- » Low Carb Asian
Low Carb Asian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb asian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb asian recipes.
Asian Style Aromatic Poached Chicken
No one want to be in the kitchen during summers, but everyone wants delicious food. And healthy food is the call of the time, so try this Asian style poached chicken. It requires few ingredients, few equipments and very little time. I usually have this dish... - 129.508
Healthy Low Carb Chicken Curry
Looking for a healthy chicken curry recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Curries do not always have to be fat and carb laden! Watch the video by LowCarb360 and learn to make a low carb, healthy chicken curry that everyone will love! - 118.111
Stir Fried Cauliflower And Pork Rice
If you think that you need to take fried rice completely off the menu now that you are following a low carb diet, then think again. Watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy and delicious fried rice. - 115.051
Low-carb Sweet And Sour Tofu
If you are looking for low-carb recipes, try Low-carb Sweet and Sour Tofu. This dish is a combination of tofu, colorful vegetables and sweet and sour sauce. Enjoy! - 110.172
Low Carb Spicy Red Peppers And Shrimp
Looking for a yummy appetizer recipe that is also healthy and easy to make? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make a delicious shrimp appetizer that has fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 108.905
Low Carb Spring Rolls
You dont have to have a nori Wrapper or egg roll Wrap to make a spring roll. Watch Chef Steven Binks along with his good friend Dr. Derek showing how to make spring rolls with a few handy ingredients from the kitchen. Goodness rolled in low carb wrappers! - 107.081
Healthy Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
Mahi mahi is a great fish for all seafood lovers and cooking it healthy is just the things they want to do. Everything from the marinade to the glaze, Amy has made it sure that what goes into the dish is low in carb, calorie and fat. - 102.961
Low Carb Shirataki Noodles
In this Lowcarbcafe video, Chef Kelly is testing Shirataki Noodles which is low carb and can be good substitute for your high carb noodles. She follows the instructions for cooking the noodles and serves it with stir fried chicken which is a leftover dish... - 100.857
Steamed Oriental Style Sea Bass
In a mood to have some healthy food? Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Sea Bass - Steamed Oriental Style. A great dish that is not only tasty but very healthy too. Everyone should definitely check this video out. - 100.514
Healthy Tilapia Fillets
I am sure Tilapia is a perennial favorite and this healthy tilapia fillet recipe by Amy is sure to follow the suit! Very simple but a healthy adaptation of a restaurant style dish. - 98.539
Asian Slaw Squash Salad
Game for some oriental dinner tonight? Try this yummy Asian slaw squash salad that is indeed finger-licking good and colorful and melds in yellow squash and green zucchini and some pure Asian seasoning and dressing created with sesame seeds, wasabi, rice wine... - 94.6244
Homemade Low Carb Ramen Noodle Soup
One's gotta love the Japanese for their Ramen contribution to the world cuisine. This flavorsome Low Carb Ramen Noodle Soup hits a home run!. In this video, the chef shows you how to make them in a very special way. You're gonna love it. - 92.8441
Low Carb Sweet And Sour Chicken Stir Fry
Want to try an Asian delicacy for dinner tonight? Watch this video now to learn a Low Carb Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir Fry recipe. The dish is truly delectable and is sure to bring a smile on every face on your dining table. - 91.0943
Low Carb Food
Need some low carb food for your Superbowl Sunday? Try one of these low carb delicacies prepared by Chef Todd Mohr. Now only if you thought that low-carb foods aren't really appeasing to the palate, these low carb dishes will pleasantly surprise you. - 89.095
Low Carb Crab Curry
Think crab curry would be an unfit low carb dieters' choice? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! All thanks to LowCarb360, you will be able to make the delicious treat in a healthy way, without any hassles! - 86.829
Lettuce Wraps With Ham And Water Chestnuts
An Asian inspired lettuce wrap with ham and water chestnuts, this dish definitely qualifies for easy and healthy holiday entertaining. The crunch of the chestnuts and lettuce along with the flavor of the ham together with the drizzle of the fruit sauce brings... - 86.2724
Quick And Easy Low-carb Chicken Stir Fry
This stir fry is low in carbohydrates but not low in taste. What a wonderfully easy, economical and nutritious meal that is ready in less than 15 minutes. It uses ingredients that you are sure to have in your kitchen and is the perfect meal to make for... - 84.0252
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 50.6049
Oriental Gingered Vegetables
1) In a pan heat water and add beans, broccoli, carrots, and asparagus.
2) Steam until crisp-tender for about 5 minutes.
3) Place a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
4) Heat oil and add mushrooms, peppers, ginger, and garlic.
5) Saute... - 48.4586
Shrimp And Tofu Stir Fry
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Place the tofu in paper towels or a double thickness of cheesecloth.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
For sauce, in a bowl stir together... - 47.6881
Marjoram & Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to the temparature of 350°.
2) Remove mushroom caps from stalks.
3) Wipe caps and keep aside.
4) Chop mushroom stalks.
5) Soak bread crumbs in warm milk, then squeeze out well, reserving milk.
6) Peel garlic.
7) In... - 47.6008
Red Leaf Lettuce Garbanzo Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the warm garbanzo beans.
2. In another small bowl whisk the dressing well. Pour it on the beans.
3. Prepare the vegetables.
4. Add vegetables and cheese in the salad.
5. Toss well so that the spinach leaves and lettuce are... - 47.4317
Shrimp Creole Stir Fry
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Halve shrimp lengthwise.
(If shrimp are large, halve again crosswise.) For sauce, stir together undrained stewed tomatoes, parsley, tomato paste, cornstarch, hot pepper sauce, and 1/3 cup cold water.
Set... - 47.3841
Asian Chicken Kabobs
These Asian Chicken Kabobs are never going to fail to get compliments for you if you serve them to your friends for a party with seasoned rice or couscous ! No mortal can resist these wined chicken breasts broiled with zucchini and mushrooms with garlic... - 46.8306
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 46.6733
Shrimp And Apple Stir Fry
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Halve shrimp lengthwise.
(If shrimp are large, halve again crosswise.) For sauce, stir together sherry, chicken broth, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking... - 44.0761
Cucumbers With Cumin And Coriander
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a medium bowl.
5) Add cumin and red pepper. Whisk to combine.
6) Peel cucumber and shred... - 42.9608
Vegetable Egg Roll Ups
1) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat and heat oil.
2) Add carrots and onions and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
3) Mix sprouts and mushrooms to it.
4) Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
5) In a cup add egg whites and whisk with a fork until... - 42.7063
Combine the vermouth, Soya or Tamari sauce, water and ginger in a bowl and mix well.
Put the fish in a dish and pour in the marinade, covering the fish completely.
Cover with a sheet of aluminum foil and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours (or preferably,... - 41.5029
August Moon Korean Ribs
To prepare marinade, combine all ingredients except ribs in small bowl.
Place ribs in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
Pour marinade over ribs, turning to coat.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Arrange medium Briquets on each side of... - 41.1805
Middle East Carrot Salad
1)Thinly slice carrots into 1/4 inch rounds.
2)Combine all other ingredients and add to carrots.
3) Marinate 3 to 4 hours or for about 12 hours.
4) Serve chilled. - 40.9886
Vietnamese Style Beef Skewers
1. Combine lemongrass, sugar substitute, fish sauce, oil, and vinegar in medium bowl. Stir in garlic, chile, ginger, soy sauce, and lime juice. Stir to combine.
2. Put steak in a zip-close plastic bag and pour in marinade. Close bag and turn several times to... - 40.0357
Raspberry Chocolate Walnut Torte
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Heat chocolate in a double boiler over 1 inch of boiling water until melted (or heat in a microwavable bowl on medium power for 2 1/2 minutes). Stir egg yolks and whole eggs into... - 39.8671
Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Cut chicken meat into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat oil on medium heat in skillet. Saute scallions, garlic and chili powder for 1 minute. Remove from skillet (leaving as much oil as possible.)
3. Turn up heat and brown chicken pieces until approximately half... - 39.8489
Gourmet Curry Butter
1. In a small bowl, put together all ingredients and blend.
2. On a piece of plastic wrap, transfer the mixture and wrap up the sheet to shape the mixture into a log shape.
3. Roll up the wrap.
4. Twist the ends to shut.
5. Create a compact, even... - 39.8426
1. Wash and tear lettuce into bite size pieces and place in large salad bowl (or 8 individual salad plates).
2. Arrange vegetables on top in an attractive manner. Top with feta, black olives and capers.
3. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, mint and salt... - 39.805
Indonesian Fried Tofu And Bean Sprout Salad Tahugoreng
1. Place the bean sprouts in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and let stand for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water; drain well. Dry on paper towels. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or overnight.
2. Dry the tofu cakes on a paper towel. Cut... - 39.4894
1. Beat eggs. Add seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Beat well.
2. Add meat and blend well with hands. Form meat balls by rolling a portion in the palm of your hands (rubbing a little oil on your hands helps the meat from sticking). The smaller the meat... - 39.2884
Stir Fry Vegetables With Tofu
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Cut tofu into bite sized cubes.
2. Mix... - 39.2615
Sesame Snow Peas
1) In a pan heat water.
2) Steam the snow peas and carrots for about 4 minutes.
3) Spoon into a medium bowl.
4) Stir in sesame seeds, oil, and orange rind.
5) Toss to combine.
6) Serve immediately. - 39.0416
1. Cut up chicken into bite sized pieces.
2. Mix dried seasoning together.
3. In large skillet over medium high heat, saute in ghee the seasoning and onion for 1 minute. Add lime juice and ginger, cook while stirring for 1 minute.
4. Add chicken, cook,... - 38.971
Spicy Peanut Sauce
In a heavy skillet, heat oil and saute green onions, garlic and chili power for 1 minute.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well as it heats.
Add more water if it gets too thick.
This sauce is great over vegetables or chicken. - 38.8258
Cauliflower With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Wash, cut and steam cauliflower. Meanwhile make sauce.
2. In a heavy skillet, heat oil and saute green onions, garlic and chili powder for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients and mix well as it heats. Add more water if it gets too thick.
3. Pour sauce over... - 38.7004
Drumsticks In Peanut Sauce
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, add chicken pieces, fry on all sides until brown, transfer to an 8-cup capacity heatproof casserole dish.
2. Add onions and garlic to oil in frying pan, stir-fry until tender. Pour over chicken in casserole dish.
3. Add stock,... - 38.5948
Stir Fried Shrimp With Ginger And Garlic
1. Combine wine, soy sauce, vinegar, and sweetener in a bowl large enough to marinate the shrimp. Toss shrimp in marinade and set aside for 20 minutes or so.
2. Combine ginger, garlic, and green onion in another bowl and set aside.
3. Have all the ingredients... - 38.3294
1. Stir salt and oil into flour.
2. Form the dough into a ball, flatten it slightly and place on a sheet of wax paper.
3. Place another sheet on the dough top and roll it quickly.
4. Peel oil on the top layer of paper, invert dough over... - 37.8372
Tequila Shrimp Kebabs
1. Remove shells from shrimp. De-vein if needed.
2. Mix tequila, lime juice, oil and Tabasco.
3. Cut peppers and onions in to 1 1/2 inch squares. Marinate shrimp, mushrooms, peppers and onions for at 1 hour in refrigerator.
4. Wrap a piece of bacon around... - 37.396
In a jar combine oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, seasoned pepper and garlic, cover and shake to mix, then let stand for 3/4 hour to blend for a baste.
Cut eggplant into 6 wedges.
Shake, baste, and brush eggplant wedges on all sides.
Place on the grid over medium... - 36.7067
Beet Spinach And Goat's
GETTING READY 1) In a small pan, boil 100 ml of water with orange zest and lemon juice. 2) In a medium bowl, place the couscous and poured... - 36.333
1. Wash and cut broccoli. Let drip dry.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium/high heat. Add broccoli and stir to coat broccoli with oil. Cover and cook for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Mix water, vinegar, lemon juice, soy sauce and ginger. Pour... - 36.1625
Whisk together oil, lemon juice and soy sauce.
Add all other ingredients.
Toss and serve. - 35.8953
Grilled Sesame Asparagus
1. Prepare a medium-high-heat grill. Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes.
2. Mix oil and garlic in a small bowl. Line up 5 to 6 asparagus. Insert skewer 2 to 3 inches below tips. Slide another skewer through them about 1 inch from root end. Repeat with... - 35.586
Spicy Oriental Shrimp Salad
1. Core, rinse and thoroughly drain lettuce. Refrigerate in airtight container to crisp. Combine basil, vinegar, ginger, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil and red pepper in blender or food processor fitted with metal blade. Blend to form rough paste, pulsing... - 35.5647
Soy Lamb Croquettes
1. Pour boiling water over soy granules, stand 5 minutes, drain.
2. Combine soy granules, lamb mince, spring onions, cottage cheese, egg, parsley and oregano (a), refrigerate until cold.
3. Divide mixture into 12, shape into croquettes, roll in bran (b). Deep... - 35.4942
Pork Curry Over Cauliflower Couscous
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat in large saucepan. Add curry powder and garlic; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until garlic is golden.
2. Add pork; stir to coat completely with curry and garlic. Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until pork cubes are... - 35.4785
Marinated Shrimp Salad
Place shrimp, scallions and peppers in a deep ceramic or glass bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients thoroughly and pour over shrimp mixture.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours before serving, stirring occasionally. - 35.4061
Pork With Mango Couscous
1. To make filling, place couscous in a bowl, pour over boiling water and toss with a fork until couscous absorbs all liquid. Add mango, spring onions, coriander, lime rind, garam masala, egg and lime juice and mix to combine.
2. Lay pork out flat and spread... - 35.3674
Cinnamon Brown Rice Pudding
1. Combine rice, dairy beverage, sugar substitute, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture comes to a low boil.
2. Continue to cook, stirring often, until pudding thickens, about 8 minutes.... - 35.3647
1. Blend olive oil with wine and lemon extract. Stir in ginger, garlic, and spices. Place meat chunks in marinade and turn to coat. Marinate overnight, turning pieces occasionally.
2. Thread meat and vegetables onto skewers. Grill over hot coals until... - 35.013
1. Combine tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, and scallions in a bowl.
2. Combine lime or lemon juice and oil in a small bowl, whisking to blend. Add salt and pepper. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to coat. - 34.786
Oriental Grilled Chicken
1. Cut chicken breasts into halves.
2. Mix remaining ingredients together in a shallow pan large enough to hold breasts in one layer.
3. Place breasts in marinade, turning to coat and rubbing marinade into breasts. Marinate at least one hour and as long as... - 34.659
Easy Oriental Chicken Salad
Remove chicken meat from bones and cut into bite sized pieces.
Mix together all ingredients and serve.
Keeps for 2 or 3 days. - 33.3446
Broccoli In Oyster Sauce
Put the broccoli in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic.
Cook for 1 minute on a medium heat then add the broccoli.
Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce and vegetable stock.
Stir-fry for a further... - 32.9327
Grilled Butterflied Chicken With Herbs
1. Set chicken on a cutting board, breast-side down. Using poultry shears, cut alongside the backbone from neck to tail on both sides. Open bird up and press down on each side. Turn over and press on both sides again; you should hear a few joints pop and... - 32.3952
Gingered Fish Oriental
1. Place fish in a large shallow baking dish. Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sherry, ginger root, red pepper and garlic. Pour over fish, cover tightly with foil, and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning once.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
3. Bake... - 32.1339
Sweet And Sour Spareribs
Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. Parboil spareribs for 3 minutes.
2. Mix remaining ingredients together.
3. Place spareribs in casserole dish, cover with sauce. Bake for 1 hour, basting occasionally. - 31.5169
Broccoli With Lemon Ginger Sauce
1. Wash and cut broccoli into spears. Steam to desired tenderness. Prepare sauce while steaming.
2. Mix mayonnaise, cream, lemon juice, ginger, salt and pepper. Heat slowing and stirring constantly, in a double broiler or over very low heat.
3. Pour sauce... - 31.2518
Curried Chicken Salad
1. Remove meat from chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
2. Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder.
3. Mix all ingredients. Chill at least one hour before serving. - 31.2416
Tuna With Wasabi
1. Grill tuna to your liking. Usually 4 minutes per side for 1 inch thick steaks.
2. Mix wasabi and water to form a paste. Add all other ingredients, mix well.
3. Pour sauce over grilled tuna steaks and serve. - 29.3316
Sauteed Spicy Bok Choy
Bok Choy! Learn about the amazing health benefits of Bok Choy and how to prepare it! Here's a simple recipe for Sauteed Spicy Bok Choy, which is full of flavor and nutrition. So simple, so natural, and oh so delicious! - 21.9726
Asian Peanut Coconut Mix
Peanuts, coconut and chilies are ground together to make this versatile asian paste. You could use it as a spread or a base or a dressing. The kick in the mix comes from chilies and garlic and does complete justice to Asian taste. - 0
Spicy Fried Fish
This is a spicy dish, wherein the fish is coated with a batter and deep fried in oil. To enhance the flavor of the dish, the fried fish is served with stir fried vegetables and a sauce poured over it. As a variation, the dish can be prepared dry without the... - 0
Curry Tofu With Spinach Tomato And Bell Pepper
Tofu (along with seaweed) is one of my all time favorite foods, so I try to make it in many different ways. In this video, I share with a savory curry tofu recipe with tomatoes, spinach and bell pepper with a little spice to give it a nice kick. For you... - 0
Healthy & Delicious Seaweed Snack In Just 5 Minutes!
Seaweed is probably my favorite food on this whole planet -- seriously! I can eat it every day! In this video, I show you a seaweed snack so nutritious and delicious, which I grew up eating almost every day! It is a great alternative snack for your family and... - 0
Korean Rib Eye Meat Barbecue "blugogi" Asian
Learn how to you can make this very easy Korean barbecue at home with your own grill. Korean rib eye meat barbecue in soy sauce and sake marinade wrapped with carrot, grilled onion and red lettuce. Meat is grilled to perfection. This Asian dish is so popular... - 0
Hot Cinnamon Ginger Date Tea
When my siblings and I were sick with the cold, this is the tea my mom always made for us. It not only filled our bodies with warmth, but also served as a natural remedy for colds. The tea is steeped in fresh ginger, dried date, and cinnamon stick and then... - 0
Iced Green Tea With Ginger
This green tea is full of flavor. It has ginger, agave and lime. It is very good for health with many benefits, but foremost it is very refreshing. - 0
Nihari Or Meat Stew
Nihari is a very traditional and delicious meat stew with its origins from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. It's made by cooking special Nihari meat which is mostly beef shank with spices, onions and tomatoes on a low flame for a long time. The results are a... - 0
Easy Cod Fish In Soy Sauce And Ginger Marinade Asian
Learn how to make this very easy Asian fish recipe: a light flaky cod fish in a savory soy sauce with ginger, garlic and scallions. So light, flaky and healthy Asian fish dish. For this recipe, you can find all the ingredients in your local supermarket, no... - 0
Pan Fried Tofu Asian
Moon Cho shows you how to make pan fried tofu with a very special dipping soy sauce with sesame seed, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, and scallion. Such a simple and easy recipe you can make in half hour. Great Asian appetizer or snack. For this recipe, you... - 0
Soy Milk - The Aimless Cook At Dtf
We're making fresh soy milk in this first of 3 episodes dedicated to soybeans. I'm with my friend, Chef Darren MacLean from Downtown Food as we show you 3 recipes using this amazing ingredient. Enjoy!
Watch here Part 2 Silken Tofu and Part 3 Okara Fritters... - 0
Low Carb Asian Recipes By Category
Low Carb Asian Restriction: