Low Calorie Vegetarian
- » Low Calorie Vegetarian Breakfast
Low Calorie Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie vegetarian breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie vegetarian breakfast recipes.
Orange Joyous Smoothie - Lizanne Naturally
Lizanne Falsetto, the CEO of thinkThin's all natural, sugar free protein bars and mother of two, shows how you can make that delicious Orange Julius drink you used to get at the mall into a healthier, low sugar breakfast treat or afternoon snack. Lizanne... - 117.287
Low Calorie Banana Milk Shake
Shakes are energizing and healthy any time be it dinner or lunch. Check out this video with chef Garry showing how to make thick
Banana Milk Shake with fresh ripe bananas and one or more fragrant seasonings. Nutritious and delicious liquid candy for people... - 110.212
1. In a nonstick pan heat olive oil, add tofu and crumble it.
2. Add milk and stir to allow it to cook.
3. In another pan heat a tablespoon of olive oil and saute chopped vegetables - green bell pepper, tomato and onion until done.
4. Add salt to... - 102.203
Spicy Chapati Rolls
Spicy Chapati Rolls or Frankie as commonly known are ideal snack or breakfast item for young and old alike. Easy to whip up using left over chapatis or rotis the rolls are high in health quotient too because of the many vegetables that are used to prepare its... - 54.608
Vermicelli is a type of pasta, round in section and somewhat thinner than spaghetti.
It can also be made as different dishes according to one's creativity and one such creation is "The Vermicelli Idli". - 51.0256
Dill Leaves Upma
In a pan put 2cup semolina,oil(1tsp) and fry till it turns light red and keep aside.
In another pan add oil,ghee when it becomes hot put mustard seeds
Allow to pop up,add jeera seeds,urad dal,channa dal,peanuts and fry for 2mins.
Then add chopped... - 49.4602
Vermicelli Kitchdi (semiya Upma)
Vermicelli Kitchdi is a very simple, quick breakfast. Vermicelli will be easily available in any indian store, can be bought and stocked for months. Try this and enjoy! - 48.4466
Rye Batter Bread
1) Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
3) Fold in molasses, 1 1/4 cups of the flour, 1/2 cup of the rye flour, salt, caraway seed, and 2 tablespoons margarine in it and beat the... - 48.2116
Hot Apples With Oat Topping
FOR MAKING APPLES
1. Peel and core the apples, then cut the fruits into small chunks.
2. Place the bite-sized chunks in a 9" glass pie-plate and toss them gently with the cornstarch.
3. Drizzle with the maple syrup, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
4. In... - 47.4293
1) In a large bowl add oats, figs, dates, raisins or cranberries, almonds, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix together.
2) Add apple juice and soak the mixture overnight.
3) The oats and fruit should absorb all the apple juice.
4) Grate apple with the skin.
5)... - 46.3694
Poha (Flaked Rice) is the most common breakfast of the North Indian community. It is light on the digestive system and yet filling! Adding vegetables to it makes it even more healthier and tastier. Its really easy to cook and tates delicious. It is a quick... - 46.1314
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.In a mixing bowl, combine together oats, almonds, coconut, wheat germ and cinnamon.
3. In another small bowl, add oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix well and add this to the oats mixture. Toss well.
4.... - 46.007
Cheese And Leek Pie
Foodie, are you looking for a Cheese And Leek Pie recipe? When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know how is this Cheese And Leek Pie. - 45.9618
Tandoori Bread Naan
This simple tandoori bread naan recipe reproduces in your own kitchen the moghul bread that is traditionally baked in the Indian clay oven (tandoor). The results are as good as they can be without the sweet wood coal and earthy clay aromas. - 45.9596
South Indian light,low calory, crispy and tasty.. - 45.1085
Granola Cereal Mix
1) Preheat oven at 225 ° F.
2) In a large bowl combine the mixtures. The mixture should be moist, chunky, and crumbly.
3) Add more oatmeal if the mixture appears too moist.
4) On a flat surface spread a cookie sheet.
5) Spread the... - 44.8101
Touch Of Honey Bread
1. In large mixer bowl, combine 1 cup flour, oat bran, yeast and salt.
2. Heat water, honey and margarine until very warm (120° to 130°F).
3. Into an electric mixer put in dry ingredients and beat at low speed of until moistened.
4.... - 43.2111
No artificial ingredients. Safe for diabetics. Cream cheese pastry filled with raisins, nuts and cinnamon. Naturally sweet - 42.4988
Artichoke Olive Sandwiches On Rye
1) In a bowl add first 6 Ingredients. Stir well to combine all.
2) Take the bread slices to toast on one side.
3) Spread 1/2 cup artichoke mixture on untoasted side of each slice of bread.
4) On a baking sheet, place the bread slices.
5) Place the... - 42.2683
Semiya/Vermicelli Upma is a healthy and easy to make dish. It is a good break-fast dish or can be even had an as evening snack. - 41.5545
1)In a large bowl, add salt, baking powder along with rice and dal flours.
2)Stir in water and make a batter of drop consistency. Let it rise overnight.
3)Take four small stainless steel bowls and grease them. Pour batter into... - 41.3759
1. In a large bowl, put together all ingredients and using a wooden spoon mix well.
2. Into a plastic bag, put the mixture and seal tightly.
3. Alternately, muesli can be divided equally into 25 serving size portions and stored in 25 small... - 40.9248
Artichoke Quiche Squares
In a large bowl, stir together the egg substitute, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, thyme, garlic powder and pepper sauce.
Add the artichokes, cheese and onions.
Mix until well combined.
Spray an 8" X 8" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Spoon the artichoke mixture... - 40.9087
Idli Rice Idlis
Wash and grind Urad dal first to a smooth paste with little water and put to a big bowl.
In a same jar wash and grind rice ,water little coarsely and add to urad dal paste.
Now grind cooked rice,water little to a smooth paste and add to a urad dal paste with... - 40.4151
Whole Wheat Raisin Bread
1. Sprinkle the yeast into 2 cups very warm water in a large bowl. Stir until the yeast dissolves. Combine the remaining very warm water with the raisins in a small bowl.
2. Stir the molasses into the yeast mixture. Set in a warm place until mixture bubbles... - 40.3917
For Idli :
1. First mix suji, dahi, salt and red chilli powder.
2. Keep it for 5-6 minutes, then again mix and add some water to make dough.
3. Then add Eno and mix gently, then steam in mini idli stand for 8-10 minutes.
For Tadka :
1. Heat a non stick pan,... - 40.1624
1) Apples are chopped coarsely.
2) The chopped apples are cooked along with honey and cinnamon in a pot.
3) The apples are cooked (for about 5 minutes) till they are tender and fragrant.
4) The bread slices are toasted and placed on... - 39.877
1) In a bowl add oatmeal with four tablespoons of pure water. Soak overnight.
2) In morning, mix lemon juice and yogurt to it and combine well.
3) Add grated apples, unpeeled if they are unsprayed, into the mixture.
4) Mix all the... - 39.6417
1) In medium saucepan, bring 4-1/2 cups water and the salt to boiling.
2) Stir in oats and raisins; boil gently, stirring occasionally, 7 to 10 minutes.
3) Remove the pan from heat.
4) Add almonds; cover the pan, and let stand a few... - 39.4854
To do this superb idly you need to buy idly rice available in all Indian grocery stores. - 39.3654
Toasted Cinnamon Sticks
1. Preheat the oven at 400ÂºF.
2. Place the bread slices on a non-stick baking sheet. Use a pastry brush smear Â½ teaspoon of margarine on each side of the bread slice.
3. Cut each bread slice into four equal strips and then set... - 38.548
1) In an air tight container, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Keep in a cool place; the muesli can be stored for several weeks.
3) Always stir the ingredients well before serving, as they tend to separate on storing.
4) While... - 38.2398
In a bowl add wheat flour,salt and mix properly
Knead the dough by mixing water
Now make small pieces of dough and make round shaped poori
Heat the sunflower oil in a kadai.
In heated oil fry the poori ltill it become puffy.
Adjust the oil... - 37.7687
Ginger Yogurt With Fruit
This 10-minute breakfast is rich tasting while giving you many healthy benefits. The ginger adds a delicious twist to the blend of banana and yogurt. Even though it is light, it will sustain you for quite a while. - 36.5338
Homemade Rice Sevai (rice Noodles)
A popular south indian rice noodle made using an extruder in a traditional way. Sevai is often flavoured with Lemon, Tamarind, Tomato, Coconut, etc. and tastes best when served warm. Popular accompaniments for plain sevai are sweetened coconut milk,... - 35.1525
1) Slice the fruits such as strawberries, peaches, raspberries and blackberries.
2) In a saucepan, place the porridge oats and milkand bring to the boil.
3) Let it simmer over a gentle heat for about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until... - 34.946
Often called as doshas, these crispy, wafer thin golden beauties are as much a treat to eyes as they are for palate! Easy to make and less guilty to binge, dosa is one of the most loved breakfast items at my home. Have it with coconut or onion chutneys,... - 34.9083
Secret Of Making Homemade Yogurt Or Curd Successfully
I have in the past try to make homemake yogurt but unsuccessfully! Until, I discover the secrets or the KEY TIPS, which i am going to share with you here! Once you can make your own fresh yogurt, you can start to enjoy organic yogurt daily with numerous... - 34.9062
Cornflakes Apple Cream Topping
Cornflake apple cream topping is a great delicious and my favourite quick breakfast. Healthy yet tasty dish to relish all-day..! - 33.8775
Place all ingredients in a blender except for garnish. Blend and pour into a glass then garnish with fresh strawberry. Serve and Enjoy!
* Use any 2 fruits that you enjoy.
Find all of our RECIPES/VIDEOS @ www.amateurkitchen.tv - 33.6485
1) In a blender add carrot, almonds and 1 cup of water. Reduce to a fine pulp.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients.
3) Cover blender tightly while whizzing.
4) Sprinkle sunflower seed meal over it.
5) Serve immediately. - 33.3232
Idlis are simple to prepare. The muffin container gives the Idlis a perfect two dimensional shape. The urad dal gives the Idlis the divine taste. Must try it. - 32.6727
1. Roast the semolina on a tawa (griddle) without any oil until it becomes yellow or very light pink in colour.
2. Mix the curds with the fruit salt and add the remaining ingredients to make a batter.
3. Steam in a small idli mould for 10 minutes. - 32.1997
Savor these light and soft Idlis for your breakfast. Very easy as the batter may be prepared the night before and incredibly healthy, as idli is cooked by steaming with no use of oil. Team it up with your favorite chutneys, stews or gravies. - 32.1014
1. Wash and soak rice for about 30 minutes. Strain and dry.
2. Grind coarsely in the grinder.
3. Soak gram for one hour and grind with fenugreek till it is light and frothy.
4. Mix ground rice and ground gram and a little water and keep it overnight.
5. Add a... - 31.5456
Apple Nut Oatmeal
1.Take a small saucepan and add in 2/3 cup fo water. Bring to boil and add in the oats and the apple. Simmer stirring continuously on reduced heat for 2 to 3 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
2.Transfer contents into a serving bowl. Garnish... - 29.4979
Rice And Moong Dal Idli
1. Soak the rice, dal and fenugreek seeds in water for 5 to 6 hours.
2. Grind the soaked ingredients in a mixer and leave the batter aside for at least 8 hours or preferably overnight.
3. Thereafter, add the soda bi-carb and salt and pour a little mixture... - 28.4877
Healthy "banana Mash"
Healthy, easy, QUICK breakfast for those who want to lose some extra weight, or are looking to just be a little healthier. The banana has potassium, the flax seed helps your digestive tract, the almond milk is a nice replacement for milk as well as containing... - 27.8935
A popular South Indian breakfast, this steamed breakfast can make a great contribution to your health. A combination of carbohydrates and proteins it provides just the nutritious breakfast you need to keep you going. - 26.8849
Carrot Sprouts Sandwich
1. Apply the carrot butter on one side of the bread slice.
2. Mix the crumbled paneer with the green chilli and salt and apply on the buttered side.
3. Spread the sprouts on top. - 26.4373
Healthy Vegetable Semolina Porridge
Here is a healthy, tasty, and easy to make breakfast recipe that will be loved by all kids and adults alike. Semolina porridge is also a great way to sneak in the pesky little vegetables into your kids' plate. - 0
Low Calorie Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Vegetarian Breakfast Course: