Low Calorie Vegan
- » Low Calorie Vegan Snack
Low Calorie Vegan Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie vegan snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie vegan snack recipes.
Toasty Roasty Kale
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Break the leaves from the ribs of the kale and cut the leaves into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
3. Place the kale in the sheet pan, squeeze lemon juice and spray olive oil.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper and... - 121.378
Healthy Vegan Wrap With Hummus
If you have not tried vegan wrap with hummus yet, you should try it now! This easy dish can be ideal for lunch and lunchbox filler and perfect for the entire family. Balancing the nutritional quotient with fruits, vegetable and fibre, you can create this dish... - 113.187
Carrot chips are not only nutritious, they're beautiful in color, a fun shape, great to make with kids, super simple to make and delicious to eat! - 112.653
Vegan Kale Chips
Kale is one of the greens which are not enjoyed by many for its taste and in case you too don’t like kale for the same reason here is a video to turn them into chips. In this video the chef shows simple and easy it is to make yummy kale chips. - 110.644
Fresh Juice Popsicles
Linda Kordich has a great idea for the summer; Lemonade & Strawberry Popsicles. You and your children will love making and eating them. All natural, no added sugar or preservatives needed. - 110.094
Raw Carrot Raisin Bread
1. In a food processor, shred the carrots and set aside.
2. In the same processor jar, combine the raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pulse to combine.
3. Add in the shredded carrots and process once again.
4. Scrape the sides with a spatula and process... - 106.815
Apple Quinoa Muffins With Spelt Flour And Pecans
Who knew left over quinoa could be made into something so delectable? Well, Vegan Chef Joel uses it in his muffins with apple, spelt flour and pecans. A warm breakfast treat with little effort and which tastes so good. If you are a vegan or someone committed... - 106.577
Raw Bbq Flavor Kale Chips
These raw and vegan spicy bbq flavor kale chips are a low calorie nutritious snack and like potato chips, you cannot stop at just eating one. They audibly crackle when you first bite into them. then, silently dissolve in your mouth, leaving behind a fresh... - 106.568
Whole Wheat Pita Bread Chips
Looking for a healthy, tasty , and equally satisfying substitute to greasy potato wafers? Robyn shows you an excellent way to substitute the fattening potato chips from your diet with something just as crunchy and satisfying and more healthy when you are... - 106.335
Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Chef Nikko has a very good recipe to use up all the seeds from the Halloween pumpkins. It’s a very simple recipe to make from the nutritious pumpkin seeds. A few simple steps and some spices are just enough to pep them up. They are best enjoyed as snack and... - 104.818
Healthy Lentil And Veggie Burger
Do you love junk food but are scared of extra calories? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a simple recipe of Healthy Lentil and Veggie Burger. We bet your family will drool over this one. - 103.092
Raw Spicy Nori Seaweed Chips
Here is an awesome snack to have any time of day to satisfy those cravings for salty fried chips. Seaweed chips are an energy snack filled with nutrients that do you lots of good. Though they don't look impressive, they are very tasty and addictive! Watch... - 99.2748
Fruit Popsicle With Banana And Strawberries
For moms racking their brains for healthy summer time treats for kids this recipe is perfect. Fresh fruits go in this Popsicle that scores both on health and convenience. A perfect snack which kids can never say no to. - 91.8651
Hostel Style Bhel Puri
wanna fresh ur mood...having boring tasteless life...interested in having smthing CHAAATPAATAA...& YUM..YUM..YUMMY...smthing simplicity in making anytime anywhere..wanna enjoy ur holiday in unique STYLE..lets try our RCEW STYLE...as we say "HOSTEL STYLE BHEL... - 46.6755
Blood And Eye Pops
Are these Blood and Eyes, wild potion Pops made by a wicked witch to put up off to sleep or are these healthy frozen fruit pops? Only a lick or two will reveal the truth! - 44.531
Dried Fruit And Nut Mix
1. Heat a 9-inch nonstick skillet.
2. Add almonds and sunflower seed; stir constantly and toast over medium heat for about 2 minutes until almonds begin to turn golden.
3. Stir in coconut and cook for another 30 seconds.
4. Remove the... - 43.7856
Crisp, crunchy sev and puri with tangy and spicy sauces create a delectable evening snack. - 43.5484
Bhel puri is a wonderful crispy Indian snack.It is a snack synonymous with the beaches of Bombay, such as Chowpatty. The snack is available all across India, and may be known by different names - Bhelpuri in Bombay,Jhaal Muri in Kolkata. - 42.1273
Remove the skin of all the fruits and cut it into small cubes.
- Add salt according to taste and black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Remove this mixture in a big bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for around 20-25 minutes.
- Cool it and relish it. - 39.5535
Savory Baked Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lengthwise slice zucchini in half.
3. On a baking dish, place sliced zucchini and cover with tomato sauce and seasonings.
4. Place the dish in oven and bake for about 45 minutes until... - 38.1921
Pan Roasted Herbed Almonds
1. Into a small bowl, mix the seasonings.
2. Into a large skillet, add oil and let it heat over low temperature.
3. Thereafter add almonds and seasonings and let it cook slowly, stirring, until almonds are lightly browned, approximately... - 37.7615
Vegan Lettuce Wraps
This is a very easy snack to put together. When you marry all of these ingredients together, you get this wonderful tasting masterpiece that will please everyone for sure. So light and great tasting, you can't go wrong. There are so many varieties that you... - 36.3446
Spinach idli is the modification of idli which is improved in colour as well as nutritive value. - 35.0628
Salsa Al Fresco W/baked Blue Corn Chips
A refreshing salsa using the freshest ingredients. Delicious and versatile enough to eat with almost anything, and quick enough to whip up for unexpected visitors! - 33.7033
If you thought this cereal was only fit for breakfast , here is a little twist. This cornflakes chiwda is the famous breakfast cereal twisted to make a nice crunchy snack to be enjoyed with a cup of tea. Low calorie, easy to prepare, good to eat. - 29.6273
Thursday Feb 8th
Place all the ingredients in a blender and process on high speed until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes, occasionally stopping the blender to move any unblended fruit to the center with a spatula - 28.5123
Puffed Rice Savory Snack
As savory as you like it and and as spicy you like it, this snack is so versatile. It can be a very good addition to the snack table when entertaining. - 0
How To Make Toffee Strawberries
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but every now & then that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for toffee strawberries. - 0
Creepy Halloween Eyeballs
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for creepy Halloween eyeballs. - 0
Geek Week: Brainiac Honeycomb
1. Prepare a tray lined with grease proof paper.
2. In a saucepan combine sugar and golden syrup, stir until well combined.
3. Place the saucepan on the heat and do not stir. Increase the heat and allow the sugar to melt and bubble,... - 0
Healthy & Delicious Seaweed Snack In Just 5 Minutes!
Seaweed is probably my favorite food on this whole planet -- seriously! I can eat it every day! In this video, I show you a seaweed snack so nutritious and delicious, which I grew up eating almost every day! It is a great alternative snack for your family and... - 0
Homemade Tri Color Popsicles - Mango Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles
1. In a blender, puree the fruits separately. First the kiwis, then the strawberries and finally the mangoes. (Rinse the blender jar in between blending each fruit)
2. Remove each of the pureed fruit into separate bowls.
3. Take the popsicle molds and... - 0
Delicious Homemade Apple Cinnamon Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together date sugar and cinnamon.
3. Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the apples and place on prepared baking... - 0
Let's make a quick and healthy snack in a snap, the roasted kale chips! - 0
Low Calorie Vegan Snack Recipes By Category
Low Calorie Vegan Snack Course: