- » Low Calorie Vegetable
Low Calorie Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie vegetable recipes.
How To Make Grilled Garden Vegetables
Grilling vegetables is an easy, healthy and delicious way to simplify your summer meals. Amazingly enough, you can never truly get tired of this recipe. If you have a vegetable garden, nothing can be better than using the fresh veggies for this recipe. Try... - 148.316
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.809
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is an easy recipe to make Mixed Vegetable Curry and this recipe has no onion and garlic in it. This dish is normally prepared for Makar Sankranti in Maharashtra. You can serve this dish with hot roti or rice. - 134
Vegetable Sooji Sandwich
Have you been looking for a flavorful and easy to prepare snack recipe? This video might just come handy. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare this innovative snack. This recipe is sure to fetch you a lot of appreciation. - 133.083
Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls
Expecting guests? This video might come as a savior. Watch chef Heather share her personal favorite recipe to prepare these totally delightful Thai Spring Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce. This recipe is sure to fetch you compliments. - 129.557
Moroccan Couscous And Vegetable Salad
Have tried making a salad with couscous! If not then make a salad using all the fresh vegetables and mix in some couscous using the guidance of this video! Its light and easy and the video has simple instructions! - 128.961
Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves And Zucchini
Rice stuffed grape leaves and zucchini is a typical middle eastern dish which takes a lot of patience to prepare but it is worth all the pain. Watch the video to see how it is made at home and tastes amazing with all the flavors and juices preserved inside. - 126.589
Easy Cook Along Ratatouille
If you don't want to complicate cooking and would like to spend less hour making a dish , then Ratatouille could be any day a simple cooking option. Paul puts together a fancy yet easy-to-put-together dish with fresh vegetables, cooked in the French style.... - 125.569
Low-calorie Vegetable Rainbow Salad
Looking for a new salad recipe to jazz up your holiday feasts? How about a bowl of salad that is nutritious made with fresh seasonal vegetables? The mix of swiss chard, lettuce and kale mixed together with variety of vegetables offers a unique taste to this... - 123.806
A Salad with fresh raw vegetables is the foundation of a healthy diet. It is an integral part of every meal and and should be had everyday of the week. In this episode Ed shows us how he makes a Simple Salad. He shows us some great tips on how to make a... - 123.272
Shell Pasta And Veggies In Thai Yellow Curry Sauce
Italians can enjoy Thai food in their very own way with this fusion recipe that offers best of Thai and Italian dish. Chef has come up with an excellent idea of preparing Shell Pasta and Veggies in Thai Yellow Curry Sauce. Its easy to prepare with a readymade... - 120.684
Pasta With Chicken And Vegetables
This video shows how Chef Joey has made pasta with chicken and vegetables in a few simple steps. There are so many ways of making pasta, but I bet this is the best one when it comes to a mix of flavors and textures and proper nutrition, its just a life giver.... - 120.325
Simple Side Dish: Broccolini
Side dishes do not get any simpler than this Steamed Broccolini. Have a look at this quick and easy side dish that is flavored with garlic and lemon juice. This juicy side dish will elevate the over all flavors of any main dish. - 119.164
Grilled Yellow Squash With Jalapenos
Looking for an easy side dish that is simple to make and yet amazingly delicious? Grilled summer squash, when made well, makes the perfect side dish. Learn how to grill a summer squash to perfection with this step-by-step video tutorial. - 118.12
Colorful Cabbage Salad
A colorful dish always attracts the diners, specially kids and deserves a centre place on the dining table. This colorful cabbage salad lives up to its expectation, as it looks jazzy and tastes wonderful with the simple dressing. - 117.269
Garlic-pepper Stir Fried Chinese Greens
Don’t you just love Chinese greens? Simple to cook and full of flavor, these greens feel healthy just simply stir fried! Watch Chef Vikas as he stir fries Chinese greens with an added flavor of garlic and soya. Watch and learn! - 114.933
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare green juice. While many people are good about eating fruit, they often forget to eat their vegetables. An easy way to get a day's worth of green goodness in just a few gulps is with Jennifer... - 113.872
Tabouleh is the most popular of all Arabic salads, parsley being the main ingredient in this dish, it is unique as parsley is normally used for garnish only. Watch the video and try this sumptuous piquant salad, it's flavors are adorable. - 113.409
Healthy Vegan Wrap With Hummus
If you have not tried vegan wrap with hummus yet, you should try it now! This easy dish can be ideal for lunch and lunchbox filler and perfect for the entire family. Balancing the nutritional quotient with fruits, vegetable and fibre, you can create this dish... - 113.187
Mixed Vegetable Curry Healthy Version
1. Blend tomatoes and sugar together.
2. Add some water to make a smooth paste.
3. In a pan heat olive oil and splutter the tempering mix.
4. Add the onions and sauté.
5. Once onions are cooked add tomato puree and cook until the... - 112.9
Garden Vegetable Soup
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare garden vegetable soup, especially good for lunch. In this video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows how to use your knife and blender to create a simple, but satisfying raw soup. - 112.808
Bhindi Ki Bhujia
There simply can't be a better and simpler okra recipe than this bhindi ki bhujia. This video shows how we can make a delicious okra dish with bare minimum ingredients and yet it tastes so nice. Try it to surprise your diners; they would love it for sure. - 110.77
Goddess Of Youth Tonic (drink Your Skin Care)
1. Peel watermelon, orange, and cucumber. Set it aside.
2. In juicer put all fruits and vegetables one at a time. Make sure to alternate soft fruits and hard fruits while juicing.
3. Pour juice in glass and serve it... - 109.691
Seared Tuna With Sesame Seeds
Nikko is going to sear tuna with a sesame seed coating. While it looks like a simple recipe, which it is, but needs careful attention because the fish needs to be cooked just for a while. Overcooking the fish will kill its taste. Follow the simple guidelines... - 105.787
Italian Florentine Soup
Chef Mark gives you a glimpse into his ten day training for vegan food. He shows you the basics of creating healthy and delicious vegan soups. He shows you his favorite one-pot soup. It can not get simpler than this! Watch this video and learn a simple 5-step... - 105.4
Spanish Spicy Gazpacho
Gazpacho is a Spanish cold soup enjoyed during hot summers. It’s appetizing, delicious and most importantly easy to make. Chef Tina shows us her way of making Gazpacho, which is slightly different compared to the classic version. She keeps it little spicy... - 99.2224
Green Juice With Taylor Wells
Raw and natural foods are forever refreshing besides being nutritious. Check out the video where chef Taylor Wells shows how to make Green Juice with green leafy vegetables and a flavor of citrus. Ideal for ones who are dieting and weight watchers! - 97.3755
Convenience food is mostly mistaken for junk food and to further prove that here is a recipe for romaine wraps. Watch this vide to see how Amy prepares this ultimate wrap which is full of good health and very quick and easy to prepare and it tastes good too. - 96.2086
Abraw - Filipino Vegetable Soup
1.In a stock pot, pour the water and heat to boil.
2.Add ginger, garlic and onion.
3.Pour in the fish sauce.
4.Add the lobster and shrimp base or the Knorr chicken cubes.
5.Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
6.Add the squash, lima beans and the... - 93.5836
Stirred Not Fried Vegetables
1. In a blender, place the shoyu,orange juice, rice vinegar,honey, cayenne pepper, garlic and black pepper. Blend to a fine paste.
2. In a bowl, take the broccoli, mushrooms,peppers and scallions. Drizzle the blended sauce.
3. Cover it and let it stand... - 93.0455
A melange of vegetables done the Spanish way can be a great way to begin a meal for a health freak or otherwise. This gazpacho is easy to make and borders between tangy and piquant and is just an apt palate cleanser. Peekaboo mom whips it up in a quick and... - 92.2513
Healthy Breakfast Wrap
Healthy Breakfast Wrap by Nikko is an attempt towards making quick breakfast dishes that are healthy as well. Looks like he has heard his viewers demand for something healthy. With minimum chopping exercise and a few minutes on the stove, Nikko is able to... - 91.7015
Vegetable Stir-fry For Weight Loss
1. Heat the skillet or the stove top grilling pan.
2. Pour in olive oil.
3. Add the chopped vegetables and the shredded chicken.
4. Throw in the beans and saute.
5. Sprinkle in the chopped chives and fennel.
6. Drizzle the tobasco sauce.
7.... - 91.6852
Cold And Flu Super Soup
This soup will guarantee to keep those cold bugs at bay and if you've already got the flu then this soup will burst those bugs to pieces. - 90.9392
Mixed Fruits And Vegetable Juice
Are you aware how much sugar is there in store bought juice? The best way to enjoy juice is to make some at home. Peekaboo mom whips up this one for her family with fresh fruits and vegetables in her juicer which makes it all the more easier. - 90.8317
Oriental Salsa With Baked Wonton Chips
A healthy fare with flavors inspired from Asia can make up for a perfect platter to entertain guests with. Easy to make, this salsa combines crunchy and fresh vegetables dressed up the Asian way along with wonton wrappers baked golden brown. This one... - 90.1218
Filipino Baguio Vegetable Salad
If you are bored of your regular salads, here is a Filipino salad recipe to keep your taste buds impressed. Panlasang Pinoy shows an easy to make carrot salad and using Mama Sitas seasonings. It’s extremely easy to make provided one finds this particular... - 88.3931
Green Smoothie With Kale, Cucumber And Apple
The possibilities are endless healthwise when you have a powelful blender in hand and a bunch of fresh fruits and vegetables. This recipe is simple enough to remind you what you already know. Throw in the greens with a fruit that complements the taste, as in... - 88.325
Egg And Mushroom Quiche
Want to make a Quiche at home? Watch this video to find out how easy it is to make a quiche, Chef Buff uses his eggs and mushrooms to make it and it looks delicious when baked. According to him, one can use anything to make a quiche so there is nothing great... - 87.6389
Colorful Three Pound Vegetable Soup
Vegetable soups are simply good foods for any occasion. Check out the video showing a colorful, texture-rich and flavorful soup recipe using vegetables, particularly cabbage, simple common seasonings and flavors. A feel-good healthy soup for supper too! - 85.944
1.Chop the vegetables.
2.In a large stock pot, drop the carrots and the sweet potato.
3.Add the onions.
4.Pour in the water.
5.Empty the cans of crushed tomatoes.
6.Add the vegetable stock cubes, coriander powder, cumin powder, chili... - 83.2503
Grilling Vegetables For Baked Potatoes
1.Cut all the vegetables of the same size. .
2.Heat your grill.
3.Marinade the vegetables with liquid smoke, chili powder, garlic and salt and grill them for about 10 minutes.
4.Serve with baked potatoes and blanched... - 81.2621
Vegan Juicing Babies
Cool and refreshing. This is a nice video that shows you how to prepare celery carrot and beetroot juice. It is loaded with flavor and essential nutrients. It's all natural and raw-some! - 81.0213
Vegetarian Fathers Day Grilled Dinner
1.Cut all the vegetables.
2.Heat your grill to 300 degrees.
3.Marinade the vegetables with oregano, pepper, liquid smoke, cumin and chili powder.
4.Grill all the vegetables till they are done.
5.Serve with Corn tortilla, mashed... - 80.1212
Industrial Raw Juicing
If you just hate the idea of chomping down on healthy greens, then here's an easy, tasty way to stuff yourself with the goodness of greens. Tali presents a raw, organic veggie juice that features kale, celery and fresh apples. It's so yum and creamy that even... - 64.4287
Kerala Sambar is different from the typical Sambars made in the other South Indian states. Kerala Sambar is made using a mixture of different vegetables whereas the other sambhar is made using a single vegetable.
It is an excellent curry with rice or with... - 56.0353
Vegetable Soup Without An Equal
Are you looking for a Vegetable Soup Without an Equal that gives a tasty twist to your meal? This compelling Vegetable Soup Without An Equal is the Side Dish of choice for a winning meal. I am certain you and I will concur that this Vegetable Soup Without An... - 55.124
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
Red Lentil Vegetable Soup
Impress your in-laws with this totally reliable Red Lentil Vegetable Soup. Foolproof food makes happy in-laws and doting spouse. Enough said. This Red Lentil Vegetable Soup is always a hit as a Side Dish . In my estimation, if one calls oneself a good cook,... - 53.7572
Spicy Chapati Rolls
Spicy Chapati Rolls or Frankie as commonly known are ideal snack or breakfast item for young and old alike. Easy to whip up using left over chapatis or rotis the rolls are high in health quotient too because of the many vegetables that are used to prepare its... - 53.2189
Mixed Vegetable Soup
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Side Dish, then you should probably go for this Mixed Vegetable Soup. Best enjoyed as a Side Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. If you like this recipe of Mixed... - 53.1694
Besan Ka Puda
This is a super fast and healthy food suitable to eat anytime. As you can see besan ka puda is bachelor's delight. Besan aka Gram flour is famous as high protein, low garb and diabetic friendly. Great if fried in Canola or Olive oil. - 52.0274
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387
Texas Vegetable Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add jalapeno pepper, onion, sweet red pepper, and carrots to the oil.
3. Saute the vegetables till they are soft.
4. Add the flour and dry mustard.
5. Stir and cook to coat the vegetables... - 51.3033
Vegetable Stew With Barley
1. Soak barley in water for 15 minutes.
2. Clean the vegetables and cut into bite size pieces.
3. In a pan, heat fat and stir in vegetables; cover and cook for 15 minutes with occasional shaking.
4. Add hot water, vegetables, soaked... - 51.2749
Vegetable Rice Mix
In 2-qt casserole combine mushrooms, carrot, green pepper, celery, onion, garlic and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring after half the cooking time.
Stir in rice, salt and pepper.
Spoon into two... - 51.2161
Sarson Ka Saag
Famous Punjabi green veg. Great combination with Makki-roti. - 51.1982
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 51.1588
Classic Mushroom Soup
Mushroom Soup is a very common soup with impeccable taste. The unimpeachable blend of shallots, garlic clove, butter, white button mushrooms, flour, Madeira, egg yolk, milk with dash of salt and pepper make the Mushroom soup favorite all around the globe. - 51.1455
Chayote And Tomato Salad
1. Cut chayote into thin slices and in halves.
2. Discard its seeds and cut the slices into thirds.
3. Insert the chayote slices into 2 quarts boiling water.
4. Cook 1 minutes.
5. Drain the water after 1 minute and place the slices in... - 51.0547
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a thick casserole dish with butter.
3. Into the greased casserole dish, line bottom with lettuce.
4. Spread a little from each of the vegetable and flake butter on top; season with... - 50.9878
Vegetable Chow Mein
1) In a jug, prepare the chow mein sauce, by blending corn flour first with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water. Pour in the remaining stock or water and add remaining sauce ingredients. Combine thoroughly by stirring.
2) In a saucepan,... - 50.6778
Pan Fried Noodles
Noodles time? Any time. A complete healthy meal in itself the pan fried recipe is just what you need to satiate your hunger in an absolutely tasty way. Boiled noodles cooked with julienne vegetables is a fabulous meal idea at any time of the day. - 50.6116
Tri Color Stir Fry
A beautiful looking dish- very appealing to the eyes and the stomach. Perfect for appetizer, a snack or even a meal. - 50.5122
Soy Coconut Wrap
1. Wash the vegetables thoroughly with water.
2. Cut carrot into ovals.
3. Shred the beans.
4. Shred the remaining ingredients coarsely.
5. In a mincing machine, put together all seasoning ingredients except coconut and process.
6. In a... - 50.3419
1) Top and tail the beans, and cut them diagonally.
2) Peel and slice the carrots and cut them diagonally. Put the carrots in cold water.
3) Peel the celery off any tough fibers, cut it diagonally.
4) Put the cauliflower in the water along with... - 50.2949
1) Thinly slice the cabbage.
2) In a bowl, place the cabbage and season with coarse salt.
3) Add remaining ingredients and stir.
4) Allow standing for about 15 minutes.
5) Pour in oil and vinegar and sprinkle sugar, pepper, garlic powder... - 50.1482
Rava Dosa And Peanut Chutney
In a bowl add all the above ingredients and water and mix to a dosa batter with sapatula nicely.see that it should not get lumps.when the batter is ready
Keep dosa pan on a gas,when it is hot add oil and put dosa batter in a sapatula and add oil on the... - 50.0626
Chinese Mixed Vegetable
I love Chinese food and this is something which I love to combine with my bowl of plain rice. This Chinese mixveg is a delicious and colorful mix of vegetables cooked in the sauces to provide the authentic Chinese taste and flavor. - 50.0157
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.9145
Gazpacho With Croutons
1. Separate 1 tablespoon each of tomato, green pepper and cucumber, and keep aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except toasted croutons for garnishing.
3. Using an electric blender, blend until... - 49.9048
1. Spray low fat cooking oil in madeleine moulds.
2. Preheat oven to 200°C.
3. In a large bowl whisk lemon zest, caster sugar and eggs till ingredients turn fluffy, thick and pale.
4. Sift salt, baking powder and half of the flour.
5.... - 49.8376
Chunky Vegetable Soup With Pasta
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the leeks.
3. Saute the leeks until softened but not browned.
4. Now add the remaining vegetables.
5. Saute until all the vegetables are softened.
6. Stir in the stock.
7. Reduce the heat... - 49.8364
1. Wash the vegetables and cut into 1 inch pieces.
2. In a pot of boiling water, add chopped vegetables and salt; simmer for about 20 minutes until vegetables are cooked.
3. In a pan, heat oil and add sauté pepper.
4. Stir in peanut... - 49.8306
Beef Vegetable Soup
Beef Vegetable Soup its yumlogical. The brown bouquet sauce and tomotoes give the a three dimensional taste. - 49.6659
Savory Vegetable Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C.
2. In a pan heat soy sauce. Combine leeks, mushrooms, peas, corn and leeks.
3. Cook over low heat, keeping the pan covered for 5 minutes. Stir in between.
4. Mix soup. Add seasonings as per... - 49.4796
Vegetable Soup With Mozzarella Cheese
Vegetable Soup with Mozzarella Cheese is very famous all over the world. The prefect combination of sprig thyme, bay leaf, cirrots, potatoes, leeks, stick of celery, milk, Mozzarella cheese, and chervil with salt and pepper as taste maker, makes vegetable... - 49.335
Vegan Sui Jao (chinese Boiled Dumplings)
1. Mix TVP with hot water and soy sauce, cover and let sit for five minutes.
2. In blender (or Magic Bullet blender), blend together garlic, ginger, green onion, coriander, mushroom flavouring, light soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili sauce until smooth.
3. Add... - 49.2169
Savory Vegetable Medley Roll
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop apple, tomato and onion into small pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix together chopped vegetables with cooked lentils.
4. Roll the pastry into rectangle shape and thinly.
5. Spread lentil mixture... - 49.1182
1. Cut off root ends off leeks; remove off coarse outer leaves.
2. Also, cut off and remove coarse ends of green tops.
3. Split it lengthwise, cutting to about an inch of root end.
4. Separate the leaves and rinse under running water, and... - 49.0811
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
This Gazpacho recipe is a delicious soup that you would fall in love with. This popular cold soup from Spain that is tomato based is simply out of thie world. quick to make and would be an instant hit with your family. - 48.9984
1. Wash and prepare vegetables.
2. Shred washed spinach.
3. In a large pan, heat oil and sauté large chopped onion.
4. Stir in celeriac and carrot; sauté until vegetables are coated well with oil.
5. Add 4 ounce of stock and let cook... - 48.9382
Beef Minestrone Soup
1. Into a saucepan, strain juice from canned tomatoes.
2. Dice mushrooms, carrots, beans and onions.
3. Into the saucepan containing tomato juice, add diced vegetables, stock cubes and water; bring to a boil and then simmer for 10... - 48.8804
Summer Corn And Vegetable Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add green beans, corn, bell pepper, onion, chili pepper, and garlic.
2. After thoroughly mixing of all ingredients, set the bowl aside.
3. Take a small cup or a small bowl and add in it rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour the mix... - 48.8355
Vegetable Bulgur Salad
1. In 2-cup measure, stir together bulgur and hot water.
2. Let stand 5 minutes and drain.
3. Meanwhile, in a 6-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot oil, cook red pepper and zucchini until tender-crisp, stirring often.
4. Stir in V8... - 48.7965
Potato Methi Sabji
Pressure cook potato with skin for 3 whistle.
Cool and peel the skin.
Cut into small cubes and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds,onions,green chillies,saute for 3 mins.
Add ginger,garlic paste,saute well.
Add tomato puree,all dry masala... - 48.7922
Vermicelli Kitchdi (semiya Upma)
Vermicelli Kitchdi is a very simple, quick breakfast. Vermicelli will be easily available in any indian store, can be bought and stocked for months. Try this and enjoy! - 48.6786
Sukto is a unique Bengali preparation, which includes karela or bitter gourd. Different types of vegetables are used in this dish and that is why, it is very nutritious too. The most essential vegetables used in Sukto are, bitter gourd, eggplant, papaya,... - 48.6634
Picnic Vegetable Salad
1) In a colander, place the pinto beans to rinse under cold tap water for 1 minute.
2) Place the colander aside to drain the beans for another 1 minute.
3) In a large bowl, add beans and next 5 ingredients.
4) Stir well to combine.
5) In... - 48.6157
Vegetable Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients or in a blender, process all ingredients until well combined.
3. In a well greased loaf pan, pack the mixture tightly.
4. Bake uncovered in... - 48.3597
Vegetable And Methi Pulao
First chop all the ingredients and keep aside.
In a pressure cooker put oil and ghee,when it is hot .
Add cinnamon,clove,maratimoggu,bayleaf,cardmom and fry for sec.
Now add onion,greenchillies and fry till onion is golden brown.
Then add methi leaves and fry... - 48.2938
In a pressure Cooker put oil.
When it is hot,add mustard seeds,allow to splutter.
Add onion and fry till brown colour.
Then add tomato, Toovar Lilva and fry till they become mashy.
Now add grinded masala,salt ,water little and stir for sec.
Now allow bubbles... - 48.268
Low Calorie Vegetable Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Vegetable Course: Low Calorie Vegetable Dish: