- » Low Calorie Zucchini
Low Calorie Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie zucchini recipes.
Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves And Zucchini
Rice stuffed grape leaves and zucchini is a typical middle eastern dish which takes a lot of patience to prepare but it is worth all the pain. Watch the video to see how it is made at home and tastes amazing with all the flavors and juices preserved inside. - 126.589
Zucchini Tomato Indian Style
Want to treat your family to a delicious Indian dish today? Try this 100% vegetarian Zucchini Tomato Indian Style recipe. The dish is high on taste and weather you like or dislike zucchini, you will sure like this recipe. - 94.6764
Raw Lasagna Part 3 - Assembling
The words “lasagna” and “raw food diet” don’t really go well together in the same sentence let alone in the same lifestyle. But watch this serious of videos to learn how to make and indulge in this popular Italian dish the healthy, raw and vegan... - 83.4539
Everyone swarms over a plate of fries. This is going to be a plate of crunchy zucchini fries! A healthier option than potatoes! See Maria make these baked crunchy sticks in this video. - 79.5799
Zucchini Salad, Italian Style
1) Snap the ends of zucchini and cut crosswise into 3/4-inch rounds.
2) In a large saucepan,place the zucchini and cover with water.
3) Now cook over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until zucchini is just cooked through.
4) Drain off... - 49.0204
Minted Zucchini And Apple Salad
1) In a small bowl, soak the currants in the port for at least 2 hours or overnight. Drain thoroughly.
2) In a large bowl, place zucchini and apple strips and toss by adding lemon juice.
3) Add the cheese and onions and toss well to... - 48.2317
Vegetarian Zucchini Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Boil just enough water to cover the zucchini in a deep 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the zucchini and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from the water and allow the zucchini to cool.
4) Half the... - 47.459
Zucchini Flan has a divine taste. The sugar and curry powder gived the Zucchini Flan a perfect taste. - 47.292
1) In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
2) SautÃ© garlic and turmeric in hot oil and cook, stirring constantly, until the garlic is fragrant but not browned, about 1 minute.
3) Pour in vinegar and add ginger, sugar,... - 47.236
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes With Eggplant And Zucchini
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Cut the top quarter from the stem end of each tomato. Trim, chop and reserve the tops.
3) With a spoon, scoop out the insides and reserve for some other purpose.
4) Season the tomato shells with 1/4 teaspoon of... - 46.7828
Stuffed Zucchini Appetizer
1) In a saucepan, place unpeeled zucchini in salted water.
2) Place the saucepan, over reduced heat to simmer the zucchini for about 5 minutes.
3) Cut the zucchini in half slices along the length. Scrape out the seeds.
4) In a flat... - 46.748
Zucchini In Herb And Parmesan Sauce
Zucchini In Herb And Parmesan Sauce is a tasty appetizer. The Sour cream and eggs gives the Zucchini In Herb And Parmesan Sauce a perfect taste. - 46.2422
Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
1) Thickly slice the zucchini.
2) In a saucepan with boiling water, cook the zucchini for 5 minutes or until just tender.
3) Drain water and pat dry with paper towels.
4) In a bowl, add flour, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Combine... - 46.0156
Zucchini With Gruyere Cheese
Zucchini With Gruyere Cheese has a mouth filling taste. The Lemon juice gived the Zucchini With Gruyere Cheese sharp and bracing taste. - 45.8399
1. In a saucepan, mix 1 cup tomato juice with zucchini, garlic and green pepper.
2. Over low heat, cook until zucchini is tender.
3. Stir in tomatoes, eggplant and remaining tomato juice.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Continue to cook for... - 45.8104
Stuffed Italian Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Trim ends of zucchini and scoop out centers, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
3. Chop zucchini removed from centers.
4. Saute zucchini, peppers, tomatoes, onion and basil in margarine.
5. Stir in cottage cheese, spoon... - 45.6792
Provencal Style Zucchini
Provenqale Style Zucchini has a fingering licking taste. The tomato juice with almonds gived the Provenqale Style Zucchini lip smacking taste. - 45.6293
Zucchini Loaf With Pink Sauce
Put the frozen chicken soup and the milk into a small casserole.
Cover and defrost for 5 minutes in the microwave oven on HIGH.
Remove from the oven, stir well, cover and micro wave for a further 5 minutes on HIGH.
Mix together the zucchini (courgettes),... - 45.4722
Zucchini Ramekins has a lovely taste. The Sour cream and parmesan cheese gived the Zucchini Ramekins a velvety taste. - 45.129
Zucchini With Salmon Filling
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Peel a strip of skin lengthwise from each about 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) wide.
Put the zucchini (courgettes) on a dish with 2 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
Remove the zucchini... - 44.9094
Put the zucchini (courgettes) in a dish with 1/4 cup (41/2 table spoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Put the onion, garlic and butter in a small dish.
Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the zucchini (courgettes) in a strainer... - 44.8548
Zucchini In Mustard Sauce
Zucchini In Mustard Sauce has a different taste. The Lemon juice gives the Zucchini In Mustard Sauce a tangy and revitalizing taste. - 44.5904
Slim Zucchini Ratatouille
1. Wash the red peppers, core them and discard the white membrane; slice into rings
2. Was the egg plants and zucchini and cut into half inch slices
3. In a casserole, add oil and garlic and microwave for thirty seconds
4. Add red... - 43.9704
Grandma's Potato Red Pepper And Zucchini Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a medium gratin dish to rub the bottom with the garlic. Lightly grease the dish with some olive oil.
3) Place the potatoes in a layer at the bottom of the dish. If required, overlap the slices.
4) Sprinkle... - 43.0867
Zucchini A La Grecque
1) With the tines of a fork or end of a pointed teaspoon, score the zucchini along the length.
2) In a saucepan, poach the zucchini lightly in 2/3 cup salted water and 2 tablespoons of the butter for 6 to 8 minutes. Keep warm in cooking... - 42.9714
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Cut each zucchini lengthwise in half.
3 Carefully scoop out the centers, leaving 1/4-inch shells.
4 In a pan, add 1 inch water along with the shells.
5 Simmer, covered for 6 to 8 minutes, until... - 42.9346
Zucchini, Corn, And Tomatoes
1) With stiff vegetable brush, scrub zucchini very well, but do not pare.
2) Cut zucchini, on the diagonal, into slices 1/2 inch thick.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter or margarine and saute onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
4) Add... - 42.8784
1. In a two litre casserole, mix zucchini, shallots and garlic, cover and microwave for five minutes
2. Add basil, pepper, water and stock cubes, cover and cook for another five minutes
3. In a separate bowl, cream the butter until soft and beat... - 42.156
Oriental Style Zucchini
1. Wash the zucchini and trim off the ends.
2. Slice them into 1/4-inch thick roundels.
3. In a medium sauté pan, heat peanut oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the zucchini and toss in the oil until glazed.
5. Pour in water and add a... - 42.1323
Zucchini Lasagna Without Noodles
Can use eggplant and zucchini, sliced lengthwise instead of pasta.
Carl doesn't like eggplant so I only use zucchini!
Layer with sauce and filling.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake 350 oven for 1 hour. - 42.0303
1. In a non stick pan, mix celery, peppers, mushrooms, chives, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
2. Cover and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes; stir very frequently.
3. Reduce the heat and place zucchini on top of the vegetables; cover again and... - 41.621
1 In a frying pan, put salt and water.
2 Add in the zucchini.
3 Cook, covered for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
4 Drain well.
5 Add in the remaining ingredients.
6 Heat, stirring occasionally.
7 Serve hot. - 41.5469
1) Preheat oven hot to 350 degrees.
2) Place paper towels on the platter.
3) Wash zucchini, trim off ends and pat dry with paper towels. Cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices and cut four slices in half for garnishishing.
4) In big... - 41.2654
Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese
Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese is an astounding appetizer. The Lemon juice gives the Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese a piquant and invigorating taste. - 41.26
Zucchini With Fresh Herbs
1) Wash zucchini and cut diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2) In medium skillet with tight-fitting cover, boil 1/3 cup water with the salt and pepper.
3) Add zucchini; cook, covered, over medium heat 10 minutes, or until just... - 40.9187
Courgettes A La Provencale
1. Cut courgettes into fingers.
2. Crush garlic.
3. Chop onions.
4. Dice tomatoes.
5. Into a saucepan, drain tomato juice from can and add garlic and onion; simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add diced tomatoes, oregano and courgettes.
7. Season... - 40.8992
Zucchini Cheese Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, add oil to sauté zucchini and chopped onion.
3) In a blender, whip the cottage cheese with basil.
4) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish, alternately layer the zucchini and cottage cheese.
5)... - 40.899
Zucchini Radish Salad
1) In a bowl, place zucchini and radishes.
2) Pour in ice water and crisp the vegetables for 15 minutes.
3) Drain thoroughly and pat dry on paper towels.
4) In a salad bowl, place the vegetables.
5) Add oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.... - 40.7294
Courgettes Fines Herbes
1. Soak dried herbs in apple juice or a little water for overnight.
2. Wash courgettes and slice.
3. Heat a non-stick saucepan, and brush with oil; add courgettes, toss and cook for 2-3 minutes without coloring.
4. Sprinkle herbs, salt... - 40.6812
1) Cut unpeeled zucchini into quarters along the length.
2) Slice each quarter into 2-inch pieces.
3) In a saucepan of boiling water, blanch the zucchini slices for about 3 minutes. Drain water.
4) In a shallow saucepan, add zucchini... - 39.9878
Minty Zucchini Salad
Put the onion on a dish and microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Quarter lengthwise, then chop into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) cubes.
Add the zucchini (courgettes) to the onion and sprinkle the olive oil over.
Add salt... - 39.8805
1. Saute garlic and onions in oil.
2. Add green peppers and zucchini. Cook 3-5 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and cook over low heat about 15 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender. Stir occasionally.
4. Uncover and continue cooking about... - 38.7586
Skillet Zucchini Parmesan
1) In a heavy nonstick skillet melt margarine.
2) Mix zucchini and season with salt and oregano.
3) Cover the pan and cook on low heat for about 5 minutes.
4) Sprinkle cheese on top.
5) Serve immediately. - 38.5228
1. In a small bowl, mix bouillon with 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
2. Cut zucchini into bite-size pieces.
3. Into a hot pan, pour the soy mixture and add bean sprouts and onions; cook for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
4. Add the... - 38.3363
Savory Baked Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lengthwise slice zucchini in half.
3. On a baking dish, place sliced zucchini and cover with tomato sauce and seasonings.
4. Place the dish in oven and bake for about 45 minutes until... - 38.1921
Zucchini Mushroom Bake
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In 12-inch skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent.
Add zucchini, mushrooms, red pepper, and seasonings and, stirring constantly, saute until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 5... - 37.72
Zucchini With Caraway
1) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add oil and heat.
2) Stir in zucchini, onions, mushrooms, garlic, and caraway seeds.
3) Saute zucchini for about 8 minutes until tender and light brown.
4) Sprinkle parsley on top. - 37.5389
Mushrooms And Zucchini In Cream Sauce
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Put the butter and oil in the hot browning dish and add the zucchini (courgettes) and mushrooms.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the... - 35.5991
Hearts Of Palm Zucchini Shells
1. In medium bowl, combine hearts of palm, zucchini and parsley.
2. To prepare vinaigrette, in small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon vinaigrette to vegetables; mix lightly with fork to moisten. Stuff pasta shells... - 34.8174
Stir Fry Zucchini
1. In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil.
2. Add the zucchini and seasonings together and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently until tender crisp.
3. Serve the zucchini hot and crisp as a side dish or use as required in cooking. - 34.0904
Zesty Zucchini Dip
In a saucepan combine 2 cups diced zucchini (2 medium); 1 tablespoon chopped onion; 1/2 cup tomato juice; 1/2 teaspoon salt; and 1/8 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed.
Simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Put in blender container; add one 8 ounce package... - 24.2804
Zucchini Squash And Onions
The combination of Zucchini Squash and Onions together is quite heavenly. Especially when they are cooked to perfection... - 23.6483
Learn how to prepare flavorful Zucchini chutney at home with few basic Indian spices. Great accompaniment to any Indian meal, this chutney is really easy to make - 0
Cfjc Midday - Zucchini !
1. In a large bowl, combine prima vera spice blend, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and tomato. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle fresh basil on top.
3. Serve bruschetta on top of zucchini slices or raw zucchini noodles.
If desired you may sprinkle... - 0
Are you ready for the winter? If not, this Zucchini Dip is an old Russian winter staple that you will enjoy. - 0
Low Calorie Zucchini Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Zucchini Dish: