Low Calorie Vegan
- » Low Calorie Vegan Breakfast
Low Calorie Vegan Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low calorie vegan breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low calorie vegan breakfast recipes.
Citrus Green Smoothie
1. In the vita mix combine lemon, nectar of the gods sweetener, English cucumber and fresh spinach.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Serve Citrus Green Smoothie immediately. - 106.065
Kerala-style Whole Wheat Idiyappam
This Idiyappam recipe is not only healthy but also doubles as a sweet and savory version. This is one of the easiest and quickest recipes I have come across for authentic Kerala style idiyappam, which evoke childhood memories. - 98.1357
Peachy Orange Fresh Fruit Pie With Hemp Seeds
1. Blend together hemp seeds, banana, one orange, cinnamon and raw sugar to make a filling.
2. In a pie dish, pour the filling.
3. Garnish with sliced peaches, sliced banana, orange slices, grapes and serve. - 84.9129
Idli And Sambar
Idli is an amazing South Indian sort of dumpling. steamed rice cake. It is made by steaming batter — traditionally made from pulses (specifically black lentils) and rice — into patties, usually two to three inches in diameter, using a mold.
Most often... - 60.5201
Besan Ka Puda
This is a super fast and healthy food suitable to eat anytime. As you can see besan ka puda is bachelor's delight. Besan aka Gram flour is famous as high protein, low garb and diabetic friendly. Great if fried in Canola or Olive oil. - 52.0274
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4642
Vegetable Bulgur Medley
1. In a 1-quart casserole, put together mushrooms, leeks, pepper, garlic, and oil; mix well.
2. Cover the casserole and cook on High for 3 minutes until the mushrooms soften; stir once in between cooking.
3. Stir in 1 cup of water and bulgur; cover... - 44.6574
Bread upma is a dish made with fresh breadcrumbs.its a good way to use bread with a twist which is nearing its expiry date and you want to use it as soon as possible. - 42.769
Sweet Corn Salad..
You don't want to over bear the flavor of the fresh corn - just enough to enhance the flavor.
* To make chiffonade: Stack basil leaves, then cut across the stack to make small "ribbons."
Scrape the corn kernels from the ears of corn by using a sharp... - 40.9458
Its a traditional maharashtrian dish.Known as kaandaa poha(kaanda=onion) (poha=beaten rice).There are several variations to this recipe! - 39.2361
Homemade Rice Sevai (rice Noodles)
A popular south indian rice noodle made using an extruder in a traditional way. Sevai is often flavoured with Lemon, Tamarind, Tomato, Coconut, etc. and tastes best when served warm. Popular accompaniments for plain sevai are sweetened coconut milk,... - 35.2315
Mushroom With Black Pepper
I love mushrooms and try making different recipes... once i was short of onions and tomatoes. Just had mushrooms at home so came up wid the idea of this recipe... whc is very very easy and tasty too... - 31.807
Healthy "banana Mash"
Healthy, easy, QUICK breakfast for those who want to lose some extra weight, or are looking to just be a little healthier. The banana has potassium, the flax seed helps your digestive tract, the almond milk is a nice replacement for milk as well as containing... - 24.5302
Tricolor South Indian Breakfast
• Soak rice, fenugreek seeds, and udad dal for 4 to 5 hours.
• Grind it to a thick idli/dosa batter consistency.
• Allow the batter to ferment overnight.
• Puree carrots and spinach separately.
• Divide the batter into 3 parts.
• Add carrot puree... - 0
Healthy Sprouts Salad
It is a quick, no cook, delicious and healthy sprout salad. Sprouts are a great source of energy, a perfect breakfast to start your day with. - 0
Healthy Flax Seed Rice Idli
Steamed idli is a staple breakfast item in all of South India. It is extremely healthy and you would find several versions of this recipe but all in all it is very light and nutritious. My version is a rice idli with addition of flax seeds to it. - 0
Made with ingredients found in most kitchens, this excellent low calorie breakfast choice is a combination of five nutritious flours that provide iron, protein, fibre and vitamin B3. - 0