- » Low Carb Appetizer
Low Carb Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low carb appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low carb appetizer recipes.
Low Carb Cream Of Broccoli Soup
How about serving a low carb appetizer for a family gathering? This is exactly what Kelly is planning to do; she is planning to serve Low Carb Cream of Broccoli Soup for Thanksgiving meal with her in-laws. This is an easy to make soup with few simple... - 128.337
Mexican Squash Soup
1. In a pan, dry roast the anchove chillies. Roast till they begin to form blisters and put them in water to rehydrate.
2. In another pan, toast the pumpkin seeds till they pop. Put them in a blender and blend till fine. Set aside.
3. Prepare... - 125.043
Boiled Low Carb Meat Wonton Soup
Think wonton soup is not an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for delicious soup that packs fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 120.688
Sassy Salmon In Parmesan Crisps Cups
Want to impress your guests with a impressive dish that is also very easy for you to make in the kitchen? Well, Charlie has the answer, she suggests Sassy Salmon Mixture in Parmesan crisp cups that is extremely easy to make and super yummy. She first makes... - 119.508
Magic Fruit Wands
Happy 4th of July! With Independence Day right around the corner, here is a fun recipe to make with your kids. These magic wands are fun to make and are great healthy treat for enjoying the fireworks. You and your kids will love these! - 116.943
Healthy Chicken Satay
When I hear about satays, I can't resist but say "bring it on baby"! Amy is just getting awesome at her kitchen making this wonderful Chicken Satay in her own healthy way and her tips are well worth the time. - 115.456
Low Carb Coconut Shrimp
Spice up your ordinary dinner fare with coconut shrimp! Crunchy, flavorful and aromatic, coconut shrimp prepares quickly and quite easily sans any exotic ingredients. Succulent, deep-fried shrimp enrobed in light tempura like coconut-flavored batter truly... - 113.847
Easy Japanese Miso Soup
Asian particularly Thai style soups with soybean are nutritious as well as delicious. Check out the recipe to make Miso Soup out of miso paste, tofu and other typical Japanese ingredients. Simple to make and great in taste! - 110.825
Low Carb Hot And Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls
1. In a bowl add the cauliflower, cayenne, salt, ginger powder and cream cheese.
2. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated and sticky.
3. On a bamboo mat, place 1 nori sheet.
4. Place 3 tablespoon of the sticky mixture and spread until a... - 110.564
Pimento Cheese Pinwheels
A super quick and easy, cheesy appetizer that is super delicious. Only requires 2 ingredients. Great if you need something at the last minute and don't have a lot of time. Adapted from Pinterest. - 109.967
Low Carb Lentil And Tomato Soup
Looking for a simple yet delicious lentil soup recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. This recipe is simple yet delicious and amazingly healthy. Watch the video to know more. - 109.358
Low-carb Tomato And Capsicum Soup
Wondering which soup to prepare today? Help is at hand! Try this Low-carb Tomato and Capsicum Soup! This red colored appetizing soup is low in carbohydrates as well as delicious to taste! - 109.155
Chicken Crackers For A Low Carb Diet
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. line a cookie sheet with parchment.
3. In a large bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, chia seeds, garlic powder, parsley, chicken bouillon and Parmesan cheese.
4. In a separate bowl, beat one egg,... - 108.691
Chef Ed shows how to make two types of salads in the video. One is the green leaves salad and the other is the regular salad. These salads are very healthy and you can always make more and store in the refrigerator. - 107.113
Low Carb Spring Rolls
You dont have to have a nori Wrapper or egg roll Wrap to make a spring roll. Watch Chef Steven Binks along with his good friend Dr. Derek showing how to make spring rolls with a few handy ingredients from the kitchen. Goodness rolled in low carb wrappers! - 107.081
Low Carb Bacon "donuts"
1. Melt butter in microwave on high.
2. In frying pan, cook bacon until done.
3. Leaving bacon grease in pan, remove bacon, pour in the olive oil.
4. Heat the oil to 350 degrees F.
5. In a bowl take bacon, mini peppers, whey protein... - 105.259
Low Carb Chicken Involtini
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Butterfly the chicken breast to desired thickness.
3. Place the chicken breast over a cellophane, stuff ham slice followed by pepper jack cheese.
4. Roll the chicken, stick with 2 toothpicks.
5. Lay down the... - 105.122
Healthy Cooking: Avocado Chicken Salad
For diet freaks for a healthy lunch crunchy salad is a must and here is a salad that you can make with chicken and avocado. Check out Sarah making healthy avocado chicken salad with other simple vegetables and flavors. Delicious and healthy, makes a great... - 104.809
Healthy Chicken Parm A La Kimkins
It is hard to cook healthy, but it is harder to cook for the health conscious! I just got lucky that I got to watch this low carb, low cal and low fat version of Chicken with pasta and spaghetti sauce by Amy. A very inspirational video to prepare classic... - 104.763
Chinese Crab Soup
This chinese crabmeat soup is easy to prepare and very comforting. Relax and enjoy this healthy soup that is just right on a cold winter night. Being mildly flavored this soup has a very soothing effect. The chef has presented this recipe in a simple manner... - 104.414
Low Carb Cauliflower Bisque
Want to enjoy bisque but worried about the carbs? Here is a Low Carb cauliflower Bisque recipe video by Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe who comes up with low carb recipe in all her videos. She has a demo for the recipe as well as the written down recipe at the... - 103.12
Healthy Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
Mahi mahi is a great fish for all seafood lovers and cooking it healthy is just the things they want to do. Everything from the marinade to the glaze, Amy has made it sure that what goes into the dish is low in carb, calorie and fat. - 102.961
Healthy Egg Roll With Hot Mustard Sauce
For all who love egg rolls and wished to have it healthy, here is a very interesting version of the dish from Amy. Serve it up for breakfast with hot mustard; ah, what a wonderful way to start the day! - 102.918
Low Carb Stir Fried Shrimp Taco - Part 1 - Taco Shells
Are you on the lookout for a tasty appetizer recipe that is healthy and Atkins friendly as well? Then watch this 2 Part video series and learn to make yummy shrimp tacos. In Part 1 of the video, it is time to make the taco shells. - 102.099
Healthy Low Carb Fried Crab Cakes
Worried that crab cakes will set you back on all the progress you've made with the help of a strict low carb diet? Then try this recipe for delicious crab cakes by LowCarb360 and eat guilt free! This is an easy recipe and yields very tasty fried treats. - 101.628
Grilled Low Carb Eggplant Pizza Bites
Think that you have to give up on pizza now that you are following a low carb diet? Then think again! This video by LowCarb360 will change your views forever. Watch to know more! - 101.276
Low Carb Baked Hidden Valley Ranch Buffalo Wings
Want to learn how to make delicious and amazingly healthy buffalo wings? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 for a simple recipe that will yield wings that are yummy yet free of all the carbs and calories. Enjoy! - 99.0645
Deviled Eggs For A Low Carb Diet
1. Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 12 minutes.
2. Remove from hot water, and cool.
3. Place bacon in a skillet. Cook over... - 98.667
Healthy Tilapia Fillets
I am sure Tilapia is a perennial favorite and this healthy tilapia fillet recipe by Amy is sure to follow the suit! Very simple but a healthy adaptation of a restaurant style dish. - 98.539
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Tenders
For most of us the perfect chicken tenders, is all about seasoning we use. Here is a great way of preparing chicken tenders with low carb buffalo wing sauce. This spicy and juicy chicken tenders can be a great dish at your next party. - 97.7852
Ginger Almond Nori Rolls
If you enjoy Asian cuisine, you are going to love these Nori rolls. Enriched with the goodness of rice and vegetables, this dish makes for a healthy bite. Watch this video for more details! - 97.2933
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a pot boil water and add cabbage, cook it for 20 minutes.
3. Drain the cabbage, separate the leaves.
4. Meanwhile coarsely ground the cauliflower in food processor.
5. Place a frying pan over the... - 97.1535
Low Carb Broiled Lamb Chop
Looking for a healthy summer recipe that is light on carbs? Then try this boiled lamb chop recipe detailed in the video by LowCarb360 and get ready to surprise guests. It is completely low carb, we promise! - 96.7972
Low Carb Salmon Patties
When you are on a low carb diet, its best to avoid carbs in every bite. So lowcarb4life shows how to make low carb salmon patties. She makes salmon patties with just eggs and some chives, avoiding starchy breadcrumbs. As she says, these may be little mushy... - 95.0458
Gluten Free Chickpea Bruschetta
1. Slice cucumbers thick enough that they can hold some weight.
2. In a large bowl, add chickpeas and lemon juice. Mix well. Mash chickpeas with a potato masher or back of a spoon. They do not have to be fully mashed, just spreadable.
3. In another... - 92.9523
Homemade Low Carb Ramen Noodle Soup
One's gotta love the Japanese for their Ramen contribution to the world cuisine. This flavorsome Low Carb Ramen Noodle Soup hits a home run!. In this video, the chef shows you how to make them in a very special way. You're gonna love it. - 92.8441
Tandoori Chicken Wings
Watch this video to learn how to make Tandoori Chicken Wings in an easy way. This contemporary style of chicken is good when you have friends over, or for a weekend barbecue. Happy Cooking! - 92.5503
Tomato Basil And Tuna Salad
What is a better way for a healthy and quick lunch then this tomato basil and tuna salad? Watch the video to see how Amy makes this amazingly light and flavorful salad in no time. A perfect companion for a busy and tiring afternoon. - 91.841
Low Carb Chicken Wings
You can be on a low carb diet and still eat chicken wings. Don't believe us? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and change the way you think forever! This tasty recipe for chicken wings is easy and has less than 30 carbs. Watch and learn! - 91.0894
Healthy Coconut Chicken Tenders
Now this coconut chicken tenders will sure take away the breaded chicken tenders from the top charts! If you are looking for a variation of breaded tenders, simply replace bread with crispy coconut. Coconut is not always healthy but Amy has her way to prove... - 90.4915
Wasabi Viniagrette Salad- Gardening By Cuisine
Salads rich with vegetables are always refreshing and delicious when tossed with flavors, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Patti Moreno making Wasabi Vinaigrette Salad using fresh lettuce leaves tossed with some other ingredients and wasabi. Naturally... - 88.0513
1. In a plate, place the Bresaola slices, top with arugula, scape the parmesan cheese over and drizzle with some olive oil. Squeeze lemon juice.
2. Garnish with lemon wedge and serve. - 87.447
Easy Healthy Pesto Chicken
Pesto chicken has always been a simple dish to prepare, but the healthy version that the chef shows here is definitely a refreshing change! It is a very low fat, low cal and low carb version of pesto sauce that she uses here. Definitely worth a watch. - 82.872
Oriental Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Fond of Oriental cuisine? Here's a must try recipe for you. Watch the chef share this Oriental Teriyaki Chicken Wings recipe stepwise in this video. This dish never fails to impress as an appetizer. Try it today. - 82.3632
Instant Mixed Vegetable Soup
Instant Chinese soup? Here is another great instant recipe from Ching’s! A wonderful mixed vegetable soup. Chef Vikas shows you how to make this the right way. Watch and learn. - 81.277
Homemade Low Carb Mushroom Soup
Is your meal incomplete without a bowl full of healthy and tasty soup? This video might just come handy. Watch it to learn a homemade low carb mushroom soup recipe. This soup never fails to impress as an appetizer. - 80.5214
Low Carb Mini Mushroom Pizzettes
Hosting a party? Here's a great appetizer idea that scores well both on taste and health. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. Give it a try. - 78.1721
Fruit Pasta Salad
1) In a pan boil water and add pasta, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered in Dutch oven for about 6 to 8 minutes.
2) Drain from the liquid and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
3) Put pasta back to the pot.
4) Mix pineapple, oranges, grapes and... - 52.8566
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 50.6049
Christmas Red Pepper Soup
1. Dice roasted bell peppers into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2. In a heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over low heat.
3. Add onions and diced raw red pepper.
4. Stir and cook for about 15 minutes until the onions are wilted.
5. Add the... - 50.0236
1) In a frying pan heat olive oil.
2) Stir in onion and garlic.
3) Stir fry for 5 minutes until soft.
4) Mix tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, parsley flakes, basil, oregano and salt.
5) Combine together.
6) Boil the mixture.
7) Stir occasionally for... - 49.9648
Herb Broth Tomato Soup
For those who want a quick and easy soup base, throw all the broth ingredients into a saucepan with 1.2 litres (2 pt) water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes, strain and use.
To make the soup, use a heavy-bottomed soup pot to fry the onion and... - 49.6964
Garden Gazpacho With Garlic Toasts
1. To make the soup - in the blender put in cucumbers, tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil, bell pepper.
2. Process to blend and get a chunky mixture.
3.Take a non aluminium bowl and transfer contents into it.
4. Add in the pepper, salt, cilantro and the... - 49.6937
Tomato Sauce For Snacks
1) In Dutch oven heat cooking oil over medium heat.
2) Stir in onion and garlic.
3) Saute for 5 minutes until soft.
4) Mix the remaining ingredients and stir.
5) Bring to boil and cook uncovered.
6) Cook for about 1 hour stirring... - 49.6724
Chilled Carrot Soup
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except half-and-half.
Microwave at High for 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender, stirring twice.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Pour into blender or food processor... - 49.31
1) In a large saucepan mix the first 9 ingredients.
2) Boil the mixture.
3) Cover and simmer slowly for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
4) Remove the bay leaf.
5) Mix raw shells to it.
6) Simmer for about 10 minutes.
7) Stir in between.
8) Add water if... - 49.2492
Curried Golden Squash Soup
1. In a large heavy pot, melt butter over low heat.
2. Add onions.
3. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes until the onions are wilted.
4. Add the curry powder.
5. Cook with constant stirring for 2 minutes until the flavors are blended.
6. Pour... - 49.1322
Montego Red Pea Soup
1. Rinse beans with water and soak them overnight in a large bowl.
2. Drain, rinse and keep aside.
3. In a medium-size soup pot, heat butter and olive oil over low heat.
4. Stir in the onions, garlic, and carrots.
5. Cook for about 10... - 49.0272
Cut the carrots in 4 lengthwise, then chop.
Dice the turnips, rutabaga and the potatoes, all about the same size.
Set aside the potatoes in water to avoid blackening.
Cook the bacon and the onion in a large saucepan, over low heat, for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 48.9827
Crab Seafood Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add shells, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered for 8 to 11 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer shells back to pot.
5) In a small... - 48.7112
Sweet Corn Soup
In a saucepan, combine corn and three cups stock.
Cook on medium fire for five to ten minutes.
Liquidise half the corn.
Mix it with the rest of the corn.
Blend balance stock with cornflour.
Cook till transparent and clear, stirring all the time.
Add corn... - 48.4523
Far East Tuna Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered for 4 to 6 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5) Mix... - 48.2431
Vegetable Pasta Salad
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add pasta, cooking oil and first amount of salt till firm.
2) Drain from the liquid and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
3) Put the pasta back to the pot.
4) Stir in next 5 ingredients to rotini in pot.
5) In a... - 48.0111
Creamy Lentil Soup
Immerse the lentils in cold water for at least 30 minutes.
In a microwaveable dish, combine the lentils, potatoes, onions, carrots, garlic, bay leaf, chicken broth and pepper.
Cook on high heat for 10 minutes.
Stir well and continue cooking on... - 47.896
Chilled Cucumber And Mint Soup
1. Cut a 2 inches piece from one of the cucumbers and keep aside for garnishing.
2. Peel the remaining cucumber and cut lengthwise in half.
3. Remove and discard seeds and chop the cucumber flesh coarsely.
4. Peel onion and chop finely.
5. Peel... - 47.683
Easy Minestrone Soup
Wash the celery and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Cut in 4 lengthwise and then into dice.
Remove the green part of the leeks, the base and the outer skin.
Slice in 4 lengthwise, rinse and dice.
Cut... - 47.5956
Baked Vegetable Wontons
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) To prepare Soy and Ginger Dipping Sauce, in a saucepan boil water. Add dried mango to it.
3) Let stand for about 30 minutes.
4) In a small bowl strain the water. Keep 1/2 cup of the fruit-flavored... - 47.5894
Thai Noodle Soup
Break noodles into pieces.
Cook noodles according to package directions, discarding flavor packet.
Drain and set aside.
Cut chicken tenders into 1/2 inch pieces.
Combine chicken broth and chicken tenders in large saucepan or Dutch oven; bring to a boil over... - 47.4715
Stuffed Hors D'oeuvre Artichokes
1) Snap off the artichoke stems at the base and discard the tough outer leaves.
2) Cut away the edges from the artichoke base.
3) Remove the top third of each artichoke by cutting to remove the spiny tips.
4) Place the artichokes upside down on... - 47.1613
Cream Of Mussel And Leek Soup
Combine the mussels and the dry white wine in a pot and bring to a boil.
When the mussels open, remove them from the pot.
Let cool slightly and remove the meat from the shells.
Throw away those mussels that did not open and set aside the others.
Sieve the... - 46.8298
Italian Clam Soup
1) Combine together the clam juice, clams and ¼ cup water in a 2-quart microwavable casserole.
2) Cover the casserole with vented plastic wrap
3) Microwave the casserole on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes, till the clam shells have opened.
4) Set aside and... - 46.5995
Red Pepper Sauce
1) In a frying pan heat butter. Add red pepper and onion and sautÃ© until soft.
2) Transfer the mixture into a blended and process till smooth.
3) In a saucepan heat cream and salt until it starts to boil.
4) Stir in between.
5) In a small bowl mix... - 46.4113
Stir Fry Beef & Vegetable Soup
This Stir-Fry Beef and Vegetable Soup is my favorite appetizer for a light meal. You'll love this delicious meat and vegetable soup once you taste it just once. If you think you share my passion for this Stir-Fry Beef and Vegetable Soup, you can come here and... - 46.1094
Sweet Corn Soup
1. Place the sweet corn, water and chicken stock cubes in a large saucepan.
2. Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over a moderate heat.
4. Add flour and stir until smooth. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add milk and, stirring... - 46.0337
Chicken And Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
For the vegetables: Place the eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini, onions, and tomatoes on baking sheets.
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, thyme, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Lightly brush on the vegetables and... - 46.0064
Cabbage Walnut And Apple Slaw
1) In a bowl, mix cabbage, walnuts, apples, sea salt and ginger.
2) Transfer into a large glass bowl.
3) In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, vinegar and honey.
4) Pour the mixture over the slaw.
5) Toss lightly.
6) Chill in refrigerator.
7) Serve... - 45.9866
Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a pot.
Reduce the heat and let simmer.
Melt the butter in a non-stick frying pan and cook the chicken breast; remove and set aside.
In the same frying pan, cook the ham and the mushrooms for 5 minutes; set aside.
Combine... - 45.9044
Ham Cabbage Soup
Put 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Remove the outer leaves of the cabbage and chop into slices with a large knife.
Rinse and drain the leaves and place in the upper... - 45.5917
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, olive oil and garlic.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except macaroni and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 15 to 22 minutes longer, or... - 45.4523
Green Onion Soup
Melt the margarine in a saucepan and brown the green onions over low heat for 15 minutes or until they are tender (do not overcook - their colour should not change).
Add the broth and the potatoes and cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
Pepper to taste.
Place the... - 45.2176
Mediterranean Shrimp Soup
This Mediterranean Shrimp Soup is a wonderful way to kickstart a meal ! When you eat this deliciously peppered and herbed crockpot shrimp and vegetable as a first course for your meal, you'll surely agree with me. Feel free to talk your heart out about this... - 45.2158
1. Chop 1 inch from the top white end of leeks and slice away the roots.
2. Cut it lengthwise through the centre and then wash thoroughly in cold water.
3. Finely shred the leeks.
4. Peel onion and chop.
5. Peel potato and dice.
6. In a... - 45.154
Celery Soup With Cheese
1. Peel potato and slice roughly.
2. Peel onion and chop finely.
3. Cut and remove head of celery.
4. Scrub the stalks well and wash.
5. Shred both the stalks and leaves finely.
6. In a large saucepan, melt butter and stir in the... - 45.1315
A vegetarian mix of stir fried vegetables wrapped in a delicate spring roll wrapper. Fried right you get a crunchy wrapper with a tasty vegetable inside. Put dollop of Duck Sauce on the roll before each bite, it's fruity taste adds to the complexity of this... - 45.0705
1. Peel onions and slice thinly.
2. Peel potatoes and dice into large pieces.
3. In a heavy saucepan, melt butter.
4. Stir in onions; cover and cook over very low heat for about 45 minutes; occasionally shake the pan.
5. Remove the cover... - 44.93
California Garlic Soup Fondue
1. Take a pan and add butter in it to melt; Add garlic in the butter and deep fry it with often stirring. Do not let the garlic cloves be brown.
2. Now add broth, champagne, water in it and boil the mix for 5 minutes.
3. Toast the breads as per... - 44.8537
Smoky Bean Soup
In 5-quart casserole, combine Great Northern and pinto beans, water, bay leaves, onion, garlic, salt, thyme, pepper and liquid smoke.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes, or until boiling.
Let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Stir in brown sugar.
Add ham... - 44.8058
Mediterranean Style Shrimp
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
2) Add the vegetables, garlic and pignolias and cook over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the vegetables are tender-crisp. This takes about 2 minutes of cooking.
3) Add the water and broth mix and... - 44.6714
Macaroni Broccoli Soup
1) In a Dutch oven brown bacon over medium heat.
2) Mix in the next 8 ingredients.
3) Boil the mixture.
4) Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 44.5432
White Vegetable Soup
1. Take small quantities of mixed vegetables, wash and peel them. Do not use large quantities of strongly flavored vegetables such as turnip and onion
2. Using a knife, Dice the vegetables into neat 1/4 inch cubes.
3. Heat a saucepan,... - 44.4475
1) Defrost the peas and allow this to come at room temperature.
2) In a saucepan, simmer the peas in 2 tablespoons each of chicken consommé and butter until cooked through.
3) Drain the peas.
4) In an electric blender, puree the... - 44.4407
Tuscan Tomato Soup
1) In a large heavy pot,stir in butter until melted.
2) Now,cook the carrots, celery, and onion over moderate-low heat for about 20 minutes or until tender, but do not brown them.
3) To the mixture in the pot also add tomatoes, sugar, and half the... - 44.3504
Grilled Fennel And Endive With Olive Vinaigrette
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the vinaigrette, place the olives in a sieve and rinse briefly with cold water.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop... - 44.207