block – the Sherbet Shot. Even easier to make, with... - 114.61
In this recipe video of Kentucky Medicine cocktail, Jamie brings back the "golden ratio" and discusses proper technique when opening a corked bottle of wine or vermouth. The resulting cocktail will surely cure what ails you this Winter season. Give it a go! - 117.701
There are ingredients sitting in your back bar that you just don't like. Maybe it is just because you haven't taken the time to get to know them. The WTF Cocktail is a cocktail made with some of those ingredients Jamie took the time to experiment with. Take a... - 117.24
Cubed Old Fashioned
The Cubed Old Fashioned could just take you to the fourth dimension! There are quite a few ingredients in there that come together to create this perfect cocktail. Watch this video for details. - 123.568
Refreshing Celery Sipper Cocktail
What’s summer without a perfect warm weather drink? Beat the heat wave with the robust and refreshing celery sipper. Its herbal aroma and flavor may be off-putting for some, but the sweet-citrusy tang and elegant presentation will definitely score a point.... - 112.329
Charged-up Bull Piss Shooter
This crazy cocktail is as good as the real thing. Charged with Red Bull, Jagermeister, and Orange Vodka, this is one knockout drink that won't escape anyone's attention. If you are feeling a little adventurous, then this is your drink. Stream the video recipe... - 108.818
Sailor's Delight Vs Long Dark Tea Time Of The Soul
FOR THE LONG DARK TEA TIME OF THE SOUL
1. In a tall glass add ice cubes; Hynotiq, Moonshine and teapot bitters.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass using a strainer.
3. Serve the Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul... - 0
Classic Metropolitan is a derivative of martini and it uses brandy as the base. Watch this video to learn this recipe by master bat tender Anthony. This drink will be as good as the brandy you use to make it. - 103.052
Summery Sun Tan Shot
Sun tan shot packs lots of flavor and heat to back up all that cheerful summer drink. This layered shooter packs in grenadine, coconut rum, UV Blue Raspberry Vodka and Tabasco sauce. A heady drink that will surely get you swooning. Follow the video recipe to... - 115.107
The Corpse Reviver Number 2
In this free bar tending tutorial Clint will show you how to make a classic martini, The Corpse Reviver #2. This is a refreshing drink with lots of citrus nicely complimenting the anise flavor of the Absinthe. - 126.09
Wegmans L'edel De Cleron Cheese Fondue
If you are looking for something different to make as a Holiday appetizer, turn an old recipe into something new. Fondues are a fun way to add a European accent to your holiday party. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you this easy recipe using... - 137.184
If you're looking for an easy cookie recipe that is also better for you, check out this low-carb recipe for sugar cookies. With just a few adjustments, you'll no longer have to say no to sweets - 0
If you like eating mussels then you will enjoy this dish. The chef shows how to make mussels with shallots in the video. It's really tasty and easy to make. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 106.982
1. In a decanter combine the white dog whiskey, punt e mes and maraschino liquer.
2. Stir and pour it in a cocktails glass.
3. Serve the white hook cocktail as it is. - 115.462
Gunpowder And Smoke Cocktail
In the Gunpowder and Smoke Cocktail, a liqueur created using gunpowder tea infused cognac mixed with sugar provides the backbone. All the other ingredients attach and compliment it. Watch the video to see how the flamed scotch on top does the magic! - 125.435
Denny Triangle Cocktail
This bright orange drink is a Denny Triangle Cocktail. It is dirty and funky but in it you can find fantastically delicious hidden pleasures. Watch the video for more details. - 120.23
Green Blazer Cocktail
If you are aware of Blue Blazer style drinks. Here is a new twist that is perfect for the cold weather, the Green Blazer Cocktail. Watch this video to learn this jazzy drink that will keep you warm this winter and turn some eyes too. Watch out for the fire! - 125.362
Portobella Bruschetta Topped Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec prepares an easy, restaurant style dish using a grilled bruschetta from their Mediterranean Bar and their prepared Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. This recipe always gets rave reviews and is perfect to pull out when you have... - 122.127
A British institution, this pungent snack can often be found in giant jars, perched on the end of the bar in English pubs. While not everyone's favourite, there are plenty of people around who do appreciate this vinegary lump of deliciousness - this one's for... - 111.26
Hot And Spicy Chicken Wings
Hot and spicy chicken wings are hot favorite for almost everyone. You can make it more delicious by adding some Mediterranean spices. How to do that? Watch the video to learn about the ingredients and procedure. Once you know, you can have your favorite... - 114.833
Bbq Grilled Chicken
An easy cajun recipe, barbeque chicken would be a great outdoor delight. All you need to do it is to follow the simple way of preparing the dish with Beryl Stokes. Enjoy this grilled recipe with onion rings and fresh salad. - 83.5217
Wegmans Poached Etruscan Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shows you how to make this restaurant style salmon at home with ease.
There is no simpler way to cook fish than poaching. This recipe "ticks all the right boxes" because fish that is poached retains flavor, form and... - 132.507
Tomato Frittata With Herbs
1. Finely chop the fresh oregano, garlic and Italian parsley, set aside.
2. Cut the stems and de seed the tomatoes, cut the tomatoes into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
3. Remove the leaves from the thyme stems, set aside.
4. Rinse the green lettuce... - 118.886
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Yogurt Berry Smoothie
1. In a jar take eggs, yogurt, berries, vanilla, ground cinnamon and coconut oil.
2. Blend for a few minutes to form smoothie.
3. Serve Berry smoothie with health granola bars and enjoy!
Instead of berries you can use any of your... - 110.713
Chocolate Dusted Strawberries With Orange Cream
1. Combine cream, sugar substitute, vanilla, and orange zest in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
2. Transfer cream to a serving bowl and top with chocolate. Serve strawberries on the side for dipping. - 27.6532
Almond Pancakes With Chocolate Sauce
1. Combine bake mix, baking powder, salt, sugar substitute, and 1/4 cup of the almonds in a bowl; make a well in the center.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a medium bowl; whisk in vanilla and almond extract, soymilk, and butter. Pour into well and mix until smooth.... - 41.7117
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-cup muffin tin and one 6-ounce custard cup with paper baking cups.
2. Combine bread mix, oil, water, and eggs in a bowi, stirring until moistened. Add chips and stir until combined. Divide batter evenly among muffin tin and... - 37.8423
Fresh Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
1. Bring cream to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Put mint in a large bowl and pour cream over. Let steep for 10 minutes. Strain cream back into the saucepan; return to low heat and bring back to a simmer.
2. Whisk yolks, sugar substitute, and salt in a bowl,... - 36.2288
Vanilla Fudge Ice Cream With Berry Sauce
1. For the ice cream: Bring cream and water almost to a simmer in a heavy medium saucepan.
2. Whisk or beat yolks and sugar substitute in a medium bowl until color lightens and mixture is thick. Gradually whisk half of the hot cream into egg mixture. Return... - 39.9472
Mixed Fruit With Indulgent Sauce
1. Pour cream into a 2-cup glass measure. Add chocolate. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on full power for 30 seconds. Stir. If necessary, continue to microwave in 5- to 10-second increments, stirring after each one, until chocolate is melted and... - 33.9403
Almond Orange Macaroons
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Combine 1/2cup of the almonds, coconut, and sugar substitute in a food processor and pulse until almonds are finely ground. Add orange zest and egg white and pulse until... - 38.8234
Raspberry Chocolate Walnut Torte
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Heat chocolate in a double boiler over 1 inch of boiling water until melted (or heat in a microwavable bowl on medium power for 2 1/2 minutes). Stir egg yolks and whole eggs into... - 39.8671
Low Carb Bar Recipes By Category