- » Low Carb Bar
Low Carb Bar Recipes
Low carb bar is basically a snack that can be had in between meals and helps a person remain energized and fit. The various low carb bar recipes all ensure that the minimum possible amount of carbohydrates is used ... More »
Bar Therapy: Tipsy Bunny Cocktail
Ok seriously? Nutella? In a cocktail? Warning: Some may consider this to be DANGEROUS! Others consider it ILLEGAL! Well since it's well known that Italians and illegalities go together... here we go! Let me show a fast, easy and delicious way for you to get... - 0
You May Also Like!
Low Carb Scotcharoo Bars
1. In a large bowl, melt butter and peanut butter. Mix together with the Splenda. Add the whey protein powder and stir.
2. Add in toasted coconut and combine well.
3. Line a 8x11-inch baking pan with foil.
4. In a ceramic bowl, melt coconut oil... - 108.843
Low Carb Pumpkin Bars
If you love pumpkin bars, here is a way to make it low carb. In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows us the recipe for Low carb Pumpkin Bars and also tells us about a secret ingredient to make low carb biscuits, pancakes or just about anything. Its... - 124.807
Melts in your mouth, and in your hands. An amazing dark chocolate and macadamia nut bar. - 0
Heavenly Homemade Maple Pecan Nut Bars
Many people think that it’s not easy to make protein bars at home. After watching the video you will surely think different. The Chef shows this easy way to make them. These are a perfect healthy treat when you need a little sweet and they don’t need to... - 117.321
High Protein Pumpkin Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add the egg white, pumpkin, vanilla extract, maple syrup and mix well till combined.
3. In another bowl put stevia, oat bran, protein powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder... - 0
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together margarine and sugar.
Add egg and vanilla and beat until light.
Stir together flour, salt, and baking powder and add to creamed ingredients.
Finally, add dried fruit and zucchini.
Spoon into a greased 10 x 13-inch cake pan... - 51.0251
Pumpkin Protein Bars
Well its that time of year and I’m loving everything pumpkin! After some trial and error, I’ve created a protein bar with my beloved pumpkin and its super yummy. You can also make it a couple different ways (to save calories even more!). View the video... - 36.4261
Low Carb Bar Recipes By Category